Family Affair

By AnimeReverseHaremW

Having a father that abandon her since her birth was what kept Akahana's strength to support her mother. Her... More

| Chapter 1 | Father
| Chapter 2 | Family
| Chapter 3 | Preparation
| Chapter 4 | Funeral
| Chapter 6 | Revealed

| Chapter 5 | First One

3.1K 188 91
By AnimeReverseHaremW

> Picture of Akahana's Room <

Weeps surround me as I watch people place white roses on my mother's coffin. Small whispers are given as they pass the black container with my mother inside.

My father goes ahead of me as he whispers his own message. Walking right behind my father as the line moves slowly allowing me to stare at the coffin, memories flash through my eyes.

The days she would always cook my favorite food still linger. The day I flipped the table just because I got a mark lower than 90% and how she just laughed it off. The day we went to the amusement park together and how much we ate from all the food booths. The day I had a sleep over party with my friends leaving my house to be a mess adding an angry mother.

Smiling sadly my bangs cover my face as my heart strains that I won't be able to experience these things with her anymore.

"A promise to be myself. A promise to succeed. A promise to love. A promise to....always be with you. No matter what. And no matter when or how. A promise is always kept, as it's the only way I am linked to you. I hope that you're going to be great up there, like you were here." I kiss the flower before placing it down on the coffin.

Minutes pass as people continue to pray and bless to my mother. My father is giving out a pain look as I am left expressionless.

When everyone has said their messages, the coffin begins to lower down as cries continue to fill the air. What's even more nostalgic is that the guy up above is also feeling sad as rain drops down and hits down on Earth.

Why was she taken away when she would leave so many people depressed like this?

~~~~~

I snuggle into the warmth as I wish to feel like this everyday and not experience the cold. But my phone decides to ring earning a low groan from me. Sitting up from my bed, I continue to allow my blanket to wrap around me as I fall off my bed. Moving like a caterpillar to my phone on my desk, I sacrifice one of my hands to leave the warmth. Instantly, the cold air touches it as I grab my phone quickly.

"Hello?" I greet groggily.

"Akahana, baby?" My father voice replies.

Instantly, memories of my name being called that from that dweb come to mind leaving me to shudder.

"Dad, please don't call me that." I plead.

"Why?" He asks curious.

"Just please don't." I beg.

"Okay. Okay. Anyways, get up! It's time for your big day." He chirps.

"Ughhhh." I groan even more louder not wanting to leave my house.

"Akahana, come on, it can't be that bad!" Before he can continue talking, I hang up.

Throwing my phone to the side, I place my hand back into the warmth as I become one with my caterpillar self on the floor. Before I could even begin to relax, my door smashes open including my beautiful balcony window. Men in full suit armor enters in pointing guns everywhere before they spot me getting them to stop and tilt their head in confusion as they lower their guns.

Another figure enters my room as this one removes his helmet revealing my father. He looks around frantically around my room.

"Akahana! Where are you?? Are you okay?" He continues to shout as the soldiers just sweat drop.

One of them tap his shoulder grabbing his attention. The man points his finger towards me getting my father to look down at me. As our eyes met, he becomes super happy before confusion hits him.

"Akahana, what are you doing?" He asks.

"Trying to have my own life." I reply bluntly.

He sighs, "Get up now."

"I want to go sleep. Let me go sleep. I need sleep. Let me be alone. I need warmth. Let me stay here." I continue to demand as he just roll his eyes.

"Take her to the mansion." My father orders before getting salutes from the soldiers.

But before one of them can touch me, I begin to roll away. They try to catch me but I just roll underneath my bed. It is quite narrow so they can't reach me.

"Sir, she's showing resistance." one of them reports in his microphone.

"Use force if needed. Just don't hurt her." I hear my father's voice.

Just don't hurt me. But how about all my other belongings? That's when I finally realize that and began to worry.

Before the soldier could reply back, my voice full of venom interrupts, "Don't you dare break or even touch my stuff. If you do, you'll find your gun being stuffed down your throat."

Hearing and feeling my threat, they all stay silent.

"This is going to be a long day." I hear my father sigh.

~~~~~

I look at myself in the mirror. Instead of my male form that I was in yesterday, I am dress as a female. Despite being a girl and all, I never really wear dresses skirts. 

