To Us

By hhstyles999

Jessie Parker, one of the most beautiful and clever women in the world, joins the CSI team in Las Vegas. She... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Author's Note

Chapter Eleven

1.1K 21 0
By hhstyles999

Jessie's P.O.V.

Me and Nick got out of the hospital the day after everyone visited us, I guess things like that can happen every now and then since I became a CSI. It's the nature of the job. I put on my leather jacket and black boots and headed to my car for work. I parked my car outside the huge building and headed inside to be greeted by the receptionist, Mrs. Walter.

"Hello Mrs. Parker. How are you doing?" She gave me a warm smile while she wrote something down.

"Hey Mrs. Walters. I'm great, how about you?" I signed the paper and wrote today's date.

"Oh just as great as you are. My son is graduating from high school tomorrow. I am so proud of him" She placed her hand on her heart as she looked at me with pure happiness in her eyes.

"That is amazing! Congratulations for him. I wish him luck for the rest of his life. It was good talking to you Mrs. Walters, I'll see you around" I waved at her and she said bye.

While I was on my way to the DNA lab, Grissom stopped me.

"We have a 419 at the Tangiers, can you handle it?" He handed me a paper.

"Yeah, I'll take Sarah with me"

He shook his head and said "Each one of them got a case, I believe you'll be on your own for this one. And I got one for myself too. Good luck" With that he left and I headed to the locker room to prepare my kit.

I saw Greg there in the locker room taking his jacket off and fixing his hair.

"Hey Greg" I smiled at him and grabbed the kit.

"Hey. Busy night huh?" He closed his locker and sat next to me, looking at the kit.

"Yep. I got this one solo" I sighed and close the kit and took my jacket off to put on the CSI vest.

"Good luck then. I have to get ready, lost of evidence and samples are coming. It's gonna be a long night" He got up and looked at me.

"You got that right Sanders. Well, I'll see you when I get back to the lab" I grabbed the kit and headed out, after he waved at me.

When I arrived there, the crime scene was messy, alright there's a lot to process. The officer let me in and asked him what happened.

"The lady standing over there ..." He pointed at a woman, in her early 40s. "She was walking back home when she saw the poor lady"

"Alright, thank you" He nodded his head and continued talking to the woman.

I approached the body and saw a nasty blow to the head. Some people are insane.

"I am so sorry for being late I just came from the other side of town" David said jogging over to me, breathing heavily.

"It's alright David. Busy night, everyone got a case to solve. What do you think happened? It seems a pretty nasty blow to the head" I kneeled next to him and looked at the body.

"You're right. Blunt force trama to the head. 100% this is your C.O.D." He flipped her over and examined her back.

"Oh god, I can barely see the skin" I looked at the poor lady's back and David had the same reaction on his face.

"Must have been dragged for a long period of time" He said and wrote down on the report paper.

After I finished the crime scene I was exhausted. I went back to the locker room to have a shower because I basically spent my time with a lot of dumpsters. Good thing I have extra cloths here.

Once I finished I went straight to Greg, I missed him so much actually. Its weird but it's the truth.

"Hi! What are you working on lover boy" I stood next to him and his eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Testing DNA from an anal swap" He chuckled and I looked at him in disgust.

Yes I am a DNA specialist but anal swaps always seemed disgusting to me.

"Anal swaps?" I asked him.

"Money" Oh I get it.

"Anal swaps" I repeated.

"Anal swaps" He said and laughed with me.

"That is very disgusting" I grabbed my blood samples and tissue samples and began to work on them while having a little chat with Greg every now and then.

As exhausting and hard the job seems, I've always loved and enjoyed it.
Although my mum told me to become a fashion designer just like her, I chose what I loved. I was actually interested in fashion designing, but being a CSI is what I live for.

_______________________________
So there you go guys! Another update! I know it's been ages since I have uploaded the last chapter but you know how the life of a highschooler is. Sooo there you go I hope you enjoy it!. xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 42 8
One-shots about CSI Nick Stokes
23.3K 455 25
When CSI Amber Carter gets a call from her little sister Allison about their mother. That means she must return to Las Vegas from New York City. Ambe...
57.4K 1.1K 50
JJ has never told anyone her secret, but after several late nights and drinks, she gets closer to a particular member of the team. But what happens w...
40.2K 710 12
Elizabeth Mitchel thought her graduation day was going to be like any other, that is, until her ill mother gave her the name of her ostensible father...