What am I to you? It was all...

By jungsuri_Xx

when can i find you again... More

Intro P1
Intro P2
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

chapter 4

151 10 0
By jungsuri_Xx

AUTHORS POV
HEYY GUYS I'M REALLY HOPING YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR. I DON'T REMEMBER IF I MENTIONED THAT I ADDED A PICTURE IN THE LAST CHAPTER BUT, IT'S BASICALLY THE SEATING CHART OF CLASS A. AGAIN IT IS MY FIRST EVER STORY SO I HOPE NO ONE JUDGES THAT HARSHLY LOL. ENJOY THE STORY GUYS!
_______________________________

JIMIN'S POV

First day of school, the tech er seems fun if you wanna die. Lol, she told us to introduce ourselves and I actually was impressed with most of the student here some go a while back with me but others are either cool or just complete show offs.

Taehyung's was next and he seemed to be himself as always being the weirdo he is. I think I saw him glance a couple times to jiyeon but she didn't think anything of it I bet. He is too weird he probably threw her off.

I checked the rest of the classroom to see who else I was close to. I noticed an empty desk I think I know who is late today, goodness of all days seriously that kid.

Jiyeon had everyone's attention when she introduced herself. Usually everyone would daydream or do something else like sneak texting in class but jiyeon I think she had an affect on everyone. They were just left in awe but she hardly said anything.

It was my turn yeaaa it's jimin time!

Alright losers get ready to be amazed, lol just kidding.

"Hello my name is park jimin, and i-"

Someone barged into the classroom. I cannot believe this kid, like hello. I'm not eve in the middle of my introduction. Eesh.

"Sorry I am late I was on the roof-" jungkookie little rascal said Seriously kid.

Mrs.lee just like disregarded it and tried to get everything in order. When jungkook was done with his racket I patiently waited.

"May I continue?" I asked and then continues to do so.

When I was finished talking I noticed jiyeon just sitting there blanked out. Man this girl. I wonder what she was thinking, she looks like a person anyone would be entertained in talking with if only she let it.

The thing with her tho, is that the moment jungkook started talking she seemed all sorts of intrested. I noticed she was like trying to look at him because she would move around in her little chair and I just kinda like moved so she could catch some sort of glance but, hmm no good. Lol it was cute she looked so small.

The other thing was when he said his name she froze for a mili-second barely noticeable but I seen it. My chimchim eyes do not lie.

She completely changed after that, I wonder what that face was. She is really good at hiding away her emotions because if I was not this close to her I wouldn't know a thing but you just have to see that split second of a moment in her face.

Jungkook finished, man I didn't even hear what he said damn. The class continued and finished off with the twins in the back.

Mrs.lee on the other hand. She still had coffee since it just got here.

"Alright cool guys. Ummmm...okay here is how it's gonna go. I'm gonna say a couple things about myself. And then you guys can just do, whatever I don't care. Right now I just need my coffee. Alright?. Fantastic." She said

"Alright I'm not sure if you have it figured out but I need coffee in order for me to function properly in the morning. Ok.2, I love Nintendo and Mario stuff especially yoshi. 3, along with our student jiyeon who is a very diverse person. I'm not sure if you guys know that about her or I'm just like putting her on blast, but her parents along with her are all awesome. At her age I wish I was doing what she is doing. She knows like idk a lot of languages geez. I only know like three but whatever." She told us.

While I just looked at jiyeon for a moment as in "what is she talking about, your family what?"

"Alright class, do your thing just don't let anything get out of hand. Okay bye." Mrs.lee said and then she was out.

Man what a show for our first day.

JIYEON'S POV

I'm still thinking of jungkook. Oh well I guess nothing can be helped. If he remembers me alright, If not then I guess it's for the best.

"Dude what's up?" I heard jimin say. I turned my attention to him.

"Hmm?"

" well you've been spaced for a while there, you good?." He asked

"Hm,oh-yeah I just. I don't know I guess I do that from time to time." I told him technically not lying because I do this kinda often I guess to think.

"Mm.alright so what was mrs.lee speaking about earlier-" jimin being cut off by taehyung

"Hello! Hmm.ohh yea mrs.lee said something about you, what was that about?" Taehyun said while jimin kinda glared asked him

"Yahh. I was talking atleast let me finish tae!" Jimin scolded him a bit

" my bad bro." Taehyun apologized then both turned their attention to me.

What are they talking about.

"...what?"

"Wow you really did space out to a another planet didn't you?!" Jimin told me

"What?whyy??!" I asked

"Well because, maybe it's just that she pointed you out from the whole class. I think you are the star student in this class. From mrs.lee's statement." Taehyun said. " I'm taehyun, by the way but you can call me tae" He said.

Well I guess I know he goes by taehyung,tae,v.

"Alright tae, nice to meet you, um do you guys know eachother?" I asked jimin

"Hmm. Oh yea he is one of the other friends I was telling you about at orientation. Taetae, he spaces out too so don't worry." Jimin said

Tae just like pushed his head lightly as if to not say things like that. Lol it was cute.

"So you were saying, mrs.lee spoke about your family and just glorified you all." Taehyung said

" ohh. That. It's nothing actually-" shannon actually cut me off and I don't really know her either. It's Allright though I wanted to be her friend and I don't really feel up to tell that story.

I don't like it, it makes me feel like people end up treating me with privilege after I tell them.

