Date A Live FanFic Edition: D...

By VonnShidoItsuka24

This is the moment what fans are waiting for! Kurumi Tokisaki, the third spirit ever shown in the series will... More

Introduction of Date A Live FanFic Edition : Date A Nightmare
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Behind The Insanity of the Nightmare
Chapter 2 : Nightmare's Nightmare
Chapter 3 : The First Spirit
Chapter 5 : Plans(Part 1)
Chapter 5 : Plans(Part 2)
Chapter 6 : Its Time To Move
1K Reads Special

Chapter 4 : Undead Spirit

1.1K 17 7
By VonnShidoItsuka24

So here's the Chapter 4 of my fanfic! I wonder who's this undead spirit on the title? Hmmm... just read it!

Dont forget to leave comments and votes! I'll update my fanfic every week so stay tuned!

-VonnShidoItsuka24

------------

Shido yawns while on his way home.

"I'm tired already because of what happened earlier. I don't have even any idea how to confront my mother later because i'm with Kurumi." Shido said to himself.

While walking, Shido hears a footsteps behind him. As Shido tilts his head to see someone who's making the footsteps, Shido saw the stranger's gun pointed to his face.

"Freeze kid! Give me your valuables if you don't want to die!". The stranger madly said to Shido.

"What?! There's no way i'll give my valuables to anyone!" Shido shouts.

When the stranger is about to trigger the gun, the stranger suddenly fall down with a sound of a gun shot.

"What the--?! Who did that?!" Shido was confused there.

"I can't let anyone kill Shido-san. I'll protect you from those who will harm you.." Kurumi said and hugs her from behind.

"Oh Kurumi, its you... I'm sorry." Shido apologizes to Kurumi.

"Its ok Shido-san. Its my fault because I let you alone while you're on the way to your home." Kurumi stands up as well as Shido.

"Lets go now to your home, Shido-san." Kurumi holds Shido's right hand and walks with him.

While Shido and Kurumi are walking together, someone was stalking them. Shido noticed that but Kurumi doesn't.

"Kurumi, do you sense any human around us?" Shido asks Kurumi while looking at their backs

"Hmm? No, why? Any problem Shido-san?"

"No... nothing..." Shido tilted his head to the direction where they're walking.

As a strong wind blows suddenly while they're walking...

"Kurumi! Watch out!" Shido makes Kurumi fall down to the ground as Shido covers her to protect Kurumi from the flying objects because of the strong wind.

After a few moments, the wind stops and someone approached them.

"That's what I expect from my son... You really grown up, Shido-kun." Mei said.

Shido looks at the person who is talking.

"M-m-m-mother??!!" Shido suddenly stands up and gives a hand to Kurumi to stand.

"I'm the one who caused that wind. Its intentional. Hahahahaha!!" Mei said.

"You're so sweet like your father, Shido-kun."

"E-eh? What are you talking about?!" Shido blushed hard.

"Nah. Its nothing. Dont mind it." Mei looks away and flies away from the couple.

"Shido-san, what's wrong with her?" Kurumi asks.

"I don't know... Well, lets go now Kurumi." Shido holds her hand and starts to walk with her.

After a few minutes, Shido came home with Kurumi. They were happily greeted by Mei after opening the door to the living room.

"Oh, its you two. Come in!" Mei greets Shido and Kurumi.

As the two comes in, they wondered where are the other spirits beside them and Kotori.

"Hey Kotori, where are Tohka and the others?" Shido asks her little sister Kotori.

"Hmmm? Dont know." Kotori eats her lolipop.

Shido looks at the clock. Its 7:00 o'clock of evening.

"Its dinner time, why they're not here?" Shido wondered.

"Maybe I'll check there room one by one if they ate. Kotori, Mom, and Kurumi, stay here for a moment." Shido walks out to check the spirits.

Shido knocks at Tohka's room.

"Tohka?? Are you there??"

After a few seconds, no respond.

"Guess she's out."

Shido checked Tohka's room.

"She's really not here."

Shido knocks at Yoshino's room after Tohka's room.

"Yoshino? Yoshinon? Are you guys there?"

After a few seconds, no respond like earlier at Tohka's room. He also checked the room.

"She's not here either."

Shido knocked and checked the Yamai twin's room. But they're not there too.

"I guess all of them are not here??"

Shido sighs.

"Maybe I'll just eat dinner alone tonight."

The moment Shido went to the dining room, Shido asks himself why its so dark. Right, the light is turned off by someone.

"Shido-kun, dont worry about the spirits. I beated them nicely." Someone said from the dark.

"Show yourself!" Shido is switching the light but it couldn't switch on even how many times Shido do it.

"Damn this switch! Why it couldn't switch on!?" Shido madly asks.

"Don't worry Shido-kun, you're in my world now." The unknown identity said from somewhere in the dark.

The surrounding around Shido begins to fade.

