Cinder Lou (larry au)

By someofmytales

Louis life was terrible he was practically a slave in his own house and he was constantly yelled at be his st... More

Cinder Lou (Larry au)
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
What places look like
Twenty
Done
Epiloge

Seventeen

3.7K 194 121
By someofmytales

Louis life for the past week has, been very stressful. He knows that planning a royal wedding would be hard, he was very prepared to do that planning. What he wasn't prepared for was the Prince training.

Louis day kinda went like this. Every morning he would have proper Royal edict, then he would have a break to plan the wedding. Next he would have to do to dance lessons, and proper dining technique. And finally,  he would finish his day with more wedding planning.

And on top of that, Harry has been gone to past week with his father on a royal business trip. So, Louis has to wake up every morning and go to sleep alone in bed. Which to be honest really sucked.

One day at the end of the week, Louis snapped at his dinning teacher, who was going in and on about forks. Like honestly who needs to have five different forks to eat a meal. So, after he snapped he just went up to his room and cried into Harry's pillow.

_______________

Louis was jumping with joy over the fact that he didn't have lessons today, and that Harry would be home sometime today. The whole day Louis has been poked and prodded by the tailor trying to get his suit just right for the ball. But, the thought of Harry coming home kept him sane.

Louis was excited, and nervous at the same time for the ball. He was excited that he finally could show his face to the world, but also nervous for it as well. Louis was worried that he would make a fool of himself and embarrass Harry and the Royal family.

"Your highness!" A voice rang out, bringing him out of his thoughts, "what do you think of your suit?"

He looked up and his jaw dropped when he saw the suit. Now the suit was a nice navy blue suit that hugged to his curves nicely. Unlike most suits that were tight this one didn't make him look like a stuffed whale, but more of a beautiful curvy God. And Louis loved it, and hoped that Harry loved it as well.

Of course, Harry wouldn't be able to see the suit till tonight. Louis was just putting back on his normal clothes when a young maid came into the room.

"Sorry to bother you your highness, but I would like to inform you that Prince Harry has arrived back from his trip. He is in his bedroom if you would like to go see him." The girl said quietly, before she did a quick curtsy and walked out of the room.

With that news Louis sprinted out of the room down the ever twisty, never ending  hallways. He might of almost knocked over a few people, or twenty trying to get to his love.

Louis got to Harry's room and ripped open the door ready to tackle Harry into a hug. But what Louis didn't anticipate is Harry standing there stark naked, with his front facing Louis. And let's just say Louis got an eyeful, a great big eyeful.

"OH MY GOD!" Louis screeched while covering his eyes and turning around face red with embarrassment. Louis was about to walk out of the room to wait till Harry was decent, when he felt a hand grab him by the waist and pull him into his chest. His bare chest.

"What's the matter love don't like what you see?" Harry purred into his ear, making Louis shiver a little.

"Y-yes, maybe..." Louis said having trouble speaking.

"Hmmm good." Harry said while rutting his hips up against Louis behind. Louis could feel his cheeks redden up at the move. He felt Harry's member stiffen against him. Harry stared leaving a trail of small kisses down his neck until he reached his collar bone. There on his collar bone Harry stared to nibble and sucked hard, most likely to leave a mark on Louis.

"o...OHH." Louis moaned at the felling making his friend in the south perk up a little (dang you wattpad) at the sensation.

After Harry led his dark purple mark on Louis he came back up to his ear and said, "you like that love..."

"Y-yes." Louis said his voice kind of strained. Harry slid one of his hands down to the front of Louis trousers and started to squeeze him a little.

"H-Harry..." Louis whimpered a little trying not to lose control just yet.

"Yes baby? What do you want?" Harry asked.

"P-please..." Louis murmured.

"Whatever you want my lovely Prince." Harry said as his hand traveled down into Louis pants  and underwear where he started to stroke him.

Louis let out the loudest moan and laid his head against harrys shoulder. Harry hips sped up against Louis bum trying to get release.

"Hmmm you like that my prince...or should I call you my princess?" Harry asked. (Don't worry no daddy kink).

"H-Harry!!" Louis moaned has he released Harry a couple of beats behind him.

"Come on love lets get cleaned up and have a bath before the ball." Harry said sweetly as he carried Louis into the bathroom.

_______________

After a nice peaceful two hour nap with Harry, Louis was whisked away to another room to get ready for the ball. Since he wasn't technically married to Harry yet, Louis didn't have to worry about wearing a crown. So Louis stylist did his hair in a nice swirly quiff. This made him appear less, well twinkish, and more regal and mature.

Then Louis was put into the Nicky fit navy blue tuxedo, which made his bum look big. Almost as big as lady Kardashian or lady Nicky, if he were to be honest.

"How do you like your highness?" The stylist asked with hopeful eyes.

"I-I look like a royal." Louis said with an awe in his voice.

"Of course you do your highness now go meet your prince, he is waiting for you on the veranda." She said with a small smile.

Louis nodded his head and walked out of the room.

_____________

Harry stood on the Veranda staring at the stars in the sky.  And as he looked at the stars, he thought that Louis shined brighter than any of them, even the moon. Harry smiled at the thought of his beautiful Louis. Even though it has only been six months Harry had never felt like this with anyone. Was it soulmates? Probably. He just smiled and stared at the sky not hearing the sound of the doors shutting behind him.

"What's got you thinking so hard?" The familiar raspy voice said next to him.

"Just you my love." Harry said while looking down at Louis. And what he saw took his breath away. Louis was absolutely breathtaking right now. Nothing in the world could describe how beautiful he was.

"W-wow" Harry stuttered.

"Do you like?" Louis asked while doing a little turn.

"Do I like. I love it my prince. You look absolutely ravishing in that suit." Harry said his voice dropping an octave as the sentence went on.

"Hey easy their tiger we still have a ball to attend to. Control yourself." Louis said with a giggle.

"Are you ready to show yourself to the world?" Harry asked while grabbing Louis hands in his.

"Of course. As long as you are beside me." Louis said.

"Always my love."

____________________
Authors note-

Sorry about not updating in a while school has been really annoying lately. Luckily I'm on spring break right now and I felt like updating after all the stuff happened.

Honestly i don't think that Louis is the dad. Like his actions in my opinion speak louder than anything he says on social media. He had like months to be a good father for the child, but he wasn't. Instead he went out to clubs and partied and went on vacations with his "girlfriend". And whenever he is with the baby he looks miserable and looks like he wants to kill himself. The only time I have seen him genuinely smile in the lasts four months was when he was with his siblings. Louis LOVES children and I know he would never be like that kind of father.

Is there a baby? At this point I really do t know tbh. Like a lot of the pics Brianna posts looks like a baby doll and when Louis posts it looks more real. The only thing I care about rn are Larry and the articles coming out about Larry and stuff.

Also how did you like the smut that was my first time writing anything like that.

Also I would like to thank you guys for 28k reads that is absolutely mind blowing. Like you don't understand, I thought I would get a few hundred not 28k

Love you all so much

- Kenzie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 318 13
Louis has got a perfect life, with a beautiful girlfriend and a successful career in front of him. Suddenly, a curly boy with bright eyes appears in...
288K 7.8K 12
Harry gets kicked out of his house and ends up living with Louis. Things happen. 2015 harry // 2017 louis
170K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
5.4K 200 13
Louis is a graduate and typically, people know what they want to do after they graduate. Not Louis. Louis stayed the same as he always was. He would...