Enemies Without a Limit

Bởi Mrz_Gurlie

Naomi Marks and Darryl Adams have been enemies since their Freshman year of high school. The rude comments, n... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 5

22.3K 409 62
Bởi Mrz_Gurlie

Ughh, shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up! Naomi shouted inwardly as she rubbed her temples. It was a bright Monday morning, with everyone chattering away about what they did over the weekend, but mostly Miles' party-- which, honestly, Naomi didn't even remember a minute of-- and even though it was a beautiful day, Naomi was just not in the mood for it all. She still had a hangover from Friday night and a throbbing headache. And if that wasn't bad enough she had a steamy, hot dream with Darryl. She shuddered at the mental pictures that formed in her mind as she steadily walked down the halls toward her locker-- silently wishing everyone to shut-up and stop slamming their lockers.  

She approached her locker, ignoring the people she usually acknowledged on a daily basis, and dialed her combination carefully, making as much minimal noise she could pulling out her books she was going to need for Spanish. Since her little slip-up with her cutting-class-thing, Señora Ramirez was pretty much on her lap, giving her wary looks and ignoring her raised hand. I can't wait to drop Spanish after this year. 

Suddenly, a loud drumming of hands against the neighboring lockers, interrupted her thoughts, causing pain to take it's course through her forehead. "Ahh," she cried out as she rubbed her temples, "What the f-" she stopped as she looked and saw Darryl, the ignorant bastard himself, with a devilish grin. 

"Awww, what's the matter, Hun? Not a morning person, or you still hungover?" he mocked as he continued to drum his hands against the lockers, this time more forcefully. 

Naomi felt as if her head was on the brink of rolling off her neck, silently vowing never to sip a beer again. "Darryl, please just stop!" 

"What!!!" he shouted--inhibiting his obnoxious beating-- louder than necessary over the morning crowd of students, her brain clenching. 

"I'm not in the fucking mood, shit!" she growled through clenched teeth. 

"Yea, well what else is new?" he asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes. 

"Is there a reason as to why you're here?" she asked impatiently. 

"Ummm....yea," he replied, going through his pockets, pulling out her personalized, golden watch, "This belongs to you." 

"What the--" Naomi gasped as she curiously glanced at yer her wrist where her watch usually rests. "Did you steal this?!" she snapped as she snatched it from his hand and fastened it onto her wrist. 

"Wow, no 'thank you'? You're tiny ass is lucky I didn't sell the piece of shit." 

"Oh, well, thanks whatever." she said indifferently, rolling her eyes. 

"I pawned it though." he interjected, smiling smugly. 

"Oh, of course you did." she sigh, not at all surprised. "If you didn't 'steal' it than," she said making air quotes, "where did you find it?" she asked curiously as she absently studied her watch, making sure everything was in mint condition. 

"Oh, you left it in the bedroom." he said indifferently, but his eyes looked as if they were waiting for a reaction out of her. 

"Whoa, what bedroom?" Naomi asked, bewildered, giving him just what he wanted. 

"Oh, you know, the one we had sex in...scratch that the one we fucked each others' brains out at Miles' house." he replied casually, "Oh and don't worry, I had so much fun!" he laughed as he patted her shoulder, walking off. 

Naomi was frozen in place. It all made sense now-- well the dreams did-- it was a reality. Omigod, Darryl raped me! She thought frantically. She knew there was no way in Hell she would ever willingly give herself to Darryl, drunk or sober. "Darryl!" she shouted as she found her strength and ran to reach him. She didn't care about what the noise and fast movement was doing to her aching head. He stopped, without a look back, almost as if he expected her to run after him. 

As she caught up with him, his signature grin caused her stomach to heave in panic. Oh God, please don't tell me I'm pregnant with the devil's grandchild! 

"Yesss?" 

"I swear to God, I will call the cops, you fuckin' bastard!" she exclaimed loudly, tears in her eyes, causing passersby to stare. She watched as his face twisted into confusion, wishing to bring her hand to his face for a well-deserved slap. 

For once, Darryl stood dumbfounded, but only for a second before he narrowed his dark eyes at her. "I thought I explained to you that I ain't steal that fuckin' watch." he whispered slowly, sternly, through clenched teeth. 