"W-what happened?"

"I repeat, you're in my world now. The other spirits are here too. You'll see them later." The unknown identity said.

"Show yourself!" Shido shouts.

"Im here at your back, Shido-kun." The unknown identity shows from Shido's back.

"Y-you're... mother?!!"

"Suprising, isn't it?" Mei said and smirks.

"H-how can you do that to the spirits?! Why?!" Shido madly asks.

"In order to make me fully come back to life, i need their powers."Mei answered.

"Come back? It means..."

"Yes. Im really dead." Mei continues.

"Ever since the day that <Phantom> stole some of my powers and divided it to Sephirah Stones, I had suffered and died after years. I revived because I still have some of my powers. Its like a second chance to me to live. I also want to see the face of my son and daughter again."

After Mei spoke, a few seconds become too quiet. Until she speaks again.

"So..." Mei cried while smiling.

"What will you choose Shido-kun, the spirits? Or me?" She said.

"Mother... I'm happy that I met you again. I'm also happy for what's my life now. Having fun with the spirits. But... what is the sense of sealing them if you'll gonna take them? You're already dead, right? It means your duty is finished since the day you died. I can't let them to be harmed especially Tohka and Kotori! Mother, you're so selfish, coming back to life because you want to fully come back to live." Shido holds Mei's shoulders.

"Mother, i love you... but I'll chose the spirits since you're dead."

"Sorry, mother." Shido said and hugs Mei.

"Shido-kun... Kiss me..." Mei said.

"W-what was that for?" Shido asks.

"Just kiss me, please."

"Ok..."

Shido sweetly kisses her mother and Mei began to fade.

"Shido-kun, be always a good boy, ok?" Mei's tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Good bye, Shido-kun. As a gift for you... have some of my powers to intensify your powers."

A light begin to flash between them and Shido's body unconsiously absorbed it.

"Use that powers to protect the spirits. Now, im going."

"Mother, farewell..." Shido locks her fist.

The surroundings begin to dissapear after Mei fully dissapeared.

"Mother... I promise."

Shido snapped because he remembered that the spirits areg missing.

"The spirits!" Shido runs to the rooms of the spirits.

Shido checked all the rooms including his room.

"Thank goodness that they're not harmed."

"Where's Kurumi? I know that she's here with me earlier. Oh well, maybe she's at her home since she can teleport."

Shido walks towards to his room and spotted someone in his bed.

"What the heck is she doing here?! And why she's only wearing her underwears?!" Shido widens his eyes from what he saw.

"Oh crap, we have no more rooms here... I have no choice but to sleep with her tonight again."

Shido lays beside Kurumi. As Shido lays on the bed, Kurumi unconsiously hugs Shido and making Shido shivers for a moment.

"Kurumi..." Shido hugs Kurumi.

"Shido-san, I-I love you..." Kurumi hugs Shido tightly.

Kurumi makes her face closer to Shido, and licks Shido's cheeks.

"Shido-san, you know how much I love you..."

After saying that words, Kurumi suddenly fall asleep. While sleeping, Kurumi is hugging Shido and makes Shido's feeling hot. Because of that, Shido removed his shirt. After that, Shido sleeps too.

*sleeping*

7 o'clock in the morning. Shido's door is being knocked by someone.

"Shido!!! Shido!!! Are you there?! Answer me!!!" The girl said.

The girl accidentally knocked the door with her full force and making the door destroyed.

"What is that noise?!!" Shido yawns and sits.

As Shido rubs his eyes and sees the girl, he blushed hard because he's half naked. As Shido searched his shirt on the coma, he spotted Kurumi sleeping with her wearing her lingerie. The girl saw it too.

"Sh-Shido... w-why are you with K-Kurumi?" Its no other than Tohka. Being jealous of Kurumi, Tohka runs towards Shido and punching Shido on his chest with weak force.

"Shido, you love me, right?! But why did you sleep with someone?!!" Tohka is about to cry.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. I need to explain okay? Last night..." Shido tells the story about what happened last night and Tohka was convinced even she doesn't understand a thing. After that long explanation, Shido prepared their breakfast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 2.7K 111
Volume 2 of "Shido's Daily Lives with the Spirits" Shido has found more Reiryoku, but he needs much more to help other Spirits stay longer. He will h...
84K 2.3K 12
"Are you afraid of me Kurapika?" "No." "You should be." Kurapika Gets Kidnapped by Chrollo Luclifer who wants him to join the troupe for his abilties...
4.9K 108 13
After the legendary hero, Kuuga, sealed the lifeforms known as Gurongi, life has been normal, until lifeforms called Spirits came to be, but luckily...
255K 4K 31
Highest Ranking(s): #1 in animegirl, #1 in datealive, #2 in spirits Sequel: https://www.wattpad.com/story/156535766-2-date-a-live-strolling-through-s...