Only Temporary | Jikook

By trillfairy

"But no one in my life has ever stayed" In which Jimin falls in love with a boy who tried to pick him up at a... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Loser
Tomorrow
Trespass
Lucky
Good Luck
Congratulations
Mansae
If You Do
Hold Me Tight
Young, Wild & Free
Error
Might Just Die
On and On
Apology
Pretty U
Fire
Oasis

Knock

4.6K 328 160
By trillfairy

"Hey Jiminie?" Jungkook called for Jimin who was in the next aisle over at the supermarket, "Which kind or chips did you want again?"

"Barbecue, I said it like four times." Jimin came around the corner into the younger's aisle with the carriage.

"No I know that, but which kind? There's like six different types." Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest as he stared at the line of chip bags in front of him.

"Just grab one, it doesn't matter." Jimin parked the carriage to stand next to Jungkook who shrugged in response and grabbed the first bag in front of him, "Wait not that one."

"Then what kind do you want?"

"Doesn't matter." Jungkook grabbed the next bag and turned to wards Jimin, "Better?"

"Not that one either."

"Then you pick."

"It really doesn't matter which one."

"Jimin. It clearly does." Jungkook laughed.

"I just don't like the packaging on the first one and the second one tastes funny." Jimin explained.

"Then why did you say it doesn't matter?"

"It didn't until you picked the wrong ones." Jimin wryly smiled.

"I'm gonna close my eyes and you'll live with what I pick or we'll be here all day." Jungkook decided, closing his eyes and reaching his hand out. His fingers brushed one of the previously rejected bags before Jimin pushed the younger's arm to the parallel bag.

"We have a winner." Jungkook said sarcastically, "Only took an hour."

"Oh, stop exaggerating."

"The funny part is I'm not."

"What crawled up your pants and died?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing, I'm just tired. Someone was talking in their sleep all night."

"My bad. But you don't need to get all moody about it."

"I'm no-"

"There's our favorite couple!" Namjoon and Jin rounded the corner, breaking the pair's argument before it progressed.

"We're not a couple." Jimin and Jungkook said at the same time.

"Yet." Namjoon added.

"We're just preparing for when it's real." Jin smirked, "Should be any day now."

"Why are you even here?" Jimin asked.

"Are we not allowed to need groceries?"

"That's not what I meant."

"Jimin, honey, what other reason would we be at a supermarket?" Jin said.

"Kiss my ass, Jin."

"That's Jungkook's job." Namjoon laughed.

"At least I don't have Jin shoved up mine." Jimin shot back.

"Why are you so angry, Jimin?" Jin asked.

"I'm fine."

"There's no way you're fi- God dammit." Namjoon's phone cut him off mid sentence, "Hold that thought, it's Yoongi."

"Yoongi? I forgot he existed honestly." Jimin said, "The last time I talked to him he asked for money."

"He did?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"He called Namjoon last week for the same reason."

"Weird, anyway we're gonna finish shopping and go home. I think we both need a nap." Jimin said, waving to Jin and Namjoon. Jungkook began pushing the carriage down the aisle away from them and Jimin took one of his hands off the carriage to tangle in his.

"Sorry for snapping at you." Jungkook said as they collected their last few items on the list.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I kept you up." Jimin wrapped his arms around right bicep as they walked.

"But I shouldn't have gotten mad over something so stupid."

"Really it's fine, Kook." Jimin assured.

"I want to take you out." Jungkook suggested as they stood in the check out line.

"Like on a date?"

"Yes."

"Where would we go?"

"I have an idea. But first we need a nap so we don't kill each other."

"Good idea." Jimin chuckled, paying for their groceries. Jungkook loaded the bags into the car and they drove home with the radio blasting, Jimin singing along and Jungkook gushing in the passenger seat. He could never get enough of the elder singing. He could never get enough of Jimin in general. It was starting to worry him a little at how attached he was getting but he knew Jimin was different.

He focused in on the elder singing, watching the way his mouth formed the words he sang. The younger loved many sounds and faces he made in the most innocent way. The pout when Jungkook would tease him, his bottom lip jutting out so far the younger had the desire to kiss it every time. The sigh he makes when he's waiting for something like the microwave timer to go off or a commercial to end. The way he sticks his tongue out when he was focusing on something, even if it was game on his phone.

"Why are you staring at me, silly?"

"No reason."

"You're acting weird, you really must be tired."

"I guess so." Jungkook shrugged.

When they arrived home, Jungkook was determined to not to have to take more than one trip carrying the bags of groceries in.

"You're going to have to take two trips." Jimin said, staring at the trunk full of bags, "There's no way you can manage this."

"Watch me."

"I'll take a few bags but the rest is all you." Jimin took four bags before leaving the younger to his own demise.

Jungkook somehow managed to hold seven bags in each hand, shutting the trunk and booking it up the stairs before he either dropped something or lost feeling of his hand.

"Told you I could do it." He smirked, laying the bags down on the counter.

"You little shit." Jimin muttered.

"I heard that."

"You were supposed to, now let's get this all put away."

"Then nap time?" Jungkook asked. Jimin nodded and Jungkook sprung into action, putting groceries away in record speed.

"I thought you were exhausted?"

"I have just enough energy to do this before sleep."

"Are you actually tired or did you just want an excuse to cuddle in bed with me all afternoon?"

"Originally it was because I'm tired but I realized what a nap meant and I got excited."

"You're so cute." Jimin chuckled.

"I'm fucking adorable, I'm aware."

"Language, you're still a child." Jimin warned.

"Fuck." Jungkook laughed, testing the elder. Jimin whipped a box of cereal at him, just missing his nose.

"If only I had better aim, you're lucky that didn't hit you." Jimin grumbled, "Wipe that stupid grin off your face and finish putting this away."

"But I'd rather do something else." Jungkook said suggestively.

"The sooner you finish the sooner we can take a... nap." Jimin's breath caught in his throat as he turned around, his nose brushing off Jungkook's, "When did you get so close?"

Jungkook chuckled before pulling the elder's lips into his. The kiss was far from short and sweet which had Jimin worked up in seconds. Jungkook's hands roamed all over Jimin's torso and were teasingly going closer and closer to his butt. Jimin tangled his fingers in the younger's hair, a slight moan in the back of his throat when Jungkook pulled away.

"We really should put these groceries away, you know. We wouldn't want them to go bad."

"Jeon Jungkook, you little tease."

"I just wanted a nap." Jungkook said innocently. Jimin rolled his eyes and emptied the last few bags before his phone dinged from across the room.

"Come on, Jiminie." Jungkook pulled on the bottom of Jimin's sweater after they finished, "You can play on your phone after."

"I was texting Namjoon. I guess Yoongi asked him for money again, something's up with him."

"But I'm tired." Jungkook whined.

"Aw, my poor little baby is tired." Jimin pinched Jungkook's cheeks.

"Shut up and come to bed." Jungkook mumbled, dragging Jimin into the bedroom behind him.

Jungkook took his shirt off and discarded it on the floor before crawling into bed with a sigh of contentment. Jimin paused to chuckle at him before laying down beside him.

"Come here." Jungkook pulled Jimin into him, "You're so warm."

"And you're very needy." Jimin rolled on his other side to face the younger and brushed hair out of his face before kissing him. The kiss was much like the one in the kitchen except this time the elder was in control.

Jimin kissed down his jawline and began sucking on his neck. Jungkook moved closer in excitement, pulling Jimin into him though Jimin pulled away and smiled.

"Are you serious, Jimin?" Jungkook complained.

"Payback's a bitch, huh?"

"I hate you."

"Sweet dreams, Jungkook."

__________

I'M LITERALLY THE WORST OMG I need to get my shit together and write, this is a shitty filler but it gets the fic flowing as we venture into the second half of this train wreck. Enjoy, thank you for being wonderful readers so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.2K 20
In a story, where Jimin and Jungkook live together and Jimin starts developing feelings for his fellow housemate. But Jungkook doesn't seem to notice...
217K 9.6K 59
"Papa, where is Daddy? We always celebrate Christmas together.." Jimin looked away, avoiding his son's eyes, "Dad is with someone else currently..."...
7.7K 247 25
The love story of an Angel and a Devil. Warning: -VERY CRINGEY -BL -Jikook(Jimin x Jungkook) -I don't own bts ofc. I only own the book Enjoy~
1.4K 154 26
DISCONTINUED!!!!! (p. s. I wrote this when I was in like seventh grade, so expect cringe lmao) "I want to be the first thing on your mind I want to...