Two in a Million || Raura

Per rydelly_belly

A famous lead singer in a band. A very popular YouTuber. • • • amazing cover made by @Vivi324 Més

1 | I Like Her Already
2 | A Creep
3 | Definitely A Sweetheart
4 | I Enjoy Talking to This Guy
5 | Problems
6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
7 | Hazel Eyes
8 | Spooning
9 | Dinner Disaster
10 | Nicola Talk
11 | Birthday Girl
12 | Favorite Memory
13 | Italy Bound
14 | Birthday Boy
15 | Makeup and Kissing
16 | I Like You
17 | Kissing Her
19 | Goodbye
20 | Pissed Off
21 | I'm Hurting
22 | Love Bites
23 | The Past
24 | First Date
25 |Biggest Flirt?
A/N:
26 | I Love You
27 | Ice Bath
A/N Pt. 2:
28 | Fever and Flu
29 | Anniversary
30 | Bubble Baths
31 | Bye
32 | Slaps and News
33 | Meeting the Cast
34 | Fashion Show
35 | Showers
A/N:
36 | First Love
37 | Dancing On My Own
Epilogue
100k

18 | Love? Not Yet.

5.5K 160 29
Per rydelly_belly

Two in a Million: 18 | Love? Not Yet.
| Laura Marano |

"I miss you." He quietly says the second his face appears on my computer screen. I smile at his sleepiness.

"Hey, I miss you too. But isn't it like four in the morning there?" I ask. He still had another week left of tour and I'm almost positive he's only in like Washington state right now and Italy is eight hours ahead, meaning it just hit around noon here.

"Yeah." He yawns and shifts in his bed. "I just couldn't fall asleep tonight and I really needed to hear your voice." Aw.

"Ross, it's been a while five days since I flew out here and you FaceTime m every night your time, how do you miss me enough to want to hear my voice?" I ask. No ones ever said that to me and frankly, it made my stomach to summersaults.

"Because I like you. I thought we've been over this? Do you not remember us making out on the bathroom counter-" And that's when my cousin Violetta came busting into the room.

"Voi due baciato?!" She shouts, coming in front of the computer screen. (<You two kissed?!>) You've got to be kidding me. Of course it'd be Violetta who comes in here the exact moment he's talking about our make out.

"Fuori, Violetta. Verrò al piano di sotto in pochi minuti per il pranzo, perché so che è il motivo per cui sei venuto qui." I say, adding a small sigh at the end. (<Get out, Violetta. I'll come downstairs in a few minutes for lunch because I know that's why you came up here.>)

"Bene, andrò andrò." With that said, she leaves my bedroom and shuts the door kind of loudly. (<Alright, I'll go I'll go>)

"What was that all about?" He asks, yawning again. "You guys speak so fast and it doesn't help when I only know the word family, I love you, and thank you in Italian." He says.

"She just flipped out because she heard you say we kissed. Then I told her I'd be down in a few for lunch." I explain, rubbing my forehead.

"Hey, how do you say I like you in Italian?" My cheeks immediately heat up.

"Mi piaci." I whisper. A smile forms on his face.

"Laura, mi piaci." He replies, giving me a little grin. Damn, this boy just knows how to make me feel special.

"Anche tu mi piaci. Più di quanto tu potrai mai sapere." I say, giving him a small smile. (<I like you, too. More than you'll ever know.>)

"Huh?" He asks. A small laugh escapes my lips.

"Don't worry about it." I say. "Think you can fall asleep now?" I ask. He shakes his head and rubs my eyes. "I have to be at the hospital in three hours for my Uncle Enzo. You need sleep, Ross." I whisper.

"I know." He sighs. "I'm just... I don't know, I can't fall asleep, Laura."

"If I sing you a song will you promise to at least try?" I ask. His smile widens and he nods his head a million times. "What song?" I ask.

"Drops of Jupiter, please." He whispers.

"Now that she's back in the atmosphere. With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey, hey. She acts like summer and walks like rain. Reminds me that there's a time to change, hey, hey, hey. Since the return from her stay on the moon. She listens like spring and she talks like June, hey, hey, hey, hey." I sing softly. His eyes already closed and his mouth was slightly opened.

