Permanent Marker, Stuck In My...

Bởi ColorMeJian

- Jian Oneshots - /Twoshots - /Threeshots -Sneak Peeks - Pickles -Story Ideas - Basically me constantly r... Xem Thêm

Tickles,
spoons,
resolutions,
pickles,
water,
satan,
spoons II,
teaser I,
fire,

jealousy,

1.5K 41 13
Bởi ColorMeJian

How can someone NOT ship them after that video??? I'm all fucked up in the head because Jian. Ugh, the life of a fangirl.

This is actually pretty cool because like nobody knows about me being on here (except my best friend whiskeyhood / hoodxcth  (same person) because we don't judge each other) and I can like do what I want and nobody can really judge me for it. Well, at least if you do I don't really care.

Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!

••••••••••

•••

I heard Jc huff for the millionth time from his spot on the couch across the room. I ignored him like I have been for the past hour and a half, and focused on watching Breaking Bad. I felt Jc's eyes on me as he sighed loudly.

"What." I snapped at him. He raised his eyebrows at me like I just offended him or something.

• #Tbt to when Kian had no eyebrows "You looked like Lord Voldemort" -Jc•

"Nothing." He said dismissively,  then put his earbuds in again and watched a video on his phone. I rolled my eyes and watched my show again.

Jc looked at me for awhile and then groaned. Again.

I paused my show and stared at him until he pulled his headphones out again.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I looked at him expectantly. He stared back at me like a deer in headlights.

He stayed silent and pulled his beanie down over his face in embarrassment. "Nothing." He mumbled from underneath it.

I stood up and snatched his phone from him to see what his fucking problem was. I just want to watch my show and cuddle with my boyfriend, which is hard when he banned cuddling a week ago. So, I can only watch my show and now he won't even let me do that peacefully.

"Give it back!" Jc tried to stand up, but I pushed him back onto the sofa. He didn't bother standing back up again.

I glanced at the title.

"Doing Drugs with Kian And Jc"

"I didn't know he posted that yet!" I exclaimed and tossed Jc's phone back at him. After pulling up the video on my laptop, I plugged it into the tv and the video played for both of us to see.

• There's some cord or some shit you can use to do that, I have it, but I'm not a techy person and I have no idea what it's called so •

I kept hearing Jc sigh and make stupid noises the whole way through so I couldn't really enjoy the video, but I got the gist of it. After all, I was a part of it.

After the video ended I turned to look at my boyfriend, who had crossed his arms and sunk into the couch. "Really?"

"What?" Jc demanded defensively. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You were acting all dumb because of the video? There's nothing wrong with it, it was funny! Probably my favorite collab so far." I exclaimed. Jc shook his head, his curls bouncing everywhere from underneath his beanie. His eyes narrowed.

"No! You were totally flirting with Connor the whole time!" He pointed at the screen, which was paused, at some point in the video where Connor was teasing me about the safety risks of the pills.

"I was not! That just paused at a really bad spot." I mumbled. Jc snorted and started to get up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

Jc paused in his spot. "I don't know." He furrowed his eyebrows. "I forget."

"There, that's the universe telling you to stop being paranoid." I snapped. He turned on me.

"I should shave your eyebrows again so nobody flirts with you anymore!" He shouted. I honestly didn't know whether I should laugh at that or be offended. I didn't look THAT bad..

"I'm cute as fuck, eyebrows or no eyebrows."

"Get over yourself."

"You're the one who thinks I'm flirting with everybody all of a sudden!" I said angrily. Honestly seeing Jc all jealous was kind of cute, but now it's getting ridiculous. Why would I go after somebody else when I already have Jc? He's perfect.

Jc only glared at me with his big brown eyes and sat down on the couch again and resumed his stupid noises, like nothing happened. I took my phone and stomped upstairs. I'm not in the Netflix mood anymore.

•••

•••

Okay, after rewatching the video and actually paying attention, I guess we were kind of flirting. Kind of.

I still think Jc is overreacting though, and that sucks because I'm horny as fuck and now I can't be the one who caves first because I'm right. As usual.

I sighed and walked downstairs, hearing pans sizzling, which meant Jc cooked dinner.

I walked into the kitchen to see him eating this huge meal, but he only made it for himself.

"Really?" I whined. Jc shrugged mercilessly.

"Ask Connor to get you something." He grumbled with his mouth full.

"Bitch!" I grabbed a can of Arizona from the fridge and chucked it at him. He ducked and it hit the wall and exploded, leaving tea everywhere.

"Clean that shit up!" Jc snapped in disbelief. I glared at him.

"Get Connor to clean it for you." I mocked and walked out of the kitchen, feeling pretty proud of myself. Although, if Jc wouldn't have ducked, we would probably be heading to the hospital. I shudder, imagining that awkward conversation.

