You Never Loved Me Like He Do...

Por hails4698

Have you ever been so emotional that you're numb? You just can't seem to feel anything, but yet you feel ever... Mais

Chapter 1: My Hell of a Life
Chapter 2: The Night of My Life
Chapter 3: The Dream Ends in a Nightmare
Chapter 4: You're Safe With Me
Chapter 5: I Own You
Chapter 6: What Happened?
Chapter 7: My Life is Over
Chapter 8:What the Hell!
Chapter 9: Prove It
Chapter 10: It Isnt Over
Chapter 11: Did You Miss Me?
Chapter 12: What Happened?!!
Chapter 13: The Aftermath
Chapter 14: Explain!!
Chapter 15: He's Awake! But He Doesn't Know!
Chapter 16: Everyone Knows Now
Chapter 17: Where Is She?!
Chapter 18: We're ALL in This!!!
Chapter 19: Whos Next?!
Chapter 20: Torture
Chapter 21: They're Dead
Chapter 22: I'm Sorry
Chapter 23: I Just Want To Give In and Give Up
chapter 24: How? Why?
Chapter 25: You Can End It All
Chapter 26: A Family? or more?
Chapter 27: Whats Next?
Chapter 28: I Know What I Must Do
Chapter 29:The Ones I Love
Chapter 30: Angels
Chapter 31: He Must Die
Chapter 32: No Response
Chapter 34: Better
Chapter 35: Up
Chapter 36: The End
Chapter 37: All For Love
Sequel

Chapter 33: Where We Left Off

347 5 0
Por hails4698

His plump, soft lips on mine felt like heaven. My hands tangled in his dyed-blonde hair, legs wrapped around his waist, with his hands resting on my hips. The way he kisses with such passion made me wish this moment never ended. Too soon we had to pull away for air, both breathing hard. I rested my forehead on his, just looking into his eyes.

He gently kissed me again before breathing out, "I love you Alexa.” I giggled in response and kissed him before saying, "I love you more Niall." He brought his lips to my ear and whispered," Not possible." In that moment I realized, I was truly in love with Niall Horan and he was truly in love with me. He was the one for me and he was all mine and vice-versa.

He looked back into my eyes with the most serious expression on his face. I searched his eyes as he did the same for me, but for some reason they were unreadable for me.

"What’s wrong?" I asked.

He hesitated before answering. "I’m no good for you." he said, dead serious.

"That's not true Niall. You’re the best thing for me. I want you... I need you." I said starting to get worried.

"No, Alexa. I’m no good for you and you’re no good for me," he said, his eyes the darkest they've ever been.

"What do you mean, Niall?" the tears were building at the edge of my eyes.

"I mean we can't be together anymore. We can't happen."  I was in utter shock.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask releasing the first tears.

"God, Alexa, stop!" Niall said pushing me off his lap and standing up," You're so damn emotional! I mean can't you just accept that I don't want you anymore?!" Niall screamed.

"What has gotten into you? Where is all this coming from? Before you flipped out we were perfect. You had just told me you loved me."

"I was lying! I tried to let you down easy, but you had to go cry like the baby you are! I’m done, Alexa! We’re over!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. He pushed me to the side and made his way for the door. I sat there in disbelief. He grabbed his jacket and put on his sunglasses. He reached for the door knob and I swear I heard him say, "I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it." But it didn’t matter. He walked right out the door, out of my life, never to return again.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Red. Warm. Blood.

That was the last thing I remember. It was everywhere, covering everything. Niall’s body, laying in my arms, not moving. Hunter calling, but I can barely hear him. Men invade the basement prying me off of Niall, but surprisingly I didn’t fight back. I let my eyes fall. What was weird was that darkness didn’t take over… it was bright white, peaceful, and I liked it.

******

There he was. My prince! He had the biggest smile on his face. I ran and jumped into his arms. We kissed and it was unimaginably perfect.

“I love you! Ok! I love you, Niall! You can’t leave me! I need you!” I pleaded, while tearing up.

“Shhhh… Baby I’m not going anywhere. I love you more than anything.” His sweetness and confirmation brought tears of joy to my eyes.

 He looked into my eyes and started to sing.

“Well if we had the words in times like these

 We wouldn't have to stare

 We'd both know what to say

 And how to pray the things to do to save the day

 Some will call it sacrifice

 They'll look at this and never see

 The beauty or how much it means

 The blood that runs inside of me”

He was perfect. Like an Angel. I absolutely loved this song, but I loved it a lot more when I heard him sing it.

“I know you understand

 That there's no map for this, no plan

 And the way we say goodbye

 Is not that way that anyone would do

 Like a wave out on the ocean

 I will always come right back to you

 Like we blinked

 Not a moment is gone

 We'll pick up where we left off”

Though I loved the song I was wondering why he picked this one to sing.