"How can you be such a monster, you're a sick man-whore!" she exclaimed ignoring his comment. He sighed heavily as he tugged her by the arm and led her to the nearest staircase. They weren't completely alone but at least it was better than a hallway full of people.  

He stood, arms crossed against his chest, waiting. 

"You can't get away with raping me! You won't get away with it!" 

"The fuck? Who said I raped you?" he angrily whispered. 

"Cut the shit, why the Hell would I sleep with you?" 

"We didn't sleep together, we had sex, that's one. Two, you were as willing as I was...well more or less on my part." 

"You're such a goddam l--" 

"No, you're a whore, tryna find an excuse to make you look like the victim." he interrupted, matter-of-factly. "You're the one who called me over, you're the one who said 'Oh, Darryl, please don't stop'." mocking her voice. 

"I was drunk! You took advantage of me!" tears streaming down her face now. 

"You're a retarded bitch." his eyes burning with deep hate. "Sometimes you have to take the blame for your shit, too." he fumed before he stalked up the stairs. Naomi stared up after him, lost in her own thoughts and actions, his words stung. She swabbed at her wet eyes and cheeks with the sleeves of her lavender sweatshirt and checked the time. There were about eight minutes left until the first bell, and decided to go find Jazzy. It was until she approached her locker that all Hell broke loose. 

"What in the Hell did you do on Friday?! Matter of fact, who?!" Jazzy approached her wide-eyed in bewilderment. 

"I don't want to talk about it." she mumbled completely ignoring how she found out. As much as she hated to admit it, she and Darryl did sleep together, or in his words, fucked each other-- and there was no one to blame except herself. 

"Well the whole entire school is talking about it!" 

"Yea? Whatever." Naomi replied, completely over it. 

"Aye, yo' skank!" 

Naomi and Jazzy, along with other students, whipped their heads fast enough to see Tameeka furiously stalking down the hallway towards her.  

"Oh, so you think you won because you slept with Darryl?!" she shouted invading Naomi's personal space--her forehead throbbed. There were oh's and ah's coming from every direction of the hallway. "First of all Tameeka, " Naomi spat back, "back the fuck off from my face, you smell like fish!" That got her a few oh's too. "Second, don't act like your the victim here, you know damn well you slept with Miles!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Hey, Darryl." 

"Oh! Tameeka what the fuck?!" he shouted, startled as he quickly tucked his member back into his pants. He hadn't heard Tameeka enter the men's room and he was at the urinal handling his business when she strolled in, a sinister and seductive look on her face--if that was possible. She was the last person he wanted to see, not because she "cheated" on him-- they weren't technically a couple-- but because she played him. But he knew why she was here, he'd be a dumb-ass not to know with all the talk of him and Naomi.  

"Do you mind gettin' the fuck out?" he asked as he walked over to the row of sinks to wash his hands. He watched as she pouted her lips, mockingly and rolled his eyes. "I thought you liked bathroom sex." she said as her fingers trailed along the maroon tiles of the bathroom wall, walking steadily and seductively towards him. He watched her as she licked her plump lips and brought her finger to her lips as she gently kissed and suckled them. He knew what she was trying to do but he'd be damned if he could resist. God, help me! 

It was only the last day of March, it was still cold out, but her outfit would have people thinking it was the middle of July with her white-sequined crop-top and the ultra-mini, denim skirt. The black heels she wore went well with her legs, too. 

All the blood in Darryl's body headed south as she easily hoisted her leg on the sink's countertop, causing her skirt to rise up just enough to reveal more leg. He didn't know if she removed them before she found him or if she didn't bother putting them on at all, but she was completely bare-no underwear whatsoever. You're such a slut, he thought as he reached for her, but she only recoiled towards the restroom's door.  

"Nah uh, boo. It don't come that easy." she purred as she removed her top--at least she had the decency to wear bra-- and locked the door.  

"Yea, since when?" he replied sarcastically, approaching her once more. She recoiled again, this time backing into one of the bathroom stalls, curling her finger for him to follow. 

