Forever By Your Side: Steve R...

AlyssaGomez1515

Daniella Stark is the twenty one year old unknown daughter of Tony Stark. She thought after meeting the Aveng... Еще

Daniella Stark
Forever By Your Side Epigraph
|| Tony Stark ||
|| Stark Tower ||
|| Workouts ||
|| Bar attack ||
|| Surprise ||
|| Iron Man 3 P1: All by Myself ||
|| Iron Man 3 P2 : Battleground ||
|| Iron man 3 P3 : The Aftermath ||
|| Iron man 3 P4: This is it ||
|| There's no place like home ||
|| Kidnapped P1: Hydra Returns ||
|| Kidnapped P2: Finding her ||
|| Kidnapped P3 : Die in your arms ||
|| Medical Attention ||
|| Kelly and Lucy ||
|| Are You Okay ? ||
|| A Protective New Year ||
|| Stay Away ||
|| What's Left Of Shield ||
|| You can what ? ||
|| Running ||
|| Sugar Rush ||
|| Mission TS-13 ||
|| In hiding ||
|| Normal Day ||
|| Vera Dixon and John Greene ||
|| Darkness ||
|| Darkness P2: Nero ||
|| Darkness P3: Who's Dani ? ||
|| Darkness P4: Hope ||
|| Darkness P5: The Final Chapter ||
|| If I Stay ||
|| Who You Are ||
|| Afterlife ||
|| Family ties ||
|| Twins ||
|| Coulson ||
|| Scars And Bruises ||
|| SOS||
Aunt Daniella
Under control
Race against time
Own Mission
Christmas Part one
Christmas part Two
Confession of 1992
Kelly's big day Part one
Kelly's big day part Two
The Start Of Ultron
Something's a bit off
Avenger's house party
Thor Get's Angry
Ultron
Mind games
Hulk Vs HulkBuster
Safe House
Daniella fights Ultron
Vision
Battle of Sokovia
Is that the best you can do ?
The New Avengers
|| I'll Never Get Used To It ||
|| I Have A Bad Side So Don't Get On It ||
|| Differences show||
|| Rest In Peace: Peggy Carter||
|| The King is Dead ||
|| My Clouded Mind||
|| Bucky Barnes ||
|| Tony's Little Secret||
|| I'm Not What You Wanted ||
|| The Winter Solider||
|| Not The Only Winter Soldier||
|| Team Captain America ||
|| United We Stand Divided We Fall ||
A broken family
We played this wrong
Who is Zemo ?
Steve Vs Tony || Daniella VS Mason
We all need family
|| The New Chapter ||
|| Baby Rogers ||
|| How Could You ||
|| Soulmates ||
|| Not Everyone Likes A Reunion ||
|| Our New Ally ||
|| The Understanding ||
|| Guardians ||
|| Wakanda ||
|| Nero's Return ||
|| Titan ||
|| Fight ||
|| Thanos ||
|| No...not you ||
|| Empty ||
|| No Hope ||
|| The Life We Were Sadly Given ||
|| The Second Chance ||
|| Let's Do It ||
|| Getting Them Back ||
|| 2012||
|| Natasha Romanoff ||
|| Thanos ||

|| S.H.I.E.L.D's Help ||

1K 20 1
AlyssaGomez1515

Daniella's pov

I was sitting on the couch eating pad thai with Steve, while watching Dumb and Dumber. Steve and I loved the movie since it was just so funny. I couldn't help, but noticed Steve's arm around me pulling me to him. I don't even think Steve noticed he was doing it. I just forgot about it and continued to watch the movie. I snuggled into Steve's chest and heard his heart quicken. What was that about ? I closed my eyes till the elevator doors dinged. Fury was there with Maria and Nat behind him.

" Director Fury." I said and walked over to him with Steve.

" No longer Director Miss. Stark."

" Daniella, we need you to come with us." Maria said with a small smile.

" For what ?" Steve said and put me behind him, but I rolled my eyes coming out from behind him.

Natasha also rolled her eyes." Since you have powers we need to keep you at S.H.I.E.L.D so we can train you harder and learn to control your powers."

