Born, Hated and Found (The Va...

By FangsandVeins

(Editing) As much as she'd love to have humanity in her she doesn't; she never did. As infuriating as it i... More

Born with Fangs
Salvatores
Damon and Mystic Falls
Tomb vampires
Free
My only exeption
The not so fearful
Don't Mess With Me
Road trip
BOYS!
Wolf much
Moon Stone
Warriors
Masquerade ball
Did I Ruin it
Last hope
Dumb Kidnappers
Gone
Elijah
Night in a cabin...
How many times does this happen till It gets boring again?
Another NORMAL day
A Tale
The ferocious and the little
Dinner parties are friendly...
Kill and Die
A cure
Flutter
Date
A dance at the falls is never just a dance
Undead
A little Drama hurts everyone
Death is Long Overdue
Roadtrips can go in many directions
Revenge is sweet.....but under certain circumstances
The Truth to the Tale
Who
Not me
A Little More Than Confused
Wrecking Ball
Drunk with Damon
Suprise Visit
Damon, get out of my shower
The Threat of Worry Lines
To Bash a Birthday
Lost
Sacrifise
Closure
One Ends, The Other Begins
Made A Deal With The Devil
Goodbye

You're Gonna Here Me Roar

2K 43 27
By FangsandVeins

I had two favourite comments so here they are....

"Alright so I finished the chapter. And NO!!!!!!! Don't make Kayla pregnant! D: make have some like awesomly awesome curse or she's secretly a witch that has to unlock her power an then becomes the most powerful witch ever! xD MAN THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! The creepy witch huh. Well you know what. Witches have no right to be all vague like that! I'm siding with damon on that one. OMG! You should make Kayla go all ninja karate chopping on Elena! Because elenas a Bi*** and she deserves to be shown by Kayla! And yes! Damon has to finish reading an then Kayla can walk in, get mad and then BOOM! Goes all ninja karate chopping on Elena. xD" @ShowObsessed

"Amazing and awesome chappie! Idk if she could be preggers and the witches were vague but the answers made since,(I mean like her "curse"). Awesome Damon pov!" @InfinitiMe

(If I ever got anyones user names wrong just comment it and I'll fix it! An don't forget questions and a hint at the end ) XD

~*~

Kayla POV

I felt are groggy and icky when I woke up, so I decided to have a shower. I was in Damon's room, and couldn't tell what time it was because Damon's curtains allowed no light to enter into the room.

Using my vampire vision, I made my way to Damon's in-suite and luxurious bathroom. I had always asked why Damon got the bigger bathroom, but he simply said, 'I'm bigger, and better, therefore I get the good bathroom, and you don't.'

After I had a relaxing shower, I decided to go downstairs and get myself some blood. That sounded so good right now. Just the thought had my throat aching.

As I made my way down the hall, I heard shuffling from one of the rooms. Listening closer, I noticed the noise was coming from my room.

Curiosity got the best of me as I opened the door.

Every time someone said ignorance is bliss, I never understood. I wished I listened as I opened the door and witnessed something that had my blood boiling and fury building.

My breathing sped up as anger took over me. As much as I tried to push the feeling aside, my body won't allow it.

My body heated up at a rate I never thought possible, and I'm sure my face was bloody red by now. I wouldn't be surprised if there was smoking coming out of my ears.

All my stuff was out of place, all my stuff was everywhere. My bedsheets were on the floor, my drawers were opened, and everything on my dresser was sprawled everywhere. But that was not even the least of it, because Damon was sitting right by my closet door, reading the book I had wished he didn't. He wasn't even reading it. It was on his lap and he was staring at it. Maybe, just maybe he hadn't read it yet. Maybe the initial shock was from just seeing the book.

"Damon." I said my hands clutched into tight fists at my sides.

"Kayla!" He said shocked as he stared at me wide eyed.

My nails dug into my skin as I tried to restrain my anger.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked.

"I had to know." He said standing up. "I want my Kayla back."

"I'm not a toy, Damon." I said. "I can't be fixed."

"Have you even read it yet?"He asked. My eyes grew wide at what he was saying. "Do you know anything about yourself?"

