Back to secret of the east #W...

By the_rising_sun

"Why don't you understand Gawri, this will ruin your marriage" he cupped my face with his hands. Guilt was wr... More

A quick glance
Royal guardian
He would come
Villain or Villains?
Start the job
Royal guard in disguise
On the hill
Sand Storm (Bawandar)
Hunting fort
Good news
A little trick
Prophecy
Hidden possessions
History and Mystery
Planning fake friendship
Mari-Gold
Back stabbing
Yearly plan
Burning pyres, igniting revenge
Finding death
slow poison in making
Leaving home
Die every moment
Let it go
Touch you not
Healing the souls
Real becomes Fake
Backstabbing the villain
Opening up
Waking the giant
Waking the giant 2
Pani means Water
Burden of Guilt
Unclaimed property
Virtual keeper
Handle with care
Plain Pain
Love story
Entwined destiny
Wise friends
Job under threat
Feeding the bird
Thank you dinner
Unknown killer
Always a backstabber
Threatening Reality
Grudge
Planned deception
Rage
shame
Finally I knew her
Old flame
watching over
Appeal to the lovers of "Secret of the East"
Unintentional accident
Saving disguise
Enemy
Flying without wings

Anticipation

1.6K 93 35
By the_rising_sun

Hi my lovely readers, so the first opening scene has got the majority of votes that's why I am starting the story with it. I hope you will like it. But first I am adding a brief description of Secret of the east for those readers who are starting this book before secret of the east.

Secret of the east is a love story of Alex and Gauri. people with different nationalities and culture but bounded by a ovely human emotion i.e. love. They met at high school when Alex has been forced to study in India by his British high Commissioner father (posted at India) at that time. It was not like other teenage love saga because Gauri has time for everything except falling into love. She was daughter of the security guard cum driver of the elite school and everybody treated her as a charity case in school except Mrinal and Rahul (her best friends). She captivated Alex's heart with her looks but her complicated personality (sometimes sweet, sometimes angry) and bipolar attitude has made him curious. he tried to unfold her secrets and fell into danger. Although, he has succeeded in winning her heart but fate has other plans for the teenage couple. Gauri has rejected his love (despite being head over heels in love with Alex) and they got separated on the same day (Why and how? Read Secret of the east for the answers).

They met after ten years as husband and wife but their love was still same. Alex got to know many secrets about Gauri, the biggest secret was that Gauri's mother died because of him. (Why and how? I request you to read Secret of the east). Alex got to know that death is destined for him but his wife (Gauri) is his shield against death. He has been warned by a palmist that his life is going to be loaded  with every kind of problems but Gauri has saved Alex from every danger (Why and How? You know what you have to do to get the answer ;))

This is sequel of Secret of the east but I will TRY to write it in a way that you can enjoy this story without even reading its first part.

A quick look at the characters

(From Gauri's side)

Gauri aka Priya Sen - the female protagonist portrayed by Tamanna (a south indian film actress). Gauri has an official name Priya Sen which she mostly use after her marriage.

Samar Sen - Gauri's father

Sujata Ranaji (aka Susie) - Gauri's mother

Vaibhav Sen (aka Vibhu) - Gauri's younger brother

Lolita - Aunt

Bhanu Sen - Uncle

Ramesh Sharma - Uncle

Mrinalini aka Mrinal - Best friend (later found to be her cousin)

Rohan Roy - Mrinal's husband

Sunaina Rajput - maternal aunt and Mrinal's mother

Vikram Rajput - Prince of Mainakpur and Mrinal's father

Daniel Wilfred - cousin

Martha Wilfred - Daniel's mother 

Pratap Ranaji - maternal Uncle and Daniel's father

(From Alex's side)

Alex Miller - male protagonist portrayed by Brendon Dooling (An american actor)

James Miller - Alex's father

Rose Miller - Alex's mother and Susie's best friend

Victoria Miller - Alex's cousin sister (more as real sister)

Jack Miller - Uncle

Adam Maxwell - Alex's best friend and Victoria's husband

Catherine Wilkinson - Alex's maternal grandmother

Stella Ruis - Alex's ex girlfriend and Daniel's love interest

Jessica Hamilton - Alex's friend

Matthew Hamilton - Jessica's husband

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I think I have given enough intro of Secret of the east and its characters which will also be present in this sequel except Jack who has died in last book. Let's start with the story then

Author's POV

"I have found her" his head snapped in the direction of the voice and his eyes twinkled.

"Where is she? Why didn't you bring her here? Have you killed Sam and her brother?" He asked her all the questions in one breathe.

"Its not easy. Sam has hided his children beneath my nose and I couldn't sense it." She slammed her fist on the table and the vase place on it jumped in air with the impact.

