Specially mixed #Wattys2014

By Chandre1352

Bristina has never had anyone to rely on, she never had friends and her parents have always ignored her. Wha... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors Note
Chapter 13
CHapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Questions and Answers (ONE TIME ONLY)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
author's note
Chapter 31
READ!
Epilouge
Authors note
Author note

Chapter 25

47K 1.3K 132
By Chandre1352

Hay guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you guys surely know by now, I had my first hate, but you all cheered me up, and I love you guys so much for doing that :)

I’m not dedicating a chapter today, cause you all helped me, and the suggestions weren’t completely correct haha

Enjoy the chapter though guys :) I did it especially for all my beautiful fans, I love you all! :D

P.s I’m making it a bit longer because I feel like I’m being mean with all the cliff hangers :p and all the chapters these days are really short, also this chapter is REALLY important, it will answer a lot of your questions :)

 to the side is what she looks like in angel form, except she wears a bit less revealing clothes hahaha

*****

BRISTINA POV

I slowly looked around the room, marvelling at all the mirrors, and of course the Stelone. If you look closely at the Stelone, you can see it’s crystal sparkles and shines with a slight rainbow light, not to bright but if you look closely you can see the magnificent colours swirling around in the crystal. The bowl was about half a meter wide with mist swirling inside.

I started walking towards the bowl, it seemed that the closer I came to the bowl the brighter the rainbow colours became and the more the mist overflowed out of the bowl. When I was right next to it, the colours were so bright that it made the light blue colour of the room just disappear, letting me have the full effect of the beautiful magic. I lifted my hand slowly but firmly, placing it lightly on the edge of the bowl. The moment my fingertips touched the smooth and perfectly carved edge of the crystal bowl, the rainbow lights exploded and the mist enveloped me in a firm and comforting embrace, making me feel warm and giddy inside.

I smiled slightly at the feeling and closed my eyes, marvelling at what was happening around me, and then I heard it, A voice so soft and caring that it sounded like soft bells ringing together in harmony, forming words. ‘Bristina, I have called you to show you what exactly happened in your past, as well as what is going to happen in the future. I will not show a lot of the future though, because it can always change, and if I show too much, then I am not worthy of the balance that I give to the world. Watch carefully young Bristina, analyse every aspect, and do what you know… is.. right.’ It whispered the last two words, making a shiver run up and down my spine.

The mist started to thicken so much that I couldn’t see anything except for the endless grey colours of the mist. Finally after what seemed like an hour, but surely only five minutes the mist started to dissipate, leaving me at the entrance of the cave, where the portal is.

I looked around and realized that the vines had not grown over the cave entrance yet, and that the once beautiful forest, was now grey and burned away in the starry night sky. I heard someone coughing inside of the cave, as well as a sound, that sounded a lot like a baby crying. My curiosity got the best of me, and I started walking into the cave. I saw the beautiful pond, still reflecting the blue colour of the water on the cave walls, making a beautiful blue light shimmer across the cave, but what surprised me was that there was a black cloaked figure coughing next to the pond, holding a bundle in its hands. The same cloaked figure that was painted by Razinler on the roof at the palace.

I gasped when I realized that it was indeed the same cloaked figure that was painted, and the little bundle in his hands was… me…

The Stelone must have sent me into the past, showing me exactly what happened. The figure slowly stopped coughing water after a few minutes, and looked up. I stared at his face, analysing exactly what my father’s guard looks like. He was actually quite handsome, he looked to be in his early thirties, but I can’t be too sure since some super natural’s look thirty, but is in fact actually three hundred years old.

He had silver/grey eyes that looked at everything around him with wariness and wisdom, but as I looked deeper into his eyes, I could see sadness that was masked away. He had snow white, not grey like when humans get old, but bright white, it looked as soft and delicate as newly fallen snow and was quite long, hanging just above his eyes. His skin was a slight pale colour and I can bet he was really muscular, but because of the cloak, I can’t see. I looked at the bundle in his hands and saw that I was wrapped in a dark grey blanket.

His stance was very firm and he was slowly raking his silver eyes across the cave, searching for danger, I could see his ears twitch slightly, as if he heard something move. He then took a deep breath, obviously looking for any scents. When he seemed satisfied that everything was in order and there was no danger, he started to relax. He looked down at the bundle in his hands, which were slightly shaking with soft sobs of the baby.

He slowly lifted a little of the blanket away, letting me see a little baby girl with tears streaking down her face, cute red/plump lips and eyes that were a dark grey, obviously showing that she was sad, just like mine does. He smiled softly at the baby, then looked up again and started walking out the cave. When he was outside, he turned around and lifted one hand; I then saw a witch ring, that I hadn’t noticed before. It was golden and had an emerald in the middle of the ring. He simply swayed his hand over the roots of the vines that were sure to grow over the years, and then the ring glowed. As he swept his hand over the area, the roots grew longer and soon the entrance was closed away from spying eyes by the enchanted vines.