 “It's like the world is draped in a camouflage

 And sometimes never what it seems

 Everyone's got different things

 They hide behind or try to be

 But the things I carry with me

 All remind me who I am

 When so much of me is not with me

 What matters most is what I leave

 Behind for you to keep

 Yeah, so smile when you think of me”

“Niall? What’s going on?” He didn’t answer, just kept singing.

 “And though the way we say goodbye

 Is not that way that anyone would do

 Like a wave out on the ocean

 I will always come right back to you

 Like we blinked

 And not a moment is gone

 Yeah we'll pick up where we left off

 Oooh, Oh

 Oh the way we say goodbye

 Is not the way that anyone would do

 Like a wave out on the ocean

 I will always come right back to you

 Nothing changed, nothing fades, nothing lost

 And we pick up where we left off.

 Oooh, No, Oh, No, Oooh, Oooh”

“Niall, why’d you sing that song?” I asked really confused

“Because we will pick up where we left off soon enough. But not right now. You need to wake up and carry on. Think of me when you smile. Live your life. Don’t worry about me. I won’t be gone for too long.”

“What are you talking about? What’s going on? I’m not leaving you!”

“You have to wake up, Alexa.”

“No! I’m not leaving, Niall!” I screamed letting the tears role out as I clutched onto him for dear life.

“Wake up. Wake up. Wake-“his voice disappeared and now it was all black.

---------------------------------------

I wake up in so much pain. I’m laying comfortably in a comfy bed though. I try to open my eyes, but my eyelids just feel too heavy. It smells of cleaning supplies, wherever I am. I hear a beeping noise in the background with another distinct sound… sobbing. Why is someone crying? Where am I? Suddenly, I feel a slight squeeze on my left hand. It kind of hurts, but not a lot. Why is someone holding my hand? I also feel a slight pinch in my right arm. It stings before it feels normal again. My curiosity is getting the better of me, so I fight my eyelids. I crack my eyes open before immediately shutting them. The lighting is extremely bright, it’s unbearable. I groan in pain. I feel a headache coming on.

“Alexa? Alexa?” a familiar voice asks, breaking at the end.

“Hunter? Where am I? What’s-” I couldn’t even finish the sentence before breaking out into a major coughing fit. My mouth and throat were so dry. Soon something was brought up to my lips and water poured out. I gulped it down. Why was I so dehydrated?

“Alexa, everything’s ok. You’re in the hospital. You were brought after the attack. You’re fine now.” Hunter explains.

“How long have I been here?” I asked as the memories of that night flooded back.

“3 weeks,” he answered.

“What about Niall? How is he? Where is he?” I asked opening my eyes and looking around. The room wasn’t all that bad, but Niall wasn’t here with me.

“Ummm, Alexa, maybe you should get some sleep. I’ll go get the doctor.” Hunter said loosening his grip on my hand, but I tightened mine before his grasp was gone completely.

“Where’s Niall, Hunter? Is he ok?” I gave him my pleading eyes and he looked back sorrowfully. Then I remembered that monster that put us in that situation.

“Where’s Jake? He’s dead Right? I killed him right?” I asked for confirmation.

“Alexa you really need-“

“HUNTER ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTIONS!” I screamed in frustration.

He shook his head. “Niall’s not responding. He’s not doing well at all. The doctors are doing everything they can but they don’t think he’ll make it.” He said not looking me in the eye. My grip loosened. “And they never found Jake. When they reached you guys downstairs in the basement… it was only you two… Jake wasn’t there and neither was his body.” My grips let go completely. I looked at Hunter as he finally made eye contact with me. The tears in his eyes made it worse. I couldn’t believe this. Everything’s gone. Everything’s broken. Everything’s doomed. The darkness took over again and I didn’t fight it.

#####################################################

HELLO THERE YOU FANCY QUESIDILLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well yes, yes I’m alive lol. Sorry for these late/sucky updates guys. School has started up again and it’s just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I hate school L anyways so here is the update mainly just dreams or visions I know I know. This sucks, but I promise there are some more updates for you lovelies and they get better so stay tuned.

Thanks for all your comments, votes, and reads. I love you all. STAY YOU!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

77.9K 1.8K 98
BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her passion and this was her chance to discove...
20.2K 189 21
Kate Carter used to believe she loved Zayn Malik. But when he joined One Direction, she met Harry Styles, and everything changed. A night with both b...
128K 1.7K 29
{DONT READ MY FIRST FANFIC AND ITS BAD YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE IF YOU READ. PROCEED WITH CAUTION} Have you ever been forced to go somewhere? You r...
13.9K 146 9
A new metal/punk rock band known as One Direction launches their debut album and are already a huge band around the world. You have Harry Styles on v...