Rejected

Por pandora_101

"Are you..are you my mate?" I asked, as I stuttered, and blinked. "What?! You high? I'll never have a mate... Más

REJECTED
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 PART ONE SNEAK PEEK
Chapter 17 PART 2
Chapter 18 PT 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20!!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23!
Chapter 24
Chapter 25!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Last Chapter
Epilogue
Authors note.
Author's Note-2

Chapter 15

78.5K 1.4K 125
Por pandora_101

Chapter 15

"I know it's bad Natasha, but we need to leave, at least for a week, you can come back, I'm staying in Vancouver." Marcus said to me.

"Ugh, alright." I said and grudgingly walked up the stairs.

I went into my room and starting packing my stuff into my only duffel bag.

The door slammed open, and there stood Logan, his eyes angry.

I froze.

"You told me you wouldn't leave." He said, clenching his teeth.

"I'm not leaving."

"Your packing."

"I need to leave for at least a week."

I stood up and put my hands on my hips.

"You can't leave."

"I have to." I walked closer to him.

"Nope." He walked closer to me.

"Yes." I walked even closer, glaring at him.

"No your not leaving."

"I'm leaving and that's final!" I yelled stomping my foot like a child.

He walked closer to me, held me roughly by my hips and crashed his lips to mine.

It took all my will-power to push him away.

I wiped my mouth with me sleeve and said "I'm leaving tonight."

He looked at me hurt, angry, and betrayed.

With one last glare, he walked out, slamming the door.

Tears silently fell down my cheeks, as I continued packing.

I felt a sense of deja vu, from 3 years ago.

I walked downstairs, tears still falling down my cheeks, my duffel bag slung on my left shoulder.

"You ready?" Marcus said pulling me into a hug.

I nodded, "I just need to say bye to my mom first," I said my voice cracking.

"Just remember you are coming back." Marcus called out while I walked to find my mom.

"I know." I said.

I wiped the tears from my cheeks, and saw my mom in the livingroom, talking to a lady.

"Mom," I called out.

She turned around and saw me walking up to her.

"Yes sweetie, where are you going?" She asked, concern filling her face.

"I'm going home."

"Silly, your home is here."

"No, back to Vancouver, where I left."

"You said you were staying here, honey." She said, betrayal filling her features.

'Seems like I'm betraying many people today.' I thought sadly.

"I am, I just need to be there for a week, to settle things, I'll be back though."

"Oh Thank god." She said, relieved.

"See you soon?" I asked giving her a hug.

"Of course."

"I love you mom."

"I love you too baby."

We pulled away and I went to go say bye to Lacey and Nathan.

~

As me and Marcus waited in the airport terminal, I heard my name being called.

I turned around and my heart skipped a beat.

Logan was running up to me.

"Nat, I'm so sorry, forgive me?"

"Sorry isn't going to fix everything." I stated.

"I know, and I know I messed up, but all I want to let you know that I am so sorry, and it's just....you know what, I'm just gonna say it, I love you Natasha Gomez. I know that you probably dont love me, but I just want you to know that okay? I love you."

By now, we had a crowd forming, and I was in shock.

He loved me?

"Say something?" He said.

"Oh Logan, I love you too!" I said.

He grabbed my neck and kissed me.

We heard wolf whistles (no pun intended.), and whistles.

We pulled away and just stared into each others eyes, his green ones filed with an unknown emotion, but I have now realized, was love.

"Look lovers, the plane is boarding, and if we don't get on in time, we are going to miss it, now hurry up." Marcus, of course ruined our happy moment.

"Okay," I said and pecked Logan's lips.

"I'll be back in a week." I said pressing my forehead to his.

"Okay." He mumbled and gave me an Eskimo kiss.

I smiled as he grinned.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

"I love you Natasha."

"I love you Logan."

He gave me one last kiss, and let go of me.

"A week!" I called out to him, walking backwards.

"One week." He stated.

"Yup." I said.

"Miss, get on the plane." The bitchy flight attendant said snobbily, "If you want to do kissy-kissy with your boyfriend, wait A WEEK."

"You cow, your just pissed that no guy would do that with you, and genuinely love you." I said and walked into the tube that leads you to inside the plane.

I just hope this one week will go by real fast, I don't know if I could last that long without him.

'I love you Logan'

--

THEY SAID IT!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sadly, this story is coming to an end.

3-5 chapters left , I'm not pretty sure though.

This isn't gonna be long , so thanx for reading, and doing all that fun stuff =)

Hayley

PS. I'm writing a short romance which hopefully I'll be posting soon here's the summary and if you like it, read it! when I post it though, LOL.

There will be a couple of changes maybe, so yeah....

(ITS CALLED TOO LATE)

Sophia Lockhart was in love with Tyler Greene.

Those two were never seen anywhere without each other.

People though that they would live happily ever after with two kids living in a two story house with a white picket fence.

The normal cliché.

But when Tyler suddenly breaks up with Sophia, day after they leave highschool, Sophia decides to leave to fulfill her dream of becoming a author.

When she comes back, 4 years later, a 22 year old young woman, she finds out that Tyler is engaged. With who, you ask? Her best friend in high school. Burn.

P.P.S.

I'm working on another story, (ANOTHER ONE? You guys are probably wondering. LOL)

It's gonna be called

'Brothers Best Friends Brother'

Confusing? I know.

Here's the description (not official though)

I remember the first day I met him.

His blue/green eyes sparkled staring at me from across the table, talking to my brother, but staring intently at me. Here I was thinking that he liked me but, I was just the girl next door, who had moved in just a couple days ago.

Was it crazy if I already felt in love?

He became my brothers best friends brother....whom I'm in love with.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.5M 229K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
189 10 10
"Tell it again, Mom," he pleaded. I smiled at my son, sitting backwards in the chair. Kaleb was sitting next to him. His eyes seeming to nod in agree...
412K 13.4K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...