love Me Till the End

By bookslover16

Summer's ending, and with it, the school season starts for Alycia Summers. She's hoping it's going to be a go... More

love me till the end (student/teacher)
Food fight!
He's HOTT!!!
The Smirk
Detention
Detention Mr. E's POV
Glue!!!
That was close
Secrets revealed
First Kiss
Trouble
Car trouble and new neighbors
let's just pretend
Wait, What?
The date
What a Surprise
Don't Go
This is Awkward...
Just my Imagination
Sleepover!
Come back home
Unneeded Jealousy
Take a Break
Intervention part I
Intervention part II
Confessions
Almost Halloween
Love??
Intruder
Date...What?
Yes, Date
Christmas Already?
New Year, and a New Start
Birthday Jitters
A Good Time
The Truth Comes Out
you really did it this time
What do I do now?
What can I do now?
That Note
On My Way
Breakout? Maybe not...
It's Done
Love is Amazing
Graduation
Epilogue
not an update
Story update
Questions

To Fight or Not to Fight?

3.3K 35 6
By bookslover16

Well, its been about a week and a half or so since Sven found me on the lawn, and I have to say, I am not doing so well. I havn't been able to sleep, so I have just been sleeping over at Sven's house, because for some reason, feeling him sleep beside me helps me fall asleep. Then there's Blake, Jake, Kyle, Ben, Tommy, and Jesse. Oh, and Chantal. For some reason, I have been pulling away from them. They know it's not on purpose, but I still feel guilty.

Then there's Sven. He is so kind, gentle, and caring. I think I might like him a little more than like...but that's crazy, right? I've only known him for two weeks, but he's so...I can't describe it. He's been doing everything to cheer me up. Apart from well, you know. He watches movies with me, and cooks dinner. He's so sweet, and cute. But I wouldn't tell this to his face.

So, I probably should have been expecting something like this to happen. I shouldn't be surprised. When your life feels like it's going down the crapper, you just stop thinking for a while. Hence why I'm sitting in the office with a black eye and possibly a fractured hand. Idiot.

eight hours earlier:

"Why do I have to go to school?" I whined as I rolled over in bed. I felt it shift as Sven sat down on it. I turned to face him, giving him my puppy-dog eye look.

"Because you've already missed three days of school. I won't allow you to miss any more." He crossed his arms.

"Fine," I sighed as I got up and stripped so I could change my clothes. Once I had my clothes on, I froze. I slowly turned around to see Sven staring at me with lust in his eye.

"Oh, no you don't. I have to get to school," I rushed out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and through the back door. I ran until I got to my yard, and I went into my garage.

"Okay, this should be fun." I murmered to myself as I headed to school. Yeah, because being ambushed by your friends demanding to know what's wrong is so fun.

"I reached the parking lot, and headed to class. Physics. Fun.

After almost falling asleep twice in physics, I got up and headed to my next class. So far I haven't seen anyone of my friends.

"Hey, wait up Aly," Tommy shouted from down the hall. I sighed.

"I guess I spoke too soon." I mumbled under my breath.

"So, how have you been?" He asked when he reached me.

"I've been okay...my parents left on another one of their 'business holidays'," I put quote fingers up. He looked at me sympathetically.

"Well, you know you always have your friends to talk to." He said.I turned to face him, and gave him a hug.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry I've been pushing you guys away." I grabbed his arm and we headed to next class together.

after class, as I was getting my stuff put away, I felt someone come up next to me. I turned and looked at the person. Brittany Childs.

"Yes, can I help you?" I asked her. She glared at me, putting her hands on her hips.

"Yes, you can. I know what's going on." I almost felt my eyes pop out, but I kept my poker face on.

"And what do you think you know?" I asked coldly.

"I know what's going on between you and Kyle. I liked him first, so you better back off. He's mine, biotch." I almost laughed in her face, then held it. I could use this.

I opened my eyes really wide, and placed my hands on my cheeks.

"B...but we're in love. I can't help it if he loves me more than you!" I almost shouted, trying to cover up my laughter.She pointed  a finger in my face.

"That's not true! We went out once, and I know he feels the same for me as I do for him!" She waved her tiny fist in my face, and I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. Her face turned red, and she shook.

"Well, we love each other, and you can't take Kyle away from me!" I shouted dramatically, throwing my hands up in the air.

"He will never leave me to be with someone like you. Kyle loves me too much." She was as red as a tomato, and she threw a punch at my face. I ducked it, and grabbed onto her elbow, twisting her arm around behind her.

"Better think twice before you do that." I whispered in her ear. She relaxed, then suddenly thrust her head back, hitting my nose. I let go of her with a cry, holding my nose. I narrowed my eyes at her. I just couldn't stand any more of this.

"So I heard your parents left you. That has to hurt, doesn't it? They love each other more than you, so they go off to a hotel every time they want to be alone...if you know what I mean." She taunted me. I just snapped, and punched her right in the face. I shook my hand, I might have broke it...or at least hurt it bad. Her head snapped back, and she threw a punch at my face. I didn't dodge fast enough, and she hit my eye. I knew that would blacken tomorrow, I told myself as I grabbed her and threw her to the floor, jumping on top of her.

"Okay, what is going on here?" Sven shouted as he entered the room. He came over to me, and lifted me off of Brittany, setting me on my feet. He helped her to her feet, then looked at both of us, crossing his muscular arms...okay, not the time right now!

"Well?" He arched his eyebrow, and Brittany burst out.

"Well, she started it! I know what's been going on with her and Kyle, and I told her to back off, because he was mine first, but she says he loves her more than he ever will me!" She burst into tears. I risked a glance at Sven, and he had a closed off look on his face as he stared at me. I suddenly mentally smacked my head. He thinks there's something going on with me and Kyle! Sh*t!

"And what about you? What's your excuse for this spat?" he said, his voice strangly void of emotion. I swallowed.

"I might or might not have said in teasing that Kyle loves me more than her, and may or may not have thrown her to the ground because she said my parents loved having sex in a cheap motel instead of loving me!" I shouted, finally reaching my boiling point. His eyes widened, he looked frightened. I smirked inside.

"Well, this isn't the time nor place for fist fights, and I will not tolerate fighting and dissing people in my classroom. Both of you, the office. NOW" He said. I turned to walk out, then looked back. I widened my eyes, trying to look sorry. He just looked at me, and nodded. I sighed. I knew what that nod was for. We would talk later.

And that is how I ended up in the office with a black eye and a hurting like hell hand.

"Alycia, the principle will see you now," the secretary, Mrs. Shirley, announced. I nodded, and stood up. I slowly made my way into his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! lol jk. I couldn't do that to you after waiting so long for the next chapter :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, what did you do this time?" the principle said, sitting in his chair. I sat down on the other side of his desk, nervously chewing my lip.

"Well, I punched Brittany." I told him truthfully. He nodded, smiling.

"And why did you punch her?" He said.

"She was saying things about my parents that I do not care to repeat. Among other things." I told him.

"Okay. I think I get what happened. Something happened between you two, and that caused you to have a fight. Nothing more, nothing less." The principle stated, with a twinkle in his eye. Did I mention that I love my principle. I smiled at him.

"But, I will have to give you a punishment. You will do one week of detention...again, with Mr. Eriksson. That is all." He said, steepling his fingers and spinning back and forth. I stifled a laugh at how he was behaving.

"Thank you sir. You won't regret this." I said as I stood up. I shook his hand, and walked out.

"Oh, and Alycia?" He asked as I was leaving. I stopped, and turned back.

"Yes?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"Take care of that lip and eye. That looks like a real shiner." He winked. I smirked, and walked out.

Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?

I walked back to class to get my stuff, and headed to Sven's classroom. Now all I have to do is stay with a possibly irritated and annoyed Sven for one week for one hour everyday this week.

Fun.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 2.8K 53
She thought he was her college professor. Reality check: he was anything but. ~~~ 🖤 ~~~ Ellora Davis is an average college student, naive of the dan...
10.5K 279 54
Eli is like everybody, a normal senior high school student who wanted to make her last year in high school memorable. She's dealing with some emotion...
12.9M 239K 49
{For those who HATE student/teacher stories, TRY THIS ONE ANYWAYS. I dare you to read it and say it was a waste of time} Alice 'Ace' Spade had fled h...
1M 16.9K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...