Clairvoyant || Stilinski [1]

By AintThatDevine

When Stiles' trusty Jeep falters on him, the sarcastic boy is caught in a drifting state and only one person... More

TRAILER + Disclaimer
|| Prologue
One || An Acid Trip, Maybe?
Two || Instant Girlfriend
Three || Ghost Lessons
Four || Not Cold
Five || Lydia's Suspicion
Six || Detonation
Seven || Bloody Little Town
Eight || Hope
Nine || Igloos
Ten || You Smell Tense
Eleven || Emelia
Twelve || Paw In Hand
Thirteen || A Little Upset
Fourteen || Aaron & Aiden
Fifteen || Ghost Flu
Sixteen || Technicalities
Seventeen || Food Always Bonds
Eighteen || Minor Frostbite
Nineteen || Overstepping
Twenty || J & J
Twenty-One || Magic Hair
Twenty-Two || Wake Up Call
Twenty-Three || "It's Jacy, Isn't It?"
Twenty-Four || The Cool Brother
Twenty-Five || Fireworks
Twenty-Six || A Way Out
Twenty-Seven || Vending Troubles
Twenty-Eight || The Return
Twenty-Nine || Possible Impossibilities
Thirty || The Exception
Thirty-One || Calavera
Thirty-Two || Backyard Brawl
Thirty-Three || Kick You Into Next Week
Thirty-Four || Mexi-noh
Thirty-Five || Stupidest of Stupid Plans
Thirty-Six || Sociopathic Bitch
Thirty-Seven || Disappearing Act
Thirty-Eight || Family Matters
Thirty-Nine || Frowned Upon
Fourty || Dinner with the Dunbars
Fourty-One || So Cute It's Disgusting
Fourty-Two || Annette Antony
Fourty-Three || Green Day Is Kickass
Fourty-Four || No Shit, Sherlock
Fourty-Five || Family Murdering Axe Murderer
Fourty-Six || Aiding and Abetting
Fourty-Seven || Be A Vixen
Fourty-Eight || Very Evil
Fourty-Nine || Don't Swerve
Fifty || Big Parrish, Little Parrish
Fifty-One || The Psychic Thing
Fifty-Two || Bad Blood
Fifty-Three || Lookout Point
Fifty-Four || Morally Wrong
Fifty-Five || Simon Says
Fifty-Six || Late Night Booty Call
Fifty-Seven || Because I Know You
Fifty-Eight || Mayonnaise Stilinski
Fifty-Nine || Slightly Less
Tag, You're It
Sixty || Vicious
Sixty-One || Well, Mostly
Sixty-Two || Liam, Please
Sixty-Three || Daddy Dearest
Sixty-Four || Drunk Werewolves
Sixty-Five || New Element
Sixty-Six || Honey, Honey
Sixty-Seven || 1970s Tech
Sixty-Eight || Portail du Mort
Seventy || House MD
Seventy-One || Silent Spaces
Seventy-Two || Doctor Doctor
Seventy-Three || You & Me
Seventy-Four || Better?
Seventy-Five || Mexi-noh, Dos
Seventy-Six || The Last Stand
Epilogue || Three Months After
Mushy Mel

Sixty-Nine || Grow Up

8.6K 521 318
By AintThatDevine

|| Grow Up (yes this is directed at you)

"Stiles. Stiiiilesss."

"Mmmuuhh,"

"Get up, oh my god. You're literally a dead weight," complained Jacy as she shook her boyfriend's shoulder.

She was already dressed for school in skinny jeans, a maroon top and a peppered black and white cardigan.

"Stiles, holy shit." Jacy, wavy hair falling around her shoulders, groaned as Stiles had yet to make a move to get up.

"Give me twenty more minutes," he mumbled as he pulled the covers up over his shoulders.

Jacy pursed her lips, red tinted like they commonly were. She hesitated, slightly grinning as she quickly fillped Stiles onto his back and kissed him.

Stiles mumbled in surprise, hesitating before pressing back. He furrowed his eyebrows as Jacy pulled away, "What was that for?"

"Just because," she replied with a smile as she hovered just above him.

A grin hit Stiles, brushing a hand through her hair. He brought her back down, investigating the kiss. "Wait," he pulled away, "I haven't even brushed my teeth yet."

"I don't care," Jacy told him.

Stiles looked at her like she was everything to him, cupping Jacy's face as he pressed his lips to hers.

Jacy laughed as he ran a hand up her side, ticklish in places only he could find.

Grinning against her mouth, he rolled her over so she was stuck with him.

This is what they wanted in life. No supernaturals, no killings, no deadpool.

Just two stupid kids helplessly in love.

||

"Do I look like I need help?"

Jacy's ears perked as she headed through the school, Liam's voice seeming to pin point her. She was able to sense the unease in his words, causing her to head towards the weight room.

