Lost Alice | Haikyuu | Hinata...

De CoFFeeBeaN28

A transfer student named Kisaragi Arisu fells in love with her savior, Kageyama Tobio. She applied all the wa... Mai multe

P R O L O G U E
1| Orange
2| Girlfriend
3| Tears
4| Paintings
5| Rain
6| Problems
7| Rival
8| King
9| Name
10| Adoration
11| Glasses
12| Warmth
13| Fireworks
14| Beach
15| Stargazing
16| Everything
17| Footsteps
18| Birthday
19| Stars
20| Rejected
21| Dense
22| Argument
23| Fireflies
24| Cold
25| Christmas
26| Hurting
27| Glad
29| Father
30| Mother
31| Heir
32| Crybaby
33| Petals
34| Chocolate
35| Kiss
E P I L O G U E
•CoFFeeBean is Here•
•Questions and Answers•
★Character Sheet★
New Book: The Demise of Desdemona

28| Confession

2K 72 45
De CoFFeeBeaN28

Normal Pov.

Hinata ran through the pavements quickly as he can to reach the airport, then a car beeped in his way, making him to stop.

"Hinata, get on" It was Coach Ukai driving, it surprised Hinata.

"Ukai-san, why are you here--" He was cut off by Ukai quickly.

"Get on! Running like that won't make you reach in time" Ukai yelled, as Hinata quickly went in the car and sat beside his coach.

"Let's go" He said as he moved the car quickly, but remained in a safe margin line.

Hinata was really nervous that he might miss her flight, causing him to nibble the nail of his thumb.

"Coach Ukai, go faster!" He whined.

"Want us to die, kid? I know your in a hurry, just sit tight and wait" Ukai said while driving fastly.

But he stopped as they were in the midst of huge traffic, making both of the male groan that they have to wait this long.

"Damn it, traffic? Why does it have to occur now?" Hinata said, pissed.

"Looks like we'll wait for a long time, this is bad...the plan must've have flied already" The blonde said, as he kept beeping his horns.

Then Hinata, opened the doors of the car, surprising Ukai, who is driving.

"Hey! where are you going?" He asked the orange head who closed the doors shut.

"I'm going to run, thanks for the ride, Coach Ukai!" He yelled as he started to run to the pavements that is no cars.

"Go and reach your beloved, Hinata" Ukai mumbled as he watched Hinata ran hurriedly.

🎶🎶🎶

Nandemonai to kuchi wo tsugunda
It's nothing, I said then as I swallowed back my words

He just kept running through the crowd, not stopping if he bumped it to someone else.

He just wanted to see her so badly, so his ragging himself.

Honto wa chotto ashi wo tometakute In truth, I didn't want to run anymore

He was getting worn up from all the running, but strangely, his legs wouldn't let him stop.

Dakedomo kimi wa hayaashi de zutto mae wo iku kara At a faster pace you were running ahead of me

Flashbacks of Arisu smiling crossed through his mind as it always made him happy.

•••
"Shouyou-kun, this doll is so cute!" A blonde girl said while cuddling a cute little bear.

"Yeah, it really is" A orange haired boy said as he just stared at her grinning face.
•••

Boku wa sore wo mitsumeteru And all I ever saw was your back

Then a flashback made him remember the fear of losing her as it shook him.

Saishuubin kimi wa noru boku wo oitette Last flight that your riding, leaving me behind

Arisu walked with her suitcase in hand, but stopped and turned hoping he would come to say goodbye.

"Shouyou-kun...aren't you at least saying goodbye to me?" She mumbled as she could feel tears swell up her eyes.

Hashiridasu yukkuri to jimen ga zureteiku I start to run as the ground moves too slowly under my feet

In a quick pace, Hinata run as fast as he can even though his tired, the airport was kind of far.

Naichadame naichadame Don't cry! Don't cry!

Tears begun to swell up his eyes as he kept scolding himself not to cry, while he forced himself to hold off his tears.

Demo honto wa ittai yo But I really do want to say

But, he couldn't hold off his tears, so he let them out while running through.

Ikanaide Don't go

He stretched his hands to push in through the crowd, to make his way.

Don't go away...not yet, I still haven't tell you what I wanted to say...

Tooku he to kieteiku boku wo oitette Far away, you fade from the sight, leaving me behind

His eyesight was getting blurry from the tears at the corner of his eyes.

Mou zuibun mienai yo yoru ga kuzureteiku Not at all, I can't see you as the night collapses

The skies is dark orange as the sun is starting to set, his heart was starting to ache.