"You! You are park jiyeon! Wow you are soo pretty. I am a big fan of your mom. Didn't you come from LA man I've been there a bit too it's amazing! I'm shannon I'm super honeyed to meet you." She said

Man why don't you just tell my story, I think she knows more than I do maybe. Oof. It's alright I got this. She didn't kiss my feet sooo I'm good.

"Nice to meet you too shannon." I said and smiled at her

"So what are does your family do??" Taehyung asked

Well I guess, I mean they will find out sooner or later I mean they could literally just Google my name or something and most of it will show up.

"Okay I'll tell you.." I started and told them three about the district, my parents,all of it then I finished and smiled trying to just hope for the best.

I did nothing special, literally I only talked and smiled and all three just stared at me as if I won some lottery or something. I didn't even take half of the class period I just skimmed through it.

"..*sigh* ...okay you guys no. Don't do that. I like just got to Korea please don't." I said

"Do what we are not doing anything" jimin said.

"Yes you are, all three of you are looking at me with that look. Ok no I'm not having that. I just got to Korea and I don't expect any type of treatment okay, just please this is why I only have like 5 friends." I said and then I guess I had them back to reality

"Hey, have you guys ever bungee jumped?" Taehyun said.changing the subject the rest followed.

I like him, he is cool. We chatted away after that. I got to know shannon and v a little more. It's so cool how all four of us are sitting by eachother.

______________________________

JUNGKOOKS POV

After mrs.lee left us to enjoy ourselves I couldn't stop thinking about what she said.

Jiyeon? Could it be her? No that would be crazy... if it is her does she still care? Probably not...

It's weird how today I was just thinking about her. I missed her.. at the roof all I did was think of her and remember everything.

I just shrugged it off if she remebers me maybe we can fix everything if not then i am too late.. i shrugged it off and thought about other things like maybe it's time to move on

That girl I saw today, red hair..isa should find her.

What if that was her?!?

"Dude is everything good or nahh?" T.k asked me

U didn't realize I was drawing a piano at first then it just looked a bit broken and a side scribble of her. Damn.

"Huh!?-oh yea, why what's up?" I asked him balling up the paper and putting it in my backpack.

"You were out dude, I thought you went weird for a moment." He said

" Oh nah man, I'm good. Promise." I told him

He just glances at me and I guess approved I was alright. I started to talk with him and the twins and class was going by like a cool breeze.

In the back of my head I did wonder. If she was in this class where is she?
______________________________

JIYEON'S POV

It was fun chatting with these three weirdos, I think me and shannon became quick girlfriends it was easy talking to her. Taehyun was fun to talk to as well.

I took a look around the room to see how my friends were doing. Jose was getting to know Jenny and Carlos was getting to know Minnis too, oooohhh what if they happen. How cute. Fated by seating. All four of the after a while started to talk with eachother.

Kayla on the other hand she looked to be enjoying herself talking to Jun, she mentioned him at the orientation too. She said he was good looking but I don't think it's going to happen, I feel her vibing jimin thoo.

Lol I can't wait to see how they tell me about their first day.
___________________________

JOSE'S POV

I think today is pretty useless. I got here a bit later than I usually do, just because carlos decided to take some short cut. Yea we got here and we got to meet a couple of guys who happen to be in the same class. Jimin and V, the commented on our hair and had some stuff in common with us but all I wanted to do is see how jiyeon was doing. I wondered if she made it here like how she always does. Whatever.

When class started the girl next to me jenny she is pretty and I told her I liked her hair and she liked mine too. In introduction there was a guy late and when he said his name, it sounded familiar.

U think jiyeon commented about him a few times before? Maybe not it's could be something else. Like I heard it in tv or something.

Jenny and I got along well she was fun to to talk to. Our conversation soon was directed with the loser in the back, just kidding I love carlos.

Carlos,minnie,jenny and I all had storied to tell about travel.

I glanced at jiyeon from time to time and Carlos kicked me for that. I guess he is not that clueless.

It's just she was talking to the two guys we met earlier and one of them seemed like a flirt to me. I didn't like it..
_______________________________

JIYEON'S POV

I saw carlos kick jose, I feel like that embarrassed him with jenny, I hope they end up being a thing.

The bell rang for lunch.

Alright let's get the rest of today going~

______________________________

AUTHORS POV

GUYYYS! I LOVE YALL. LOL I ALSO NEED SLEEP IT'S ABOUT TO BE 1 A.M. HERE. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS STORY. I THINK YOU GUYS CAN START TO SEE HOW MANY LOVE TRIANGLES THERE WILL BE IN THIS STORY. OH MAN ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME I CAN'T WAIT. AND YES IT'S MY FIRST STORY ALL ND I DON'T REALLY EXPECT MANY READS BUT I MEAN IT'S MY FIRST EVERYONE STARTS SOMEWHERE RIGHT? FOR THOSE FEW READER THANK YOUU! ALL OF YOU ALL NDE AMAZING, I MEAN IF YOU ARE READING THIS RIGHT HERE YOU ALL ARE AUTOMATICALLY AMAZING. KEEP BEING AWESOME, WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. THANKS,LOVE YALL.

-JUNGSURI_XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 13K 40
"If you will believe, he will come back again"
136K 7.3K 26
Please don't start reading this, it will leave you heartbroken for sure.