Only that one time I did because of them. But now they're gone. 

Still, I have Keiretsu and Usii. They are the ones that still believe in me.

Sighing, I look at myself in the mirror to grasp my full appearance. My dress is simple yet beautiful. It's all black on the outside while cute pink underneath. Long black socks comes up to my thighs as a black belt keeps them up. I leave one of them to fall down as I feel it looks much better like so, and that it identifies me to be different. A necklace with a natural music symbol wraps around my neck as a wristband with a pink gem wraps around my left wrist. Having the mixed hair of both my parents, I smile a bit at how beautiful it is.

"Akahana?" I hear my father call, "Are you ready? I don't want to wait another five hours of you trying to run around and escaping this."

I take a deep breathe, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Pushing the curtain aside, I reveal myself to my father. His eyes widen as he looks at me. Minutes pass of him staring at me as I'm just in lost of what's happening. Before I realize, he runs out of the room.

You've. Got. To. Be. Joking. With. Me.

What kind of father would leave her own daughter in a random room inside a mansion she has never been in?! Groaning, I hear the door open again.

"Da..." before I can continue, a voice interrupts me.

"Father?" a male comes in the room as I just face palm myself inside my head.

The male has messy cherry-red hair and light-green eyes that match perfectly to each other. He has a cute roundish face as he walks inside the room calmly.

Wait a minute... Is it just me or does he look like one of the brothers that Angelica is stuck with? The one that is super perverted and calls himself 'Your's Truly'.

Pushing that aside instantly, I watch him look around before his eyes stop on me. Instantly, his calm expression changes as his eyes widen and small blush comes to his face. Knowing that this might be my first time speaking to him, I must leave a good impression. Smiling gently, I tilt my head to the side.

"Hello, who may you be?" I ask pushing my regular voice up a bit higher.

"Uh...um...uh...I...um..." he stutters getting a giggle to escape out of me at how cute he is.

He blushes harder from that.

"I'm Akahana. Nice to meet you." I walk over to him before stretching my hand out.

He takes it with a nod, "I'm Irin. Nice to meet you too."

Just on time, the door opens again revealing my father.

"Akahana," he asks, "Irin, what are you doing here?"

The daze the boy has on me breaks as he looks to the adult, "Father, I was looking for you. Mother wants to talk with you for a while before your announcement begins."

"Ah, I see. Go tell her I'll be there soon, please." Father says as he walks over to us.

"Okay." Irin replies before heading out of the room.

He glances back towards me before closing the door to only have father and I in this room.

"That was close." he sighs in relief.

"Close enough that you let one of your sons to enter the dressing room of a female?" I ask before adding, "And this female is your daughter."

"Okay. Okay. I was wrong for leaving the room. But you're just too cute for me to handle." he tries to reason.

"Whatever." I reply giving a small eye roll, "Let's just get this over with."

"You feeling okay?" he asks as we walk over to the door.

"Nervous, but I think it'll do. It's not like it's the first time I've stood on a stage in front a huge crowd before." I shrug.

"How?" he asks.

"I'm the Student President in my school, Dad. I thought you knew at least that." I sigh.

"Oops!" he nervously chuckles.

And another imaginary face palm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 17.1K 22
On Hold Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan πŸ’—
124K 7K 44
When she wants to go to her dad's house as she was missing them!! Her husband who was searching online how to "stop your wife from going away from yo...
99K 7.6K 64
α€›α€šα€Ία€…α€±αŠ မောစေ α€‘α€žα€€α€Ία€›α€Ύα€Šα€Ία€…α€± α€Ÿα€¬α€žα€”α€Ύα€±α€¬α α€›α€šα€Ία€™α€±α€¬α€•α€»α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€½α€Ύα€„α€Ία€…α€±α€›α€”α€Ία€‘α€œα€­α€―α€·α€„α€Ύα€¬ α€œα€―α€œα€„α€Ία€™α€±α€¬α€„α€Ία€™α€±α€¬α€„α€Ί(ပစ်တိုင်းထောင်) α€”α€±α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€•α€―α€Š(ရွှေဒင်္ဂါး) (Own Creation) Starting Date...
85.2K 2.4K 24
Isabella Rose Ivy Valencia-Moretti, the only girl born in Italian Mafia family after so many generations. Not only she is the princess of Italian Maf...