Forever By Your Side: Steve R...

By AlyssaGomez1515

Daniella Stark is the twenty one year old unknown daughter of Tony Stark. She thought after meeting the Aveng... More

Daniella Stark
Forever By Your Side Epigraph
|| Tony Stark ||
|| Stark Tower ||
|| Workouts ||
|| Bar attack ||
|| Surprise ||
|| Iron Man 3 P1: All by Myself ||
|| Iron Man 3 P2 : Battleground ||
|| Iron man 3 P3 : The Aftermath ||
|| Iron man 3 P4: This is it ||
|| There's no place like home ||
|| Kidnapped P1: Hydra Returns ||
|| Kidnapped P2: Finding her ||
|| Kidnapped P3 : Die in your arms ||
|| Medical Attention ||
|| Kelly and Lucy ||
|| Are You Okay ? ||
|| A Protective New Year ||
|| Stay Away ||
|| What's Left Of Shield ||
|| You can what ? ||
|| Running ||
|| S.H.I.E.L.D's Help ||
|| Sugar Rush ||
|| Mission TS-13 ||
|| Normal Day ||
|| Vera Dixon and John Greene ||
|| Darkness ||
|| Darkness P2: Nero ||
|| Darkness P3: Who's Dani ? ||
|| Darkness P4: Hope ||
|| Darkness P5: The Final Chapter ||
|| If I Stay ||
|| Who You Are ||
|| Afterlife ||
|| Family ties ||
|| Twins ||
|| Coulson ||
|| Scars And Bruises ||
|| SOS||
Aunt Daniella
Under control
Race against time
Own Mission
Christmas Part one
Christmas part Two
Confession of 1992
Kelly's big day Part one
Kelly's big day part Two
The Start Of Ultron
Something's a bit off
Avenger's house party
Thor Get's Angry
Ultron
Mind games
Hulk Vs HulkBuster
Safe House
Daniella fights Ultron
Vision
Battle of Sokovia
Is that the best you can do ?
The New Avengers
|| I'll Never Get Used To It ||
|| I Have A Bad Side So Don't Get On It ||
|| Differences show||
|| Rest In Peace: Peggy Carter||
|| The King is Dead ||
|| My Clouded Mind||
|| Bucky Barnes ||
|| Tony's Little Secret||
|| I'm Not What You Wanted ||
|| The Winter Solider||
|| Not The Only Winter Soldier||
|| Team Captain America ||
|| United We Stand Divided We Fall ||
A broken family
We played this wrong
Who is Zemo ?
Steve Vs Tony || Daniella VS Mason
We all need family
|| The New Chapter ||
|| Baby Rogers ||
|| How Could You ||
|| Soulmates ||
|| Not Everyone Likes A Reunion ||
|| Our New Ally ||
|| The Understanding ||
|| Guardians ||
|| Wakanda ||
|| Nero's Return ||
|| Titan ||
|| Fight ||
|| Thanos ||
|| No...not you ||
|| Empty ||
|| No Hope ||
|| The Life We Were Sadly Given ||
|| The Second Chance ||
|| Let's Do It ||
|| Getting Them Back ||
|| 2012||
|| Natasha Romanoff ||
|| Thanos ||

|| In hiding ||

712 18 2
By AlyssaGomez1515

Steve's pov

We got to the front of the tower to see the door broke down and Dani was no where to be seen.

" She's out there alone."

" We need to find her before she does something and turns evil." Bruce said and I glare at Tony.

" Why did you have to yell at her !?"

Natasha grabbed my arm" Steve-

" She's twenty two years old she can take care of herself." I yelled before looking over to Bruce." How did she get out the Elevator if it's stuck on the fourth floor ?"

" Teleportation. It looks like she's a quick learner."

" Should we contact Fury ?" Thor said and I shook my head.

" Not until it's been twenty four hours." I said and he nodded.

" How can Daniella master most of her powers that quickly ?" Nat ask and we all looked at Bruce.

" Because I taught her if there was ever time when she unlock how to use it."

" Okay Thor and Tony will fly in the skies looking everywhere in New York. Bruce stay here and look at all surveillance footage. Natasha and Clint can go on the top of buildings and look below and I'll run the streets of New York." I said they all nod and with that, I took of running.

Third person pov

Steve ran the streets of New York worried as hell. The one person that mattered to him more then himself was out there on the streets, either turning evil, very scared, or not controlling her powers. Nat was scared for her little sister. She knew how scared Daniella was to unlock and it finally happened. The worst was Tony, who wanted to take everything back. What he said wasn't true. He was just mad at the fact that something horrible could happen to her, but he caused her pain. He unlocked her and now people are going to be after her more then they were before. It tore a hole in his heart to know the future for Daniella.

" She's in Brooklyn ,Steve." Bruce said on the ear pierce.

Steve nodded and ran to Brooklyn, which didn't take so long. Meanwhile Daniella in a allyway hiding behind a trash can crying while it poured. She was shaking, but it wasn't from the cold. She was scared of what happened to her father.

" I didn't mean to do it." She cried when she caused a trash can to slam against the wall.

She cried harder covering her ears. Steve heard the noise and walked down the allyway soon seeing Daniella crying.

" Dani." Steve called out. She looked up scared before holding her hands out.

" Steve, stay away."

" Dani."

" Stay away !" She said before moving the trash cans to block his way and ran like hell.

Steve jumped over the trash cans running after her when she teleported to the rooftop and ran.

" Clint, Nat, she's on the roof." Steve said.

He hated treating Daniella like a fugitive, but he had to catch her to tell her everything will be alright. She looked terrified and that broke his heart even more.

" We're on it." Clint said. Natasha and him saw Daniella jumping from roof to roof." Daniella stop please !"

Daniella turned for a spilt second and tripped. Clint and Natasha went over to her, but Daniella flipped Natasha over and punched Clint square in the jaw. Daniella looked at the both of them fearful.

" That wasn't me...I-I " She cried before turning back around and running yet again.

" I think her darkness is getting to her slowly." Natasha said on coms before running again.

" I'll get her widow of black." Thor said and saw Daniella on thr roof. He landed with a loud thud and scared Daniella, who spun around quickly.

" Thor please !"

" Lady Stark there is nothing to fear."

" I'm a monster." She said having her gold eyes faded away slowly. Thor smiled seeing that." I'm scared."

" No your not a monster. Your like my little sister who has the whole Avengers looking for her." He said and Daniella smiled.

Thor dropped his hammer on the floor, but forgot the roof was old so the roof collapse on them both. Thor flew in the sky, but Daniella fell. She landed the ground with a loud thud and glared at Thor above.

" You lied to me !" She yelled and used her telekinesis to send Thor flying .

Daniella noticed what she did and whimpered. Steve moved slowly over to Daniella careful not to provoke her.

" Dani-"

"Steve do it." She cried on her knees and looked up to him." Take me out."

" No-"

" You promised !"

" There's still hope for you ! Everything that happened is not your fault. Dani your going to be o-"

But when Steve said that she was gone and teleported to who knows where. Steve dropped to his knees scared to where she might be and if he will see her again. All the Avengers sat in a round table dealing with there wounds. Natasha had a ice bag on her back and Clint on his jaw. Thor had a bruise on his cheek from when Daniella send him, hitting a wall.

" She's so strong ." Nat said surprised.

" You think ? She took down a god." Clint groaned.

" I just can't believe she would do this to us." Thor said touching his bruise.

" It's cause her darkness is trying to take over her, but she's fighting it." Bruce said, but everyone had different ideas on it.

Steve groaned." She used all her powers I think on us."

" This is all my fault. I wanted to protect her and I end up hurting her." Tony spoke for the first time since Daniella ran away.

" We all do stupid stuff when we're mad. I'm sure Daniella didn't mean the stuff she said." Steve explained. His phone started to ring, so he looked at it before picking up." Hello ?"

" Get your ass here right now !" Steve heard and knew the voice was Maria Hill.

" What's wrong ?

" We have Daniella and she has full gold eyes and just teleported into the Helicarrier !" She yelled loud enough for everyone to hear.

" We'll be there."

Steve's pov

We walked in to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters to get an hour lecture from both Fury and Maria. The look on Maria's face when we walked in made everyone's blood go cold. I think if you look closely, there was red fire. Fury wasn't any different. He was pretty pissed off and looked ready to bit around heads off. Both were screaming and yelling at us like we were four year olds.

" What if she hurted her self !? Where you even thinking ?! "

" What if Hydra wants her now ? Your lucky she came straight here." Fury questioned.

" We know sir." I said and Nat elbowed me in the stomach .

" Goodie Goodie."

" What were you guys even thinking !?" Maria yelled and Fury put his hand up to her.

" Who was the dumbass who unlocked her ?" Fury said and we all looked to Tony who whistled and looked away.

" I should have know." Maria said and Nat laughed leaning against the table and eating a twix bar.

" Where is she ? I need to talk to her." Tony said and Fury laughed.

" No, she's just getting better after everything you caused. She just started controlling after sending ten of my best agents across rooms."

" Ten ?" I questioned seeing tilted his head nodding.

" She's my daughter !"

" That you unlocked." Fury hissed." You're lucky Stark that you still have a daughter. There was a ninety percent chance she would have died. Some how she beat the odds."

" Can I at least see her ?" I ask and Fury nodded.

" Keep her calm. I know you can." He said and I nodded walking to her cell.

I opened the door to see her on the ledge of the window with a cup of coffee in her hand staring to the outside.

" Dani." I said and she spun around nervous.

" Steve, stay away from me."

" Dani, stop. I know you won't hurt me."

" I'm a monster." She said when her eyes glowed gold and everything in the room floated. She noticed to and gasped.

" Here. Just let me do something." I said walking slowly towards her. She went to back away, but I put my hand up to tell her not to. I touched her hand before grazing it up her arm." Breathe. Trust me. You have no reason to be afraid."

Slowly everything in the room touched the floor again nicely rather then slamming. She noticed and looked back to me.

" How did you-"

" I took a risk. I had a feeling it would calm me down."

" You always calm me down." She said and I smiled.

" Then remember that each time you have to calm down." I said when she hugged me tightly burying her face in my chest.

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry about everything." She said and I laughed rubbing her back.

" It's not your fault."

"No. It's what I'm about to tell you next." She said and I waited for her to continue." I'm joining the Avengers."

" What? Dani, no It's dangerous."

" I met worst." She laughed before holding my hand." Steve, I have powers now. I can help people. I can help so some other girl out there doesn't have to go through what I did."

" Do you have uniform ?" I smirked and she smiled before throwing her arms around me.

" I knew you'll come around. Wait here ." She said and teleported somewhere. She came back not to long wearing her uniform. She looks hot. Dani then blushed.

" What ?"

" You said it out loud." She said having me blush.

" Here let me make sure Fury wants me to bring out the new you."

" Okay." She said and we went in the hall. I moved to Fury who was seated with the other Avengers and nodded at him and he nod back standing up.

" Ladies and Gentlemen I like to introduce you to the newest Avenger." Fury said. Dani walked out with me nervously with her eyes glowing.

" What !" Tony yelled and Dani moved back scared, so intertwined her hand with mine." I'm not gonna hurt you, but why are you wearing that ?"

" I'm the new Avenger."

" With a hot Uniform." Nat said smiling.

" Maybe you should change. I don't like how men are looking at you." Clint said glaring at the Shield Agents drooling at Dani. I glared also, but she elbowed me.

" Daniella, I don't want you to be an Avenger." Dad said, but Daniella huffed.

" I can make my choice. I'm twenty two, not twelve. I want this."

" I'm so sorry." Tony said and Dani walked to him, hugging him close.

" I'm always going to be your little girl." She said and Tony smiled.

" Promise."

" Promise." Dani said and let go looking at Clint, Natasha, and Thor.

" I'm so sorry, I hurt you guys. I would never hurt you guys. I was just so scared." She said looking guilt . Clint, Natasha, and Thor hugged her to death.

" How can we be mad at you ?" Thor said and she hugged all three back.

" Sorry."

" A least your safe." Bruce said and Dani nodded.

" Daniella, do you know what you are ?" Fury said and Dani looked at him.

" A witch by your tone."

" It's called Inhumans. There are more out in the world. Your mother was one. There's a land in China, where these people hide. Out of all the Inhumans, you and a girl name Daisy Johnson are the strongest. She's your distant cousin." Fury said and Dani looked taken back.

" Really ?"

" Yeah, Daisy is your eight maybe ninth cousin. Very distant, but same blood. " Fury said and she smiled.

" Never had a cousin before."

" Anyway, Daisy calls herself Skye. The new director and her work together with others to help protect the world. If you want, you can work for them, but remember. If you leave to see and work for them, you can't see the Avengers for a year." Fury said and I looked nervous thinking of Dani leaving.

" I'm staying here. My loyalty is here." She said and I smiled. Fury did also walking away.

" Welcome to the team."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.8K 47
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON MY ENEMIES CAUSE' I WON'T. It was only very recently that young Annabelle learned of her true parentage. Thought to be killed i...
194K 5.2K 38
I am VERY proud to say that this is the Original Daughter Of The Hulk Fanfic! Yay! And at the time I am writing this, its been a year since I complet...
549K 12.5K 133
Chloe always knew that her mom was somewhere out there in the world. But being hydras experiment toy, she never actually thought that she would ever...
68.7K 1.9K 20
ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴛ [ᴄᴏ·ᴠᴇʀᴛ] ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ 1. ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ; sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ; ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇᴅ 2. ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ; sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ (Y/N) (L/N) was always curious about her parents' job. Oftentimes...