Wands And Knives Cross

By prcbthshpr

This story is about the friendship of Hermione and Annabeth and it's from Hermione and Annabeth's POV. More

Author's Note
First Chit-Chat
Thoughts About Her
An Unexpected Call
The Journey
Clear-Sighted
A Visit To Olympus
Monster Catastrophe
Mango Ice Cream and MnM's
Making Plans
Moving In
The New Member
A Tragedy
Good News
Camp Half-Blood
Butterbeer and Barbeque
This Is Not The End
Author's Note

All Because of A Cup of Cappucino

1.4K 29 4
By prcbthshpr

Hermione's POV

It was sweltering hot as I walked into the café. My T-shirt was wet with sweat. I pushed open the glass door of the café.
The café was a winter wonderland. Soft muzak played from speakers. Aesthetic pictures hung on walls. Waiters and waitresses served food as customers talked and sipped their coffees.
I sat down. A waitress immediately came and asked,"What do you want, miss?" I almost said Butterbeer, but I reminded myself that this was not The Three Broomsticks. "A cappuccino, please." This was almost like that night last year when we ran away from Bill and Fleur's wedding, but without Harry and Ron.
After the waitress walked away, I stared at the vase of flowers on my table. Violet baby's breath. When will Ron bring me some? I smiled. I would love that. But I prefer blue.
The waitress came back with my coffee. I sipped it. America has nice coffee. Suddenly, someone knocked my hand and the cup of cappuccino spilled all over the table, the floor and my shirt. I was about to take out my wand and clean this mess, but I restrained myself.
"Oh my gods, I'm so sorry!" A girl my age apologized to me. I looked at her. Her curly blonde hair was tied into a messy bun. Her stormy grey eyes made her look so fierce. "Never mind," I smiled at her. I sensed something different about her. She didn't seem like a regular Muggle.
"What's your name? I am Hermione Granger." I gestured for her to sit on the other chair of my table. "I'm Annabeth Chase," She studied me. I thought she sensed I was something different, too.
"Well, nice to meet you. I think you're a special person, Annabeth," She seemed shocked, but she restrained herself. "Um, well, yes. I am a little different. I sense that you are, too,"
A waiter came and cleaned the table and the floor. "Do you need another cup of cappuccino, miss?" He asked me. "Yes. And I need one more cup for my friend here, too," The waiter nodded and went away.
"How did you know I like cappuccino, too?" Annabeth asked me, a faint smile playing at her lips. "'Course I do," I smiled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
36.4K 757 28
The Descendants are finishing their junior year of high school, and summer is coming fast. What will they do over the summer? Mal has been wanting to...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
375K 11.4K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...