Let It Begin [Completed]

By NoemiAmyNemo

" You are my mate and i forbid you from going out with any other guy.", he hissed. "You can't do this to me... More

Let It Begin -Prologue- [Rewritten]
L.I.B. ~1~ [Fixed]
L.I.B. ~2~ [Fixed]
L.I.B. ~3~ [Fixed]
L.I.B. ~4~ Pt. 1
L.I.B. ~4~ Pt. 2
L.I.B. ~5~
L.I.B. ~6~
L.I.B. ~7~
L.I.B. ~8~
L.I.B. ~9~
Not a Chapter
L.I.B. ~10~
L.I.B. ~11~ Pt. 1
L.I.B. ~11~ Pt. 2
L.I.B. ~12~
L.I.B. ~13~
L.I.B. ~14~
L.I.B. ~16~
L.I.B. ~17~
L.I.B. ~18~ Pt. 1
L.I.B. ~18~ Pt. 2
L.I.B. ~19~
L.I.B. ~20~
L.I.B. ~21~
Sneak Peek of L.T.G.B.
L.I.B. ~22~
L.I.B. ~23~
L.I.B. ~24~
L.I.B. ~25~
L.I.B. Epilogue
L.I.B. ~Special Night~
Questions Anwsered and 1,000,000 reads?!

L.I.B. ~15~

53.6K 674 20
By NoemiAmyNemo

A/N:

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen :)

 I am in a very good mood today, i don't know why but i am.  I just got my pay check and it is high! so on thursday ,  I had parent conferences with my teachers, Let's just say i have Two D's and Four A's. and my parents were giving me a 30 minute lecture on why i need to pay more attention in Mr.Boyd's class and that i should turn in my 2 missing assignments from all of my classes, and i was like. Mom Dad i am only missing two assignments not a big deal.  One of them is from Bio/Ecology and the other is Geo/Trig is it really that bad? Jeez italian/mexican parents these days. -rolls eyes-

Anyways enough with my problems and onto my story shall we? :)

 Oh i have a facebook for the fans or if anyone who just wants to check in on when i will update. i think it's on the external link.  https://www.facebook.com/pages/NoemiAmyNemo/293715780640136?v=wall 

Next chapter i will be telling you guys about an upcoming contest :D

Oh and before i start. I need you guys to vote:  Short updates=Short chapters or  Long updates= Longer chapters? 

Love and Always,

Noemi♥

~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 15

◘◘◘Sapphire◘◘◘

He was here. My childhood best friend.  I haven't seen Dustin in nine years and now he comes back.   When i ran into his arms i noticed that Aiden was behind him, He was giving Dustin a long glare and then turned around to speak with one of the elders of the pack.  When i let go of Dustin, He was looking over my shoulder's. I turned around to see him staring at one of the members of the park,  Xandera,

Xandera was always the shy one around here and at times she can be really crazy at parties, that's we always enjoy having her.  I took him by the hand and lead him towards the group of girls.

"Guys, This is Dustin Perry, Dustin, this is Melody,Rikki, Brooklyn, Emily, and Of course, Xandera." I said. 

He didn't speak at all.  He we just starting at Xandera.  I nodded my head at the girls and walked away.  I think i should leave the two love birds to get to know each other.  I think it's cute that both of them have found each and i think they already excepted each other.  

"Sapphire! They need you on the stage." This Pixie like girl said.

I nodded my head and walked away, heading to the one place that might be the only choice left. 

"There she is. Let's take this in my office." Mr.Landon said.

Aiden, My father, my mother, mrs. Landon, and i headed into mr.landon's offices.  Boy, this better be good or else i am going to....- never mind.

"Okay please take your seats." Mr. Landon said.

We all sat down on the big chairs.

"Ok, so i have been informed about how we need a new alpha and fast.  So i am going to get this out.  Aiden, Sapphire, you both need to be mated before the beginning of spring.  and it's not that far away either, You both have only two months." He announced.

"Why do we need to mate before the beginning of spring?" I asked.

"Hunters are coming here.  And the other packs near us, are already having the next Alpha in line be the Alpha now instead of later.  And AIden can't become Alpha unless he has his mate.  And i knew both of you are mate's by the way AIden was looking at yoy when you were fourteen." He responded.

"Two months..."I said.

"Yes." 

"Dad, i don't think we both are ready for this." Aiden said.