"But tell me, did you sail across the sun? Did you make it to the Milky Way. To see the lights all faded. And that heaven is overrated? Tell me, did you fall from a shooting star? One without a permanent scar. And did you miss me. While you were looking for yourself out there?" I knew he wasn't completely asleep, only because his soft snoring hasn't started yet, even if I could hear Riker's.

"Now that she's back from that soul vacation. Tracing her way through the constellation, hey. She checks out Mozart while she does Tae-Bo. Reminds me that there's room to grow, hey. Now that she's back in the atmosphere. I'm afraid that she might think of me as. Plain ol' Jane told a story about a man. Who was too afraid to fly so he never did land." By now, his soft snores began, but I just had to sing the chorus again.

"But tell me, did the wind sweep you off your feet? Did you finally get the chance. To dance along the light of day. And head back to the Milky Way? And tell me, did Venus blow your mind? Was it everything you wanted to find? And did you miss me. While you were looking for yourself out there?" I end the call and stand up, looking myself over in the body mirror.

Today, my Great Uncle Enzo is getting a new heart. The whole family is going to wait in the hospital while this all happens, and I couldn't wait to see his new beating heart.

• • •

"Damiano?" My Uncle Lorenzo asks. A male, a little shorter than Uncle Lorenzo, gave everyone a small smile.

"Uh... H-hi." I shake my head.

"They only speak Italian, sir." I say to him.

"Excuse me but, who are you?" He asks me.

"Laura Marano. I live in California." I say, holding my hands out. His eyes go wide a bit. "Damiano, right?" I ask.

"Yeah. Um, hold on a sec." He says, looking back at my Uncle Enzo. "Enzo, un momento nel corridoio per favore?" Huh? Why does he need a moment in the hall with him? (<Enzo, a moment in the hall please?>)

Sighing, I look down at my lap and begin to create a tweet on Twitter.

@lauramarano: Pray for my Great Uncle Lorenzo as he prepares for a heart surgery! Hopefully his new heart suits him well ❤️❤️

With a successful smile, I look over to my right to see the rest of my family giving me a weird look. I'm missing something.

| Ross Lynch |

"Why are you so tired?" Rydel asks, messing up my hair. I yawn for the seventh time in the last five minutes and rub my eyes.

"I couldn't sleep." I reply. It was nearly noon and I woke up fifteen minutes ago. Luckily, someone let me sleep in or else I might have just smacked someone.

"He was up at like four Skyping Laura. He woke me up." Ryland says, sitting beside me.

"How is it between you two?" Gosh, not Riker too!

"Fine. Her uncles out of surgery now so hopefully he's all good. I'm suppose to Skype her tonight but I might not be uses I do need sleep." I explain, eating another bite of my bagel.

"You still like her, right? Because this you will be her first boyfriend and you already stole her first-"

"Yes, mom. I still like Laura." I clarify. "In fact, she taught me how to say I like you in Italian." I say, a smile on my face. "Mi piaci." I add.

"Aw, look at the way he's smiling! My baby's in love!" Shaking my head fast, I drop my bagel out of my hand. Definitely not love. Not yet, anyways.

"No, mom. I've only know her since October. I'm not in love with her. Not yet." I reply. She puts her hand sup in surrender and walks out the door of the bus. "And by the way, when we do end tour and Laura gets back, I'm probably going to be inviting her over a lot and having her spend the night. Vice versa for her house. You all cool with that?" I ask.

"Sure. Like we've said a million times, we like her." Rydel confirms, messing with my hair again.

"Cool." I smile and throw my plate away and head out of the bus as well.

• you'll understand why this chapter is next chapter. i have my reasons. now, what'd you think about damiano? And who so you think he is? it's probably really obvious, but still, comment below who you think he is. don't forget to vote and follow me! love you, babes💜

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

12.2K 248 37
This is a story about how a non aspiring songwriter lives a dream....how she meets new people and how her life changes...this is raura book so You kn...
46.2K 727 45
Ramona Roxy Lynch was your typical school girl who had a loving family and a best friend she could count on. But when a huge secret comes out, will e...
51.1K 912 35
When Elizabeth's cousin invites her and her best friends to spend the summer in California, the three girls jump at the chance to travel to the other...
3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...