" And how do I know your not trying to unlock her powers ?" Steve asked causing Nat to glare at him.

" Steve-"

" You really think I would do that to her ?" Nat asked with anger laced in her voice. I placed my hand up standing between them.

" I know you wouldn't he's just...Steve."

" I talked to your father and he said it's okay, just as long he sees you once a week."

I nodded." I'm up for it. Let me just get my stuff." I said and walked to room hearing footsteps behind me and knew it was Steve. I don't know why when hearing him behind me a smile played on my lips.

" Dani, don't go. If I don't see you for a month then I can't protect you." He said and I kissed his cheek since it was the only thing that calm him down. He did and looked into my eyes.

" Steve, I'll be fine. Think about it. If there's a chance I can control it and not end up killing myself, I have to take it. It's not only protecting myself, but more importantly you guys. Trust me, I don't want to leave you, but if it means saving all of you, I have to" I said and he nod. I smiled and went to pack my stuff up to last a really long time. I walked back up and smiled to everyone.

" Ready ?" Fury asked and I nod hugging Steve one last time.

" Stay safe."

" Only if you are." I said and the elevator doors shut.

Two weeks later

" Twenty one. Twenty two. Twenty three." I kept doing push ups till I hit thirty.

For the past two weeks, I been training very hard. I never sweated this much before I think in my life. Not even in my little rampage about getting kidnapped. It wasn't that Steve was a bad couch it was just Fury wanting me to be my strongest. I missed Steve already, but had to push that out the way as protecting the ones I love was important.

" Twenty eight. Twenty nine. Thirty."

Natasha clapped." I can't believe that over these two weeks you are so fit."

" Thanks."

" Your father is about to land to see you." She said and I grabbed my coat walking in the halls.

I was in the Helecarrier, which was actually in the January sky right now. Since it was the middle of January, it tends to get cold up in here. Since, I was high in the sky, Dad would get in his suit and fly up here by himself since he was the only one allowed to. I can picture Steve cursing in his head.

As I walked in the halls, people said hello or called me agent. I was agent since I was strong and pasted the test. I just haven't went on missions yet. I got outside and saw Dad land safelty on the ground. He got out his suit and I ran to him.

" Dad." I said and he hugged me tight.

" Hey Princess. Someone's been working out."

" I know, I must smell horrible even though I have deodorant." I said and he shaked his head walking with his arm around me inside.

" No, believe it or not you smell like raspberry." He said and I laughed as we went to the big room to see Fury there.

" Stark."

" Eyepatch." Dad joked, but Fury didn't find it funny.

" Daniella here has been doing a amazing job. She been working out from 5:30 to 3:40 everyday and eats very healthy. So far on controlling her powers have been the hardest." Fury says and I nodded.

" I have a temper."

" Who do you think you get it from ?" Dad said and I laughed.

" How's everyone at home ?"

" Pepper missed you, Bruce is actually coming here soon to help you control your powers, Thor wants you to make poptarts and send them down."

" What about Steve ?" I asked a bit nervous. Dad looked at me a bit sadly.

" He's worried sick about you. He keeps trying to persuade Fury to let him up here, but Fury doesn't want you to have any distractions." He said and I nodded sadly missing him. Dad noticed my mood and smiled putting his hand on my shoulder." I'm really proud of you. We all are."

" I just wish this never happened. If it didn't I would be with you guys."

" I think it's gonna help you more then hurt you." He said and I shrugged.

After two hours, Dad had to leave, so I went to the cafeteria and ate a salad and an apple. Nat and Maria t smiled and sat with me. I was glad Nat and Maria were with me cause without them I would of been bored as hell.

" Hey Daniella, how was your time with your Dad ?" Maria asked and I smiled.

" Good, everyone misses me, but mostly Steve. I miss him so much too."

Natasha laughed." I know Clint called me earlier and everyone was screaming in the phone they missed me and you."

" Yeah. That's her."

" She looks like a slut."

" Her father is a womanizer." I heard and turned to see three women snickering behind me, pointing and laughing a bit. I turned back to Nat seeing she rolled her eyes.

" Who are they ?"

