(A lemon book) Gray x Reader...

By Kisame200

Okay guys I didn't write this but I just had to share it, don't kill me! This was originally written by Karyu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Gray)
Chapter 18 (Sting)
Chapter 19 (Gray)
Chapter 20 (Sting)

Chapter 4

21.4K 245 368
By Kisame200

"I've always loved your ass." Gray says as I bend over a little to put on my skirt.

"Thank you." I blush slightly, flattered by his compliment. Next thing I know he's behind me smacking my ass! I just giggle and look at him, biting my lip.

"I was hoping for more of a reaction than that!" He pouts. He's so adorable sometimes.

"Well that's too bad, Gray. 'Cause I kinda like being spanked." Gray's jaw drops and I see a bit of a twinkle in his eyes. "That's the reaction I was hoping for." I say with a sly grin.

"I'll keep that in mind. Keep communicating things like that with me... I wanna be the best sex you've ever had." Gray says, running his hand up my leg, lifting my skirt a little. "I'll take my time. Make you cum hard. Make you scream my name... again." He grins proudly.

I'm smiling as I walk to the door, "I'm gonna hold you to that, Fullbuster."

"Oh, I'm gonna live up to the name Fullbuster, trust me."

"You already have. I tasted it, remember? Actually... I'm sure you won't ever forget." With that I walk out to the hall and head for the stairs.

"You were upstairs quite a while, (y/n)." Erza states loudly. Everyone looks at me as I'm halfway down the stairs.

"Yeah, I was a little dizzy because sooomeone knocked my head into that hard-headed, flame brained..."

"What'd you say about me, frosty tits?!" Natsu yells, taking the bait quickly.

"Use your big ears, smoke breath!" I retort.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Natsu hollers, his body engulfing in flames.

This is just what I wanted, "WANNA FINISH OUR FIGHT, NATSU? LET'S GO!" I yell, jumping over the railing. "Ice dragon..."

"Fire dragon..."

"ROAR!" Natsu and I scream in unison as we attack.

Natsu's flames hit Elfman and my ice hits Loke. "Hey, watch it!" Loke warns.

"Wanna fight a real man?!" Elfman bellows.

Within minutes, it's an all out brawl involving the entire guild. During the commotion, I see Gray sneak down the stairs and join the fight. I smile before punching Natsu in the face. When everything dies down, Makarov gives Natsu and I shit for starting yet another guild fight. Fearing the Master's wrath, I decide to head home.

I'm walking for 5 minutes when my phone starts to ring. Pulling it out, I see that it's Gray and answer. "Hello?"

"Hey." Fuck, his voice is sexy! "Did you take off?"

"Yeah, Gramps is pretty pissed and I figured I should leave before he decided to punish me."

Gray laughs, "Yeah, when I left he was stewing on the bar drinking gin."

"Shit. I'm glad I hightailed it outta there."

"Mhm... listen, I wanna see you again soon. I can't... I can't get you or what we just did out of my head. I want more of you."

I feel heat begin to pool in my stomach. "Me too. When should we...?"

"I was thinking tomorrow, after we've been to the guild."

"Looking forward to it. See you tomorrow."

"Try to have wet dreams about me." I feel the heat spread to my thighs as I hang up.

I do end up having a wet dream about Gray. It was fucking amazing. I even came in my sleep. I wake up with his moans echoing in my head. "That's right, my Ice Princess, suck me really good and you'll be rewarded..." I'm sweaty, wet and wanting to cum again. I can hardly wait to get to the guild hall.

I get ready as fast as I can, putting on an outfit that is flattering to my best features. I practically sprint to the guild. Upon entering I see Gray fighting with Natsu. "Fire dragon wing attack!"

"Ice make lance!"

"That's enough, you two!" Erza says with annoyance in her voice.

"Yes ma'am!" Gray and Natsu say at once.

I take a seat across from Lucy and Erza at a corner table in the guild. Gray and Natsu walk over soon after. Natsu sits beside Lucy and Gray sits next to me. "Hi, (y/n)!" They say at the same time before glaring at each other.

