The Road to the Uchiha Clan R...

Por Amaterasura

Orphaned since birth, young Naruto has always lived a solitude life despite how tough he acts. What he don't... Más

The Road to the Uchiha Clan's Revival & Other Stories
Chapter 1 - Michitoki Clan's special Kekkei Genkai's awakening!
Chapter 2 - Aftershock, who's that Boy?
Chapter 3 - Uzumaki Naruto
Chapter 4 - Ichiraku Ramen
Chapter 5 - Naruto's apartment of Hell
Chapter 6 - The Uchiha Clan, First impression from Uchiha Itachi!
Chapter 7 - Home coming, secret revealed!
Chapter 8 - Clan Elders' decision!
Chapter 9 - The Last Resort
Chapter 10 - The Hokage is a Slave Driver
Chapter 11 - Mission Revealed! Get Ready for Action!
Chapter 12 - First Akatsuki Member
Chapter 14 - Clash with Deidara and Sasori!
Chapter 15 - Call me Yamato
Chapter 16 - First encounter with Tsunade
Chapter 17 - Formation of an Alliance against the Akatsuki!
Chapter 18 - Getting to know Yamato
Chapter 19 - A Call from Genma, Kakashi enters the Fray!
Chapter 20 - Make-Out Paradise! Kakashi's pervy side!
Chapter 21 - Amegakure and its God
Chapter 22 - Itachi: We Meet Again...
Chapter 23 - Itachi's Genjutsu
Chapter 24 - Objectif Cleared
Chapter 25 - Kakashi's Secret and The Strangest Akatsuki!
Chapter 26 - New Trouble
Chapter 27 - Don't try to save the Uchiha Clan anymore!
Chapter 28 - A dream of Sixteen Years ago
Chapter 29 - Tobi
Chapter 30 - Stuck in the Akatsuki Hideout with Deidara
Chapter 31 - A new Destination
Chapter 32 - Fortuitous Coincidence
Chapter 33 - At the Dango Shop
Chapter 34 - The Mystery of Tobi
Chapter 35 - Uchiha Madara
Chapter 36 - To Join or Not to Join
Chapter 37 - Kakashi's Ninja Dog and A Call from the Hokage
Chapter 38 - The Epic Duo
Chapter 39 - Dark Motive from Otogakure
Chapter 40 - A Thing to be Noticed
Chapter 41 - Newly discovered Passion
Chapter 42 - Turning Point
Chapter 43 - At last
Chapter 44 - Invitation to the Kuraku Izakaya
Chapter 45 - Yamato's wistful Thinking
Chapter 46 - A Mission Tsunade can't Decline
Chapter 47 - New Threats
Chapter 48 - All for the Sake of Bounty Hunting
Chapter 49 - The Immortal Beings
Chapter 50 - It May All end Here
Chapter 51 - Bold and Talks by the Book
Chapter 52 - Konoha's Grief and Sai's Origin

Chapter 13 - The Hunchback and the proud Artist

227 9 0
Por Amaterasura

Chapter 13 - The Hunchback and the proud Artist

Inhaling the smoke, the bird-masked ANBU coughed even though he tried to control it. Looks like he got himself noticed by the enemy.

"Tsk!" Tenzo clenched his teeth.

I quickly withdrew to the back of the woods to avoid being discovered. I continued to observe them from a distance.

The smoke dispersed, leaving a bit of transparency to see the enemy's silhouette. Surprisingly he wasn't alone! The other foe had a round outline, but from the shape of it, he wore a kasa with wide tassels hanging down, just like his partner. Two Akatsuki members once infiltrated Konoha about 3 years ago and clashed with a few Leaf Jounins. From their report, Akatsuki members apparently wore dark cloaks with a high collar. In addition of the Organization's trademark; red edged clouds are imprinted on. When the surrounding cleared itself from the smoke, the dual was confirmed to be part of the Akatsuki based on the way they dressed. The only thing is that their faces were shadowed by their wide kasas so I couldn't tell how they looked like.

"Judging from your attires, you are ANBUs from the Leaf?" A deep voice resonated from the stocky one.

Tenzo muttered: "I guess there's no use to hide now.. We can't avoid fights after all."

"Tenzo!" Called the bird-masked ANBU: "We either defeat them now to obtain their hideout's whereabout or try to reach a concession!"

"Seems like you Konoha Ninjas got business with the Akatsuki, HM?!" Said the other one. "We've got our own missions to take care of, but you masked morons get on my nerves. I'll blast you off with a BANG! Look, I'm not in a buoyant mood today.. especially after a heated argument over the perfect art, Hm, Sasori?!" The two ANBUs and I had no idea what this guy was talking about.

He continued: "Hey.. hey, be grateful at least, sending you off to heaven with my majestic art explosion is to be proud of! Hahaha!"

The three of us are all sweat dropping now.. I never knew there are someone so talkative and zealous as this fellow in an Organization such as the Akatsuki.

"Are you finished, Deidara?!" The stern one impatiently said.

"So they are Sasori and.. Deidara." I thought.

"Hm my man, let's get started!" Said Deidara, aflame with enthusiasm.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

397K 11.3K 38
Ikeri Uchiha is the daughter of Itachi Uchiha and Amiki Uchiha. She was born 4 years before the Uchiha Massacre. Her mother, Amiki died during her bi...
59.4K 2.5K 17
He thought that it was over, that he was finally allowed to rest but just like so many things in life it proved to be a short-lived dream. Kakashi Ha...
1.9M 31.3K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
14.9K 762 64
(Book 1 of an Insane Genius series) Minato and Kushina survive Kyuubi's attack and have twin sons. After the destructive Demon Fox is sealed inside t...