PERCY JACKSON, TRAITOR OF OLY...

By xShandilyax

Sequel to Percy Jackson, Sacrifice. Percy's soul cannot be kept in underworld. But then again he went missing... More

NEW BOOK
THIRD PERSON POV
THALIA
Γ€NNABETH
THALIA
NICO
LEO
MERRY CHRISTMAS
SORRY
MARK
Happy new year
THALIA
Annabeth
KRISTEN
JASON.
BOOK COVER
HAZEL
NEW GUY
ONE MORE
NOT ONE MORE HOOD
BECKENDROF!!!!
Sudden Attack!
PLAN OR PLAN?
BACK TO HOME!
FINALLY WE MET.
FAKE DEATH
WAR DAY
BETRAYAL
PERFECT PLAN!
DEAD
WAR OF MIST
KISS ME LIKE I WANNA BE LOVED AGIAN.
FUTURE READERS
TAP BY WATTPAD

RETURN OF ATHENIAN!!

2.8K 81 32
By xShandilyax

Jason POV

" Now" Percy shouted and Beck smashed the Pithos on the ground as result it broke.

Slowly the wind started churning and trees branches started moving wildly. But everyone's eye was on the box which was glowing with a eye blinding light.

Suddenly there was a large explosion.

When everything went normal, everyone was standing on the place where they were. But only change was instead of box there was beautiful lady standing .

Her goddess blonde curls were surprisingly beautiful. She had a charm of very ancient goddess. Percy bowed to her .

" Perseus! So finally you freed me." The lady said.

Nobody was understanding a bit. It was all confusing.

" Yes my lady Hope!" He said and we all were astonished.

Hope, the goddess Hope. Who would have ended the titan war in a flick of her finger. The lady who has the power of all gods and Titans.

" Ask boy! Hope for anyone wish?" Lady Hope said.

" This girl my lady" Percy said pointing at dead Annabeth" is my love of the life. She died to protect everyone. I hope you give such a great warrior one more chance to live." He said.

" Yes! She must live. She have a great future ahead Perseus. Take care of her." Hope said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 117 14
The war did affect both of them, mentally and physically. As hard as they try to lead a normal life, things always seem to escalate and they come fac...
756K 17.7K 40
Pain. Anger. Sorrow. These are the words best suited to describe Percy when Annabeth cheated on him. He was broken. Annabeth had broken the great Per...
1.5K 96 78
Book 1 of the Halfblood Realm Series The Gods were scattered and in hiding, gradually growing weaker and their offspring, Demigods, were being killed...
142K 1.6K 24
(This is an older one of my stories, so I highly recommend reading "I'll be here forever" instead! Thanks for your support!) The most respected, fear...