Mason emerged into the hall as Jacy entered in, clearly hurt.

Jacy lifted an eyebrow, walking towards the freshman. "Everything all right?"

"Yeah," Mason lied, "Liam's just on his period. But you probably knew that since he's been spending more time with you guys than me."

Jacy, although recognizing the comment, looked over his shoulder as she heard struggling breaths from within the weight room. She darted past as she heard a cough, running into the small gym.

Liam groaned from beneath a bar stacked with over 400 in weight, unable to move.

Jacy quickly grabbed the bar, lifting it up with one hand and locking it into place.

Mason barely noticed her strength, more worried about Liam as he had ran in after Jacy.

Liam sat up, coughing as he winced in pain. He moved off the machine, clutching his chest as he went down to his knees.

"Liam?" Mason worriedly asked as he stood behind the crouching figure of Jacy.

"I'm fine," the beta sharply said as he still gasped for air.

Jacy lowered her voice a little, genuinely concerned for Liam's well being. "If you don't want to be with us, that's okay. But don't push your friends away, too."

Liam held eye contact with Jacy, knowing she was being sincere. He glanced over to his left, able see Mason with an upset and annoyed expression.

However, in the mirror to his right, the towering image of a berserker glared.

"They're not there," Jacy whispered.

Liam's eyes widened, unsure of how Jacy knew what he was seeing. "How-"

"I've seen PTSD, Dunbar. I know the look." Jacy put a hand on his shoulder, able to sense his skyrocketed body temp. "I promise you that you're safe. The others and I will always do everything we can to protect you, even if you don't want to stay with us."

And instead of declaring independence, Liam hugged her.

||

"I haven't seen her anywhere," Jacy said as she and Stiles walked into his room. She looked over her shoulder to him, setting her book bag on the bed. "It's like Allison just vanished. Even Boyd and Erica haven't heard anything."

"Last time that happened was new years," added Stiles as he set his stuff on my desk. He glanced out the window, dusk already setting over California.

"And we remember how that ended," Jacy replied with a sigh. "I just hope she's okay."

"This is Allison we're talking about, Jace," Stiles said while lowering himself into his chair. "I bet she's fine."

"What defines 'fine' for a ghost?" Jacy questioned rhetorically as she laid out on Stiles' bed.

Stiles flicked on the lamp, setting out his AP econ notebook and textbook. "Maybe she's with Chris," he offered. "She watches him a lot, especially since he's back in Beacon."

Jacy let go of a soft sigh, "You're probably right." She ran a hand through her hair, starting on her history homework while laying on her stomach.

The room fell into soft silence, comfortable enough for both of them to work.

After everything, they should at least graduate.

Half an hour in, Sheriff Stilinski knocked on the open door frame. Out of uniform and smiling, it was clear he was in a good mood. "Drop what you're doing," he announced as he walked in. "I'm taking you both out to dinner. Whatever you want."

Stiles glanced to Jacy and then up to Stilinski. "Dad, I don't think a man of your debts should be treating anyone to anything."

"Well," the sheriff began, "there's one debt we no longer have to worry about." He held up a letter, offering it out too his son.

"What is that?" Stiles asked as he took the folded paper.

"Letter of apology from Eichen House," replied Stilinski. "Apparently, they've decided to forgive our debt due to, uh...well, you and Lydia almost getting murdered."

"They can do that?" Jacy asked with a smile of excitement.

"They can do it," answered Stilinski happily, "and they did it."

Reading the letter, Stiles lifted up a hand, "I have never been so happy to have almost been murdered."

"Well," Sheriff said, "we're not out of it yet, but...we're going to be okay. And at least for the moment, I can afford to take my son and his girlfriend out to dinner."

Grinning, Stiles shut his things and stood up from his desk chair.

"Jacy," Stilinski turned to the teen on the bed, "what's your favorite food?

"I'm not going to lie, I'm really feeling breakfast foods," Jacy admitted as she sat up.

"Breakfast it is," Stilinski said with a grin. "We'll take the squad car."

The three spent two hours at Ihop, their food beyond gone and the staff only going out to refil Stiles' drink and the coffee cups of Jacy and Sheriff. They spoke about nearly everything under the sun.

Stupid things, crazy things. Normal things.

"I'm telling you," said Stilinski, "he runs buck ass naked out the front door and across the street."

Jacy covered her mouth, trying not to laugh and falling miserably.

"Dad, oh my god stop," Stiles begged with red cheeks.

"Four years old and only wearing a cape, he starts doing circles around the neighborhood park and starts heading for the woods."

Unable to contain herself, Jacy broke out in near tears as she laughed.

"The only thing that funny is Stilinski's face."

