Young (Dinah/You)

Por 5hbetta

Your older sister is Normani Hamilton. Your crush is Dinah Jane Hansen. Dinah is Normani's best friend. Even... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Epilogue
Author's Note (New)
Alternate Ending

Chapter 62

2.7K 149 97
Por 5hbetta

Your Point Of View

"I can't believe you're going through with this." Dinah said. She was driving me to Mrs. Beebe's house.

"I'm just gonna talk to him." I said. She stopped off at the house, and I kissed her.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said putting my mask on.

"Be careful, loser." She said. I got out the car and walked to the door. I knocked, and I could hear him.

"It's this some type of joke?" He asked.

"No, but you're life is." I said punching him in the face. I hit him a couple of more times, and he couldn't fight back because he was weak. I knocked him out and took his wallet and his phone.

I ran back to the car and got in.

"Drive." I said. She took off. I took my mask off and took his wallet and his phone out of my pocket.

"Ooh, his phone's already unlocked." I said. I looked through his notes.

"He's an idiot. His passcode for his phone is in his notes." I said. I changed his passcode to something I could remember. I called Mrs. Beebe.

"Hey. I knocked your bitch ass husband out. He's on the floor bleeding like a wuss. By the way, I took his phone and his wallet." I said.

"You can keep them." She said.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I told her.

"Okay, bye, Y/N." She said. Dinah drove to her house, and I had to change my clothes.

"Tomorrow is Easter, and you robbed someone. This is why you're going to hell." She said.

"I don't even have time for this. I love you, but I have to go." I said. Dinah wrapped her arms around my waist and held on tight.

"Dinah, I'll see you tomorrow." I said. She still wouldn't let go.

"No, I'm sorry. Don't leave." She said.

"I can't stay. I have to go get the boys an Easter outfit and Julia an Easter outfit." I said. Dinah 'awed' at me.

"You're such a good mom. You make me want to have your baby now." She said.

"Oh, please don't." I said. She rolled her eyes at me and let go.

"I love you." She said.

"Love you too." I said leaving. I got in my car and drove over to my house to get Zendaya and Julia.

"Hey, Princess." I greeted Julia. She giggled and I kissed her cheek. Zendaya coughed and pointed at her cheek.

"Ew, you have cooties." I said to her. She pushed my head, and I groaned and fell back. I kissed her cheek and Julia laughed at us.

"I don't understand why we have to get clothes wth Ariana." Zendaya said. She was sitting in the back because she didn't want Ariana to be near Julia.

"Because if I'm getting Julia clothes, then I have to get the boys clothes." I said. I drove to Ariana's house, and she walked out.

"Hey, Y/N. Hey, Zendaya." She said. We both greeted her back.

"Where are the boys?" Zendaya asked her.

"They're at home. We can't bring them out because they're only one month old." She said.

"That was a test to see how good of a mother you are. That was a good answer." Zendaya said. I drove to the mall, and I parked the car. I opened the door for Ariana, then I opened the door for Zendaya. I picked up Julia and held her in my arms.

"Are you ready to go get new clothes?" I asked Julia. She mumbled something and hid her face in my shoulder.

"She actually looks like Y/N." Ariana said smiling.

"Yeah, I guess I got lucky." Zendaya said. Zendaya stayed close to me the whole time.

"I'm so excited for dinner tomorrow." Ariana said.

"I know. I can't wait to eat." I said.

"You're always hungry." Zendaya said. When we were finished, I took them to go get pizza.

"So, Z. How's Oil doing?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"Odell is doing fine." She said.

"I've been meaning to ask you if he has any kids." I told her.

"No, he does not have kids. Unlike yo fertile ass. You look at girls, and they get pregnant." She told me. Ariana snickered at us in the corner.

"You stop laughing. You had two out of the three children I have." I told her. She stopped laughing and coughed. We ate our food laughing at each other.

I drove Ariana home quickly.

"I'll see you tomorrow, bunny." I said to her. I hugged her, and she got out. Zendaya walked around to the front seat and got in.