He turned around again and started walking away, just when the cave was starting to disappear from view, he turned around slightly and gave the cave a sad and longing look, then hardened his face into a poker mask and walked away with a determent stride. He walked for many days, only stopping to drink water at streams and to manifest something for the baby to eat and drink. He skipped town after town, not seeming satisfies with them.

Finally he stopped at Parys, he looked at it closely, then stepped onto the road and walked towards the big houses, meant for all the rich people. He walked towards a big white house with a nice big lawn, looked around and then nodded his head, as if satisfied. He walked towards the entrance of the house and knocked on the door. After about a minute of waiting, the door swung open, showing my mother in a bathrobe and slippers. She looked at him with curiosity and admiration, obviously seeing his very good looks.

She smiled kindly at him, “May I help you?” She asked him kindly, never losing her smile. He looked at her, still with that hardened face, then let a small smile grace his lips. “You shall take this child as your own, with your husband and give her a home to live in, until the time is right when I see her again.” He told her firmly, with hints of persuasion in his voice, obviously using one of his powers to tell her what to do.

She nodded robotically, then my father walked towards her and asked what’s going on, but the guard just did the same to him, getting the same result as what he did with my mother. He then looked at me, and with a determent look he looked at them again. “You shall act as if she doesn’t exist, as if you don’t care about her, all you will do is give her a place to stay and food so that she will survive, along with a academy for her to learn in. She must learn to forgive, when she finally forgives you for basically ignoring her, her whole life through, then this spell will break and once that happens, your scents will change to that of a werewolf’s. Automatically hunters will be drawn to you, they will find you, and kill you. That will give her important personality skills, like determination, strategy and guts to strengthen her body physically. She will also have learned to harden her heart for things that could happen like her parents dying un-expectantly. Do as you are told, also, because she is still a baby, you have to teach her to talk and you have to feed her still, otherwise she will die. If she is hurt while in your care then I will physically come and torture you to death. Am I understood?” He told them with the same powerful voice, but at the end he basically said everything with a snarl. I could feel anger towards him, he basically got my parents killed with his stupid spell! How could he! I know it helped me, but it broke my heart…

They just looked at him blankly and nodded their heads like robots. He nodded his head in acceptance, gave me towards my mother and said “Her name is Bristina.” Then he used vampire speed and started running. For months he just ran, and sometimes stopped to rest, eat or drink, but otherwise he just ran, as if something was chasing him. He stopped at a town after four months of running, he look quizzically at the little town and walked into the town. As he walked, everybody turned towards him and stared in curiosity, he lifted his nose in the air took a deep breath.

His eyes filled with lust and he looked around for the source, but I knew, it was the scent of his mate, nothing else can appeal towards your senses more than your mates. He took off towards the owner of the scent, it led into the woods. He stopped at a rather large house in the middle of the woods, it must be a pack house, because no one would buy a house in the middle of the woods that is so large if it wasn’t for the benefit of being closer to the woods and away from prying human eyes.

He walked towards the house and one for one people streamed out, snarling and growling at him. He just looked calm and relaxed. Finally the Alpha walked out along with a beautiful girl, in her late twenties probably. She sniffed the air, then looked at the guard with admiration and disbelief. They must be mates, the guard realized this and walked towards her softly, barely making a sound, as if he was floating towards her.

He walked with such grace that it almost matched my own, and everyone was at awe because they were staring at him with wide eyes, and all the girls were drooling making his mate growl at them in warning.

When he was directly in front of her, he took her hand gently and kissed each of her knuckles, making her blush a deep crimson colour. As if it made the Alpha nap out of his trance, he growled at the guard and attempted to throw him away from his obvious daughter, but the guard just looked at him, with such a cold glare that the grass around him started dying and the air to swirl around him. The Alpha didn’t seem to notice though and growled, still in the middle of trying to throw the guard away from his daughter.

The guard lifted one of his hands quickly and clicked his fingers once, making a gust of wind blow towards the Alpha knocking him backwards and letting him roll about four times. Everyone stared at the guard, some with fear, other with terror, some with curiosity and all the girls were staring with lust, while his mate just stared at him with admiration.

“Never, and I mean Ever try to keep mates from each other, it will be your death wish.” The guard snarled out towards the dizzy Alpha. He took his mates hand and growled out “And never attempt to keep me away from my mate, especially mine. You don’t know what I can do, and before you can blink you will be dead.” He warned. Everyone gulped and took a step away from him, except his mate, she just smiled softly at him.