" Agent Anne, Agent Debby, and Agent Pamela." Maria said rolling her eyes." Not a lot of people like them. Only kiss their asses."

" Why ?"

" Believe it or not, there is a popular group. Those three are the head of it. It's nothing with skill. Just cause there hot."

" Well, were the number one hot people till you came." Natasha explained and I looked to her confused, so she went on." A lot of the male agents think your hot. Your the topic of the helicarrier."

" Yeah, all the male agents admire your beauty. That just makes them mad because it's no longer them."

" Yep. Welcome to high school all over again, Daniella." Natasha laughed. I turned around and saw them snickering at me.

Two days later

" Daniella, wake up." Someone said and I instantly got up punching them in the gut.

" Who is it ?" I said turning the light on only to see Bruce on the ground." Oh my god, Bruce I'm so sorry. Nobody wakes me up like that. Don't Hulk out."

He laughed instead getting up." I can see your combat has gotten better."

" Are you okay ?" I asked and he nodded.

" Yeah, it seems the other guy thought it was funny too." He said and hugged me." Anyway, it's great seeing you."

" You too and not seeing you for three week, you really changed."

" How ?"

" You face is more skinnier. Not that you were fat before, but your face looks more bright. You got a bit taller and your hair is wavier then usual. Men Agents must love you here." He said and I laughed.

" No, but I have been talked about." I said and he looked confused." These Agents, Anne, Debby, and Pamela hate me because I am number one trending on this floating place."

" That sucks. Well get changed and meet me in the yoga room." He said and left. I went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I went to open my cabinet when my blow drier fell right on my foot.

" Son of a bitch !" I yelled, but when I looked up by eyes were gold and everything around me floated a bit.

" Daniella !"

" What !" I yelled having everything that was once floating slam to the ground. I looked to my father with anger, but it slowly drained away. I didn't even mean to yell at him. " Dad-"

" It's getting worst."

" Dad, I'm scared." I said shaking from what I saw. He nodded before looking into my eyes.

" Get changed and meet Banner as fast as you can." he said and I nod while he left.

I placed my clothes on and put my hair down leaving straight to Bruce. I wanted Steve. I wanted to know I was okay, because right now I'm not. I got to the yoga room hearing Dad and Bruce talking inside.

" Bruce her eyes were gold and everything in the room was floating. She even yelled at me with so much anger for no reason. She's breaking free." Dad said and I heard Bruce huff. I looked over the corner seeing the fear in my father's face.

" Tony, she's gonna break free sooner or later. You need to be ready for that."

" I don't care. My daughter is gonna be highly dangerous if we don't control her pretty soon. Whatever I just saw upstairs was not my daughter it was...it was-"

"A monster ?" I asked coming out from the corner. They turned to me shocked that I heard." Say it, Dad. You think I'm a monster."

" Daniella-"

" I'm gonna get breakfast." I said and walked to the caferteria no longer wanting to be near Dad.

I  walked in and saw Anne, Debby, and Pamela glare at me, but I rolled my eyes and walked to the table with Nat and Maria. I sat down and they looked at me.

" You okay ?" Nat said and I looked at them.

" I need your help escaping."

Later

" You have five minutes before Fury realizes you and Natasha's planned this. Just go to the jet's and fly to Stark tower. Natasha will drop you off there and you will be safe their till someone finds you." Maria said and hit the alarm.

" Your time starts now. Go !" she yelled and we started running. We got to the jet's and saw guards ready for anything. They saw us and started running towards us.

" Right."

" Left." I said and twisted the guys arm and kicked his elbow till it snapped. I flipped over him and put him to sleep before running with Natasha to the jet.

" Took you long enough." Nat said and I rolled my eyes. We got inside the jet quickly turning it on and taking our seat.

" You know how to fly this thing ?"

" Of course. Why else would I be in the pilot seat ?"

" Romanoff ! Stark !" I heard and turned to the left to see a impressed Fury, pissed Dad, and a worried Bruce.

" Nat go !" I yelled and she did not hesitate. We zoomed off in the air and I smiled seeing I was finally off the floating death trap.

" You got some balls standing up to Fury and your father like that."