"Sir, what exactly happened to Justin?"

"He was being a whiny bitch so I chucked Arizona Tea at his head."

I shrugged and walked to my room, glad that he has fast reflexes.

• "Reflexes, bitch." -Jc •

•••

•••

Jc told me that I'm sleeping on the couch tonight for some dumb fucking reason.

• In my mind Kian and Jc moved into the same room in their house bc goals soo •

"What? Why?" I questioned, more confused than angry. The couch is pretty soft, and even if I couldn't sleep there I could just go to the guest room which was Jc's old room. We agreed to share my room because it was bigger and had room for both of our things and probably a lot more. Either way, it didn't really matter because we plan on moving sometime soon.

Jc gave me "the stare" which made me feel extremely stupid. "Am I missing something, or...?"

"Never mind. You can sleep here." Jc said in monotone, which scared me a little. I heard him walk downstairs and I just stood in the same spot in confusion.

I walked down the stairs until I was in eyesight of Jc, who was laying down a blanket on the couch. I called from halfway down the stairs, where Jc could probably just see my face.

"Jayseeee?" I said. He turned to look at me with an expression that made me assume he was deep in thought.

"Yeah?"

I walked down the rest of the stairs and over to the couch. Wordlessly, I gathered up Jc's things and started to walk upstairs again, Jc trailing behind me silently. I laid his stuff out the same way he usually has it and patted the spot, intending for Jc to crawl in.

Jc still had his eyebrows knitted together in concentration, but nevertheless he got comfortable in our bed. I got in beside him and wrapped my arms around him. Despite the fight about cuddling about a week ago, he held my hand tightly and fell asleep. I smiled contentedly.

•••

•••

After a few days Jc seemed to forget about the whole thing.

Like I'm sure he didn't just drop it, because he's a stubborn bitch sometimes, but he didn't act all bipolar and mad all the time, which made me happy.

He still didn't let me cuddle him, though. I guess that night was the exception.

Now we were in the same spot we were exactly a week ago, me watching Breaking Bad on the tv and Jc watching some video on his phone.

And then I heard his stupid sighing again.

I paused my show and turned to him, not bothering to check whether his headphones were in or out because he would hear me either way.

"I DIDN'T FUCK UP IN LIKE A WEEK SO STOP," I shouted. Jc looked at me with a straight face, so I stormed over to him and took his phone again.

On the screen was a picture of me and Jc back in o2l and the caption at the bottom was "Jian feels for days". I looked at Jc in confusion.

After a second of silence, Jc burst out laughing while I just stood staring at him because what the fuck is he laughing about?

"Your reaction is fucking great," he said through gasps while he tried to get his breath back. I jabbed him in the throat, making him gasp even more.

"Asshole!" I began to laugh with him while he got his breath back. I plopped next to him on the couch, and he turned to me a few moments later, his cheeks puffed up from all the laughter. His big brown eyes stared at me and I swear I fell in love all over again.

••••••••••

I guess that's the end? Idk if that counts but whatever

Look at the cute pictures throughout the story to get your Kian x Connor feels going- I'm fancy as fuck

•••

Next Story...

"Kian, remember when you had a New Year's Resolution to stop cussing?" Jc turned to me with a smug expression and I braced myself for whatever the fuck he was going to throw at me this time. He's been in the productive mood lately.

"Yeah?" I said quietly, knowing I fucked up that resolution less than a day after I made it.

"Well, If I'm going through with mine and going to the gym every day, then you're going to stop cussing-"

"That's boring as fuck!" I cut him off, standing up from our comfortable couch. "Hell no!"

I was starting to make my way upstairs, done with this conversation, when Jc called from behind me,

"No cussing or no sex! You choose!"

Fuck.

Fucking fuck.

I guess my New Year's Resolution can start in March.

•••••

Would any of you guys like a Q&A type of thing? Like ask me whatever and I'll answer one or two at the end of a chapter or something. Idk I feel the need to spice something up.

-ColorMeJian

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.6K 202 16
I dont know its 1 in the morning and I really want some phan oneshots so here Ur welcome. 2 years later- I went back and revised them all and realiz...
16.2K 512 31
This is a collection of Phan oneshots. There is no smut or swearing in any of the chapters, so I'm sorry if that's what you were looking for. ^-^ Enj...
332K 4.6K 41
thank you for all the support on this book 💞 || completed: june 30, 2020 - requests: ✖ bakudeku: ✔ fluff: ✔ angst: ✔ nsfw: ✔(forgive me father for i...
19.4K 192 10
***NEW AND REVAMPED! New stories on the wayyyy!****** Just a few boy and boy oneshots my brain has strung together. Some could be turned into separat...