Naichadame naichadame Don't cry! Don't cry!

Finally, he reached the station as he quickly run off, slipping through the guards swiftfully.

Not yet, don't go yet...

Demo honto wa iitai yo But I really do want to say

He spotted a long haired blonde girl as his eyes lite up and smiled brightly, he found the girl that his looking for.

Ikanaide Don't go

🎶🎶🎶

"ARISU!" Hinata yelled across the crowd, the blonde girl turned to the person who called her name.

"Shouyou-kun?" Arisu said in pure surprise that he was here, quickly he made his way through.

In a blink of an eye, Hinata hugged Arisu causing some of the people in the port to watch them.

"Don't go away, Arisu! Don't leave Karasuno, don't leave me" He said loudly while hugging her tightly.

"Shouyou-kun...I-I can't breathe"
She said, trying to break free from his bone crushing hug.

Then Hinata freed her, as she finally has space to breathe in.

"I have something to tell you, so I want you to listen" Hinata declared as he grabbed her hand, making her blushed furiously.

"W-What is it?" She asked while her heartbeat is dangerously beating fast.

He took a deep breathe before starting, then he looked directly in her eyes.

"I love you, Arisu" He said sincerely while looking straightly in her eyes as his cheeks were bright red.

That's when she exploded, her whole face was bright red as she was flustered and embarrassed in the situation.

First of all, they're confessing in the middle of the crowd.

Secondly, lots of people are watching them as if it is a romance novel.

"W-W-W-What?" She stuttered.

"I love you, I really do...what part of it don't you get?" He asked, slightly embarrassed but he just shrugged the thought.

Tears fell from her eyes as it made Hinata panicked, she wasn't crying because she's sad...she was crying because she's happy.

"I love you too...Shouyou-kun" She said, admitting her true feelings.

Yes, right now...I'm in love with him.

That's when they heard claps and cheers from the audience such as the people surrounding them.

"Atta boy! You'll make a good husband in the future!"

"What is this, a shoujou manga?"

"How adorable~ Youth this days are really bold"

They heard some people said while they seem to be happy for them as it made them embarrassed.

"Even if I say all of this, your still going...aren't you?" He asked, as she nodded in reply.

"Yes, there is something I need to do, when I'm done...I'll returned to your side right away" She assured him, making her own decisions.

"I'll be waiting for you" He said as he leaned in and kissed her forehead.

"Yes" She said as he pulls away from her and grins happily.

She gripped her stroller as she looked straight at him one last time.

"I'm really glad that it's you, Shouyou-kun" She said as she smiled happily.

"Yeah, I'm also glad it's you, Arisu" He said as he smiled as well.

She smiled with gratitude and pure happiness, as he did the same.

"May our fates entwined" She quoted as he nodded in reply, remembering what her bae, Yato in Noragami always say.

"Yeah, may it will" He replied, as he pulled the stroller and started to walk away.

Slowly, she disappeared from his sight as he backs away his tears.

"Let's go on a date when I see you again" Hinata yelled, she stopped and turned with tears in her eyes.

"Yes!" Arisu replied happily.

~•❤️•~

Even if were far away from each other...we know...

Hinata stare from the airport as Arisu went in the airplane to leave.

He wiped his tears with his arm as he grinned and can't wait to see her again next time.

We might be not together...but out hearts are one, our feelings we shared still stayed the same.

The airplane started to move as Arisu peeked at the window, but she can't find Hinata from there.

I love you, I really do...Shouyou-kun.

The plane already flied a minute ago as Hinata started to go home alone, he exited the port as he stood on the stairs.

"I hate waiting, but if it means I'll be with you...I'll be glad to wait for you forever, Arisu" He said as tears fell down from his cheeks, as he was all alone now.

Starting now...the girl named Arisu isn't by his side anymore.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

681 2 7
•Credit goes to the artist• •Credit goes to the creator of Haikyuu!!• Hey! This is my first book on here, so - sorry if it sucks ass. I've always wa...
1.9K 169 18
A Kageyama Tobio x Hinata Shoyo short story (novelette). ****** This story is inspired by the movie: TOO CLOSE FOR CHRISTMAS ┈┈┈┈┈ What happens when...
52.3K 1.2K 10
Kageyama is bullied at school after coming out as gay to the point of self harm and depression. Until one day, he gets a message from an anonymous me...
71.2K 1.3K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...