Over The Nile (BoyxBoy)

By Cynnerr

Milah is a slave in the royal palace of Egypt, works at a brothel to make up for the debt his father left him... More

Nkw
The Coming
Times
Two more days
He Returns
Next Phase
Marry?
Lost
Wishes
Golden Eyes
Feelings
Feelings (2)
Soul mates
Kiss Me
Act Like It!
Blue
Hate On Me
Nile
Home
Grand
If They Never Met...
Fight For Him
Over The Nile...
Here.
No Grand Occasion
T'was Done.

Mother

13.3K 640 30
By Cynnerr

They had been laying there for a while, silent and just enjoying each other's presence. Khal's hands were running through Milah's hair lovingly. Milah was busying himself with stroking Khal's chest placing gentle kisses on his breast bone.

Milah had been thinking about what Alia asked of him and was wondering what he was to do; light breeze was penetrating into the room keeping them cool even though there was a hot weather outside.

Alia was a nice woman but Milah didn't think she could have affection for him like his own mother would. She had a beautiful motherly aura that he was attracted to like a moth.

It wasn't unusual for a rich person to take a slave for a child, but Milah never thought it would happen to him.

It was a bit of a wonder to him what made Alia think of him first, she said that he looked like her son but he didn't want the expectations of someone to be on him.

He didn't want to try and wear someone else's shoes, he didn't like the idea, not at all but if he became Alia's legal son then he and Khal had a better chance of getting married.

A lowly slave couldn't marry into royalty, however the child of someone of high status was an eligible suitor or suitress.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Khal asked adjusting to his right side to look directly at Milah who smiled and hid his face in Khal's shoulders.

"I was thinking" Milah replied with a flush, "What about, for it to have taken your mind for that long?" Khal replied placing his hands on Milah's hips "Well..." Milah trialed off as he stared at Khal's bright eyes.

"Well what?" Khal asked with a smirk, sighing Milah sat up running his hands through his hair "What is the problem?" Khal asked coming behind Milah and holding him by the waist.

"That lady...Alia the one who made me that dress you liked?" Milah aired looking at Khal to assure him that he remembered, "I remember, continue".

"She wants to adopt me" he blurted out holding his hands in a fist. "Adopt you..." Khal trialed off tightening arms around Milah's waist.

"Yes" Milah replied with a nod. "What do you want to do?" Khal asked pulling Milah's back to his chest.

"I want to marry you, that's what I want" Milah said turning to look at Khal, "And that's what you will get for it is also my wish to be your husband" Khal replied placing a kiss on Milah's hair.

Turning Milah hugged him close, "I really want to marry you" he said kissing the skin on Khal's neck "And so do I my love, so do I".

"You've been out a lot lately" Nefertiti stated as he sat on his bed, "I've been busy" he replied absentmindedly going through his clothes to find the blue dress. He was planning on wearing it to see Alia.

"Were are you going to now?" she asked as he stood up to put on the dress "I need to see Alia" he said giving her a brief glance before pulling the dress over his head.

"You and Alia have been awfully...chummy" Nefertiti implied with squinted eyes as she watched him get dressed. "She's nice" he replied with an eye roll, "And besides it is none of your business" he added with a glare.

"Alright" she replied raising her hands in the air and walking to her side of the room.

The streets of Cairo looked as crowded as usual with people bumping into each other in the tightly spaced market; the smell of roasted cow filled his nose when he passed the butcher stall, and children running around in the nude.

The peddlers were at work as usual selling their goods with enthusiasm, singing songs of glory about their merchandise, chanting for the attention of their customer who flocked at places that sold cheaper goods, it was a sight that settled his nervousness, this was familiar. This was a known ground.

Perhaps a little too known, "Kami!" he heard the name being called; turning in the other direction he tried to avoid the voice that called his brothel name.

"Kami!" the vaguely familiar voice repeated sounding more closer that it was prior, his feet moved faster as he quickened his pace. A hand held onto his shoulder tightly and he turned to see one of his customers.

"Kami! How are you?" Sahid asked with dull brown eye's filled with excitement at the sight of him. Shrugging his hand off his shoulders Milah replied "I am alright; I have to be somewhere right now".

Sahid's eyes got a glint in them as he seemed to notice the state of Milah's appearance, "Ah, you got yourself a rich man to take care of you, eh?" he asked, his question sounding less than a question and more like a statement.

"It really isn't any of your business" Milah replied trying to walk around him but stopped at the tight grip on his arm, "Sahid" Milah voiced with a glare trying to pull his arm away from the man who just dragged him to a isolated corner of the street.

"Sahid!" he yelled as he tried to pull himself from the tall invading man who just chuckled at his attempt and pushed him harshly into the walls.

