BOSS LOVE LESSONS [completed]

De mightygoat

Aomine Axton is smart, ruthless, arrogant and controlling. A CEO and a player who builds a hotel empire acros... Mai multe

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
New story to check out!
NEW BOOK (LIMIT OF DEVOTION)

Chapter 34

82.4K 2.6K 307
De mightygoat

Aomine Axton's POV

The bell rang about fifteen minutes after Aurora had left, which leaves me to wonder if she had decided to come back here- I mean, no complains. I would really love it.

But standing there wasn't Aurora to my disappointment. It is Scarlett.

"Have you read my message?" She burst her way in and made herself at home. "Aomine, you got to help Zed" She said, almost pleading.

"Explain yourself" I tucked my hands in my pocket, all ready to listen. 

"He... His camp site... The government wants to reclaim that land to build some stupid buildings there for the future of the economy, they said" She rolled her eyes, "And, Zed, he's heavily affected by this. The camp site is his bread and butter and...." She started sobbing.

"I thought that piece of land has been bought by Zed" I thought.

"No, that land is still the government's. Zed wanted to bought it, but he didn't have enough cash for it. He paid deposit and-"

"I get it" I said. Knowing exactly what I have to do.  I know Red. She blabbers if she's worried. Especially if it concerns Zed. Afterall, Zed is her first love. Or should I say crush?

Red was never the popular girl during high school. She was constantly bullied by the girls because she had natural beauty. She wasn't the go-all-over-boys kind of girl. She sticks to herself. Ate by herself. Walk by herself. She didn't offend anyone but girls... it's scary how they can use the ultimate weapon God has given to them-- the mouth-- to talk bad things about her. Red knew about it. She knew what they said about her. But she ignored them, took it all in and stood strong. Until one day she couldn't and burst out crying-- in that cubicle after all the lessons had ended.

Zed and I thought the girls toilet were haunted at first, but one day we decided to braved ourselves and check it out. To find out that Red was there crying. Zed -- being the kind hearted one-- offered her tissue. Then from there on, Red was interested in him. 

So many years had passed, and this girl is still in love with him. Even though Zed had rejected her countless time. Even up until today, her feelings still never wavers away from him. But I never knew the reason why Zed won't even give her the chance. 

I look at her who sobs now. She didn't have to-- it doesn't affect her. Zed wouldn't know what she did for him. But she still does it. "Red, I know what to do. So ease your mind" I comforted.

"Aomine, thank you" She whispered quietly. "And...." She trailed.

"Are you and Aurora together?" She asked. "Last night, I saw Aura stormed out of Zed's house... and you came to fetch her. I saw you two... kissed" She paused, "Aomine, you do know that Aura is Zed's girlfriend right? Do you know angry I was when I saw that scene? Zed was inside the house after you guys left trying to figure out what to do with his business. Pacing up and down the room making plenty of calls to god knows who!" She flared, "I couldn't even bring myself to ring his damn doorbell and make him feel better. I couldn't even... be there for him. Even if I wanted to" 

She sobs. Woah, girls are scary sometimes. What is this thing with talking calmly, then rage and sob?

"I had to know about this situation after I make some calls to my acquaintance who was in the property sector" She explained.

"Red, you need to calm down"

"No! You don't just tell a girl who's pissed off to calm down" She argued. "He's your best friend Aomine. Your fucking best friend! And you fucked with your own best friend's girl?! Are you out of your mind?!" She scolded.

..... Why did I even open the damn door? I am starting to regret my decision to listen to her.

"And Aura... I never expect her to do something like this! She cheated on Zed! She doesn't even deserve him. Wow, Aura didn't even have a boyfriend before and she did that?! That's so... low" She grimaced. 

"Hey, Aura was mine before-"

"Before you left?!" She asked. "Don't bullshit with me! Aura was never yours. It was only almost yours. You left her and you didn't inform her. Oh gosh, talk about this and I am getting so super pissed than I already am. You left her, you lost your chances. What rights do you have to just waltz in like you're the prince of this country, comes back and steals her away from your best friend?"