"Hey guys." I say with a warm smile.

"You guys would seriously make a cute couple," Lucy remarks looking at Gray and I as we roll our eyes.

"Luce! Don't start..." I grumble.

"You're both ice wizards! It would be cool." Lucy continues as if I said nothing.

Before I can say anything back Natsu chimes in, "Tss! If that's their connection, then I'd be better suited to date (y/n). We're both dragon slayers."

"You're a dork, Natsu." I say, laughing a little. I can't help but notice the dirty look Gray throws Natsu after his comment. Competitive shit.

"That is a good point. But wouldn't she be cold to you? And you're always so warm. Would it work?" Lucy inquires.

"I could keep her warm." Natsu replies while winking at me. I just smile and shake my head. While I enjoy fighting with Natsu, he's become my best friend since joining Fairy Tail. Plus, he's cute and fun to flirt with.

"You liiiiike her!" Happy says in a sing-song voice as he flies over. I see Gray tense up a little.

"Stop trying to sink my ship, you two!" Lucy threatens, her eyebrows coming together.

"You sound like Mira." Erza teases.

"I can't help it! Look how adorable they look just sitting beside each other." Lucy gushes.

I'm about to tell Lucy I've heard enough when Erza pipes up again, "So what? I bet (y/n) and I would make the cutest couple!"

Laughing hard, I manage to say, "Erza, I totally choose you."

"No!" Lucy screeches. She's been at this since she joined Fairy Tail.

Natsu then starts talking about taking on a job and I see Gray relax a little in my peripheral vision. "Was he jealous?" I think to myself.

"(Y/n), wanna join us?" Natsu asks with an ear to ear smile.

"I think I'll pass. I made quite a bit on my last mission and just wanna relax for a while. Thanks for the offer though."

"What about you, Gray?" Erza asks.

"Can't. I have plans for the next few days that I wouldn't miss for anything." I feel my heart beat faster as his words register, "the next few days," oh hell yeah!

"We're probably gonna be gone for about a week. So you two behave. If you do decide to go on a mission, you should go together and look out for each other." Erza says sternly.

I roll my eyes a little, "Yes, mom."

"I'm serious!" She warns, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Alright! Let's go look at the request board for a big job then go get Wendy and Carla!" Natsu exclaims.

"Aye, sir!" My favorite blue cat follows my favorite dragon slayer. Lucy and Erza grab their things and say good bye before walking over to the request board.

Now it's just Gray and I. The sexual tension builds right away. Gray turns to me and his eyes rake over my body. "You look great today." He purrs in that low, sexy voice of his.

I can't help but notice he's shirtless. "You too," I say quietly, my mouth dry.

Gray looks around to make sure no one is paying attention to us before he runs his hand up my thigh. "I'm glad Erza and Lucy sat in the darkest corner of the guild. I've been itching to touch you since I saw you come in."

"Have you?" I let my fingers travel up his thigh until I come into contact with his dick. "Already half hard?" I ask, looking into his eyes.

"Looking at you tends to do that to me." Gray states as if it's the most obvious thing. His hand continues to make its way up my thigh until it ends up where my legs meet. He lets his thumb slide up my sex. Even over my clothes, it excites me like nothing else. I bite my lip to keep noise from escaping.

I run my hand over his tip and enjoy the sharp intake of his breath. "Don't get me too hard. It's more difficult for me to hide that I'm horny as fuck."

"Aww, that's no fun. You're the only one who gets to make the other all hot and bothered?"

Gray chuckles, "You enjoy being a tease, don't you? We're gonna have fun with that... Getting each other all riled up in public until we can't wait to be alone and fuck each other's brains out."

"I bet I'll be better at it than you." I challenge.

"Is that so?" Gray asks, pressing down on my clit. I let out a tiny whimper. "You seem pretty turned on right now. I bet your panties are soaked."

Looking him dead in the eye with the sexiest look I can manage, I whisper, "Who said I'm wearing any?" His eyes bulge and I feel his dick get harder under my fingers. Giggling softly, I press my fingers down on his erection, "You seem pretty turned on yourself.