" When I'm determine, I'm determined." I said when the jet jolted from the lightning flashing outside. It was a pretty bad storm.

" Is Thor okay ?"

" Yeah, this a normal storm. Maria picked some clothes for you in the back. Get changed this jet fly's pretty fast." Nat said and I nod going to the back to see my phone and clothes there.

I picked my phone up and saw urgent texts from Dad. I turned my phone off and changed into my clothes. Once I was done I put my phone in my back pocket and sat back in the co-poilet.

" You're going to see Steve because you need someone to talk to ?" Nat asked before taking a glance at me." You know, you can always talk to me."

" Nat, of course I know. I just need Steve because...he makes me feel so safe. I don't know what it is, but he does."

" Okay." She said with a smile. I saw we were in New York, but the tower was different.

" What the -"

" Welcome to the Avenger tower." Nat said and I saw how the tower changed so much. She flew on the street, where cars usually drive.

" I would drop you off somewhere inside the tower, but it's not done being made yet." She said and I nod hugging her.

" Thanks." I said and put my hoodie on running outside. The rain was hard to run in, but I just kept running till I got to the tower." Jarvis !"

" Hello Miss. Stark welcome back." He said and the doors opened.

The minute I walked in, two agents grabbed me. I screamed and tried to get them off me as hard as I can.

" Let me go !"

" Your coming back to Helicarrier in orders by Nick Fury." One Agent said and I struggled turning to face them.

" Let her go !" I heard and knew the voice like the back of my hand.

" She's authorize to come with us."

" Tell Fury he can kiss my ass. She's staying." Steve said and the agents turned me around.

I turned to him to see the shock expression on his face. I knew for a fact my eyes were gold. I closed them before opening them again. They released me before going outside.

" Hi Steve."

" It's getting worse." He said while tears fell from my eyes. I  ran to him and cried into his chest while he hugged me." How did you get here ?"

" Nat and Maria helped me steal a jet and escape from my Dad and Fury."

" My Dani." He laughed and I smiled while we walked to the elevator. I smiled burying my face into his arm while he squeezed my hand.

" Did they do something to you up there ?" Steve said and I looked up to him.

" I over heard my Dad talking to Bruce if my powers are evil. I yelled at him today for no reason and I caused everything around me to float. Steve...what if I am evil ?" I whispered towards the end. He turned to me and looked deep into my eyes.

" Your anything, but evil Dani. You light it's self. You're the light in every darkness. Even if you are evil, I will stop at nothing to make sure I get you back. You'll never be evil fully, you're to pure." He said and I smiled when the doors opened to see the new living room.

" I thought the twelfth floor was suppose to be the same." I said having Pepper and Clint snapped to look at me.

" Daniella !" Pepper said walking to me quickly." Honey, are you okay ? What happened ?"

" I just needed to get out of there. I stole a quinjet with Nat and came straight here." I said and Clint laughed, while Pepper looked shocked.

" Badass."

" You know Tony is probably in his suit coming to get you." Pepper said and I shrugged.

" I'm not going back. I wanna stay here. I don't wanna not be with you guys for another three weeks." I said and Steve put his hands on my shoulder.

" I'm gonna show Dani around the place." Steve said and I smiled while we walked around the place.

By the time we got to the fourteenth floor Steve still hand his hand in mine. He then smiled and intertwined them. I looked around the place to see it was a lab and below was glass that you can see suits being built.

" Woah."

" Yep so rather then going downstairs to the lab they come up here." Steve said and I smiled.

"Has this been going on since-"

" The minute you left...your father wanted to surprise you." Steve said putting his hands in his pockets .

" Well he did .How come where not on the 15th floor ?" I asked and he grabbed my hand and led me to the thirteen floor. I saw the hall that usually leads to our rooms was blocked off by a wall." Where's my room ?"

" Down the hall way is the bedrooms." He said and lead me to a door that was white." This is your room."

He lead me inside to see a beautiful gray room with a window that shows me New York city. I had a little gray vanity with all my makeup nice and neat. My tv and speakers hung onto the wall nicely and I even now had a walk in closet.

" I feel bad now cause I just disobeyed my Dad and he was doing this for me the whole time."

