His Possessive Mate (ManxMan)...

By Sir_Graham

Bryan Bartell is the very definition of what you would call an average student! He's never been popular, or o... More

His Possessive Mate (BoyxBoy)
Profiles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 6

29.5K 894 80
By Sir_Graham

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 6

(Pic: Bryan's Room in the Pack House)

Bryan's POV

After I blacked out from all of the pain I was feeling, Sean and Mona must have taken me to their house and told my parents that I had gotten sick, because when I woke up, I was in their guest bedroom. Looking over to the bedside table, I found a note attached to the clock.

Bry,

Mona and I told your parents that you got sick and that you would be staying at our place under the supervision of the Alpha just to make sure that everything was okay ... we didn't tell anyone about the mate situation. We both felt that was for you to decide when to announce it, if you ever want to.

Call you parents and stay at our place! I DON'T want you going back to the school to see that bastard!

Have fun in bed,

Sean & Mona

PS. We're only a phone call away!

My eyes started tearing up again at what I was hoping was only just a dream, but I whipped them away and refused to let them fall. Getting up from the bed, I walked into the adjoining bathroom and began the shower. Once jumping into the hot water, I realized something that was very odd.

My dreams last night hadn't involved my mate.

* * * *

Both my parents, Mona, Sean, Alpha Jonathan, and Luna Mary--Sean and Mona's parents--had decided that I was to stay at the pack house for the rest of the week under supervision from the both the pack doctor and just about everyone else in the pack. I know they meant well but I was starting to suffocate from all of the pitiful looks people were giving me.

They were all worried of what might happen to my wolf and I because of what happened. Supposedly, and trust me this is going to sound unbelievable cheesy, but when a wolf loses it's mate or they are rejected, the wolf slowly begins to fade and die followed by the our human form. And because of that everyone was breathing down my neck.

Looking over at the clock on the wall, I could see that Ridgecrest High would just be getting out, meaning, if I disappeared right now, I would be able to have at least 30 or so minutes to myself.

Going over to the large bay window, I looked out to the front of the house to see if the Alpha's car was there. Surprisingly his wasn't, so I quickly walked over to my door and pecked out into the hallway checking if the coast was clear. Being sure that it was empty, I turned to right of the hallway and ran down the back stairs that would take me to the kitchen and back door. Pecking my head around the corner, I saw that the Marty, our cook, was rushing away to get the dinner hall prepared as it was already 3:45, which meant he would be too busy to see me.

Tip toeing over to the back door, I was about to grab the handle before I was caught. Crap!

"Hold it right there Bryan Bartell. Where do you think you're going?" Martin said never taking his eyes off of the food in front of him.

"How--"

"I could here you open your bedroom door!" He said glancing over to me, a blush fighting its way up to my cheeks to show my embarrassment.

"I--" But again he cut me off.

"I know, you want to get out of here and be alone for a while! I've seen how they look at you kid and trust me, I know what your going through! Now why don't you go out that back door and down to the lake to relax for a little bit?" He said, fully turning around to look at me.

"But the lake is right outside of the border." I said, stunned that he would even suggest it.

"True, but if you're slightly outside of the border, no one will be able to find you and disturb you!" Marty gave me a quick wink before he turned back to the food he was preparing.

"Thanks Marty!" I said about to walk out the door.

"What?" He responded.

"I said thanks." I said again.

"What?" He said again, then it snapped inside of my brain.

"Oh, gotcha!" I said walking out the back door as I saw him slightly shake his head.

* * * *

Sitting under the tree, shaded from the sun, I looked out onto the water as it flowed by, oblivious to everything around me. I know that's really stupid while being outside of the protective border of my territory, but there hasn't been any incidents with rouge wolves in the past 3 years, so I felt that I was safe!

Looking up, I could here the birds chirp, and the trees swayed by the wind as if they were dancing to a melody that the wind only play for their ears. When the wind crossed my path, my wolf instantly went on alter at a scent that I had hoped to never smell again.

In the same instant, the birds and wildlife quited down, not being a good sign, and I heard a snap of a branch on the ground behind me. Springing up from the ground, I ran for the protective border of my pack's territory, but the foot steps from behind only got closer and closer.

Right as I was about to leap through the protective, invisible wall, I was pulled back by massive arms and tackled to the ground, with his body landing on top of mine. I closed my eyes not wanting to see him after what he put me through. But I could feel his strong muscular body lay in between my legs and I could feel the reaction that his body gave to mine, and mine to his.

