Yes Lady Hinata •NaruHina•

By potatoejung_

The forbidden love of a pre-engaged heiress and her butler unravels into a tale of love and betrayal. But can... More

Authors Note
Prologue
1. Intro
2. Interview
3. My New Butler
4. I Know Your Secret
5. More Than Twenty Questions
6. 4 Hours and 17 Minutes
7. I Love You
8. Morning
9. Date?
10. Rain
11. The Flu Is Romantic
12. Snow Day
13. What Happened To You?
13.5. Guidance
14. Departure
15. Talks
16. I'm Sorry...
17. Um... Happy Birthday?
18. Comfort
19. Party Prep
20. New Year's Kiss
21. Jealousy
22. Son of a Beach
23. The Reason Why
24. Forgive Me
25. This Is It
26. Reconcile
27. Unexpected Pt. 1
28. Unexpected Pt. 2
29. He Wants....?
30. Three Days
31. Assistance From A Foe
32. Countdown
33. Wedding March
34. Our Forever
36. Perfect Present
37. Home
38. The End
Epilogue
Author's Note

35. Sunagakure

4.7K 210 301
By potatoejung_

Hinata's POV

I'm married.

I am officially an Uzumaki.

Oh my kami.

It was already noon of my wedding day. We haven't stopped yet but Itachi didn't wanna stop until we got to Suna.

We had all slept as much as we could but Itachi hasn't slept at all. We tried to let him let one of us drive but he refuses, and he's completely fine.

"We're *yawn* here." Itachi pulled up to the gates of Suna.

I looked at the surroundings. It was hot and sandy, absolutely no more snow. There was a blonde female then I realized it was Temari.

I opened the door of the car and hoped off of Naruto's lap.

"Yeah?! Well you can just---!" She was yelling at someone.

"Miss Subaku No?" I asked as I walked up closer to her.

Her green eyes widened and she released the man from the collar. She turned and looked down at my appearance.

"So you really did run from the wedding?" She walked closer.

"H-Hai... Miss--"

"Call me Temari! Hinata Hyuga, right?"

"Mhm. And in there is Sakura, Sasuke, Itachi and my new husband... Naruto." I smiled promptly.

"Great! Um... Well go ahead and go to the Suna apartment complex, here." She circled something on a map. "I'll meet you there in about fifteen minutes ... I just need to deal with a certain gate keeper." She turned back to the man.

I nodded and walked back to the car a little confused. I handed Itachi the map and he drove to the said apartment.

We gave the manager our information and he gave us two room keys. One marked Uchiha and the other Uzumaki.

"Looks like you guys are with me." Itachi smiled at his brother and new sister.

We grabbed our bags, which had little in it, and rode the elevator to the third floor. Our apartments were right next to each other.

"I guess we part here." Sakura smiled and ran inside the Uchiha room. "Sasuke! Look it's furnished!"

Sasuke chuckled at her and walked inside. Itachi was about to follow them when I grabbed his arm.

"Arigato Itachi, you've helped us so much and we wouldn't be married without you." I hugged him.

"It's no problem at all Hina." He hugged me back.

"Look we get our own room!" Sakura squealed from inside.

"I guess there's two." Itachi chuckled and walked inside.

I turned to Naruto who was smiling at me with a dazed look in his eyes. A blush made its way to my face as I walked closer to him.

"This is our home." I looked at the unopened door then back at him.

Naruto tossed his bag at me, which I caught.

"Hey!" I furrowed my eyebrows.

He rolled his eyes then walked closer to me. In a second he scooped me into his arms once again.

I giggled and kept the bags in my lap. Naruto kicked the door open and walked inside. He set me down on the couch that was in there and closed the door.

"Welcome home, Mrs. Uzumaki." Naruto smiled at me.

"Same to you, Mr. Uzumaki."

I looked around the area and saw wooden floors and teal painted walls. The couch was a tan and across from it was a glass coffee table. There was a TV and shelf.

I got up and wandered to the kitchen area. A stove, a fridge, a table and a cabinet were in there, which was all we needed.

There was a bathroom with of course a toilet, sink and bathtub. Our bedroom had a brand new mattress, two shelves, two dressers and a closet.

It was fairly small but really that's all we needed. I walked back into the living room where Naruto was standing, also admiring our new home.

I hugged him from behind and rested my head on his back. Naruto placed his arms on mine and turned to face me.

"I love you Hinata." I felt him kiss the crown of my head.

"I love you too Naruto."