"That man was clever like a fox. Whenever I reached him, he used to fled away before that. I never knew how" he scowled remembering the days of his search for Sam and his kids but now the wait is over.

"When are we kidnapping her" An evil smile spread on his face.

"I have told you its not easy" she replied in frustration.

"That man has married her off" he waved her hand and started laughing. She scowled at him.

"Oh come on. that's not a big deal. We will kill her husband and in laws and take her here. Simple" She glared at him angrily on his childish thought.

"You know who is her husband and who are her in laws" He looked at her serious expression and stopped laughing.

"Who are her in laws?" He asked cautiously.

"Rose and James. Sam has married her off to Alex Miller, Rose's son AND HE LOVES HER A LOT!!!" he was stunned on hearing that. Rose will die but she would never let anyone harm Susie's daughter.

"Don't worry, She will come to us on her own feet but on our wish and any Miller will never get a chance to know when Gauri has slipped from their hands" His voice was filled with determination and his almond color eyes twinkled with pure evil joy.

----------------------------------------------------------------

The rajmahal of Bhanugarh (Palace of Bhanugarh) is still lifeless and emotionless just like it has become forty years ago when the king has moved from its premises. Nothing regained its beauty after that. Spider cobs has made decorated most of the palace after that because of poor maintenance. The durbar (court) is empty just like its thrones of ministers and king. The huge chandelier in its center is hanging in the ceiling like an old man is waiting for someone with his old and wrinkled eyes. The garden which used to be like an oasis in the desert has become piece of dirt. Most of the trees of the so called orchard are dead.

The palace is looking like a widow in tattered white saree. The palace has started breathing again with the arrival of this young girl who looked like princess Sujata. The gardens has started thinking of welcoming spring season and the chandelier has started thinking that it will again glow like the old times. But least they knew that it is just their dream because this mirror image of Princess Sujata is heartbroken herself. She is withering herself by each passing day then how can she revive them.

She is standing in the north zone of the palace just in front of the dead orchard. She is coughing and vomiting while supporting herself by grabbing the little of nearest pillar.

"Aap thik to hain Rajkumari ji (Are you okay, princess)?" A deep velvety voice hit her ears and she felt alive once again.

The man was standing at some distance. His gaze was fixed at the girl who was leaning on the railing and throwing her gut contents on the soils of dead orchard. The hot summer air passed between them and bruised his cheeks. It must have bruised her soft skin, the leaves of few alive trees rustled in the background and dust has also moved from the earth but his gaze was fixed on only one person. The beautiful girl with almond color eyes who was staring back at him in surprise.

"Alex!!" the name rolled on her tongue and soothe her soul. She can chant this name as a mantra till her last breathe but the owner of this name has gone away. very far from her.

He has gone away!! You liar, you have made him go away from your life. You have brought you down so low in his eyes that he doesn't want to see your face.

Her inner self scolded her in disgust. She blinked her eyelids several times to believe that Alex is standing in front of her. But no Alex has blonde hair and blue eyes but this man who has same height, same looks and same physique like him has black hair and brown eyes.

How she wished that the man in front of her could be Alex. She must have accepted that Alex has come to her in disguise if he has not opened his mouth.

"Aap thik to hain? (Are you okay?)" he asked in fluent hindi like he has spent his whole life in India.

"Han lekin aap kaun hain (yes but who are you?)" She wiped corner of her mouth with the end of her stole and questioned his identity.

"Apaar, Apaar Mehta from ASI" he put his right hand forward for a hand shake but she did a namaste in response. She has suggested her captor to take professional help from Archeological survey of India (ASI) and he has told her that two men are coming to help her.

"Aap do log ane wale the na (Two people were suppose to come)" she asked him while looking behind him for the other person.

"Ji, mujhe sir ne hi bheja hai apko bulane k liye (yes, my sir has ordered me to call you)" he answered again in fluent hindi without any tinge of british accent. A mysterious smile appeared on his face when Gauri get lost in her thoughts.

How she wished that the guy in front of her has spoken a broken hindi and she get to know that he is Alex, her Alex.

"Kyun is admi ne bheja ko 'beja' nahi kaha aur liye to 'leeye', please bhagawan keh dijiye ke mere samne jo insan hai wo Alex hai (Why this man has not called 'behja' as 'beja' and 'liye' as 'leeye'. Please tell me god that this person in front of me is Alex, my Alex)

"Chale rajkumari ji (Shall we go Princess)" he looked at in anticipation and she nodded in yes before taking a step.

Please give your comments and votes. What do you think? Apaar Mehta is Alex or not?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 17.2K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
170K 15.5K 16
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 "𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝" 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 �...
136K 8.7K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
544K 30.3K 53
She was struggling to tie the dori of her kurti but couldn't so She was trying to find her friends to help her with this but no one came into her vie...