fool for you (laucy)

By malbtw

((was @jspiffy)) Lauren and Lucy were inseparable. Ever since they were little the two did everything togethe... More

part 2
part 3
part 4 (final)

part 1

4.9K 113 132
By malbtw

"Lauren hurry up and get your butt back in here!"

The said girl's head snapped up and she yelled back a quick okay before continuing her search for mangos. Lucy and Lauren's favorite. Before she sent her on the snack raid she requested a bowl of the cut up fruit and there was no way Lauren was going to deny her of what she wanted. It was Lucy.

"Aha," Lauren murmured to myself as she found the fruit and proceeded to chop it up.

The green eyed girl placed it in a bowl, grabbed the rest of the snacks and made her way up the stairs. As she winded up them and felt herself grow nervous once she finally reached the bedroom door.

It was just something about the girl behind the door that caused butterflies to swarm around in Lauren's stomach. She didn't know what it was or when this started but she's known Lucy all fourteen years she's been on this earth and she has never had this problem until recently.

Before Lauren could go farther into her thoughts, the door opened revealing her best friend. Her wide brown eyes searched Lauren's for a moment then she gave the girl her crooked smile.

"What are you doing just standing here?" She pushed a few hairs behind her ear.

All while Lauren was thinking of what happened to make her feel this way around the beauty, she didn't realize she was standing there in front of her door for who knows how long. She felt her cheeks reddening in embarrassment as she thought of something to say.

"I–uh..." Lauren stuttered due to the look Lucy was giving her. Her brown eyes focused intently on my green ones before the traveled their way down Lauren's pale face until they landed on the bowl of mangos tucked under her arm.

"Mangos!" She nearly shouted in excitement and Lauren giggled at how cute she was.

Handing over the fruit, she pulled Lauren into her room before closing the door. She popped a mango in between her lips as Lauren tossed the rest of their snacks on her bed.

"You're a life savior Lauren, you know that?"

"Luce you could've gotten them yourself," Lauren chuckled sitting on the edge of the bed watching her friend moan over the fruit.

Lucy shook her head at Lauren's comment, "No, it's better when you do it." She shrugged and finally sat down besides the green eyed girl. "It just tastes better."

Lauren swallowed as Lucy said that last part softly. She was looking so intently into Lauren's eyes that she got lost in the pools of almond. The mangos were long forgotten by now as Lucy hesitantly placed her hand softly on Lauren's cheek.

Automatically, the brunette leaned into it. She didn't know what was going on at this moment but she didn't want it to stop. Her heart was beating out of her chest but she couldn't take her eyes away from her friend. She watched as Lucy's eyes focused on her lips and her breath hitched.

It was like everything else was shut out and it was just a bubble with them two inside. Their own little world where nothing and no one else mattered but each other.

Lucy leaned in and Lauren prepared herself for whatever was to come since she didn't know what to expect. She's only kissed one person before and it was merely a peck on the lips in a busy, crowded hallway when she thought she was in love. She's never been in a situation like this with someone that makes her hyperaware of everything around them.

After what felt like an eternity, Lucy rests her forehead against Lauren's and she feels like she can breathe again. Lauren was close enough to feel Lucy's breath hitting her lips softly as both of their eyes close to embrace the moment.

"Do you...do you feel it too?" Lucy asked in barely a whisper.

Lauren opened her eyes only to be met with large brown ones. She nodded softly, not feeling the need to hide whatever it was that she felt towards the brunette. All this time she thought she was the weird and disgusting one for feeling how she did about her best friend but it turns out she felt the same way. She didn't feel so alone in the confusion.

"Good," She responded in the same tone as her eyes left Lauren's to focus on her lips.

Lauren licked them unconsciously, training her eyes on Lucy's. Her full pinks lips were there for Lauren to take. Her fantasies of kissing her was actually becoming reality yet she couldn't force herself to make the first move.

What if this changed everything? What if this causes their friendship to break apart? What if their parents found out? Would they still let Lauren see Lucy? Would they freak out at the possibility that Lauren could be gay?

"I'm going to kiss you, alright?" Lucy said in a hushed tone.

All Lauren could do was nod before she felt Lucy's plush lips pressing against her own. It took her a moment to register what was happening before she kissed back with the same pressure. The kiss wasn't hard or needy but it was soft and innocent. It was the kind of kiss that you'd remember years down the road because of the intimacy of it. It was the kind of kiss that you'd be reminded of always because it was the first that mattered. At least it did for Lauren.

