Secrets (PJO/TW Cross Over)

Lillierose04 által

Stiles had been keeping a secret from everyone. Has been for years, no one found out. Until, there was a slip... Több

final update
Prologue
Chapter 1~They know
Chapter 2~Panic
Chapter 3~Caught
Chapter 4~A UNfortunate Visit
Chapter 5~Hotel
Lotas Eater Casino Part 1
Lotas Eater Casino Part~2
Resurrection Vally-Part 1
Allison?!
War
Happily Ever After

Not okay

2.3K 73 33
Lillierose04 által

Scott pov

When stiles passed out, from pain of fear of something, I felt terrible. He had to rekill Allison and his mom. We eventually got all 3 pearls and was in the car.

Stiles was stabbed but it was only about and inch deep, but it prolly still really hurt, along with his shoulder, which was bleeding. I put bandages on his wounds.

I almost watched my best friend die right in front of me. I watched his face to from pale to ghost white in a span of seconds, I listened as his heart started to stop, and I felt him grow weaker by the second.

"How is he doing?" Percy asked.

"Well, he is sleeping" I said.

"No, he means chemo signals" Annabeth said.

"Oh, sadness, fear, anxiety, stress, pain, blood, weakness" I said as I took a deep breath.

"Oh..." Everyone said.

"Ahhhhh" someone screamed and I looked at who it was.

Stiles.

He was having a dream.

"What the hell!" Grover yelled.

"It's a dream!" I yelled back even though we were in the same car.

I shook Stiles shoulder avoiding to bad one as he yelled again. I finally shook them one more time and he sat up yelling. I quickly pushed him back down.

"Your okay, your okay!" I said softly.

"How the- are you guys real?" He asked as he tried to sit up but couldn't.

"And what the hell did you do to me?!" He asked.

"Stiles, were all real and we didn't do anything, you were almost dead when we were finally able to come into the barrier, remember?" I asked.

He slowly nodded. "Yeah, but what wrong with me?" He asked.

"Well, what is wrong?" Lydia asked.

"I can't really move, and when I do move, it hurts and I'm really tired...." he closed his mouth before he said anything else.

"Are you in pain?" Annabeth asked.

"Kinda...yes..." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Well, besides everywhere. My shoulder really hurts and my stomach hurts too, was I stabbed or?" He asked.

"Well, your shoulder makes scence and yes, you were stabbed. And hurting everywhere is prolly from the whole almost during from all your power being drain from you" I said with a slight smile.

Lydia asked if she could switch seats with me and I did as we stopped at a gas station. It was them to in the car. Stiles asked for a red bull, and I told him no. But I went in with the other 3 to give them privacy.

"Do you think there doing something in there?" Percy said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ummm, no. Have you seen stiles? He has bruises everywhere, his shoulder looks dead, and he can barly move...the most they're prolly doing is kissing." I said and Percy have a sad smile.

Percy got gas and the others got food. I made my way back to the truck. I saw Lydia and stiles sitting next to each other. Stiles was fighting to stay awake but had a smile on his face.

I watched from afar and listened in.

"Are you sure your okay?" Lydia asked him.

"Yeah, why?" Stiles asked with a raspy voice.

"Stiles..." Lydia trailed off.

"What Lyds?" He asked.

"Please dont call me that, you know I don't like it?!" Lydia said with a laugh.

"Why? What wrong why did you need to talk to me?" Stiles asked.

"It's not about the name, it's about you. I wish you were okay and didn't have to go through so much pain." Lydia said quietly.

"I am ok-" Stiles was cut off by Lydia.

"No, Stiles. Face it! YOU of all people desearve the right to say your not okay! I mean look me in the eyes and tell me you emotionally and physically okay!" Lydia said a little frustrated.

I kinda felt like a stalker, but I really didn't care. I was just standing by the gas pump acting natural.

"I-I'm okay" Stiles said and his heartrate sped up.

I looked back at them to see Lydia glaring him.

I heard Stiles start to cry. "I'm no okay..." I heard him whisper.

"Stiles, it's okay not to be okay." Lydia said.

"Not when I'm surrounded by fucking werewolfs, banshees, trained demi gods, skilled hunters, foxes, werecyotes. All you guys are so fucking strong and powerful! I'm just Stiles, who's mom died when he was young, the sidekick! I mean why does everyone care so fucking much about me, I'm not part of the pack, I'm useless!" Stiles yelled.

"For one, your the strongest person I met, not physically, but menta-" Stiles cut Lydia off.

"Don't you dare say mentally! Do you remember how I was 'mentally' wrong and let the nogistune in killing dozens!" Stiles yelled. I could smell his tears.

"Stiles, you are nowhere near weak Stiles, the pain you have been through your whole life will never even reach what we have felt." Lydia said softly.

"I just want to be okay" he whisperd.

"Well, while you aren't, so we will help you till you are okay" Lydia said softly.

"Will I ever be okay?" Stiles asked.

"I'm sure you will, because you are strong, and I know you can make it through this" Lydia said.

"Why do you care so much?" Stiles asked in his raspy voice.

"Because I love you" Lydia whispered.

"I love you to lyds" Stiles said yawning.

"Maybe you should go to sleep?" Lydia asked.

"But I'm not tired." Stiles said but I could almost taste his tiredness and weakness.

"Stiles, go to sleep. Please" Lydia said.

Stiles looked at her for a moment then opened to mouth to speak, but Lydia kissed him. Stiles really move and if he can it hurts I watched as he moved his hand up slightly. I smelt the pain rage off of him.

"Ahhh" he winced.

"Did u hurt you? Are you ok-" stiles cut her off.

"I'm fine lyds" he said as his eyelids started to drop.

"To to sleep Stiles" Lydia said.

"Fine and Scott, you can stop eavesdropping." Stiles said and I hopped in to the car.

Stiles looked 10× tired then before and looked weaker. I held back a gasp.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Well, I looked out the windo about 10 seconds ago and you were staring at us like a weirdo" Stiles said as he struggled to stay awake. Lydia went to go to th e bathroom

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Ye-No I'm not...but don't worry about me" he whispered.

"Well, for one thanks for telling me that your not okay, two I always worry about uiu, and three do you want so water?" I asked.

"Sure" he whispered and I handed him some water.

He held back a wince as he shakily lifted his hand I quickly grabbed his arm and took his pain away. He quickly took a drink of water and handed the water to me with a thanks.

"I'm really tired" Stiles said. Th e water helped but not mych, his voice was raspy.

"Then go to sleep" I said.

"But sent we going to a hotel?" He asked.

"No, were taking turns sleeping on the car...me and Lydia are firat, then them. You can sleep" I said but Stiles had already fallen asleep. I chuckled at climbed up front as everyone for in.

Some stydia and sciles in the chapter. Sorry it took so long I was rewatching teen wolf.

What is your favorite season?

1?

2?

3a?

3b?

4?

5a?

5b?

Mine is 3b because I'm love void Stiles and all that, even thought it kills me that Stiles went through that, I still loved it. That sounded weird, but you get the point.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.3K 54 1
"Thank you, Hakuba-kun! For everything! Tell my thanks to those two also!" "Oi, Hakubaka! Become the best detective okay! If not I'll knock you out a...
624K 2.4K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
2M 59.8K 33
Lana has been living in an orphanage for as long as she can remember. It's been a rough life for her. Especially with her fear of men. She didn't hav...
105K 3.1K 24
Stiles finds that he can't forgive Allison for what she did to all of them which puts Scott in an awkward spot. It gets worse when a pack of Alphas c...