"Oh, do you mean the fact that I was only created to get revenge? or the fact that my sister just happened to be the miracle and I the curse? Or the fact that I'm not normal? I'm a freak. I'm only here so someones dead ghost can see me suffer. So some jerk can take my powers?" I paused my breathing speeding up, and my nails drawing blood from my hand. My eyes clenched shut at the hurt and sudden realization. "I'm a freak. I'm a freak. I'm a freak."

Suddenly hands were on either sides of my face, as I was forced to open my eyes only to stare back at Damon's capturing blue eyes.

"I'm a freak Damon." I muttered, tears dripping from my eyes, as all the fury and anger disappeared.

"You are not a freak Kayla. Your my miracle. Your the reason I have had my humanity for so long. Your the reason I can feel. And I've never felt anything stronger for anyone then the love I feel for you." Damon said staring back into my eyes.

As realization set in, I moved away from his hands. I shook my head at him. "You don't love me. You can't love me. I don't deserve you. I can't hurt you. I refuse to be like that wench. I'm-I'm gonna be gone when someone breaks the curse. I'm not worth it."

"No!" Damon shouted moving towards me while I tok steps back. "You said you won't give up. You said you'll stay strong. Kayla, please." He pleaded. "You promised."

"I can't." I muttered, shaking my head, hating the hurt I've caused him.

"You have to fight it. The book said that this will happen, the closer it gets to your birthday. You-you have to. If theres something-anything in this life that is worth fighting for, you have to fight. You can't let the witchy-curse stuff overpower emotions of your own. Do it for me Kayla?" He pled, holding my head in his hands. I had to see every emotion pass through his eyes. Love, care, hurt. It messed with my own.

Slowly I backed up into the wall, and slid down.

~*~

Damon POV

I couldn't believe what I had read. All the information was a little too much.

On the plus side the big bad witchy made it fair. If Kayla was strong from heart she'll be able to save herself, but it seems like she had given up already.

"You have to go to the dance!" Caroline demanded as she paced in front of the fire.

"No." Kayla responded from her chair placed near the fireplace. She was all cuddled up peacefully in a blanket, until barbie arrived and began demanding things. Okay so maybe she was only demanding that Kayla had to go to the dance, but it was demanding nonetheless.

"It's part of high school and I am not letting you skip out because you have a damn curse." Caroline yelled exasperated.

"Listen barbie. Kayla is not exactly emotionally stable, you know like a girl on her time of the month, so I suggest you do not anger her." I said with a smirk, even though I knew that Kayla was handling the emotions. She hasn't snapped at anyone, besides me yesterday when she caught me reading her book.

Before I knew it, Kayla chucked a glass at me and barbie a chair. Like the amazing vampire I am, I dodged their attacks. Kayla only shot me a glare, as Caroline killed me with her eyes. Maybe I should tell her, that staring at me like that wasn't going to get rid of me. That was a bad idea so, I only smirked and waggled my eyebrows at her.

"You stupid.." Kayla began but I interrupted.

"Sexy as hell vampire?" I asked.

"Shut up." Kayla muttered.

"You have to come to the dance?" Caroline interrupted.

Interruptions are going to keep on coming, I need to tell Kayla what I know, before something messes up, but that's not happening while barbie's here.

~*~

Kayla POV

"Caroline this dress is too frilly." I complained as I stepped out from the change room.

"So what it's cute." Caroline insisted.

"No. Just no. It's not cute, in fact it's pink. Hot pink." I stated emphasizing my distaste for the dress. "And never in my life will I wear such an atrocious colour."

"Fine." Caroline muttered in defeat stomping her high heal clad feet. "I'll go find another one."

While Caroline disappeared out of sight, I began looking through some racks near by. No store in Mystic Falls was good enough. It either was too sparkly, too girly, to pink, too frilly, too short, too slutty or just horrible.

Thankfully we only had to go dress shopping for myself. Caroline already had her dress and outfit ready two weeks ago.

"Oh my god!" I heard Caroline's voice from behind me. "I have just found the perfect dress for you!" That was her reaction to the last fifteen dresses I'd tried on.

Rollin my eyes, I turned around. "Caro- Wow!"

The dress was black and shirt. Had some nice sequencing at the top and probably ended right above my knees.

"Perfect."

~*~

I mean I was feeling pretty normal a few days later. I hadn't lashed out on anyone. I was still drinking good amounts of blood from blood bags, skipping school, you know the norm. Did I mention that no one but Caroline or Damon spend time with me.

