Time [Park Jimin]

By alleylovesyou

❝ If we had a chance to go back in time and switch bodies, would we be able to feel each other's scars? ❞ ©️... More

Intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
epilouge
epilouge pt 2
alternative epilogue

seven

3.1K 183 4
By alleylovesyou

entry seven

After months without you here,I finally graduated high school.

"But my world keeps stopping. I feel like there's not a single flower around me when you're not with me"

I remember going up on stage, seeing my family members, you, and the boys in the back sitting down. I saw you smiling at me, as the boys did too.

I mentioned you in my speech and you were cheering really loud as I ended it.

We barely see each other, but you would always call me before I go to sleep.

"My heart keeps beating at the thought seeing you again,calling your name became a habit, I talk about you all day.I don't want nobody else. I ran through time baby, just wait a little bit more"

We are both doing different things now. I am majoring in physiology at our country's best university. For you, you're about to debut in the summer.

I want to learn more about the human body, especially about my own case.

Our one year is coming up, hope to see you soon baby.

an;

Song- "Long Time No See" by Ikon. Where are my IKONICS at? // double update bc why not (-:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 1.9K 35
With a contract and two polar opposites, they create a story that history has never forgotten. With a few chandeliers and messy paths, they unconscio...
356K 12.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
171K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
13.5K 313 8
A story about one girl during highschool who gets bullied by her best friend since birth in highschool. He loves her but he doesnt know how to tell h...