one chance

By girlfromagalaxy

This is a story of Daisy Ridley and Oscar Isaac. Oscar is really In Love with her, but is she in love with hi... More

The man who loves her
Does she love him?
The date?
Musical moments
Nightmare
Sleepyhead
A gift
Accident
Taking care of him
"Love me tender"
Sick
Her songs
Planning the trip
Important

Cuddling

281 15 1
By girlfromagalaxy

{OSCAR'S POV}

We were singing together as I played the guitar.
"Can't we stay like this forever" I smiled and looked down at her.
"I wish it was like this forever" she looked at me and smiled.
I gave her my guitar,
"C'mon I know you can play it" I smiled
She grabbed it unsure.
"N-no I can't, I know nothing of music" she said looking a bit worried.
"I can teach you, it's not that difficult" I smiled as I placed her hands on position and I placed mine on top of hers, she actually blushed...I mean we have never spent time together like this, so yeah I think I also blushed.
"Look firs you just have to place your finger like this, and then softly move them up and down" I smiled as I teached her.
"This is easy" she said proud of herself.
I looked at her and she looked back, we locked eyes I gave her a soft kiss, which then became rough and passionate.
She then pulled away and cuddled wit me,
"Let's stay like this...forever and ever..." She said burying her face in my chest, I sat her on my lap and placed my arms around her.
"Yes it's perfect like this" I said as I could feel her soft breathes on my neck, god she was so sweet and cute...so perfect for this world.
I looked at her, she had fallen asleep, I just cuddled with her more and made her feel comfortable, once I saw her now sleeping peacefully I fell asleep, with my arms still around her.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I just want to make this story super cute and sweet...
Any ways hope you liked this chapter, sorry for not being updating I've been busy😔
With love the author😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 43.5K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
601K 49.6K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
485K 14.2K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
1.6M 138K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...