"You both have found you were mates only two months ago! Usually people would mate by the time they meet! Like i said two months before spring!" He yelled and left the office.

We all just sat there, taking in his last words.  Why me? 

~~~

"YOUR SUPPOSE TO WHAT?!" Melody and Rikki yelled.

"Mate before the beginning of spring." I said.

They both looked at each other and exchanged shocking glances.  I rolled my eyes and turned around to see that Dustin was getting along with most of the people in the pack.  I was happy that he got along with the people here.

"I hate to be in your position Saph." Melody said.

"Yea, I didn't even know about this whole thing until you told me now.  I thought only the hunters took over the florida state.  Now they are coming here." RIkki hissed.

"I wonder how many hunters are there.  If we knew how many, we could easy kill them but we don't." Melody said.

Suddenly we heard someone screaming outside.  We all rushed out of the house and the first thing i noticed was a stranger standing outside holding a little girl from the pack. Lilly.

"What the hell are you doing here richard?!" Alpha Landon said.

"I found this little girl, dead in the woods.  I saw the mark on her neck and i knew she was from your pack." Richard said.

"Lilly!" I heard a women yell.

I saw a women run out of the house and runt  towards the little girl in the man's arms.  Suddenly,  Me, Melody, Rikki, Xandera, were pushed behind our mates.  What the hell?

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Lilly's mother yell.

"I didn't do anything! I found her in the woods, And this was taped to her stomach." Richard explained and handed Mr.Landon the note.

"They are coming sooner then expected." He said out loud. 

My dad walked up to him and took the note from him.  He scanned over the letter a few times until he had enough.

"Pack meeting now!" He yelled.

Everyone including the man who brought little lilly walked into the house.  This is going to be one interesting meeting. 

"Okay, everyone settle down, this is an emergency meeting." Mr.Landon said.

The room went silent.

"So everyone has seen what just happened outside, Yes, Lilly Henderson is dead.  There's more news,  The hunters, are coming sooner then we are expecting. I might have to step down and hand over the power over to my son, AIden. He and his soon to be mate will be in charge of this pack.   Will Aiden and Sapphire, please come up here." Mr. Landon said.

I stood up from my seat and walked slowly up the stage.  I am kind of going to get use to this once i am Luna.  I noticed AIden looking at me from the stage,  Tonight i think i a, going to confess about something, i don't know if i should or i shouldn't.   The one thing that turns me on alot is him being possessive. it's just so hot on him. 

I got up on the stage and stand next to Aiden. He turned to look at me and walked forwards me.

"I am sorry for what i am about to do." He whispered into my ear.

I looked at him with confusion in my eyes and then he crushed his lips to mine.

And this time...

I didn't stop him.

~~~~

 "Damn guys! You guys shared one steamy kiss up there." Ethan said.

i began to blush, while Aiden was laughing like a hyena.  The Eight of us were outside enjoying the shooting stars in the Landon's meadow. 

Me, Melody, Rikki, Xandera, Xavier, Dustin,Ethan, and Aiden were all talking about th soon to be war just couple minutes ago but then we dropped the subject and decided that just tonight to enjoy the peacefulness tonight.

"Why does a good night have to end?" Xandera asked.

"Because your with me." Dustin responded.

I smiled at them and i was happy for Dustin.  It was his first day back in Vancouver and he already found his mate. Everyone was now watching the stars except me and Aiden.

"What are we going to do now?" he asked me.

"Don't know. Where do we go from here?" I asked him.

"I don't know.  If they are coming sooner then expected then i guess we should start planning the attack." He said with calmness in his voice.

"I think we are going to make an amazing Alpha and Luna." I said.

He turned to look at me and i noticed alot of emotions in his eyes. 

"I hope so too." He said.

For the rest of the night we have been talking and looking at the stars more.  I really enjoyed this night and i wish Aiden would be this sweet to me.  

Let's just hope that he would be like this tomorrow and forever....

~*~*~*~*~*~
Song for this chapter:

"Everything can Change" By Spectacular 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 184 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...
759K 17.6K 47
Mia is a sassy girl and a werewolf with an honest heart and, she lives with her father and her older brother, her father is the beta of her pack, Sil...
423K 13.4K 43
previously titled 'mine' He let out what sounded like a growl of pleasure before he continued to rub his fur against me. Warm tears fell down my chee...
3.8K 79 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...