" Yeah and I'm gonna kick your ass." I heard and we turned to see my Dad in the Iron man suit.

" Hi Dad."

" Don't hi dad me. I was worried sick about you. I didn't know where you were or what you were up to." He said and I looked at the floor and played with my hands, but then remembered what he said and glared at him.

" You called me evil. I didn't want to be near you. I didn't even want to be in the same building as you. Maybe I am evil !" I yelled and saw eyes through the reflection of his suit. I calmed down seeing they slowly turned back to brown.

" Daniella, I didn't mean it like that when I said it. I was wondering if your powers are evil, not you." He said coming out the suit.

" I am my powers. We're the same thing. I can feel it."

" I'll leave you too. If you need me Dani, I'll be in the bedroom with gray door." He said and I nodded. He closed the door leaving Dad and I alone.

" I had to leave. It's to much staying there and only seeing you once a week and the rest barely. I get it I'm dangerous, but I don't like be there so much. Can you ask Fury if I can stay here for two days ?" I asked and he sat on the bed with me.

" You're not Dangerous. Your my daughter. The one I worry about so much." He laughed moving a hair from my face." and yes I will talk to Fury."

" When did things get so hard ?" I said and he laughed.

" When you said Hi, I'm Daniella your daughter."

" I don't sound like that." I said and he laughed helping me up.

" Come on I bet Captain is waiting for you." He said and we walked out my room. Dad went to the well...I don't know and I looked for the gray door seeing it was next to mine. I knocked and walked in to see he was reading a book on his bed. He looked up to me and smiled.

" Everything okay ?" He asked and I nodded walking over and laying right next to him. He pulled me closer letting my head rest on his chest.

" In this moment, everything is okay." I said and he kissed my head. I smiled before looking to his book." Can you read to me ?"

" Of course."

Two days later

" Well come back Miss. Stark." Fury said and I raised an eyebrow.

" Your not mad at me ?"

" No, I figure you'll run away someday. In fact that was a thing I hope you will do." He said and I followed him as we walked confused.

" Why ?"

" I wanted to know if you were strong enough to not let anyone get in your way."

" I just missed them a lot so I had to see them." I said remembering the weekend I had with the Avengers.

" Well it's good your back. Dr. Banner is in the yoga room if you need him." Fury said and left. I  walked to my room unpacking, then walked to yoga room seeing Bruce there.

" Hey."

" Hey Ella. How are you ?"

" Better since I saw the others." I said and we sat down on a yoga mat.

" Lisean to the music and try to find your inner power." Bruce said and I closed my eyes, but not even for two minutes I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

" This is creepy."

" Focus Ella." He said in a serious tone.

I listened and listened. Then I opened my eyes shocked as my brain was taken into my heart. I saw myself screaming while around me was a gold forcefield. Someone went to touch me, but a blinding white light went off.

" Ella !" I heard and came back to reality seeing I had everything in the Yoga room floating. Soon it slammed to the ground having me jump.

" I have to do that again."

" Daniella no!'

" Bruce I saw something. What if it's the key to control myself ?" I asked and stared at him and he looked down.

" Fine, but I swear to god-"

" Trust me." I said and listen to the music.

I opened my eyes and saw myself except I didn't look like myself. My hair was jet black and I overall looked evil. Around me was destruction and some reason, it made me happy to know I caused it. I looked over only to see Steve looking at me, bleeding and sad. He said my name pleading, but all I wanted to do was hurt him.

I screamed and saw I was back in the yoga room with everything slamming down again. I couldn't breath. Why would I do that to him ? Was I just that evil ? Steve almost died.

" Daniella, breath. Breath. What did you see ?" He asked and I looked at him through the tears.

" My darkness."

Later

" I think it's stupid you called them." I mumbled.

Bruce and I were sitting in the meeting room waiting for the rest of the Avengers to appear. Bruce told them it was an emergency about me. I just sat there thinking about it what I saw.

" I had to Ella. They care about you." He said when the doors  barged open. I saw Steve there with the rest behind him. I quickly looked away thinking about what I saw.

