Love Knows No Colour

By DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... More

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapter 19 ;)

15.9K 348 35
By DaliaEllz

“So what are you doing this weekend?” Caleb asks me.

Right now we are sitting in English class given there is a substitute meaning we’re not going to do anything… Like it’s Friday… Anyways,  Melanie and I are sitting together and Caleb is there as well and as you can tell we are talking…

“Well since Tatianna is no longer sick we’re hanging out with Serenity.”

“Is that so and am I invited?”

“No you are not. You have been hogging Tatianna and now it’s my turn.” Melanie says with a grin and I smile at her.

Caleb just rolls his eyes, “So I’m guessing you ladies are going to Anthony’s party tonight.” He says knowingly.

“Hell yes we are.” We both say at the same time with a smile.

Now Anthony Walker is some fine dude who happens to be on the football team and once in a while dude throws this big ass party at his house and about all the schools go so we can all jam and shit. This year is special since Serenity finally has some damn permission to go to the party (With me of course) and we are going to go all three of us.

“So I guess I’ll see you girls there then.”

“Wait you’re going?” I ask him.

“Well yeah all the school got invited so I’m going to go see why these parties are so good and now I’m going to see my lovely girlfriend and her friends there so more motive for me to go I guess.”

“Well I guess I’ll see you then.” I say with a smile and then stand up as the bell is going to ring soon.

“Yeah yeah whatever I just want to meet a guy because the both of you and you’re whole loving couple thing is depressing me.” Melanie says.

“Don’t worry Mel there will be plenty of fine men there… Remember last year all the fine guys there. I was going to die with all the sexiness that was there.”

“I know and even Deon with his annoying self was looking so good.”

“I swear like he is a complete asshole but when he dances and all that shit he looks good.”

“You know for someone with a boyfriend you sure do talk about guys a lot.” Caleb says finally interrupting us.

I smirk and bend down to kiss his cheek, “Don’t worry though... I have my eyes on this sexy ass white boy with the nicest green eyes… Those other guys don’t compare.” I say softly.

“I’m happy to know that.” He says.

“So I’ll see you later when you get there right?” I ask and he nods his head.

“Most definitely.”

With that the bell rings and Melanie grabs my arm pulling me so we can quickly leave.

“Alright so bye Caleb I’ll make sure to get her there safe but yeah goodbye…”  And then we were off.

We go to our lockers, grab our things and get Serenity and then head on to Melanie’s since she has a fucking clothing store as a closet. Jordan was banned from her room since Serenity was here and up till we reached the party no one was to have their boyfriends in their business…

So since we got at ther house at around 4:00 we went wild. We all took a shower and then Melanie did our hair. We picked out a bunch of things to wear and then tried it on having a fashion show. Now before I describe to you what we are wearing please remember that this party is going to be in a house filled with people and shit is going to be hot. So we are going to be sweaty. So we are going to be showing some skin.

Right now Serenity is like wearing a strapless ruched leaopord print dress that is slightly mid-thigh. I personally even as her protective big sister thinks that she look good in it. Her hair is wavy and reaches the middle of her back and her make-up is really nice.

“Damn look at you all grown up.” I say as she twirls in the dress.

“I swear I remember when she was a little girl just in pigtails and now she’s all grown going to a party for the first time.” Melanie adds with a grin.

Melanie and I are just laughing while the music plays and Serenity is deciding what accessories to wear when the door opens.

“Can you all just keep the noise down damn I’m trying to be in my room and shit and here you girls are just yelling and laughing.” We hear Jordan say and we all look at him smiling as he looks pissed at us.

But not as pissed as he gets when he sees Serenity, “Serenity what the hell are you wearing?” He says.\

“A dress?” She states but more asks…

“There is no way In hell that that fabric is a dress.”

“Well it is.”

“And where are you going with this dress?” He asks her. Mel and I are now sitting ssilently, I’m not trying to get involved in this shit right now.

“Anthony’s party.”

“Woah you guys are bringing her to Anthony’s party?” He asks us as if he cannot believe us, “Sre you trying to corrupt her innocence.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I mean you shouldn’t go to that party. You’re too young.”

“I’m turning 14 in like 2 days and I remember you went there when you were like 12 so you’re one to talk…” She says.

“But that’s different.”

“No it is not… Now if you don’t mind we were getting ready and you interrupted so bye.” She says… Damn I have never seen my sister like that. She has gotten more of an attitude since she has been with Jordan.

“Serenity I swear if you go that party like that…”

“Well then don’t go and you won’t see me dressed like that if it bothers you so much.”

“If you’re going like that I am sure as hell going.”

Serenity rolls her eyes, “Can you please just leave?” She asks.

“Can you change?” He retorts and she shakes her head.

“Okay so I’ve had enough of this can you both just kiss and makeup because Jordan is being stupid…” Melanie says.