"I'm so sleepy." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Okay, can you not kill me today? Easter is tomorrow, and I'm trying to live to see it." Zendaya said. I drove us home safely and ran out of the car.

"Y/N, get back here." Zendaya said.

"No." I shouted. I walked into the middle of the road.

"Get the fuck out the road and get your child." She shouted back.

"No." I shouted again. Dinah opened her window and looked out.

"Listen to Zendaya." She said.

"Okay, baby." I told her. I walked back and got Julia. Zendaya smacked me in the back of my head, and I winced.

"You can listen to Dinah, but you can't listen to me?" She asked me.

"I'm sorry." I said. She flicked me in the neck and walked in the house.

---

"Princess, you look gorgeous." I told Julia. She looked up and smiled at me. I picked her up and took her to my room. I sat her on the floor with her toys. Julia turned over on her stomach.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She giggled and started pushing up.

"Oh shit. Z, get in here!" I screamed.

"Y/N, I swear to God if Julia is hurt." She said walking in. I grabbed my phone and went to the camera app.

"I think she's about to crawl." I told her. Julia wobbled a little bit as she pushed her self up completely. Zendaya went to the door.

"Come on, baby. Come to mommy." She said. Julia looked up Zendaya and moved a little.

"She's doing it." I said excitedly. She crawled slowly over to Zendaya. Zendaya picked Julia up and kissed her on the cheek.

"You did it, baby. Mommy's proud of you." Zendaya told her. Julia laughed and squealed. I turned the camera off and walked over to the two.

"Awe, my baby did it! I'm so proud of you, Princess." I told her. I kissed her cheek. I walked downstairs and Jackson was waiting downstairs.

"After all those years of training you for babysitting, I'm trusting you with my child. You break her, I kill you." I said. He took Julia and held her.

"She'll be fine. I learned from the best." He said.

"Come on, kids. It's time to go to church." Mom said. I silently groaned and walked to my car. I rode with Zendaya, Normani, Arielle, and Ashlee. Chris, Ray, Asap, and Sam rode together. Thomas was with my parents and Grandma Babs.

---

I brushed my hair. Normani walked in holding Julia.

"Come downstairs." She said. I walked to the kitchen.

"Hey, kids." I told Jordan's children. They all waved back slightly.

"They're kind of into that." Ashlee said pointing to the TV.

"Spongebob." I said excitedly. I jumped over the couch and sat down with them. Normani came over and sat Julia in my lap.

"Ariana will be here any moment." She said. I nodded and pushed her face. She smacked me in the face.

"Get yo grown ass up." She said. I got up and glared at her. I left Julia with the kids.

"We're here." Justin said coming in. He had his little siblings, Jazmyn and Jaxon, with him. Keke and Jayden came behind him.

"Hey, guys." I said to Jazmyn and Jaxon.

"Hey, Aunt Y/N." They said. They walked over to the other kids and sat down.

"I hope the babies aren't as ugly as you. If so, we're gonna have to give them back." Grandma Babs said.

"I see you haven't died yet." I told her. She hugged me, and I hugged her back. She loved to insult me when I was little, but I didn't start doing it back until I was ten.

"Well, I appreciate the compliment, but I'll be here forever." She told me.

"They're here." Sam said looking out the door. Frankie came in holding Leonardo, and Ariana was holding Angelo. The only way I could tell the difference between them was because Angelo had more hair than Leonardo.

"You didn't have an ugly baby. Good job, Y/N." Grandma Babs said.

"And you made it through the Underground Railroad. Good job." I said. I walked over to the boys. They were smiling at everyone.

"Yep, that's Y/N's child. All the smiling proves it." Kalin said poking my dimple as I smiled. Mom picked up Leonardo, and Dad picked up Angelo.

"They are so handsome. You make good children." Mom said. Justin mumbled something under his breath. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He just shook his head.

"Yeah, I can't believe you actually had good looking babies. I mean you were ugly when you were born." Dad said. Grandma Babs laughed and hit me on the back.