Lucy moved her lips softly against Lauren's, trapping her bottom lip between her own lips. Lauren sighed in pleaser before finally moving her hands from their position on the bed to cup Lucy's cheek. She felt like the air was getting sucked out of her but she don't want to stop. Lucy's lips were heavenly and better than she imagined.

But eventually they broke away to come up for air. Their chests were moving slightly and Lucy was the first to break into giggles. Lauren followed soon after, her hands still cupping the brunettes cheek softly.

No words were needed in this moment and Lauren was beyond happy. She was glad she decided to stay home instead of go out with her siblings. She was glad Lucy's parents were out and that she invited her over. She was glad she had those stupid feelings for a while because it only meant she'd get to share her actual first kiss with someone that mattered. She was glad she had Lucy.

-

Nearly two years has passed since that unforgettable day and all Lauren could say was that Lucy has gotten more and more beautiful as the days passed.

She shut her locker, leaned against it, and waited for her best friend to meet her. Lucy was laughing along to something the girl besides her said. She had her books tucked underneath her arm, for some reason that Lauren could never understand why she refused to use backpacks. Her brunette hair grew longer over the summers and it flowed freely down her back.

Lauren finally caught her eye and she waved giving a small smile. Lauren grinned like an idiot as Lucy bid goodbye to her friend and made her way over to where the younger girl was standing.

"Hey you!" She greeted happily, linking their arms together.

Lauren glanced at her side profile as they began walking, "Where is our adventure taking us today?"

"Well," Lucy started. "As you know I was granted a beautiful new car for my birthday," Lauren nodded as her friend looked at her to make sure she was paying attention. "I was wondering if we could chill in there during lunch?"

On Lucy's birthday her parents bought her a 2006 Dodge Charger, her dream car. She's literally been everywhere in it and always is sure to drag Lauren along seeing as she doesn't have her license yet.

Currently it was parked in the student parking lot and Lauren would love to skip lunch with Lucy but she didn't want to get in trouble. She's never done anything remotely "bad" and she was pretty much a goody-two-shoes. Lucy, on the other hand, was the exact opposite. She was the definition of a dare devil and lived by the motto: you only live once.

Lauren quickly weighed her pros and cons, "Lucy, you know I would do anything with you but I don't want to get in trouble. You know how my parents are."

"That's the thing," The smaller girl argued. "You won't get in trouble because you're with me. If we get caught I can say it was all my fault and that I forced you to come with me against my will."

Lauren giggled as they neared Lucy's locker. "Luce, I'm serious."

"So am I," She insisted with a smile as she stuffed her books away. "Please Lolo."

She gave Lauren her signature pout, poking out her bottom lip only making Lauren want to kiss it away. Lucy knew that was her weakness and Lauren fell for it every time.

Lauren sighed deeply, "Alright, but if we get in trouble it's your ass."

The brown eyed girl gave her a big smile before grabbing her hand, sending shockwaves through Lauren's body. "I promise we won't, let's go!"

Not even five minutes later the two friends made their way across the student parking lot to where Lucy's car was. Lauren traced the paint with her finger, nodding her head.

"I don't know how many times I'm going to say this but your car is nice as fuck."

She heard Lucy giggle softly behind her as she turned her body. The way the sunlight was hitting her body made her skin glow heavenly. Her chestnut hair flew softly in the wind that was blowing around them as Lauren examined her body.

Lauren looked around quickly to make sure they were alone before placing her hands on Lucy's hips and bringing their mouths together roughly. She pressed into the smaller girl causing her to take a few steps back before wrapping her arms around her neck, kissing back with the same passion.

Lucy backed them up until Lauren hit the side of her car. She pushed her tongue into her mouth, exploring the now familiar territory as she stood between Lauren's legs.

Lauren couldn't think of anything but the way Lucy was kissing her. Out of all the times their lips have touched each other, it was never as needy as this. She made Lauren's breath get caught in her throat as her hands found their way down Lauren's hips.

The green eyed girl broke away for air. This has been going on for about a year now; Lauren and Lucy together, but in hiding. They never really talked about it but just let whatever happen happen. Lauren was more than fine and it didn't bother her to stay in the closet with whatever it was they had but now that she was more comfortable about her sexuality she didn't want to hide anymore.