“Because Jordan is a boy and we all know boys are stupid.” I add with a smile. “And as much as I love this staring match between the two lovebirds I’m trying to get ready. So GOODBYE Jordan.” I say and then get up to push him closing the door.

When I do I look at my sister, “Don’t you change that dress.”

“But he looked pretty pissed…” She says shyly. What the hell happened to Madam self confident.

“No one cares don’t change it.” Melanie says.

And now we were back on track.

Melanie was wearing a strapless black dress reaching midthigh and she looked gorgeous no joke she won’t have trouble finding someone and on top if that she was wearing red heels that popped out.

I on the other hand was wearing black leggings with black heels with a sequined top that was black and silver.

So all of us together we all looked good. We hailed a cab from where we lived and hit the party.

***At the party***

The music was loud. We heard it from the outside and when we got inside the first thing in my head was: SHIT… It is so damn crowded.

Bodies everywhere but the music was good. So we all head to the dance floor to start jamming.

Like both Mel and I thought when Serenity was dancing Jordan came up behind her protectively and danced with her. And with her dressed like that he would probably stay with her all night.

I thought it was pretty cute because out of the both of us Serenity can’t really dance. Well at least she dosen’t do it public and I know for a fact that it took her years to learn how to move her hips. So Jordan behind her trying to teach her how to wine is something really amusing to watch. But she is still capable of moving her hips slightly and she looks cute doing it.

Melanie and I do our thing and get busy, Dancing with the music leaving Serenity to do her thing with Jordan. I think he can take care of my baby sister tonight.

Whoever is playing the music should get a damn award because I’m jamming to everything right now. Every genre of music that I love is playing and I am going all out moving my hips and everything. Melanie being Melanie attracted a bunch of guys and they are doing everything so I am left alone. Not that I even mind though; I’m having fun.

Kevin Lyttle Man starts to play and I get crazy… Well everyone does this is everyone’s song man. So as everyone is jumping, wining, gringing and singing as the song plays. The song is the remix to turn me on so the girls are like yelling out the parts and moving their hips.

I’m doing the same until I feel someone’s hands on my waist dancing up on me. I turnand see Deon dancing with me…. He would…

But one thing about Deon is that the guy is such a good dancer. So when Kevin Lyttle is saying “Hug me hug me, kiss me squeeze me…” And all that shit Deon is moving his waist with mine hands on my waist and moving me with the music.

When the song is almost finishes I feel Deon lean to whisper something in my ear, “I bet you’re white boy can’t dance like this.” He says as he continues to dance and I roll my eyes. And decide to walk away now but not before I say, “My white boy can do so many things I don’t need him to dance for me… Thanks for the dance though.”

I say and head to the kitchen because I want something to drink. I manage to get a cup with some pop when I hear that oh so sweet but sexy voice.

“Have fun dancing with Deon?” I heard from the corner and obviously it was Caleb who was wearing some lowriding jeans with a button up flannel plaid shirt and the boy looked so sexy I was going to faint.

“Did you have fun watching?” I retort looking at him because I swear I hear the jealousy in his voice no joke.

“Yes Tatianna I had so much fun watching you dance with another guy… That is so my idea of fun.” He says sarcastically and I smile.

“Aww poor baby I’m sorry…” I say jokingly, “Don’t worry we were just dancing. I would have much rather danced with you babe.”

By then I’m in front of him grinning with a bit of space between of us with him bending his head lower and it’s quiet between us.

“Yeah me too. The way you were moving your hips was so sexy you had no idea.” He says in a low husky voice.

“Really?” I ask

“Oh yeah, I was just staring at you. The way you moved was how do we say… putting me in a trance.”

“You know what puts me in a trance?” I say trying to be seductive. Come on I’m at a party right now I have a right to be sexy, flirty and seductive.

“What?”

“When you kiss me.” I say and with that I pull him down to me with the collar of his shirt and bring his lips to mine smiling against them.

His hands quickly found their way around my hips and he brought me closer to him as he deepened the kiss. His tongue lightly tracing the bottom of my lip asking me for entrance and I oblige. Opening my mouth I feel his tongue entering mine; tasting and probing my mouth as if he is looking for something. I do the same and enjoy every moment of it. By now Caleb has managed to make my back go on the wall as I feel  his arms caress me torso feeling me through my shirt.

When I said his kisses put me in a trance I was not joking!

After seconds, minutes or even hours of this I finally manage to break the kiss and look at Caleb smiling.

“Well that was nice.” I say smiling

“Yeah it was.”

“So are you still jealous?” I ask

“Did you kiss Deon or anyone else like that?” He asks and I shake my head biting my lip.

“Well then no I am not jealous.”

“Good because I’m going to go dance now.” I say and he follows suit his hands on both sides of my waist as we walk.

We get to the dancefloor and I hear the most annoying voice.

“Tatianna is that you?”

I turn my head and who is it? Fucking Keisha and some dude.

“Yeah it is? Um Keisha what are you doing here isin’t this too ‘urban’ for you” I say with a smirk as I assesse what she’s wearing. She looks like a slut… Oh no wait… A sketel.

