Time [Park Jimin]

By alleylovesyou

❝ If we had a chance to go back in time and switch bodies, would we be able to feel each other's scars? ❞ ©️... More

Intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilouge
epilouge pt 2
alternative epilogue

fifteen

2.6K 175 15
By alleylovesyou

entry fifteen

Wow. Last night was weird.

More than weird,actually...

We just sat across each other, and didn't make eye contact for more a second. Maybe even less.

You listened to me, not knowing that I was talking about you. I didn't say as much, but I just wanted to know what I should do to get over you, how to stop thinking about you, and not to get my hopes up every night.

"Just tell me what you have in your heart .You just look into my eyes. And tell me what's on your mind"

I mean we broke up! But my mind is still not accepting that.

I also told you about my health, but you didn't take it seriously.

I only have half a year to live.
That's the one sentence I couldn't tell you. I tried giving you hints or tried to word it in a different way, but you didn't seem to listen or understand this one time.

an;

Q&A by Seventeen ft Ailee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.9K 35
With a contract and two polar opposites, they create a story that history has never forgotten. With a few chandeliers and messy paths, they unconscio...
5K 246 22
A regular waitress from Busan, that's what you think of when you see y/n. Y/n was struggling on her own until her longtime friend, Taehyung, offered...
45.4K 2.9K 15
ego | p.j, a novella. My father, an offence lawyer for Holloway City puts those like Park Jimin into prison. He would be beyond disappointed, horrifi...
685K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...