My Agitated Mate Can't Deal w...

By LightsInLondon

It's well known of Gabrielle's and Ella's stories of defeating their aversaries and finally accepting their m... More

Chapter One: Isolation
Chapter Two: Pregnancy Test
Chapter Three: Attacked
Chapter Four: Savior
Chapter Five: Blood
Chapter Six: Mates
Chapter Seven: Heading North
Chapter Eight: Ethan's Directions
Chapter Nine: Together Again
Chapter Ten: Arguing...Again
Chapter Eleven: Vampiric Archives
Chapter Twelve: Venom/Marking/Teeth
Chapter Thirteen: Home
Chapter Fourteen: The Light
Chapter Sixteen: Possessed
Chapter Seventeen: Shine
Chapter Eighteen: The End
Chapter Nineteen: Epilogue

Chapter Fifteen: Trust Issues

5.4K 314 16
By LightsInLondon

He was angry, I understand that, but there was absolutely no need to get that mad. To say those things. I know love. I absolutely know how I feel when I'm with him. When he kisses me. When he touches me. I know, and he knows I know.

"He needs space." I smiled falsely. "I'll give him space."

"He'll come around, I know he will." Said mom with a reassuring hug. "He will. He must."

"What do we have to do?" Gram asked. "To end this thing?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

"Then why are we here?" asked Ralph questioningly.

"To give me power. Come," I gestured to the living room. "the Hudson girls have history and we are the cause of this."

Everyone huddled around while say crossed leg on the table. Mom and dad sat next to each other. Grandmas practice holding their kids and the grandpas wrapped an arm around their wives. It was warming. Uncle Damon and Aunt Rowan sat with Natalie who looked distraught out of everyone.

"There's a world-no dimension- bigger than our in every way; ways incomprehensible to others than you must see to believe. A place where time runs differently-minutes are days-and only run by a couple. In this sanctuary, there is a man and woman, Adam and Eve, She and He, husband and wife, Yin and Yang. They live here for all of eternity circling in perfect harmony until one day, the woman, who've I come to know as Mother Maria, got tired of this bored life and knew that it needed to be filled with something and indescribable urge to become a mother. Well she told her husband, John, of her idea and he dismissed it.

"He wasn't ready for a child. However, she was. Instead having John impregnate her, she used the Light to bring herself a child. An innocent girl, who would be mostly identical being that she used mostly her DNA. Unable to hide her swollen stomach, John found out about her pregnancy and order her to get rid of it. She was slightly ashamed because he was disappointed and want to be a part of that child and her life. To late in her pregnancy and emotional feeling she couldn't just rid her baby, so she passed it here, in our world, blessing one lucky mother a beautiful, incredibly power daughter. Fate, had it be, knew of the destructive anger of John once he knew his wife didn't destroy the infant's life, and placed in a undefeatable family. A wolf pack."

"Us. You're talking about us?" mom asked.

"Grams is the daughter of Mother Maria and has incredible powers of Light. Mother has it and so do I. It's been passed down through our family for this exact reason to stop John. If we can show him, show him that we are in fact part of Mother Maria and part Light, he will see that he can't destroy humanity again."

"Again?"

"They've had to recreate earth again a few times. It takes them a week."

"This is crazy. You're crazy." Natalie said.

"I know, it's unbelievable but it's true."

"True? Not. Nope."

"Yes. It is."

"Once we showed John what we are we could end this."

"End this? What is this? That leech thing is John?"

"This hatred turned his Light dark,"

"This is crazy,"

"Well, we can die then if you think it's too crazy to believe." I stated. "I'm tired of this anyways."

"When do we do this?" dad asked.

"Full moon is coming in 3 days. It is then we will stop him, that's when we are our strongest." I looked at the front door. "I have to make up with Spencer by then, or at least make him happy."

"Why?" Natalie snapped. "You ruined his life thus far. He jumped threw hoops to make you happy but you used him; brush him off. You kidnapped him for two weeks only to bring him back and leave him for two years. I'm sorry he's not incline to be with you."

"I understand all of you are angry and that's fine. Ground me if necessary, but after this."

"You really don't fucking get this imprinting thing do you?" Natalie humorlessly, "he is your world. He is your everything. You would die for him. You make decisions with him, you and him are one understand? Now go find him."

"But-"

"For once shut your mouth and listen. I know this. I know about this more than you, so hear me when I say go and apologize now, because he stuck by you and you didn't. Not for him at all."

"I didn't. I owe him everything." I glanced towards the door, "I'm ready to commit, I've always have but... but..."

"What?" Natalie snapped.

"We were all supposed to die. I didn't want that strain on me, knowing that if I really screwed up not only did I kill my family, I kill the most important person in my life. I had to make sure that was something we could come back to. A place to start a life together. Not burning in the fiery pits of hell."

"Go dear," Grams smiled leaning on Daniel's chest. "You need to start you life before it's gone."

I disappeared as fast as my feet could carry me.

~

I stepped inside of his home. He was leaning over a table with papers skewed about. He seemed tense and tired.

"Spencer..."

"Don't."

"Spencer..."

"You used me. I went to the amazon to improve myself so I could be a better for my position as beta and a mate. But I was used by-my mate, my soon-to-be wife and mother of my children then left my for two years with a broken heart and painful memory of it. So don't try and mend our nonexistent relationship because no matter what, I don't care. Why should I? You didn't."

"I did this so we could be safe. All of us. That's what I did."

"I protect you."

"Really? I thought we gotten pass this whole 'sexist' deal. Women can protect their mates. That's what I did."

"That my job. My calling. Every fiber of my being tells me to protect you and I can't even manage you into one room in one dimension. How do you think I feel when you can't even be honest with me? Why can't I help you?"

"You will be able to now."

"Funny thing is I don't believe you," he turned and faced me. It's been only 2 years but it looks as if he had as much heartbreak and wisdom as an elder. "I'm not going to waste my breath."

"You and I both know that's not true," I stood next to him, also admiring the strategic layout plans for attacks. "You'd follow to the end of the earth, you'd take a bullet for me, murder thousands to make me happy."

"I fucking hate that. You use it against me."

"I do this because I love you Spencer. I do this because I care. I do this because I'm in love with you, and I'm not going to let you die before our life begins with each other. I want happiness. You're my happiness. I need you alive because if you die...if you...I'd...I'd kill myself. It's not worth it without you. Being your mate or even sidekick in criminal warfare, I need my Spencer. Understand?"

He stared for a while before turning around and leaving me. I felt myself breakdown and completely die when he walked passed the kitchen down the long corridor to his room. That's it. He's completely lost faith and he going to sever our bond. He opened the door, but kept it slightly opened when I heard him tussling about. He came back and called me over with quick jerks of his hand. I obeyed.

"Do you understand?"

"Somewhat."

"It's hard I know-"

"Shut up." he replied tiredly.

"Excuse me?" I placed my hands on my hips. "How-"

He turned and walked away.

"Spencer? Spencer, what the hell?"

"Trust needs to be earned," He whispered, grabbing the back of my neck and slamming me against him, "it takes a lot to win me over."

He tilted my head up sharply and he traced the outline of my jaw with his right pointer finger. "You'd always had such beautiful lips."

"You want sex? That's it? Sex?"

"It's not just the pleasure, it's for the commitment and the trust. If you want my trust," he kissed my neck which released a dormant shiver, "you'll put all your trust into me for the rest of the night. I'll know that you mean this."

"You're know your proposal is completely invalid and irrelevant to this argument-"

He took off all his clothes.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Spence, please,"

"Do you trust me?"

I looked at his eyes. "Yes."

"Prove it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

477K 17K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...
11.4K 212 24
When Courtney get's kidnapped, she get's abused by her kidnappers, while meeting a very handsome guy that got kidnapped as well. Will there be love...
1.8M 46.9K 19
Beautiful cover created by alysxc Summer and Aiden are back! <3 But now, not only is Aiden overly protective of his mate, Summer, he is of his pre...
184K 5.1K 29
"...I've never had an orgasm before!" I blurt out, backing away a few steps. He sits up, dark hair ruffled and messy from the fingers I ran through i...