"Since you slept with her." she whispered in his ear, before blowing into his ear, as her hands trailed along his bare, hot skin underneath his black, v-neck T. 

"Why do you care?" Miles wasn't as good as you thought he'd be?" he raised his brow as his fingers played freely under her skirt. 

"Oh, you have a smart mouth today," she said as she gnawed at his earlobe playfully, causing him to moan. He tried to find some sort of control within him, to make her think she wasn't winning. "and for you're information, I was drunk." she sternly added, pausing her fondling hands.  

"I was drunk too. And, uhh, call me crazy," he said as he lifted her against him, locking her legs around his waist, "I have a strong feeling you would fucked the kid, sober." He added nibbling at her neck. 

"So you slept with her to get back at me?" she asked innocently, reaching up causing her chest to brush against his face lightly.  

"I didn't sleep with her, I fucked her. And I dunno maybe. You said sum shit about having you wait." he replied absently, lost at the feel of her hands on him, unbuckling his pants. 

"Well..." Tameeka began, pausing enough to lower herself off of him and tug down his denim, blue jeans to he ground revealing himself, "maybe you can finish this yourself. 'Cuz you apparently don't need me to do it for you. Since you made me wait, you'll have to wait, too." she said as she smugly cat walked out the stall. He stood dumbfounded--the second time today-- as he watched her pause at the mirror to fix her shirt and skirt. It was like watching a prostitute attempt to look decent--pathetic. She smirked at his reflection in the mirror, as he flipped her his finger and slammed the bathroom stall shut--her laughter fading as she left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Naomi braced the sides of the white porcelain sink in front of her, leaning into the mirror in front of her and sighed heavily, her breathing fogging up the glass. She was grateful that she was the only one in the bathroom, she needed a break from all the murmurs and snickers of people as they passed. She was also grateful that their was only one more period left until she could just run home.

All day, people--especially the boys--came up to her having something smart to say. It was bad enough that she had sex with one of the school's most promiscuous boy, but it seems as if everyone was giving her neck about the whole situation, like they never slept with someone drunk.

She squinted her caramel colored eyes as she peered into the mirror, studying the worry lines on her face and the redness of her eyes. She was bone tired--between all the bad dreams and the constant headaches, she had escaped the weekend with little to no sleep. On the upside, Jazzy had supplied her some Tylenol for her headache, which helped a lot. She lifted her hands to smoothen out her tousled hair that tended to go array during the mid-day hustle. Ugh, I hate what this school is doing to--

Her thoughts were abruptly interrupted when she heard the sound of a girl's laughter, Tameeka's laughter. Shit, she thought thinking it was time to get out of here and back to class. She came there to find some sort of an escape from the usual gossip spreading around the school, and since her little episode with Tameeka didn't go so well earlier, she didn't want a sequel to their fight either.

She sighed as she released her grip on the sink, realizing that her fingers ached with so much tension she didn't know she had. She grabbed her laminated bathroom pass on the nearby radiator, and headed for the door. She paused before she entered, listening if Tameeka was anywhere near and planning her escape route if she was caught. After a while of waiting and hearing silence, she pushed the door cautiously, peering through the opening for any sign of her. What the hell am I doing? she thought as she shook her head and pushed the door all the way, only to have it collide with the neighboring door to the boys bathroom.

"Oops, sorr--" she began apologetically before she realized it was Darryl. She hadn't seen him since he basically read her the riot act earlier, not that she saw him during her day anyway. Their gazes collided for a fraction of a second before he just shoved past her, storming off in the opposite direction. In all the times she knew Darryl--both good and bad--she never felt as awkward as she did. She was always used to being angry with him, not the other way around, and even though he was an asshole, he deserved some kind of apology.

"Darryl!" she called out, not trying to be too loud, walking after his retreating figure aware that he was ignoring her. "Darryl! Seriously, wait up!" she said as he picked up the speed on his stride. She rushed after him, finally catching up as he gripped his arm.

"What?" he snapped.

"I'm sorry." she answered without a pause.

"For what? Hitting me with a door or for this morning?" he growled, still angry about her stupidity.