Jacy started to stifle her laughter, tilting her head as a cool breeze blew into the restaurant at the late hour.

Matt Daehler stood with his arms crossed, damp for the rest of his spiritual existence.

"Jacy?" questioned the Sheriff as he saw the girl lose her smile.

"Sorry, it's uh, a visitor." Jacy looked up to Matt, giving him a look to start. "You rarely leave the school."

"Yeah, well I heard at lunch your were looking for Allison," Matt replied. He held a sharp look, his hair still appearing as if it were dripping.

Jacy's curiosity was immediately struck, as well as her concern. "Where is she?"

"I heard she was bounced," the once controller of the kanima told her. "She had anxiety attack for someone like me."

"Bounced?"

"Back to the place of her death," he explained. "That's what I've heard. She's stuck, reliving her death."

Jacy swore, starting to get up. "This is bad."

Sheriff Stilinski jumped, Jacy suddenly not there anymore. "Wh-what the hell?"

Stiles cleared his throat, "Yeah, that's a thing. Come on." He started getting out of the booth and picked up Jacy's shoulder bag and phone. "I know where she is."

Matt stared at Stiles, glaring coldly.

Stiles stepped around the spirit of the serial killer, ignoring him.

"Nice to see you, too, Stilinski," commented Matt with a smirk before vanishing.

A chill ran down Stiles' spine, walking out to the register. He waited for his dad, the two finally stepping out of Ihop with one less person than before.

"So, where's she's going?"

"Oak Creek."

||

Jacy slipped through the gaps in space and landed at the gates of what used to be a Japanese American internment camp.

Brown eyes looked up, gates much like Eichen's shielding her from getting in. She stepped back before lifting a leg and slamming her foot against the industrial bolting.

The iron doors broke open, swinging apart to give the clairvoyant a path in.

Jacy ran into the run down space, it cluttered and unsettling. "Al? Allison?"

The wolf skidded to a stop, her eyes widening as she came across a skittering image of Allison Argent locked in the moment of her murder.

"Oh my god," Jacy whispered.

Blue swarmed the huntress, shining around her as false images of an Oni rammed a swore through her stomach.

"Allison!" Jacy ran up to her, panic striking her all over. "Allison!"

But nothing came.

"No, no this isn't right." Jacy tried reaching out, but it was as if Allison weren't even there. "Shit," she uttered as she reached into her jean pocket and removed a cold chain of metal.

Although hesitating, Jacy put on the Portail du Mort.

The whole time, this was what she had wanted; to free Allison from death.

But she didn't have a chance to ask Allison if that was what she wanted, too.

"I'm just going to have to be selfish, Al." Jacy''s heart thrummed in her chest, beating as if she'd been running for her whole life and only stopped now.

"You need to make a connection," Honey said Jacy within her mind, walking her through the process like she had at the diner - one that could quite possibly kill her. "A physical one. That's why only clairvoyants can do this."

Jacy gripped Allison's shoulders, the spirit still caught in her loop.

"One party has to be strong - incredibly strong. In this situation, that's you."

Jacy could hear the roar of the Jeep coming, but she couldn't wait.

She had to do it now.

Purple sparked in her eyes, glowing like a violet flame that could never be put out.

She started to pull.

"It can be your only thought. Your only ambition, you only goal to free this spirit from the veil. It comes with warning, Jacy. It's no easy task, physically or mentally. It will drain you, if not kill you."

Jacy's eyes intensified, glowing like they never had before as she pulled with all her might on Allison's shoulders. Through clenched teeth, she uttered two words.

"Worth it."

Roscoe roared up outside of Oak Creek, the brakes squealing to a stop and barely making it into park before Stiles jumped out.

Stiles ran through the kicked-open gates, skidding to a stop as a beam of blue shot through Jacy's frame and a roar clouded the air.

From a distance, the fall looked peaceful.

However, Jacy hit hard enough to shake the ground beneath her.

Sheriff Stilinski ran up next to Stiles, unsure of what they had come across. "Stiles...what's going on?"

Without words, Stiles ran towards Jacy and immediately went to his knees. "Jace? Jace."

Stilinski came up slowly, a changed look in his eyes.

A brunette figure lay out not far from Jacy, still and unsettling and pale.

But her chest - undeniably - rose.

"Allison?"

- oh yes my lovelies, I just did it. I've been waiting for this for so long you don't even know - Mel xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271 21 8
when olivia dunbar thought it couldn't get worse, it did. by a landslide. she thought she'd seen it all, but she was wrong. so very wrong. olivia can...
63.3K 1.3K 38
🎵𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒆 𝒈𝒐 🎵 Upon the return to beacon hills the argent sisters are there on one strict r...
18.3K 788 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
7.3K 296 23
[ BOOK 4 ] Completed ✔️ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their senior year, everyone is ready to become...