“Oh no Tyrone invited me and I came. I didn’t think you would come… So who’s he?” She says sudden;y pointing at Caleb.

“This is Caleb my boyfriend… Caleb this is my cousin Keisha.” I say lazily.

He says hi and they do the awkward greeting and I look at Caleb, “Well we should leave we were going to go dance.”

“Oh okay.” She says and then this chick opens her arms to hug me. What the hell do I do because I really am not tryig to hug Keisha… But I do. And when I do she has something to say.

“So the little hoodrat finally dates up… I’m proud of you cousin.” She says.

“And the sketel found herself a wanabe thug… Or shall I say rudeboi.” I say as my inner Jamaican breaks out.

I back up from a hug and smirk as she glares at me.

“So the fake Jamaican learnt a bit of patois… I should be proud of you WOW.” She says.

“I’m not fake enough to know how to kick your ass Keisha keep that in mind… Now if you don’t mind.” I say walking away happy that I won that round and go dance with Caleb.

“So what was that about?” Caleb asks.

“Oh nothing just a bit of a family thing it’s all good.” I say and then smile up at him, “You know how to dance right?” I ask.

He rolls his eyes and smiles, “ Of course…” He says.

And as if on cue someone throws on ‘Slow Wine’ by R.Kelly.

I begin to roll my waist in circles standing there getting in the song because I’m trying to say what Caleb is going to  do. I feel is arms wrap around me and he begins to grind on me relaxing his body taking his time on me.Simply slow grinding. I press myself more onto him as we dance and smiling.

When the song hits the third verse Caleb turns me around so I am facing him and I continue to move my hips. There is basically no space between us and with people everywhere we are hot. But it makes Caleb look so sexy. His knee in between my legs as we dance I smile and roll my body on his as he leans to place kisses on my neck as we keep dancing. Dang this boy is good.

Let's get together
And make sweet love ye
Let's get together
And mix cultures
Let's get together
And change the world ye
Wind for me Jamaican girl

I feel Caleb smirk at the lyrics as I continue to move my hips and I smile too.

“So my Jamaican girl how am I?” He asks knowingly.

“Very good… for a white boy.” I say teasing him.

His hands that were around my waist go lower as to feel my thighs and rest firmly on my ass as our fronts are brought closer together I can feel how much this dance with Caleb made him… very exited…

His lips now underneath my earlobe is lightly pressed and he is kissing I gasp for air a bit.

“Really just for a white boy?” He says teasingly.

“No you are just overall amazing.” I say and I was seriously surprised that I was able to speak…

“I thought so.” He says and leans in to kiss me.

The rest of the night was great. Caleb and I danced together, I managed to dance with Mel and if Jordan allowed Serenity. So Anthony’s party was great.

Melanie, Serenity and I aleready said that we were leaving at 11:45 just cause so when they found me with Caleb they really did not have time to play.

“Alright lovers if you are done having sex here we need to go…” Melanie said pulling me as I kiss Caleb goodbye.

“Bye.” He says chuckling and I smile looking back at him as the girls drag me to a cab.

When we are in the cab and gave our address both girls look at me.

“So I see you and Caleb couldn’t keep your hands off each other.”

“Oh you guys saw that.”

“Everyone saw that Tati…. And I must say… WOW!”

“You guys will not let that go will you?”

“Hell no it was all hot and heavy on the dance floor with everything…” Mel says but then is interrupted by Serenity.

“Did you see Keisha.”

“Yeah I did!”

“I think auntie would have died if saw her dressed like that.”

“And what if your parents saw the both of you two dancing like the way you two were.” Melanie says and we all laugh.

Melanie and Serenity talk amongst themselves and laugh about what happened tonight; I am laughing along with them when I feel my phone vibrate. I check and it’s Caleb.

“So I sure had fun tonight.”

“And why is that?” I reply.

“Because not only did I dance with the hottest girl there but I found out she is the most amazing kisser.”

“I thought you knew that already?”

“Yeah but tonight was something else ;)”

“Whatever… Goodnight I’ll see you later.”

“Tomorrow?”

“Maybe :)”

“I’ll see you then.”

 And with that I close my phone and get back to conversation…

So tonight at Anthony’s party was probably the best night of my year so far!

Alright so that’s all hope you like it…

Vote. Comment and Fan.

Seriously no joke comment pretty pretty please. I love to hear what you think about it.

And yeah man till the nxt time…

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 2.1K 54
All the sister wants is hair. Please find the extended Summary inside.
Gift of Game By ✨

General Fiction

160K 7K 50
© 2016 bunsmany All Rights Reserved
299K 9.8K 25
They say that the heat of the barrel comes from the kinetic friction between the bullet and the inside of the bore. And if handled improperly, you ge...
549K 17.1K 37
Eren Jaeger and his best friend Armin Arlert have a huge crush on you! And you like both of them but you can't choose just one because you like them...