Jensen's Little Girl

By amospn

Have you ever asked yourself what it would be like to be the daughter of THE Jensen Ackles? This isn't a fanf... More

Prologue
Vancouver (Part 1)
Vancouver (Part 2)
Chapter 3...
Back In His Arms
Halle
Here Comes the Bride...
Colton's Last Day
Chapter 9
Spring Break - Part 1
Spring Break - Part 2
Spring Break - Take a Back Road
Spring Break - Good Morning
Spring Break - Thursday
Friday Morning
Unexpected
Daddy
Recovery
Home
Please not now...
What happens next...
Family Teaming Up
Where to Next?
Where's JJ?
Didn't See That Coming
Coming to an End
Press Conference
Saying Goodbye
I Just Want a Normal Life
What is and What Should Never Be
The Supernatural Family
He's My Brother
Always Find Your Way Back Home
But this changes everything...
The Interview
What have I done...?
Unforgivable
Getting Over You
Forgive or Forget
Can we just be friends?
The Next Day
The Final Season
Daddy Knows Best
Happy Halloween (Part 1)
Happy Halloween (part 2)
The Question
The Ranch
Welcome to Pacific Grove
His Father
Jensen's Not-so Little Girl
THANK YOU!!!!

Good News...

398 15 0
By amospn

(Jake's POV)

I woke up this morning and rolled over in bed. I've gotten so used to waking up in this wretched hospital that waking up here doesn't surprise me anymore. The past weeks have been full of radiation, MRI's, and discussions with my Doctor on how long I have till recovery. I can't even remember how long I've been here for. 

I grabbed my phone on the side of my bed, and found two texts, a missed call and a voicemail all from Jay. 

Before even looking at her texts I called her, but figured I wouldn't be able to get a hold of her because she'd already be on set by now. 

Just as I hung up my phone without being able to talk to her, my nurse walked in the room. "Good morning Jake." I looked to the clock and saw that it was already 9:30. "I've brought you breakfast and your doctor wanted to speak with you as soon as you woke up. I told him to come in at 9:45, is that alright with you?" 

"Sure, sounds good." I grabbed the tray she had for me, and began eating my oatmeal. When people say that hospital food is the worst... 

...it's an understatement. 

I can't wait to get out of this prison and eat some Real Food! 

Before I knew it, my doctor was knocking on the door to my room and walking in. "Jacob, it's good to see you this morning." I always thought it was weird he called me that. Only my pastor at church called me that... and my grandma on rare occasions. 

I continued eating while saying, "You too, Dr. Anderson." I should've finished chewing first. 

"Well Jacob, we've examined your previous MRI and found something very surprising." He paused for a moment and flipped through papers he had in a folder. "Your past tests have shown that your cancer was rapidly spreading..." 

My heart suddenly began to beat faster and faster in anxiety. He saw that I was nervous and looked to me with a smile.

"Oh Jacob, you don't need to worry. I came to you with good news this morning. What I wanted to tell you was that the radiation treatment we had you go through last week destroyed all of your cancer cells and you're now cancer free." 

I felt as though I were going to cry, but I didn't  want to show it. I just brushed it off. I think he caught on though. 

"Son, it's alright to show emotion. This is a pretty big deal." It was almost as if he were opening up to me, because I broke down crying. 

My Dad walked in the door with my step-mom. He had a small sack in his hand and a balloon. The doctor saw him walk in and stood up from the edge of my bed where he was seated. "We'd like to have you stay for one more night, but then we can release you tomorrow." He smiled and walked out leaving me with my Dad and his wife. 

"Hey son, how's everything going?" I couldn't believe he was just now deciding to show up. He walked to my bedside and handed me the sack. I didn't even want to take it. How could he have just abandoned me these passed almost four months. I hadn't seen him since Christmas and he shows up now?

He could see my hesitation and anger. "Come on son, I know we haven't been here but things got busy in New York at the office. I would've come if I could."

"That is a bunch of bull shit dad!" He was obviously stunned by my language. I hated swearing, but I almost hated him more. "I was diagnosed with something fatal, and all you care about is your stupid company. Why are you even here now? You heard the doctor, I'm cured." I rolled my eyes and looked away from him. 

"We're here to give you this." He handed me the sack and I, disgusted with him, opened the sack and pulled out a set of car keys. I looked to him, "What are these?"

"Well their your new car keys son." He said almost prideful. "I've been meaning to get you a new car anyway, and now you have a Brand New Prius!" I could tell this was more about him showing how much money he had, than actually being here for me. Plus, gross! What teenage boy wants to drive a frickin prius! Uh! The longer he stayed the more annoyed I was getting.

I put the keys back in the sack and handed it back to him. He looked shocked, "Son what are you doing?"

"I already have a truck? If you would ever care to talk to me, you would've known that Jensen got me a brand new one for Christmas." He looked absolutely shocked. 

"Well that's on you, you never call me." He said defensively.

I had had it, "Don't you dare put this on me dad. You are all about how things look aren't you. Do you even care about me? Do you even know when my birthday is? Do you even know what my girlfriends name is? Do you know anything about me?"

His wife chimed in, "Aren't you like sixteen or something?"

"Unbelieveable..." I rolled my eyes, "Get out! You didn't care to see me before, and now I don't care to see you. I don't want you here anymore. And also, you replaced mom so easy, but I need to tell you that it wasn't hard replacing you either." His expression changed entirely. From embarrassed to angry. 

"What the hell does that mean?" He asked furiously.

"It means that my whole middle school and high school life, I've practically lived with the Padalecki's and in that time Jared pretty much became my Dad. When I met JJ, her dad took me in as well. I guess what I'm saying is, that I'm sick of being abandoned and I don't need you anymore."

He just stood their in front of me with nothing to say. "I'm sorry you feel that way son. You'll regret that one day when I'm filling out my will." 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Your money means nothing to me Dad. Get the hell out of here. I don't want to see you."

He and his prized doll of a wife walked out of my room just as Tom was walking in. It was a Saturday so he didn't have school and brought me some breakfast from McDonalds. He handed me a muffin and ate one for himself as well. "What was that all that about?" He asked. 

"You don't want to know dude." 

"Alright. Well, I haven't seen you in two days. What's going on?" He said taking a bite out of his muffin. 

"You're not going to believe this," I said opening my muffin too, "My doctor came in this morning and said I was Cancer free. I guess their letting me go tomorrow morning."

Tom did saying anything and after a while I looked over and found his head in his hands. "Dude are you okay?" I asked him. 

"I'm fine." He sniffed his nose and tried to hide his crying.

"Dude, are you crying?" I said almost laughing.

Almost immediately he responded, "So what if I am?" I couldn't help but laugh. "My best friends been in the hospital for more than two months and he just told me he can come home. I'm a little emotional right now dude." 

I started laughing and could tell that made him more upset. "Man, Tom I love you. Not having JJ here through all of this was really hard, but it really helped having you here with me."

"You know I'll be here for you in anything dude." 

"I know, thanks man."

We ate our breakfasts for a while when I looked to my phone and saw Jensen was calling. 

I immediately answered worried something was going on with Jay. 

"Hello Sir. How's it going?"

"I'd say it's going pretty good son. I just got a call from your nurse who I tipped off about a month ago with a few hundreds to add me to your family contact list." We both chuckled for a few seconds before he continued. "Anyway, I just wanted to congratulate you and say good job. You fought a hard battle kid, and Danni and I are really proud of you." 

"Thanks sir. It really meant a lot to me to hear from you guys when you'd check in these passed few months." 

"Jake, you're family, and although we're miles and miles apart, you're still in our hearts."

I laughed for a quick second, "Sir, are you going soft?"

He coughed and lowered his voice, "Hell no, I'm just little bit more fond of you than the other guys." 

"Well thanks for calling sir, I was going to ask you though, Tom's on spring break for the next week and a half, and we wondered if we could surprise JJ this next week and come see her?"

He paused probably thinking about it and then said, "You know I'm sure that'll be fine. She does have to work Monday through Thursday, but I think she would more than love to see you. Have you told her the news yet?"

"Not yet, I just found out about a half hour ago."

"Alright, I'll let you tell her. When do you think you'll be getting here?"

"Probably Monday afternoon. I think it'll just be Tom, Halle, and I." 

"That sounds good to me. You guys can stay at our place too." 

"Thank you so much sir. We'll get our tickets right now."

"What tickets?" He said surprised, "Oh, no I'll send Harold for you early Monday morning. He never sleeps passed dawn anyway. He'd love to see you guys again too. He can be there by ten your time."

"Thats wonderful! Thanks again Jensen!"

"No problem Jake. I guess I'll see you here soon?"

"Yes sir. We'll see yah Monday."

"Alright take care kid."

"You too." 

With that I hung up the phone and Tom looked on top of the world. He was so excited to get to see his Dad, and I'm sure he missed Jay too. Although it wasn't possible for anyone to miss her more than I did. 

"Alright Tom, we're set. Jensen said Harold will pick us up at 10:00 Monday."

"Awesome! I'm going to go call Halle. She'll be so excited." He got up and left the room into the hall.

I was so happy. Happier than I had ever been in a long time. I don't know what I was more excited about, being cancer free, or seeing my JJ.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986 8 19
Hi my name is Liberty Lay Ackles. I'm the twin of JJ they call me LL. Born May 30th 2013. Yep two sets of twins. It gets kinda crazy. My daddy is Jen...
161K 4.5K 72
Who would have thought that a simple photoshoot would change my life forever? Disclaimer: I have nothing against Danneel. I actually think that she i...
58K 703 31
A book of imagines for Sammy Winchester If your looking for smut you've come to the wrong place Hope y'all enjoy the book DISCLAIMER: I don't o...
155K 3.8K 41
Cali Anderson is a 15 year old girl from Santa Clarita in California, who has lost her mother recently and is now living at a orphanage since she doe...