" What the hell happen ?" He said walking to me, but I backed away. He noticed looking at me oddly. Bruce noticed also. I told him what I saw.

" All of you just sit down first."

" Can you tell us what's wrong ?" Nat said and I leaned against the wall.

" It's true what Daniella has been thinking." Bruce said and Steve looked worried.

" And what was that ?"

" I did a meditation with Bruce and saw what's going to happen. I really am going to be evil. I felt it. I saw the damage I did and I liked it. I was about to kill one of you." I said and shared a glance with Steve, but looked away." It was a vision. I know it was. A glimpse to the future."

Three days later

After everyone found out they all agreed to take care of me so they all stayed on the Helecarrier. They did it cause they were fearful and I hated seeing them like that. Steve been with me literally everywhere I go. I didn't mind, but it sure did burn Anne. She glared at me every singal day now along with Debby and Pamela. Right now I was eating lunch with Steve, Nat, Maria, and Bruce.

" How you feeling today ?" Bruce asked and I smiled.

" Good." I said and saw Anne, Pamela, and Debby sit behind me." Never mind."

" Ewe look it's the freak." Pamela said and Steve looked confused to why she would say that to me .

" Don't let it get to you." Nat said and I nodded.

" So Valentine day is coming soon. You guys ready ?" I asked seeing Natasha smile.

" Eh. It's just some stupid holiday." Nat said and I laughed.

" She's such a slut, probably banging Bruce and Steve." Debby said and I gripped my fork tighter.

" Come on Daniella, it's nothing. Think about something else." Bruce said seeing me flicker a bit gold.

" I did see Steve and her walk in her room last night. She's probably pregnant."

" Dani, come on you know we didn't so who cares ?" Steve said, but I gripped the fork.

" I'm going to lose it."

" Come on, let's leave." Natasha said quickly having me stand up.

" Yeah she just like her mother. A whore ."Anne said and I snapped before I could even tell myself to stop.

I turned around and punched her in the face, then pinned to the wall making her hit her head pretty hard.

" You don't know me ! Don't ever talk about my mother again !" I said and pulled her back only to have her hit her head as I pin her down again." You don't know how bad I just want to kill you." I said and started choking her.

" Dani stop ! This isn't you ! Come on your letting the darkness win !" Steve yelled, but I choked her harder liking the way she couldn't breath." Dani please!" He said and I let her go.

She fell to the ground coughing and gasping for air while Debby and Pamela checked her. I looked to Steve seeing the immense fear in his face. Natasha had her hand over her mouth and Bruce couldn't even fandom what happened. I looked passed them to see Fury and dad staring at me. The look on Dad's face had me pass everyone and run.

Later

I was crying for about hours now in the storage room. I was turning into a monster. Steve saw it. Nat saw it. Everyone saw it. I knew what I wanted. I wanted to kill Anne. I wanted the blood on my hands. My brain was screaming to do it. What if that was one of my friends ? What if that was Steve ?

" Dani." I heard and turned to Steve right in front of me. I didn't even hear him open the door. Instantly I crawled away.

" No. No. No. S-stay back."

" Dani-"

" Please. Just stay back ! I could hurt you." I begged, but he walked closer to me, bent down, and placed my hand on his heart.

" See, your not hurting me. You could never hurt me."

" I'm turning evil." I cried and he squeezed my hand.

" You'll be fine-"

" You saw what I did to Anne. I 'm a monster. Steve one day I'll unlock it and maybe kill you by accident. I almost killed you in my vision." I said seeing his face soften." I can't kill you. I just can't" I cried and he hugged me close to him.

" Dani, you'll beat this. I know you will." He said before combing his fingers through my hair while I sobbed." I know you will."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

392K 10.2K 30
"Kid, there are some things we can't prevent. Death is one of them." Tony takes young Peter Parker under his care, after his Aunt is pulled off of li...
120K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...
51K 1.2K 13
Willa Stark is a 14 year old girl who feels lost. When her Father goes missing she is scared she'll never see him again. IronMan Movie Book 1 of 12
72.6K 2.6K 26
"I'm Steve Rogers' daughter and I have crucial information regarding an assassination being planned against my deceased father." For someone who wasn...