Gray stifles a grunt and looks at me with a hunger I've never seen before. Refusing to be outdone, he fingers the bottom of my shorts. Gauging my reaction, he slips his fingers up my shorts and runs 2 fingers between my lips. "Nice and wet, just like I thought."

My breathing is getting more difficult to control. I can feel my clit positively pulsating, aching for his touch. I run my fingers up his shaft, varying the pressure as I go back and forth. I know from my explorations yesterday that he's fully hard.

He wiggles his finger up and down my slit, rolling my clit between 2 fingers when he gets to the top. It's so damn hard not to moan. I grasp his dick through his pants the best I can and stroke him faster. The look on his face, playing with each other in such a public setting, knowing we could get caught at any second, everything is turning me on.

Just as I think I'm gonna give up, "Okay, you win. We have to stop. I don't wanna bust a nut in my pants!" Victory! My smile is huge as I take my hand off his dick. He pulls his fingers out of my shorts and takes slow, deep breaths.

"So much for the big talk, Fullbuster."

"I hate you sometimes." He says with a smile.

"Pfft. I'm basically your favorite person!" I tease.

"You do make me smile a lot." He says softly, his smile warm and genuine.

"You too, Gray." My smile mirrors his. Not knowing what to say next without things getting mushy, I stand up. "I'm gonna go grab a beer. Should I get one for you while you wait for your massive boner to calm down?"

Gray's cheeks puff out. "...yes, please." He says with a sigh.

I walk up to Mira at the bar. "Hey Mira! You look nice today."

"Thanks, (y/n)!" The takeover mage replies with her signature face splitting smile. "What can I get you?"

"Can I grab two beers?"

"One for you, one for Gray? You two were sitting kinda close there. You guys looked super cute too!"

"Staring contest," I say on the fly, "I lost so I owe him a beer."

"You two are so competitive with each other." Mira giggles as she sets the beers on the counter.

"You have no idea!" I say as I pay her. "Keep the change. See you later."

"Thanks! See ya!" She waves cheerfully.

I saunter back over to the table, "Here you go. How's your dick?"

Gray glares at me slightly, "Much more calm." He takes a sip of his beer. "It's delicious. Thanks."

"Don't mention it."

"So... Before we go further, (y/n), I think we should establish what this is. Ya know, to avoid hurt feelings."

"I was thinking the same thing."

"What do you want this to be? I mean, for me, I don't just wanna fuck you once. I've wanted you so long. I want this to last. I just don't want to do any thing that would..."

"Ruin our friendship? Me neither. I don't want a boyfriend. I get the vibe that you don't want a girlfriend either." He nods and waits for me to continue. "I think we should be friends with benefits. We respect each other. We're attracted to each other. We don't have to just fuck. We can cuddle or whatever. Hang out more often. Go on more missions together. Hotel room sex, am I right?"

"You're awesome, (y/n). That's basically what I had in mind. I actually like cuddling. Tell anyone and I swear I'll freeze you solid. But yeah, I like everything you said. And if either of us wanna stop, we can talk about it. We're mature and we care about each other."

"Precisely!" I respond, beaming. "I think we have our guidelines. If either of us have anything else to add, we can just talk about it as we go along."

Finishing his beer, Gray smiles and nods. "That all being said... I bought condoms last night. They're at my house. And I. Can't. Wait. To. Fuck you. Any longer."

Slamming the rest of my beer, I stand up, "Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364K 15.3K 56
Gray has a thing for Natsu, but when Natsu ignores all of Gray's advances, he will go to great lengths to make the fire mage fall for him.
34.5K 639 32
This is a book If you want to know more about Fairy Tail then go watch the anime yourself it's really good and please don't for get to look at my ot...
82.3K 2.2K 17
(Name is now Simply Awkward, NOT Astral Dream) You are Y/N Fullbuster. You may noticed the 'Fullbuster' part, No you're not married to Gray, you're h...
84.2K 3.7K 48
Gray starts a new high school as a freshman in the middle of the second semester. Then he sees his old rival, Natsu. But, of course, Natsu doesn't re...