How We Met

By ForeverEternity1717

"Stop staring, creep" 'Were the first words I heard you tell me A glare was the first look you made to me. A... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
NOTICE
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
AnNoUnCmEnT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 23

7.4K 291 378
By ForeverEternity1717

(Garroth)

They only kept us overnight, they wanted to waste our time like we wasted theirs. They asked stupid questions and they knew how annoying it was.

Finally the police officers let us out. Aphmau had come to pick us up because Laurence insisted.

"Hiya jailbirds" she laughed leaning on her car, "I was about to come in to get you"

"We're here now, let's go" Dante announced and got in the front seat. Leaving me to sit in the back, alone.

We got in the car and Aphmau turned on the radio, it played some music and we drove away, none of us saying a word.

Aphmau dropped Dante off, thanks to the directions he gave, she arrived there no problem. Then we drove to my house and she pulled into the driveway.

"Wanna come in?" I invited. She looked like she was having an internal debate and then she shrugged.

"I dunno, should I?"

"Come on, I wanna talk to you"

"About...?"

"Just a normal conversation, we don't have enough of those"

"We talk all the time, maybe I'm sick of you"

"Well get ready to puke, I'm gonna talk your ear off"

She rolled her eyes playfully and turned off her car. I silently cheered for the small success. We got inside and I went straight to the kitchen.

"Want anything to drink?"

"Uh, what do you have?"

"Let's see...water, milk, beer, juice, lemonade, cola, and some random smoothie Laurence put in here"

"Lemonade please"

I poured two glasses and guided Aphmau to the back deck. We sat on some lawn chairs facing each other.

"Remind me to bring my bathing suit next time I'm here" she said gesturing towards the pool. I chuckled to myself and nodded.

"You're free to come by anytime"

"I know, but I do have a job. Not to mention Donna and I spend a whole day together once a week" she mentioned, "speaking of my job, I have to go to a convention in a little while"

"How soon?"

"A couple months"

"That's not too soon"

"Yeah but I have to make sure I don't forget"

"What is this convention?"

"It's a thing where youtubers meet up and talk to their fans basically"

"Sounds fun, can I come?"

"You'd raise quite a commotion...."

"Right, so where is this convention?"

(Aphmau)

FlaconClaw

"ScalesWind"

"Oh really?"

No

"Yup"

"While you're there you have to check out this awesome old house. I don't remember what it's called, but it's old fashioned and is told to be haunted"

Sorry, no haunted houses where I'm going. Just the ghost of the man I used to love

"Sounds cool"

I sipped my lemonade and looked off into the horizon, I knew what I was doing. I was lying straight to Garroths face because he knew what was in FalconClaw. He knew who was in FlaconClaw.

I didn't need Garroth worrying about me. I felt bad about lying, but I had to.

Suddenly I heard a loud splash. I looked to see Laurence in the pool.

"Ugh"

He was fully clothed still, so why he was in the pool was beyond my understanding.

"Garroth! You imbecile! You left that stupid ball by the pool and I tripped over it!"

Garroth was laughing his head off. Laurence growled and got out of the pool. He marched over and managed to drag Garroth by the poolside and push him in. This time I laughed. Garroth rose from the water and flipped his hair out of his eyes.

"Oh, not cool bro"

He grabbed Laurence and pulled him in, the two were splashing and wrestling. They looked ridiculous, I couldn't help myself from laughing so hard tears came out.

Garroth got out of the pool and ran over to me.

"Garroth..." I gave him a warning tone and glare in response to the evil grin he had.

"I'm just getting my lemonade" he reassured. And as I looked away I was swept off my feet. Two wet arms holding my bridal style.

"No no no no no no no no no no no no" I squealed and held onto his neck so he wouldn't throw me. There was a small moment, where time seemed to slow. We were looking into each other's eyes. His sparkling blue eyes gazing into my hazel ones. We both leaned in ever so slightly, like there was a magnetic force pulling. I felt his warm breath and forgot what was going on. And since I was distracted, I loosened my grip on Garroths neck.

Before I knew it I was under water. I rose to the top and gasped.

"You jerk!"

He tossed me a small towel and I caught it, I swam to the side and wiped off the small amount of make up I had. Garroth looked astonished.

"Quite staring creep" I joked.

"You look the same without make up" he said, and I barely caught him say "just as beautiful" under his lungs. I pretended not to hear and splashed him.

"I said no"

"Yet, I still threw you in"

Garroth sat on the side and took off his shirt. I immediately noticed the insane muscle that was chiseled into his body. Water rolled down his abs and I felt my face heat up. He smirked and leaned in close to my face.

"You're staring"

My face blossomed into a deeper blush and I gasped a little. I went under water to cool off my face. I was just now noticing Laurence had left.

He came out in his shorts and cannonballed into the pool. When he came back to the surface he pointed to the deck.

"There's a bathing suit Katelyn usually leaves here, you can borrow it if you want"

I nodded quietly and avoided looking at Garroth. I grabbed the bikini and went into their bathroom. I set my clothes to dry in the tub and I put on the bathing suite, praying it would fit and I wouldn't be embarrassed. To my surprise, it fit perfectly. It was a simple dark blue bikini with black designs. I looked it over in the mirror and made sure everything was secure.

I went outside and cleared my throat. Garroth turned around and froze, he was now in his own light blue bathing suite. He looked me over and I felt timid under his gaze. He walked over and held my forearms.

"You look beautiful" he said keeping eye contact. I smiled feeling a little better and a little more confident.

"Thanks"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1K 49
Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. One of the most wanted fugitives of the entire Ru'an region. She's a criminal, a thief, a threat. Every village is offering...
201K 4K 51
NOTE: I wrote this monstrosity when I was in . . . 6th or 7th grade? This is a terrible story and I will try to rewrite everything. ❝Thank you for th...
219K 5.9K 33
(Y/N) was a mysterious girl sold to the Thieves Guild. She thought she was never going to get out but she did.. with the help of some unknown people...
149K 3.9K 45
(Y/n) Ro'meave has had an interesting life. She's never met her brothers because one of them died before she was born and the other two went missing...