"Told you. You've always been ugly." She said. I nodded.

"Fight me." I told her. She rolled her eyes and walked over to Normani. Normani was obviously Grandma Babs favorite.

"Here you go, baby. I have to go check on the food." Mom said handing Leonardo to me. He smiled when he saw me, and I smiled back.

"You're like a baby whisperer." Ariana said.

"I know. I just look at them and they smile." I said.

"Alright, the food's ready." Mom said.

"Yes, I'm starving." Jayden said. Keke agreed with him. I grabbed a two plates for Ariana and Zendaya first.

"Awe, look at you. Fixing your baby mama's plates." Arielle said. I stuck my tongue out at her. I fixed my plate and sat down.

"Kalin, you say the grace." Uncle Imamu told him. He started praying, and I opened my eyes. Chris opened his eyes too. We started playing around and doing weird faces. Zendaya kicked me, and I looked at her.

She gave me a warning look, and I turned back to Chris. We kept doing faces until the prayer was over.

"Wow, I'm starving." Keke said.

"I haven't eaten all day." Asap whined.

"Well, now you can eat." Mom said.

---

"Hey, babe." I said kissing Dinah on the cheek.

"Hey." She said. Her family walked into our house.

"What's up, Regina?" I asked her. She motioned for me to pick her up.

"Even though you're dating my sister, I still hate you. You're ugly, and you'll probably make ugly babies." She said. I sat sat her down, and I had to rethink life.

"I'm not ugly. If I was, I wouldn't be with our sister." I told her. She squinted her eyes at me and walked off to Thomas. They were best friends.

I said 'hey' to Kamila, Jared, and Funaki.

"Sethy poo!" I said picking Seth up.

"Hi." He said. I kissed his cheek and put him down. He ran to the other kids.

"Gordan Hansen Junior." I said. He hugged me tightly.

"I haven't seen you in forever. I missed you, fam." He said.

"I know, but you've been off at college." I said. We all walked back to the living room. Everyone was gone by now except everyone that lives here except Chris, Ray, Sam, Asap, and Uncle Imamu. They left to go back to Africa for spring break.

My family greeted Dinah's, and we sat down. We basically talked the whole time. I was bored out of my mind though.

"I'm gonna go put Julia to sleep." I said. I picked her up and took her upstairs. I laid her down on her back, and she started closing her eyes, but then she open them again.

"You have to sing to her." Zendaya said.

"I have to sing what?" I asked her. She moved closer to Julia.

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word.
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird
And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass
And if that looking glass gets broke,
Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat, And if that bully goat runs away, Mama's gonna buy you another one someday." She sung. Julia closed her eyes, and Zendaya laid her down.

"That was my favorite song when I was a baby." I told her.

"I know it was. That's why I used it on Julia." She said walking out. I ran up behind her and hugged her.

"Goodnight, Z. By the way, you're the best mom ever." I said kissing her on the cheek. I walked back to my room quickly and got in bed.

---------------------------------------------
A/N

This is the longest chapter I've written ever (2200 words). I feel accomplished. I also decided to just keep this damn story going forever since I have nothing better to do except update it. Also, we made it to 70k! 🎉

Thank you to all of you for reading this. We're almost at 100k. I love this book. Continue to read, vote, and comment. 😃

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

136K 4.6K 30
Y/n Y/l/n the nerd of the school is the Outcast. Everyone makes fun of her because she's different. Normani Kordei Hamilton. Captain of the cheer sq...
32.6K 1K 35
"It's like...I'm so into you, I can barely breathe." Started: August 2017 Completed: New Years Eve 2018 G!P You
35.6K 1.5K 38
Dinah jane is a girl nobody really knows, except her two best friends. She knows everyone at her school but the one girl she dislikes the most is the...
50.1K 2.6K 29
Dinah Jane Hansen was stuck being the sole heiress of her father's company. It would have gone to her sister, but Allyson had died the winter before...