Then time seemed to jump forward because there was a little girl on his lap, and he was holding his mates hand, with tears streaming down his face. She was pushing, and pushing, obviously giving birth. A baby cry was heard, and then a baby boy’s head came out. The doctor took the baby and gave it to the mother, she smiled softly at the baby, whispered his name, kissed his forehead, kissed her mates lips passionately, kissed her daughters forehead, then with a soft smile, she closed her eyes, and her chest went still… She died… The guard screamed in pain, from losing his mate and stared at the new born baby with disgust and anger, obviously blaming the poor child…

Time skipped again because he was sitting in an office, I looked on the computer he was working on and saw it was 15 years later, and it was my birthday. He was on his bank-account, loading money onto another one. I looked closer and saw he was loading the money on… mine? So HE is the one that always put money on my bank account! That actually makes sense… But something seemed wrong, the office looked dark and scary, and he actually had an evil look on his face, did he change his attitude because his wife died?

The girl ran in but I gasped when I saw it was Angela… Omg! She’s his daughter! Then a boy walked in, and once I studied him I realized it was the Alpha I killed on my mission at the assassin agency… I killed his son? Why was his son so evil!? Was it because he was never loved?

Time skipped again until the day that I killed his son, he heard the information and smiled evilly, “Looks like Bristina owes me more now, first she gets my dragon killed, then she gets me in a weird world, then by getting me here, she lets me meet my mate and get her killed as well, and then she kills me son!? Oh my dear Princess, you shall pay…” I gaped at him, what does he mean I shall pay? And its not like all those things were my fault! Except for killing his son though… But wait, if his evil, does that make Angela evil as well?

The time skipped again to the day I found Angela running away from those rouges. I frowned when I saw she was ripping her clothes slightly and smirking at the rouges… Why isn’t she running? “This is brilliant guys, now I’m sorry if you guys don’t make it out, she is very powerful, but remember you are doing this for my father, don’t back down. Now Let’s go, Oh Bris, I can’t believe you would be this gullible…” I gaped at her image with tears streaming down my face, she betrayed my trust… She betrayed me! I gave her a place to stay for a while! I must admit though, she’s a damn good actress… So the guy that thinks I owe him is my fathers guard… After all he did for me, he actually wants me dead…

Great…

The mist came again while the silent tears streamed down my face, how could Angela do such a thing… I trusted her so much! I wiped my tears away and hardened my heart towards her, just like I did when my parents died, I guess he did help me by putting that spell on them… I learn to box things up, its actually quit useful…

I looked around, and realized it’s the clearing where me and Mason had our first date, but on each side of the clearing were wolves, on the right were my pack, on the left were rouges.

I heard the voice of the Stelone whisper “This is where you will fight with the guard, you must prepare yourself and your pack, they will arrive in fifteen days. Remember Bristina, he was your father’s best guard, he has trained for two hundred years, you will have to be ready for him, or he will crush you. The world of the Mixers fate rests on your shoulders, if you lose against him then all will be lost for the world of the Mixers, train well…”

The mist thickened and the warm and tingly feeling returned, when the mist started to dissipate, I saw I was back in the room with all the mirrors and the Stelone. The rainbow light was still there but not as bright and was only swirling around in the crystal once more. I smiled at the Stelone warmly; I bent down and pecked it. “Thank you Stelone.” The bowl gave a pulse of bright light as if telling me it wasn’t a problem. I smiled again then turned around.

I looked behind myself at my wings and was shocked when I noticed they weren’t just white anymore, they had bits of gold in them as well. I looked down at my clothes and saw they were the same except my tank top was gold now and not white. The Stelone must have done something to my angel? I don’t know what though. I just shrugged and fluttered my wings, then sprung into the air gracefully.

Razinler was outside just like he said, when he saw my wings slight modification, his mouth dropped and I swear I heard a clang when it touched the ground. I chuckled slightly and motioned him to take me away. He nodded, still with a slight dazed look. He flew away and I followed.

When I was back in the court yard he looked at me, smiled, nodded then turned around and flew away.

Ok, now… How do I get back?

Great…

*****

ITS FINISHED!!! :D

I really hope you guys liked it :D

Comment

Vote

Fan

Chandre’ xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 1.1K 39
"Don't worry Luce, I'll find you later. I promise..." . . . After having a traumatic experience as a child, Lucy forgets her friendship with Natsu an...
2.4K 145 19
Kirsten never has time for love and romance. She spent all of her time studying in college and when she got out into the working world she devoted he...
627 41 50
ADS DONT SUPPORT ME, YOU SIT THROUGH THEM FOR NOTHING. READ ME ON AO3 TO FUCK ADS: https://archiveofourown.org/works/54188701/chapters/137211382 ____...
8.5K 259 34
A spicy enemies to lovers story...It's now the 7th year at Hogwarts and M/C is hoping for a relaxing year...but life has other plans. Sebastian Sallo...