"Pretty Nkw boy" Sahid taunted his lips close to Milah's ears and his breath disgusting and irritating to Milah's nose.

"You got yourself a rich man didn't you?" Sahid asked with an evil smirk, "Does he know how I pushed into you so nicely, as you scream when I show you no mercy hmm?" he mocked holding up Milah's chin to make him look at Sahid.

Milah's nose picked up the sour smell of alcohol coming from Sahid and realized that the bastard was drunk and Milah knows of what he was capable of when he was drunk.

He had done such horrible things to him in his state of drunkenness.

"Sahid, you are drunk" Milah said pushing him a few steps back but it was obvious to Milah that if Sahid hadn't wanted to move he wouldn't have.

"No I am not" Sahid slurred his tight grip on Milah's arm loosening a tiny fraction.

"You are drunk Sahid" Milah repeated sneakily trying to pulling his hands out of his grip, at his words Sahid got livid and yelled out "Don't tell me what I am!" hitting Milah right across the face with his fist.

Milah felt it before he heard it, the horrible heat of the bang making him dizzy for a moment before he recovered most of his senses and sauntered away from a fainted Sahid, on a normal day Milah would feel bad about leaving him in outside in the sun but the blow beat out any ounce of remorse he could had left.

Milah couldn't concentrate anymore for he was seeing double of everything; the market place looked more confusing than a board game.

He could feel the stares on his skin as he staggered to Alia shop. He wondered how he could have remembered his way to her place with the confusion plaguing him.

He still had conflicting thoughts about the situation with Alia and her wanting to adopt him, what just transpired with Sahid made him wish he wasn't a mere slave, that he had rights and could decide what he wanted to do with his body.

Pushing the door of Alia shop he entered holding the side of his face he had been hit and the first words he heard was "Oh Milah darling, what happened to you!" Alia's voice in a panicked state as she rushed to his side holding him up and pulling him in the direction of a sit.

Heaving his hands from his face gently she gasped as her hands brushed over the bruise that Milah expected would be there, Sahid did have a strong handful.

Flinching away he pulled her hands away from his throbbing cheek and said "How are you?" not liking how quiet she was.

"What happened to you Milah?" she replied making a hand motion to one of her maidens and giving her an order Milah was too much in pain to care.

"I..." he kept quiet for moment because he knew how bad he was in the art of lies that he had to think before he could have a reasonable excuse.

"I...bumped into a thief" he stated with a curved pained smile, Alia didn't look convinced in any way, "And he took what?" she asked suspiciously "Nothing, I had nothing on me so he hit me" Milah replied avoiding eye contact with her.

"Thank you" she said collecting a bowl of warm water and a dry cloth from her maiden and then telling Milah to keep still as he pressed the soaked cloth on his face.

"Ah" he gasped in pain when she seemed to press the clothe so hard to his cheeks, and Milah was suspecting that she did it intentionally, "Next time you run alright?" she stated as she continued to press the cloth against his cheeks.

"Yes Alia" he replied with an eye roll chuckling when she tsked and patted the back of his head with a little smile.

It was in that moment that he really made up his mind, he was going to have a mother, and he wanted Alia as his mother.

"I accept" he blurted out when she looked up and he saw he welcoming brown eyes, "You say yes?" she asked as her eyes watered a tad bit. "Yes I say yes...mother" he replied with a smile, he had a mother now...

"Oh Milah!" she bellowed hugging him fiercely running her hands through his hair and kissing his sore cheeks. Laughing moving his head away as he cried out "Alia!" moving away from her coddling him.

"Oh no this is what you have to put up with!" she laughed out happily her arms still wrapped around him tightly.

Her Royal Awesomeness: I updated! Yay for me, it's a bit shorter than I wanted but the next will hopefully be longer.

About the chapter: In ancient Egypt women had almost equal right to the men than their Greek counterparts so they were allowed to own land, adopt children, work etc.

If you liked this chapter enough to press the VOTE button then please leave a nice or criticizing COMMENT and maybe if you feel generous enough SHARE! I'd really appreciate it! Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 6.3K 9
He is the god of battle. And yet, he feels powerless. He is a tired, weary soldier with a heart made of glass. He will do anything to make those arou...
805 88 10
Giorgio Sultan, a 26-year-old mogul, stands at the pinnacle of finance and commerce. His reputation for strategic ruthlessness precedes him, and his...
292K 17.9K 46
THIS IS NOT A PAID STORY. ONLY THE STORY BRANCHES ARE. YOU CAN READ THE ENTIRE BOOK FOR FREE. NOTE: This book contains intense internalized homophob...
14.4K 179 6
Elijah life changes once his former best friend gets out of prison. He has a couple of secrets that he's trying to keep from his loving Mother but wi...