"Both." she replied nervously, not knowing what to expect from him. "I know you're a lot of things, Darryl, and one of them is being a snake and liar, but I shouldn't have accused you of something like that. I honestly...I honestly didn't want to believe what you...said we did and--" she said staring

Naomi didn't have to look up to look up to know that he was staring down at her. She was honestly freaked out by the racing questions in her head. How much of me did he see? Did I sound stupid? Omigod, did I do that stupid-ass thing I usually do when I---

He cleared his throat--one of those that seeked attention-- causing her to break away from her thoughts and brought her eyes to his. He didn't give her the chance to wonder what was going to happen next before his lips were melding against hers. The shock of it all coursing through her body that her limp fingers lost their grasp on hall pass, falling to the floor with plop. She wanted to pull away--not that she was giving much into it-- and reach down for the pass. He probably sensed what she was about to do, as his hands, that were cupped on around her face, moved quickly to her hips--locking her in place, sealing the gap between them.

It was then that she was lost. His lips worked at hers harder this time, willing her lips to play along with his, and there way she could resist as her eyes lulled shut. His arms encircled around her waist as her arms encircled around his neck, giving back as much as she was getting. Damn, she thought not believing how much of a good kisser he was. She didn't remember much of Friday night, in fact she didn't remember any of it, but if he kissed her like this and she forgot, there was no way she was going to forget about this one. Wait...what the? she thought trying to recollect her thoughts, but that effort failed when his lips whispered her name against hers. Her lips, her hands pressing for more of him, forgetting about who he was and their fucked up history. All she was conscious of was the heat that coursed through his body, radiating from his to hers.

Just as the kiss seemed never-ending--as she just started getting into it-- he pulled away, wiping the corners of his mouth with his thumb, chuckling. A confused expression written across her face.

"You're forgiven." he said, smirking. He stared at her as shock still overwhelmed her. "So why don't we do it again?"

"Do...do what?" she asked confused.

"Have sex." he proposed, his face clearly serious.

Naomi couldn't help but look around for Tameeka, maybe she was putting him up to this just to embarrass her. "You can't be serious." she said eyebrow raised in confusion, anger just below the surface.

"Yes, I'm serious. Why not, --"

"Well for starters, I hate your guts, I am not going to be your lil' booty call to hop in your lap everytime the moment calls for it--I am not Tameeka," she said noticing his face fall into a scowl at the sound of her name. "and I'm not even attracted to you and I'm sure the feeling is likewise. And--"

"Yea...Imma have to stop you right there." Naomi watched as he crossed his arms against his broad chest, the arms that were just around her waist only a few seconds ago. "I hate you, too. Don't doubt that for a second, Hun." he said mockingly, but with some seriousness behind it too. "Second, I'm not asking you to be Tameeka. Like I told you this morning, I had fun Friday night." Naomi sniffed, still feeling uncomfortably about the subject. But he ignored her as he went on, "And, you're wrong, I am attracted to you. You have these curves that just..." he paused to gaze her over as he licked his lips.

"Uhh, pervert," Naomi snapped, feeling like she was under a microscope and she was the object of his study. "Darryl, of all the shit you pull over me, this has to be the lowest, especially after I apologized for what happened earlier."

"Yea, that was touching and what not," he answered sarcastically, his gaze still undressing her, "but I meant what I said, and the offer is on the table."

"The answer is no." she replied flatly.

"Okay, but you might wanna think about it." he said. She was about to interject, but cut her off, "For once you're the liar. You are attracted to me. Just look at me in the eye and tell me that you didn't feel a thing just now."

Naomi stammered, not finding the words. "Exactly." he laughed as he strode down the stairs. She knelt down to pick up her pass, suddenly remembering where she was, and headed back for class. FML.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

296K 7.6K 66
"The Only Difference Between The Good Guys And Bad Guys Is Perspective." . . Scarlett Eve Pierce likes to think she's an average student that only ha...
430K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...
155 3 26
From strangers to enemies, from enemies to friends and from friends to lovers. Alyssa and Aidan. If you met them at the beginning of their senior ye...
306 17 9
It all started with the 1 month camping trip, I never thought that I would be together with my worst enemy I ever had but it just happened I fell in...