Love Is Blind (Lauren/You)

By CAPTNINJA

You make great sacrifices for the person you love More

Prologue
How I met the blind Girl
A New Friend
Bumped Into You
Meeting Mr. and Mrs. Jauregui
Getting Closer
A New Beginning
Three Years Later
Missing You and A New Found Friend
Chapter 10
Wishing To Meet You Again
I Saw Her But Unfortunately She's On the other Side Of The Road
This Is The Time That Our Paths Crossed
Douchebag Keaton and M.I.A. Y/N
Bitter Lauren and Family Dinner
Sofi and I Have a Secret
Chapter 17
Bradley
Jealous
Answers
Unexpected Family Reunion

Misery and the Greatest Sacrifice

3.3K 176 11
By CAPTNINJA

Your POV

"Sing me a song Lauren" I told her, right now I am here inside Lauren's room, we are home alone since mike is at work while clara was in the grocery with Chris and Taylor.

"No Y/N, you know I'm shy" she said. I looked up at her since I am lying at her lap.

"You know that we are the only ones here, and we're friends right? Please?" I asked her and pouted but I know that it was no use since she can't see me.

"Okay so here's the deal I'll sing first then you next, deal?" I asked her. She made a thinking face which is cute by the way.

"Okay deal" she said and I smiled and started singing.

And I won't leave you
Always be true
One plus one, two for life
Over and over again

So don't ever think I need more
I've got the one to live for
No one else will do
And I'm telling you
Just put your heart in my hands

I promise it won't get broken
We'll never forget this moment
It will stay brand new
'Cause I'll love you
Over and over again

Over and over again.

I finished my song number and I saw Lauren smiled.

"That was beautiful Y/N, you have an angelic voice" she said while smiling.

"Angelic voice, ha where?" I asked her sarcastically and she smacked my arm.

"Ouch, what was that for?" I asked her.

"That's for being sassy to me, can you just accept the compliment?" She said.

"Are you sure are blind? Because you hit me straight to the arm so hard" I whined and Lauren just laughed at me.

"Whatever Y/LN" she said.

"Hey a deal is a deal Jauregui" I told her whining.

"Okay I am just thinking a song that I heard from the radio" she said.

"Okay I'll wait" I said and waited.

I have my camera with me because I wanted to recommended her to a producer, I know she will become an excellent singer someday.

She started singing but I don't recognized the song she is singing but her voice is giving me chills down my spine, I recorded the whole duration of the song.

I was so amazed that I am just staring at her my jaw was hanging agape.

"So how was it? Is it good or bad" she asked me.

"All I can say is... Wow just wow Lauren, that is so amazing, I knew you are a great singer, you will become famous someday, and don't lose hope, make Stevie Wonders an inspiration, he's blind but he loves singing so he pursue it and he became famous" I told her.

"Okay I will, I really hope that I will be famous someday" she said.

"And you will be" I said.

When I went home that day, I excitedly ran to my room and edit Lauren's video, I put it on a cd and called the producer I contacted the other day.

"Hello, yeah this is Y/N Y/LN, yeah she's an amazing singer, I have her demo tape I'll send it to you ASAP." I told the producer, when the call ended I asked Charlie to bring the cd to the office of that producer.

I didn't tell Lauren about that, I want it to be surprise. The next day I visit to the Jaureguis, they have this smile on their faces, I asked them why are they smiling and they told me the good news, Lauren will have a chance to see because an eye cornea is available and Lauren's doctor called her for a test, to check if that available cornea is match to hers.

I am so very happy with Lauren, we went to the hospital for the examination of her eye.

That was the first time I saw Lauren smiled brightly her eyes is also smiling and I am so very happy for her.

We just waited to the waiting area while Lauren was being checked up, then the producer called and he said that he wanted to see Lauren and he said that he was so amazed by her voice. I am excited to tell this to Lauren.

The door opened and a sad looking Lauren got out of the room. I stood up immediately and go to the side of Lauren. She's crying.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It did not matched to Lauren's cornea" Clara told me and I felt sad for Lauren.

"Hey there princess don't be sad, I know someday you will find an eye and you will see the world and fulfill your dreams" I told her trying to cheer her up.

"Thank you for cheering me up Y/N but I know its impossible for me to fulfill my dreams because I'm blind" she said

"Hey don't say that, you're talented and I know that someday you're gonna be worldwide famous, the world will hear your voice and you're gonna go on world tours and the crowd will sing with you, just believe Lauren" I told her and she just smiled sadly.

We decided to go home, the whole car ride going to Lauren's home was silent, Lauren is just silent and I feel worried, I don't know what she's thinking about.

We arrived at their home and Lauren went straight to her room, she wished that she wants to be left alone so I decided to go home.

When I arrived home, I saw dad in the dining table, I just stared at him and proceeded to my room.

My phone rang and I saw the caller ID and it was the producer. And he said that someone told him that Lauren was blind and he cannot afford to fund her and she's just gonna be a burden on his record label and it made my blood boil, I hanged up and threw myself on the bed. I'm thankful that I haven't told Lauren yet, it will make her sad.

Then I heard my phone make a pop sound meaning I have a message, it was from Taylor, she said that Lauren was in great misery, blaming herself for being blind, a tear fell down from my cheek, she didn't deserve this, she deserves more.

One week passed and Lauren became more depressed, she's not eating anymore, she became thin.

It breaks my heart to see her like that, I love her but I haven't admitted it yet to her. And I can't stand to see her like that anymore, I made a plan but this plan involves sacrifice. I am willing to sacrifice myself for her, I know its fast because I just knew her. But there's something about her that made me fall for her. Her simplicity, her kindness, all of her. She makes me happy and I don't want to see that my happiness is in misery and pain, I just want to see her smile and I want her to fulfill her own dreams.

"Clara can we talk?" I asked Clara in a serious tone. She stared at me with a worried expression.

"Sure Y/N, what is it about?" She asked me.

"I found an eye donor for Lolo that matched her cornea Clara" I told Clara and I saw clara smiled.

"Is it true?" She asked me and I nodded my head and she smiled and hugged me.

"I can't wait to tell Lauren about this" Clara said but I just sighed sadly and she noticed it.

"Why are you sad? Aren't you happy that our Lauren will gonna have a chance to see?" She asked.

"I am happy that she will able to see the world now, I want to see her smile again, but I am just sad that I will not be able to see her smile when the transplant is finished" I told Clara and she frowned.

"I don't understand, why? Are you going away?" Clara asked me

"Sort of like that after the operation" I told her again giving her a hint, the I guess she got the hint and her eyes widened.

"Don't tell me-" she start to say but I cut her off.

"Yes Clara, I will be her donor" I told her and Clara shook her head no.

"I will disapprove, I can't accept it, its way too much Y/N" she said.

"Please Clara, just agree, I want to end Lauren's misery now, I can't bear to see her like that" I said and started to cry.

"No, just no, are you crazy?" She asked me.

"No but I love your daughter, I know I am young to tell this and it sounds crazy but that's the truth, Clara please just accept it" I pleaded while clara just cried. I finally convinced clara after millions of explanation but she felt sad and still hesitating.

At last Lauren, you can now see but please take care of my eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 3.3K 62
A college going girl.. 👩 She is sweet and innocent always helping others... A guy in her college... She was always having crush on him from the very...
244K 37.5K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
224K 11.4K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
195K 416 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni