Shy Love [#wattys2016]

By lovetoread_12

I see him everyday, he sits right beside me in math, he even smiles at me, but I still can't talk to him. I f... More

Chapter one♡
Chapter Two♡
Chapter Three♡
Chapter Four♡
Chapter Five♡
Chapter Six♡
Chapter Seven♡
Chapter Eight♡
Chapter Nine♡
Chapter Ten♡
Chapter Eleven♡
Chapter Twelve♡
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Authours Note
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Watty's 2K16
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
PLEASE READ-IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Help! I've been tagged!
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
I've been tagged {answers}
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight

Chapter Eighteen

4.2K 171 25
By lovetoread_12

Jamie's POV

"Hello?" I answer the phone in a groggy tone.

"Jaim?" Comes Maggie's voice.

I yawn, "this better be good Mag. It's only..." I pull the phone away from my face to look at the blinding screen, "four thirty in the morning."

"It is." She sniffs, sounding a bit sad.

"What is it?"

"Scott..."

I hear her sniff again.

Oh no.

"What happened?" I ask, alarmed.

"I was at a party. And things were going good, you know? We were talking and he was being a bit flirty," sniff, "and then... I ... I caught him." Sniff "I caught him making out with Jenna Rayes."

I feel a pain go through my heart for my best friend. She has been crushing on Scott Harler for weeks. Things were finally starting to role into play. I would catch him smile at her during lunch. He would casually touch her arm when they passed each other in the halls. They were so cute.

But no. He has to be an ass and go kiss some other girl.

Typical.

"I'm so sorry Maggie, really. But you know what?"

"What?" Comes her strained voice.

"There are so many other guys for you. And if Scott doesn't like you, that's his loss. You're an incredible person and you can do so much better. Okay?"

"O-okay."

"Now... Noah and I are going to a party, how about you come? Get your mind off of Scott. Have fun."

She draws in a deep breath, "Okay I'll come."

"Oh, I almost forgot. You know Noah's friend, Ryan, right?"

"Yeah..."

"He'll be there. He likes you." I tell her, smirking.

"What?"

"Yeah. Noah told me the other night."

"Oh." She seems lost for words.

"Maybe he can be like your rebound guy?" I offer.

"Yeah. I mean, he's really nice. And he's pretty cute actually. I'd consider him, definitely."

"Good." I smile. Now, get some sleep. The party is tomorrow night since Tuesday is a break day."

"Perfect. See you tomorrow."

"OK. Night."

I hang up and fall back asleep, almost instantly. With a smile on my face.

*****************

"Jamie..." Comes a voice, "Jamie... Wake up."

I groan, turning on my side.

I come face to face with Noah.

I yawn.

He laughs, "good morning to you too."

I sigh, "sorry. Maggie called me last night at like four in the morning."

"Is everything okay?" He asks.

"Yeah... It's just this guy she likes ... Well she caught him with someone else after he flirted with her. She was really upset. But then I told her about Ryan and the party and it lifted her spirits a bit." I tell him.

"Well that's too bad about the guy. But that's good that she wasn't too upset and that she is willing to come. I hope Ryan and her hit it off."

"Yeah. Me too." I say.

He smiles at me.

"Alright. Come on Jaim, we're gonna be late."

"Ughhh. I don't care if I'm late. Just let me sleep."

"No can do. You've got a straight A average to keep up. Sorry babe."

My cheeks flush. He's never called me babe before.

He notices my face turning red and he stiffens a bit, "I mean, um, I..."

"It's okay," I laugh, "it's kinda cute when you say that."

Noah visibly relaxes, "you know what else is kinda cute?" He asks, imitating me.

"What's that?"

"When you blush."

My cheeks heat up.

"Like that." He says, and pokes me.

I giggle, "oh you're ticklish?" He asks, a flame igniting in his eyes.

"No...Noah, don't you da--" I shout but it's too late, he has already jumped on my bed and begins to poke my sides over and over.

I flip over, trying to roll off the bed, but I get tangled in my sheets.

Noah sits on my waist, continuing to poke my sides, then my tummy.

"Noah... Noah stop!" I gasp.

He laughs.

I push his chest, and he grabs my arms, pinning them above my head. With one hand, he keeps my arms pinned, and the other he tickles my side with.

I laugh over and over.

"Noah... We-we're gonna be late."

He lets my hands go, resting his own at his side.

"Oh, now you care about being late?" He asks, eyebrow raised.

"Yes, as you said I have a straight A average to maintain." I say, matter of factly.

He smirks, "so if I did this," he leans down and kisses me, "you would still worry about being late?"

"Yes." I say, stubbornly. No way I am letting him win this.

"Oh really?" He has a glint in his eye again as he leans down once again, and draws his lips towards mine in a kiss.

I try not to kiss him back, being stubborn. I go for one, two, three seconds, before I give in to the temptation.

I lift my neck up slightly, letting my lips move together with his.

I move my hands up his back, and around his neck, placing them in his hair, and run my fingers through it.

The kiss gets heated and our breathing becomes ragged. Suddenly we are both gasping for air.

He takes his lips away from mine and places kisses around my face.

I sigh, loving this, loving him.

He kisses my cheek, slowly moving back to my lips, and kisses them passionately.

My breathing becomes fast again, and my heart is racing.

I pull my lips away, "Noah. We really gotta go."

"Oh, right." He laughs, seeming a bit embarrassed.

He quickly gets off me and stands up, helping me up as well.

"I'm going to get ready. Meet you in the kitchen?"

"Yeah." I respond.

He holds my waist, drawing me in for a long lingering kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He says

He leaves the room, closing my door behind him.

I sit on my bed, processing what happened. That wasn't our normal kisses. That was a full on makeout session.

I love Noah. I do. More than anyone. But I don't want things to go too fast.

I just hope he understands that.

***********************************
First off, thank you all so so so much for over 6700 reads, that is crazy and so much more than I ever imagined!

Please check out my other book on wattpad called 'let it snow'

This chapter is dedicated to Monkeypin1 because she wanted to see a bit of romance in the story, so here you go!!

Next chapter will be up in the next few days, sneak peek:the party:)

Go follow Haileeforte and check out her new book!

Don't forget to vote, comment, recommend, and follow;)

Thank you!!

-Maxine <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 13.2K 36
◦•●◉✿ While searching for true friendship, she found her true love. However, she was let down by her best friend when she needed her the...
6.1K 86 30
"Why have you been avoiding me Ares?" she said and our gazes locked i couldn't look anywhere else. It was like she was the center of my universe it f...
1K 75 23
Book 1 of 'The Love series' Mihir Malhotra × Samira Shah ......... Suddenly he moves his gaze towards me and I feel like the world stops there. Our...
HERO By Sydney

Short Story

53 0 4
"You're not bothered that I l-like girls?" "Bothered? How could I be? You liking girls is just as normal as me liking guys. Just because you're into...