"Open the door," Lucy demanded breathlessly.

Lauren captured her lips again in another heated kiss as her hand worked blindly with the door handle. After she finally got it open, Lucy pushed her into the back seat and climbed in right after her. She made sure the door was closed before straddling Lauren's lap and immediately pushing her younger into her mouth.

Lauren moaned as she tangled her fingers in the brunette's hair. Lucy sucked on her tongue as her hands rubbed up and down Lauren sides, contributing to the heat she was beginning to feel.

"Shit," She gasped as Lucy moved trailed kisses down her jaw all while moving her hips at an agonizingly slow pace against Lauren's.

She let her hands travel down Lucy's back and rest on her butt, bringing her as close as she could while the brunette sucked on a part of her neck. Most likely leaving a hicky.

Lauren didn't know how they got this far or really cared. All she knew is that she didn't want to stop. She was blinded by lust enjoying the way Lucy was making her feel. Never have they gotten this far and Lauren didn't understand why not since everything about Lucy was intoxicating.

She felt Lucy's hands slide under her shirt, caressing her skin. Lauren moaned into her mouth as the brunette palmed her breast, squeezing lightly. She tugged on her shirt, motioning for Lauren to take it off which she did. Once hers was off, Lucy's was next.

Lucy looked at Lauren with wide dilated brown eyes and swollen pink lips. Her chest was heaving and she bit her bottom lip, looking at Lauren intently. Even in this state she still thought she was the most beautiful girl in the world.

She kissed Lucy's lips with all the passion she could muster to demonstrate how she was feeling in that moment. The brunette moaned softly, gripping Lauren's shoulders.

"I love your body so much," Lauren murmurs as she runs her hands up and down Lucy's side.

Then she broke away from their heated kiss and pressed her lips all over Lucy's skin. She started at her chest moving slowly down. She heard Lucy sigh in pleaser as she tangled her fingers in the other brunette's hair.

"More than you love me?" Lucy joked, causing Lauren to stop in her tracks.

Though she knew that Lucy was only joking she couldn't help but feel cornered in a way. For a moment she didn't know what it was about that statement but it hit her a few seconds afterwards. She was in love with her best friend Lucy Vives.

At least she thought she was.

There was nothing about Lucy she didn't like. She was a beautiful free spirited person that was very alluring. Anything Lucy asks of her, Lauren would do without and hesitance. She couldn't get enough of her kisses and affection and she doesn't even think she'll be able to survive with out Lucy in her life.

Lauren was pretty sure Lucy felt her tense up and then to confirm her thoughts, Lucy asked what was wrong. Instead of answering, Lauren brought their lips back together to forget the new thoughts swarming her mind. She couldn't love her. She just couldn't.

"Lauren, wait," The older girl pushed against her chest softly. "What's wrong?"

Lauren sighed softly and met Lucy's eyes. She knew there was no way around this but she didn't think she was fit to tell Lucy her new "discovery" quite yet.

"Nothing," Lauren said in a quite voice, casting her eyes down.

"Babe," The older brunette said softly causing Lauren's heart to jump as she lifted her chin to meet her eyes. "I know it's not nothing. You have that look on your face."

Lauren shook her head, burying her face into Lucy's shoulder. She wanted to cry. She felt the older girl wrap her arms around her body and willed herself not to let the tears spill.

This was embarrassing for her to ruin what they had going on because of her thoughts. It was scary to think that she was in love with Lucy, to think the way she makes her feel when she's supposed to be her best friend. You're not supposed to fall in love with your best friend. It always ended with heartbreak and Lauren didn't want that so she decided to burry her thoughts in the back of her head and forget it.

-

"Keana is having a party on Friday."

Lauren glanced up a Lucy before looking back down at her homework. She finished one problem before sneaking another glance at her friend to find she was already looking at her, waiting for a comment.

"Who's Keana?" She watched as Lucy's lips curled into a smile.

"She's one of my friends. You know the one I'm always walking with before I meet you?"

"The really pretty girl?" Lauren asked, thinking back to the many times she saw her best friend and the tall girl walking together.

"Yup," She answered popping the P. "She said she wants me to come and I might go."

Lucy was never much of a party person so it was a shock to hear that she was actually considering going.

"I thought you don't like parties," Lauren thought aloud as she rested her head on her arms.

