Captured! [Book 2 of The Deni...

By AmorAuctor

WARNING! MAJOR ROOKIE BOOK! DO NOT READ OR IT WILL BE THE WORST MISTAKE YOU'LL EVER MAKE. YOU'LL REGRET IT... More

Captured! Book 2 [Sequel Of Denied!]
1: Good Girl Or Bad Girl??!
2: Princi Poop!!
3: The Result!!
4: Keep Reminding Me!!
5: A Step Forward!!
6: Angry, Very Angry...
7: My Stupid Retarded Boys!!
8: Stop It!!
9: Happy Birthday Mase!!
10: Hello And Goodbye..
11: Hate.
12: Moving On..
13: Down To Business..
14: The Good News Or The Bad News??!
15: Let's Get Packing!!
16: Guess Who's Our Roommate!!
17: Burn, Baby, Burn!!
18: His Return..
19: Turned
20: Try Me Out
21: The Climb
22: Start Talking..
23: The Game
24: Captured! Part 1
25: Captured! Part 2
26: Captured! Part 3
27: Captured! Part 4
28: Well, That Was A BLAST!
29: Some Explaining..
30: Ready To POP!
31: Her Name...
32: Haunting You...
33: Our Wedding

Epilogue

1.5K 35 7
By AmorAuctor

Epilogue (Preview/Prologue of the Next Denied! Series)

Rosalie’s P.O.V

 “You what?!” I yelled, clenching my hands into fists.

“It was the only way to get rid of him” Daddy said, while mom looked at him as shocked as me.

“What the hell Mase?! You didn’t even consider telling me after all these damn years!!” Mom yelled, smacking his arm though his face showed no pain. He never did, he was an Alpha and a vampire… Whereas Mom, she was Alpha Female and had Alpha blood running through her veins from Granddad.

“I’m sorry” Daddy mumbled, looking down.

“Th-This sucks!!” I shouted, stomping my foot on the ground. “When were you gonna tell me daddy? Hmm? When it was the day I get shipped off to Vampville?!” I growled. “You weren’t gonna tell me!! I can’t believe you didn’t!! I had to find out myself daddy!!”

He looked down guiltily then slowly looked up, meeting my fierce gaze. “I’m sorry Rosalie…it was the only way to save your mom from becoming what I am”

“You would’ve stopped him!” Mom yelled smacking his arm again. “And you got 2 packs right behind you!”

Daddy turned to face her with a soft face. “He’s the King of Vampires, Rox…he’s in charge of all the clans…”

I shook my head as a tear escaped. “When do I leave?”

Daddy gulped and mom looked at him angrily. “A week”

THE END!!

Hehe,

Doesnt It Just Leave You Hanging?

THE NEXT BOOK WILL BE OUT ON THE SATURDAY, BEFORE HALLOWEEN!!!!

Anyways, I Hope You Enjoyed It!!

You Will Follow In The Steps Of Rosaline, In The Next Denied! Series..

Wanna Know The Title..?

Fate Has Been Decided!

P.S: SO DUDES, WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT THE CHARACTERS??!

CHECK OUT IN MY WORKS 'Ask My Characters!' ASK THE CHARACTERS OF ANY OF MY BOOKS QUESTIONS OR THE AUTHOR, ME!! CHECK IT OUT AND SEE HOW IT WORKS!! THANK YOU TO WHOEVER DOES PARTICIPATE!! :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 58 23
"Dear Outsiders, ... Why is it that I never feel like I belong?" Born to a world where nothing less than perfect and realistic is conceived, Ro...
82.3K 927 5
Erin Farewell was an independent and stubborn werewolf, but she feared her seventeenth birthday. Her life was simple with her two best friends and he...
101K 2K 40
She is cold and ruthless She is a monster a killer She has secrets Her own betrayed her Her own broke her She need to love a second chance When...
16.4K 901 28
My name is Roxy Gilbert and I'm apart of The Silent Moon Pack. When I was two years old, we were attacked by a stronger and more powerful pack. They...