I looked at her blankly as she rambles with rage. "How did you even know all this?"

"You forgot her brother's my ex-boyfriend. We have acquaintances" She said.

I sighed and nodded, "I think I have reached my limit today for speaking with you. You need to go. I mean it, Red. I've solved Zed's problem, so don't take things for granted and leave" 

I am tired of hearing this girl talk. She's my friend but she needs to stop. 

************

Aurora Atticus's POV

Zed lifted his head up and looks at me. "Where have you been?" He questioned. 

I froze on the spot, my heart letting the guilt take over, and at the same time, remembering his hurtful words that he had said last night. I tried walking past him to get inside but he blocks my path.

"I asked you where you've been..." His eyes drifted over to my outfit and inspected them, "... You haven't been home?" I shift uncomfortably on the spot. 

To be truthful or to lie?

I looked over to his pained expression and I couldn't help but to be afraid to voice out my real thoughts. What made him look so ragged? What happened in just one night?

"I stayed at a friend's house" I lied. Making no eye contact, afraid of being found out.

"I am sorry, I made you upset." He apologised. "Can I... can I come in?" He asked quietly and I let him in. A soft spot of my heart did what it did. 

"Aura" He started, after we sat awkwardly next to each other on my sofa. "Look, I'm really sorry about last night. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just stressed with everything... I had problems with the camp sit and I know, it's my fault. I shouldn't have taken it out on you. I am sorry" He looked at me with those doe eyes that was almost pleading.

"What... What happened?" I asked. Was I not understanding towards him?

He explained to me about the campsite, of how his business is going to fail because the government wanted to claim that land to make way for buildings. He could have saved it, but he couldn't. He didn't have the means to. He didn't have the cash to buy that land. If only he could-

I could feel my tears burning my eyes when I realised how thoughtless I was. How child-like I was at handling this situation. He was going through a tough time and I could only care about how cold he was to me. 

"I'm sorry, I should've tried to understand you" I said, trying to control my tears... and Zed is here, pulling me into his arms. I whine when he holds me, because an hour ago, I was at Aomine's house cuddling with me and I feel so so bad for being in another man's arms right now.

"You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm sorry I didn't explain it to you sooner. Please don't cry, Aura" He holds me tight and wipe the tears that's almost flooding out of my eyes.

"I am really sorry" I muttered and repeated. The guilt eating me up. I cheated on him... How could I face him now? I feel so apologetic for what I've done. I don't even know how-

"Just do for me one thing. Stay with me tonight. The last 24 hours were unbearable without you. I shouldn't have told you off. I never meant to chase you away" He regretted and my heart ached for him.

"...I won't.... I won't leave" I agreed, as Zed smiles with relief.

"I'll get you some tissue" Zed excused himself and went to the kitchen open a new box of tissue paper. I sat there on the sofa, numb and my heart torn. I don't even know what I should do anymore. 

My phone buzzes and Aomine's name came up. Quickly, I made sure to read it. Because I was so sure that if Zed sees it, it'll break him.

I stare at the message Aomine had sent, 

I miss you already, Aurora. -Aomine

... And deleted it. 

The same time my heart broke into pieces. 

Because in that moment, I knew I needed to choose.

One out of the two.

**************

a/n

+250 votes for another chapter!

Actually I don't even know why I bothered with the votes because I'll update either way lol. But lets just say it serves as a motivation? Kinda? Thank you guys for reading! Much love xx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

73.2K 2.6K 12
Red Ashwell, 18 years old. She is an orphan in birth, but she has a big family in her orphanage. She is a kind-hearted. She loves her family a lot. S...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
4.8M 125K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
1.6M 55.7K 57
Hunter Blackthorne, CEO of the most powerful company in the world. Young, attractive and extremely arrogant. Payton Flores, escaping a dark past a...