"I don't," Lucy answered as she got up from the table and milled around the kitchen. "But it's Keana so I might go."

It's Keana. That phrase lingered in Lauren's mind for the remainder of the time she did her homework. She didn't know what was so special about her that Lucy was so infatuated by.

After the two friends finished their homework, they headed up to Lucy's bedroom to watch a movie. Lucy put something in that Lauren had never heard of but neither were paying attention anyway. They were exchanging small tender kisses here and there, talking about random things.

Lauren stared at Lucy's side profile while the latter glanced at the tv. She trailed the curves and bumps of her face before leaning forward to kiss her cheek softly.

"You know I've never even watched this movie," Lucy said glancing back at Lauren for a moment. "I don't even know why I have it bu–"

"–Lucy what are we?" Lauren asked randomly. Her insecurities were getting the best of her and she couldn't get "it's Keana" out of her head.

This caused Lucy to turn her cheek and face Lauren completely with furrowed brows. "What do you mean?"

"I mean," Lauren paused to get her thoughts together and took a deep breath. "Like, how we always kiss and make out and hold hands and stuff and it feels like we're dating but it's always in private and I don't know..."

Lauren stopped herself from rambling more than she already has. These thoughts have plagued her mind for a while and the prospect of her not behind good enough for Lucy has always worried her.

Lucy closed her eyes for a moment and sighed, seemingly not ready for Lauren to ask this. Her reaction made Lauren want to go back in time and take back everything she said.

"Uh...I don't know," Lucy answers truthfully. "I've never really saw us as like a "thing" you know? I always kind of though of us as more of an experiment."

That was it. Lauren felt her heart sink. She was pretty sure she was going to break down but she forced herself to keep it together. That's all Lucy thought of them. Out of all of their firsts together it was all just an experiment. Maybe she was ashamed of Lauren. Maybe she just wasn't good enough for her.

Lucy, very much unaware of Lauren's inner turmoil, continued, "I guess because we were each others first kiss and stuff like that, it's just kinda of been like experimenting for me. We were young and innocent when this started so, yeah, I don't know."

Lauren didn't trust herself to speak at that moment so she just nodded her head slightly as Lucy met her eyes

"You're okay right? Like you didn't actually think we're in a relationship or anything, right?" She asked slowly, trying to gauge Lauren's reaction.

Lauren shook her head and forced a small smile, "No, I knew that. I just wanted to see what you thought since we've never really talked about it."

"Okay, good," Lucy sighed. "Wanna order some pizza?"

"Um, actually I have to get back home," The green eyed girl lied. She needed to get out of there. "I just remembered I need to help Chris with something."

"Oh," Lucy looked saddened that Lauren had to leave so early but nodded anyway. "Want me to drive you?"

"No, that's okay." Lauren said as she gathered up her belongings. "I'll let myself out," she said before she hurriedly left the large home.

The minute Lauren closed the front doors the tears began to fall. She didn't care if anyone saw her or if her make up was getting ruined. All she could think about was her now broken heart and how Lucy only think of them as an experiment.

Her house was only about thirty minutes away and she knew she wouldn't make it there before it gets dark. With shaky fingers and blurry vision Lauren called her mom to pick her up before pressing end.

"What the fuck!" Lauren yelled as she threw her backpack and everything she had in her hands down.

She kicked at her belongings until she dropped onto her knees. Lauren clutched at her heart and sat there in the middle of the sidewalk. Nothing else even mattered at this moment. Not the kids playing across the street. Not the dog backing at her from behind a fence. Not even her mom jumping out of her car to rush towards her crying daughter. All she could feel was the pain of the pumping organ inside of her chest.

ever since Lauren took Lucy out for her birthday this idea had been stuck in my head and now I'm finally writing it.

this is going to have only about 3 or 4 parts because the time jumps and I don't want to write a full chapter story so  ¯\_()_/¯

also this was inspired by many things including Zayn's fOoL fOr YoU (hence the title)

so yeah I'm kinda new with this and I'm trying out some stuff so I hope you like it! thanks for checking it out

cover by SLOTHTATO

– malia
twitter @lernbaby
tumblr @alrighty-y

p.s. I changed my user which was previously jspiffy just incase anyone is confused or something

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.2K 48
"Good Afternoon, I am your new music teacher, Miss Jauregui" Cheesy Lauren Jauregui Fanfiction
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...
268K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...