I think Stefan just doesn't because of Elena. Bonnie is doing some voodoo stuff. And Jeremy is being held prisoner by Elena who thinks I'm too dangerous. Bonnie just told him to be careful.Who told me this? the very reliable Caroline, who makes sure all her sources are real.

That's why I was surprised when Elena walked in. Looking up from my book, I glared at her.

"What are you doing here?" She had the nerve to ask. I guess I was supposed to be at school.

"Don't forget Elena, this is my house." I told her trying my best to control my anger.

"No. This is Damon and Stefan's house." She argued.

"If you want me to bring you legal documents, I could, but I won't." I tried to tune her out after I said that, as I returned to my book.

"Your dangerous. To all of us." She said.

I snapped my head to her and in a blink of an eye, I was standing in front of her. She gaped and took a step back. "What did you say?" I growled, suddenly realizing how angry I was.

"Y-your dangerous." She said trying to keep her voice even, as she tried to tell me off.

I shook my head several time, as I stepped up close to her, her figure towering over mine by a little bit. I definitely looked more intimidating since she had her head down, and I was staring at her hair right now.

"Let's get one thing straight Elena." I spat, making her head snap up. "No matter what state I am in, I will always except the challenge when I am challenged."

"How long do you think they'll stay by your side? We all know Damon likes me better." Elena had the guts to say.

I could feel the fire burning within me as I took one more step towards her and grabbed her neck with my hand. Immediately her hands came up to try and pry mine off, but it was to no avail.

I smacked her head against the wall, as her feet left the ground.

"Elena, Elena, Elena! When will you ever learn that prince charming won't always be here to save you little princess?" I asked a smirk taking the place of my frown. "If Damon ever had the slightest bit of interest in you, it was only because he was still hung up over that wench Katherine, who you have proven to be no better than."

Suddenly I was torn off of her, and thrown across the room.

I stood back up in a fighting stance, growling at the back of Stefan's head.

"You don't need to do this." He tried to reason, but it was of no use. Elena dug herself too deep this time.

Charging at Stefan, I threw him in to the bookcase, making him groan in pain. I knew he'd be there for a while.

Picking Elena up off of the ground, I sunk my teeth into her neck, as blood raced down my throat.

My moment of victory didn't last too long as I was pulled off of he and held tightly in someone's arms.

I struggled but it was of no use. My body was flaming up and trembling in anger.

Then all I could see was a flaming red, and faint screaming. I hear pleads to stop, but I felt as if I was frozen in place.

As much as I tried, my anger couldn't be controlled or pushed down.

My body trembled as I clutched my hands into tight fists trying to retain some of my anger.

Then the blazing fire seemed to blur away as it was replaced with blurry blue eyes.

"Kayla!"

"Kayla!" I was snapped outta my thoughts as I looked at Damon with blurry eyes. "Put it out!" He screamed frantically.

I looked around with wide confused eyes as I took upon the scenery. The whole doorway was covered in large flames.

Quickly I waved my hands putting out the fire.

I can't believe that happened. Someone could've gotten hurt.

Shaking my head, I looked at Damon then Elena and Stefan who were standing behind me.

"I have to get ready for a dance." With that I turned around and took the steps upstairs.

~*~

Authors Note:

So I didn't mean to put it out this late but I was on vacation and then I came back two days before school started. And i didn't get time since I was so busy trying to navigate my way through my new school and get use to this new schedule.

So was the chappie good or bad?

Obviously the next chapter is supposed to be the dance, and everybody knows a dance in Mystic falls in never just a dance and never normal.

What do you think will happen the following chapter?

What characters might re-enter the story?

What's going down in the next chappie?

How well do you think kayla is handling this emotion mess up?

What does Damon know?

What will happen to Kayla?

Till next time my wonderful readers!!

Xxx -tabby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.3K 23
Victoria Gilbert. Elena Gilberts older sister, you might know her, you might not. Both girls had a normal life until the Salvatore brothers, Damon an...
126K 2.7K 41
Is it fate or destiny that will bring these two together? ❝You don't know who matters the most in your life, until they're brutally taken from you, a...
34.7K 1K 23
Kenzie Gilbert is engaged to Stefan Salvatore after many ups and downs. The two spent the summer making-up from their last break-up. Now it's back to...
118K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...