Time [Park Jimin]

By alleylovesyou

❝ If we had a chance to go back in time and switch bodies, would we be able to feel each other's scars? ❞ ©️... More

Intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilouge
epilouge pt 2
alternative epilogue

sixteen

2.6K 165 1
By alleylovesyou

entry sixteen

"I can't sleep at night when you are on my mind'

I am in bed, regretting about everything that happened when we talked. I really wish we talked for more than three hours.

Why? During those three hours, I talked about myself for at least thirty minutes, as the rest was you talking.

The only time I talked was at the restaurant, before we left to walk around the dark streets.

You talked about how your manager was setting up a plan with your music videos, but he didn't go in very detail. You just knew that all the music videos had to be in a series, and in those videos, there will be hints for the deep message.

That's all I remember you talking about. My mind focused only on one thing- telling you how long I was going to live. As I am writing this, tear drops are spilling over this page.

I've been crying less lately, as if I cannot produce more tears. I really
wish we could spend a day, a week, a month, or even a whole damn year together. I just miss your cheeky smile, your genuine laugh, your smell, your kisses, and your hugs.

"I'm trying to keep it together, but i'm falling apart"

I didn't say this last night, but I truly love you and I hope there will be a next time when I tell you before it is too late.

an;

Song- We Belong Together by Mariah Carey *the original queen*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 61.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
498K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
5K 246 22
A regular waitress from Busan, that's what you think of when you see y/n. Y/n was struggling on her own until her longtime friend, Taehyung, offered...
1.2M 54.6K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC