one chance

By girlfromagalaxy

This is a story of Daisy Ridley and Oscar Isaac. Oscar is really In Love with her, but is she in love with hi... More

The man who loves her
Does she love him?
The date?
Musical moments
Cuddling
Nightmare
A gift
Accident
Taking care of him
"Love me tender"
Sick
Her songs
Planning the trip
Important

Sleepyhead

253 14 4
By girlfromagalaxy

{OSCAR'S POV}

I woke up at 3:36 in the morning, I still had Daisy on my arms she was sleeping so peaceful. I just stayed still I didn't wanted to wake her up...after what just happened I'm just worried she is a super sweet girl, and I don't like seeing her crying it makes me want to cry too. She woke up and looked at me.
"Is it morning?" She asked yawning.
"No sweetheart it's 3 in the morning" I said as I stroked her cheek.
"Thanks for being with me Oscar...I love you so much..." She said with her voice about to crack at the end. Tears came down my cheeks, I know I just met her but I couldn't imagine myself without her...
She looked at me and wiped my tears with her thumb and smiled sweetly.
"Daisy I love you too" I said as I cuddled up with her.
She cuddled with me burying her face on my neck, I could feel her soft breathing, it sended chill down my spine but i loved it. I just smiled and stroked her hair.
"Are you still sleepy?" I asked her
"No, I don't think so..." She said with her face burning on my neck, it tickled when she talked on my neck, I just laughed softly.
"Do you want something to eat?" I asked her
"No, I think I'm ok" she smiled
"Wanna go to the bed, or are you comfortable here?"
She just faked she was asleep, and with that I knew she wanted me to take her to bed.
I carried her bridal style on the bed and placed the blankets over her, I walked back to the couch.
"Oscar..." She barely opened her eyes,
"Yeah?" I turned around and looked at her.
"Stay here...with me.." I smiled and went to lay with her, but the bed was just for one person so she laid on top of me, I caressed her back as she had her head on my shoulder.
"Night..." Was the last thing she said before falling asleep,
"Night sleepyhead" I smiled and fell asleep with her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
guys hope you liked this chapter
I'll update the Star Wars texts book
Don't worry😊
With love the author😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865K 72K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
589K 49K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
294K 17.2K 18
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...