We stayed like that for a little while, just holding each other. Naruto began to sway back and forth as if we were dancing.

"What are you doing?" I giggled.

"It's our first dance as a married couple." He whispered.

We swayed back and forth, turning in a circle to no music. Naruto began to hum a soft beat and I giggled.

I was completely happy and in an dreamy state. I was free from my fate but I couldn't help but miss them already.

Naruto ran his hands along my back and moved his head on my shoulder. I closed my eyes and smiled at my husband.

"We still have a wedding night to make up for." Naruto mumbled into my skin.

I blushed immensely and smacked his head.

"Not now!"

He chuckled into my neck and let out a blissful sigh.

"We should get changed though, Temari is coming in a little bit." I said.

He nodded and we released each other. Naruto dipped his head down and our lips connected.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and we shared a heated kiss that made me melt a little.

"Mmm... N-Naruto...." I pulled away and blushed even more.

He chuckled and we released each other. I grabbed my bag and opened it. I got my black shorts and purple tank top.

Naruto helped me out of my dress and I changed out of it quickly. Naruto changed into his black t-shirt and gray basketball shorts.

We sat on the couch and looked at each other.

"We're married." I smiled.

"This is our home." Naruto smiled back at me.

His ocean blue eyes starred into my pale lavender ones. We didn't really know what to do.

Knock knock

"Hinata?"

I got up from the couch and walked to the door. I was faced with a blonde female, two brunette males and a redhead.

"Temari," I offered get a smile. "Um... I'll get the others, come in."

They all entered and I left to the Uchiha residence. I knocked on the door and it was opened by Itachi.

"Hello." He smiled.

"Hi, Temari is here and I thought it be best if we all talked together."

"Sure, I'll get them."

I walked back to my own apartment where they were all talking with Naruto. Soon the Uchiha entered.

"So... I'm Temari as you know. This is my fiance Shikamaru, brother Kankuro, and youngest brother Gaara who is also the Kazekage." We all shook hands and smiled at each other.

Naruto pulled me by my waist closer to him, making me sit on his lap. I blushed at his possessiveness over me and the others smirked.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and this is my wife, Hinata." He smiled widely.

Temari giggled a bit and held Shikamaru's hand.

"I'm Itachi Uchiha, this is my younger brother Sasuke and his new bride, Miss Sakura."

"Don't call me that!" Sakura scolded him.

We all smiled at each other awkwardly then it got silent.

"We wanted to formally welcome you to Suna and hope you'll find our village suitable." Gaara said plainly.

"I'm sure we'll be completely happy here." Sakura said.

"Tenten told me your situation when you logged off of Skype the other night. I'm not sure I understand it all but I get your feelings." Temari said.

"It's a drag but we'll protect you guys as much as possible." Shikamaru said with his eyes half lidded.

"There's really no need for that. We can manage---"

"It's a priority in Sunagakure to protect all citizens no matter what the reason." Kankuro clarified.

"Yes, plus Tenten was my best friend and I want to help you guys as much as possible." Temari said as she looked out of the window.

"Arigato." I smiled.

Naruto tightened his grip on my waist, only causing me to blush more. I looked at Sasuke and Sakura, she was holding onto his arm and he held her hand.

"If you hear sirens, that's usually the signal of an incoming sandstorm." Gaara said.

"Oh... Okay." Sasuke mumbled under his breath.

"If you have any questions, or just wanna hang out, call me." Temari gave me a card with her number.

"Okay, thanks."

"Any trouble with the apartment, just ask the manager, Baki." Kankuro said as he got up. "We should be going. Plus Shijima is waiting for you, Gaara."

Gaara displayed a teeny tiny amount of blush on his cheeks as they got up.

"It was nice meeting you all." Itachi said as he, Sakura and Sasuke got up.

The others got up too and walked to the door.

"It was a pleasure, it was nice meeting you guys too." Temari smiled.

We bid our goodbyes and they left. Sakura stayed behind a bit to view our home then she went back to her own apartment.

I laid down on the couch and Naruto laid on top of me.

"I... Can't.... Breath!" I pushed him on to the floor.

That backfired.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me with him. We hit the ground with a loud thud. I landed on top of him and Naruto grunted.

"Funny... I can breathe with you on me." Naruto put on a cheeky smile.

I blushed and got up and went to the kitchen, Naruto following me. I looked in the fridge and cabinets, which were stocked already.

I smiled, Temari really cares so much about us already.

I grabbed some bread, butter and cheese and turned on the stove. Naruto watched my every movement and once I put butter on the bread and put that on the stove, he finally spoke.

"What are you doing?"

"Your awesome and beautiful wife is---" I paused. "Call me that." I looked up at him.

"Call you what?"

"What I just said... Call me that." I cocked my head to the side.

"My awesome and beautiful wife...?" I nodded. "Okay... You're my awesome and beautiful wife."

I giggled and turned back to my task with a smile on my face.

"As I was saying... I'm making us some grilled cheeses to eat for lunch... Breakfast... Dinner type meal."

"Oh... Okay."

Naruto kissed my cheek and walked back into the living room. I sighed and continued to make sandwiches until we each had three... Well I had three, Naruto has five. I know how he eats.

I walked into the living room where Naruto was watching some sort of sport on the TV.

"Here." I handed him his plate.

"Arigato Hime." Naruto gave me his beautiful smile.

We ate together and we talked about the little things in our new life.

"Tho..." Naruto said with his mouth full, he then swallowed. "About what we talked about the day we got back from Okinawa..."

The babies.

"Yeah?" I looked up from my meal.

Naruto took a few more bites then looked at me. Our eyes connected from across the couch add he continued to stare at me.

His hand caressed my calf that was on his lap and light blush graced upon my cheeks.

"When d'ya think that'll happen?"

My face turned tomato red and my lips formed a straight line. My blonde husband just had on a side smile as his hand continued to massage my leg.

"I-I.... Dunno." I squeaked.

"I'm hoping soon." Naruto turned back to his grilled cheese.

I was still sitting there.... Frozen.

=•=•=•=

"Hinata, this is great! I wish Sasuke would talk about things like that with me!" Sakura sighed blissfully and fell back onto her bed.

It was nine at night and I wanted to tell Sakura what Naruto said. Naruto was with Sasuke, doing kami knows what. Itachi had been asleep since five.

"Well I mean yeah but--"

"No buts!" Sakura got on get knees. "Babies are great and we're all mature--"

"Sakura.... We're only seventeen. We're seventeen and married. I wanna wait until I'm at least old enough to drink." I cut her off with logic.

"Yeah but.... An Uzumaki baby..."

"Or Uchiha."

Sakura blushed at the thought and looked down at the bed. I sighed and smiled.

"We should sleep, we'll need to look for jobs." I said as I got up.

"Oh crap. " Sakura said.

"What?"

"My parents." Her green eyes widened.

I looked at her and cocked my head to the side.

"How the hell do you forget your parents?!"

"They never call, never come home. I haven't seen them in three years.... That's how." She ran her fingers through her hair. "Ah well... They'll figure it out if they ever come back."

I stared at her and was in awe of how little she cared for them. I shook my head and turned.

"Talk to ya tomorrow Saky." I giggled and walked out of their bedroom.

"Oyasumi!"

I walked into the living room where the two boys were and went to the front door.

"I'm going home, bye Sasuke."

"Bye."

"You come home soon." I yawned and pointed at Naruto.

He just looked at me with an odd expression. I smiled and walked next door.

I changed into my pajamas and let my hair loose. As I was walking to my and Naruto's bedroom a hand grabbed mine.

I gasped and turned only to be faced with a shirtless Naruto. My cheeks heated and I looked up at him.

"You can't just leave your husband." Naruto said as his hand slithered around my waist.

"I think I did though."

He lifted me up and I only blushed more and more.

"Well you can't leave him on your wedding night." Naruto winked.

"B-but I..."

"I love you Hinata Uzumaki."

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

*tear shed*

They've come so far... Thanks to me ;)

Anyways... C'mon my beautiful/handsome and awesome readers... I know you guys can vote for me!

Currently in 2nd place. ;-;

Whatever.

The end is near folks. Only...

*drumroll please*

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (idk)

4-5 chapters left. <3

5 year time skip in the next one.

Sayonara ~~~ Ramen

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 685 8
Neji has 50 days to find out who his mystery pen pal is. Tenten just doesn't want to get caught. Short and sweet, partly chatfic, modern au. Obviousl...
20.6K 849 31
Sasuke, a history teacher, is faced with the challenge of keeping his forbidden relationship with his wife, Hinata, a student, a secret. Despite havi...
139K 3.3K 53
Temptations and Betrayal [ SasuHina ] I have everything, a wife and a child is all I need but.. Temptation overcomes me.. I don't want what's going o...
1.4K 41 13
Neji and Tenten is in their early twenties, they have a team they called Team guy it's a team they had since Highschool and Lee didn't want to see hi...