Fallen - BWS

By StoriesByMags

"You're not seeing her until you sort yourself out!" I hear Justin shout then slam the door. Brad was here ag... More

Chapter 1: The New Life I Am Living
Chapter 2: Drinking Isn't The Answer
Chapter 3: Understanding
Chapter 4: Tradley Evanson Session
Chapter 5: On The Phone
Chapter 6: Thoughts
Chapter 7: Starbucks Across The Road
Chapter 8: The Butterflies Are Strong
Chapter 9: Overthinking
Chapter 10: Shocked
Chapter 11: Jealousy
Chapter 12: I Kissed Him
Chapter 13: Coffee Shop
Chapter 14: I Won't Regret It
Chapter 15: This Is It
Chapter 16: Weekend At Brad's Part 1
Appreciation Post And Ask Characters Questions!
Chapter 17: Weekend At Brads Part 2
Chapter 18: Weekend At Brads Part 3
Characters Respond
Chapter 19: Weekend At Brads Part 4
Chapter 20: Tell Me What To Do
Chapter 21: Another Meeting
Chapter 22: Can I Come Home?
Chapter 23: Everything Is Coming Together
Chapter 24: He Knows Me Too Well
Chapter 25: Morning Thoughts
Chapter 26: It's Not Brad
Chapter 27: Late Night In
Chapter 28: I Lost Angie
Not A Chapter
Chapter 29: I Don't Like Her There Mags
Chapter 30: Who Is She?
Chapter 31: A Little Secret, Not
Chapter 32: Tradley Talk
Chapter 33: It's Not Okaii
Chapter 34: Results
Chapter 35: Opportunities
Chapter 35: Angie Is A Princess
Chapter 36: Another Secret
Chapter 37: Angie And McDonalds
Chapter 38: Don't Want To Be Too Old To Party
Chapter 39: Cheryl's Club Part One
Chapter 40: Cheryl's Club Part Two
Chapter 41: Leaving Drunk In Love
Chapter 42: 6 Am
Chapter 43: She's At Justins
Chapter 44: Weird Gift
Chapter 45: A Rush To Justin's
Chapter 46: Girly Day In
Chapter 47: We Need A Plan
Chapter 48: Bubble Bath Lotion
I have to tell you guys...
Chapter 49: 1st Message
As promised...
Chapter 50: I Love You
Chapter 51: Second Letter
Chapter 52: Doubts
Chapter 53: The Talk
Chapter 54: Let Her Go
Chapter 55: Is This Real Life?

Chapter 56: The Finalé

1.3K 54 24
By StoriesByMags

Maggie's POV,

"And if you feel any paid that you would rate above five I need you to come in immediately," the doctor explains to me as I sign the papers so I am go home. Angie doesn't know I'm coming, and I can't wait to see her.

"I'll look after her I promise," Brad says as he takes hold of my hand, and pulls me into him. As his skin makes contact with mine I feel my body relax.

"I'm sure you will, any other questions or advice that you might need, don't hesitate to contact me," he shakes both of our hands and Brad and I make our way to his car. He opens the door for me then closes it, jogging to his side and gets in. The journey isn't long, Brad's hand rests on my thigh all the way with my hand on top of his. As soon as we get home Brad helps me, holding out my crutches. I refused to use them, apparently my leg got twisted or something.

"I can walk by myself," I state and attempt to get out of the car, but am unstable so Brad holds me close to him.

"Babe just, please," he helps me get used to the crutches and we make our way to the house. It's scary, it's really quiet and you can tell it's been cleaned. Probably from my blood. I still can't believe all of this has happened in my own home.

"Mummmyyy!" Angie comes running up to me, but slows down when she sees me on crutches. "Can I hug you?" She asks and I nod, I can't lean down but as soon as she hugs my legs I hug her back.

"Hey Maggie," Justin walks from the kitchen, I guess he was looking after Angie while Brad came to pick me up. He puts on his coat and shoes.

"Are you not gonna stay for a cuppa?" I offer and he shakes his head.

"You need to rest, but I'll check up on you. See you later Angie," he hugs her.

"Bye Justin! You got to come over more so we can have that tea party!" She reminds him and he nods. Brad and Angie then help me up the stairs, by Angie carrying the crutches and Brad carrying me. It was a little painful, but I didn't say anything. He put me on the bed and I sat up wincing slightly and removing my jacket. I lift up my shirt and see it bandaged up, sighing.

"It's all going to be Okaii Mags," Brad sits next to me and Angie gets between us.

"I love you mummy and daddy," she tells us, and I kiss the top of her head. This is perfect. Brad, Angie and I. The family, with no one else. Everything bad has gone now, and I need to leave it in the past and focus on the two most important people in my life.

The End.
I want to say thank you so much for taking the time and reading the series of book, you guys are just the best.
I'm not good at Finalé and endings, because this has been my life for what, 3 odd years? It's not the last you've heard of me, I have a book going on called DM's.
Need to say a thank you to AmazingFaithIsOnFire because she's helped me all the way through.
Stay beautiful readers, and I hope to see you around!
Love you all,
Mags xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6.4K 200
One day, James was late for the recording in the studio so Brad wanted to text him, but he typed in the wrong number. This is where the story begins...
158K 2.4K 50
|COMPLETED| Who knew what could happen in two weeks... CURRENTLY EDITING! © all right reserved.
29.1K 442 37
A Bradley Simpson x OC Story **SMUTS** Joe manages the band The Vamps, and he decides to bring in an assistant after their 2 year break - his niece...
36.1K 1.4K 29
Sequel to: Fall - BWS It's a new year for Maggie and Brad. James finds a new girl. Maggie has a secret that she is scared to tell. What will happe...