His nose went straight for my neck and took a deep breath, his grip tightening around me, as if he didn't want to let me go, but I knew that to be a lie. Why would he not want to let me go if he had already rejected me?

Pulling back from my neck, I could feel his gaze linger over my face. My wolf so desperately wanting me to open my eyes so we could look at him, but I refused to look at the very thing I would never have; the pain would only worsen.

"Bryan, please look at me." The Coach whispered to me, skimming his fingers across my cheek, causing the tears to start up again. I lightly shook my head, not wanting to give into my wolf's pleads.

"Please! I need you look at me and I need to see your beautiful golden eyes. I need you!" He pleaded, sadness thick in his deep toned voice.

With that last line I couldn't help but give into my wolf and his pleads and looked up to our mate. His gorgeous green eyes boring into mine, as if trying to read every emotion I was feeling. Without any warning, the sobs broke out, and I buried my head into his neck, taking what little comfort I could get from him holding me.

"Shh baby, I'm here and I will NEVER leave you again!" He said into my right ear which only made the sobs get stronger.

I pulled my face back and looked up at him, "But you rejected me! How can I ever trust you when you refused to claim me and mark me as yours?"

"I never rejected you!" He said confused as to what I was talking about.

"Yes you did! You refused to look at me during your speech and when I gave you one last chance, hoping you would come after me, you just stood there." My voice breaking with every word I said, just showing how evident the pain he caused me was. I tried pushing him off of me but he wouldn't budge.

With no warning, his lips descended onto mine, capturing them into a kiss that could have set concrete on fire. I was hesitant at first, but the passion I felt was so strong it was impossible for me to even think of pulling away. My hands went up to nape of his neck and I dug them into his fiery red spiked hair and gripped it hard, earning a moan to escape his lips only to be accepted by mine.

He pulled me closer, if that was even possible, making me groan, and grind my body against his that was so close to mine. Digging his hand into the back of my shirt, he placed his right hand on small of my back while his left arm raised up to my shoulders and firmly pulled me against him, barely leaving any room to breath, but I didn't care.

When he started to pull away I couldn't help wanting to pull him closer and whimper at the separation he was trying to place between us. Although I tried my hardest to keep him where he was, it was futile, and he pulled back with a chuckle, showing me a breath taking smile that made me further melt against.

"I did run after you." He said, his lips only inches away from mine, and I just stared at them with hunger in my eyes, wanting to feel there plushness again!

"But when I entered the woods just beyond the field, I was able to see the sobs that broke through you from what I had done to you and it infuriated me to see that guy have the ability to comfort you, when it is my job alone! So I chased after your scent until I hit the barrier surrounding your pack territory. It was then when I vowed that I would make it up to you and show you just how much I already need you." His voice getting thick at remembering.

"So I went to the school hoping to see you the next morning, but I died inside a little every day when you didn't show and it complete shattered my heart when you weren't there in 6th period today. I don't know how, but Bryan, I already need you, the thought of not being with you makes it hard to breath. Please forgive me! Please let me mark you and claim you! Let me make you happy for the rest of your life. Please be mine!" The tears began to flow in his eyes, which was probably new to him, and it hurt me to see him like this.

I could tell he truly wanted me and that he had been going through what I was going through the past week. No longer able to deny my wolf or myself, I pulled my hand out of his hair and placed it on his cheek.

"Claim m--" Was all I was able to get out before his lips seized my in another burning passionate kiss.

___________

Author's Note:

I don't know about you guys, but I was semi blushing and tearing up near the end there! Aren't you happy that Steven and Bryan got together! Well know that that drama is over with, what do you guys foreshadow to come next???

Hope you guys enjoyed and, please, take some time to,

VOTE

COMMENT (all sides are accepted)

& SUBSCRIBE / FOLLOW!!!

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 166K 41
Book #1 in the 'Mine' series Meet Ben, the omega of the Red Forrest pack. This pack doesn't treat their omegas badly because their omegas, everyone...
30.8K 1.1K 25
Branson Williams, it's his last year in school, and he finds out who his mate is this year. He is openly gay, so he's not surprised when his mate tur...
19K 707 18
He wanted someone else. He liked someone else. He loved someone else. NO. He didn't want me. He didn't like me. He didn't, He doesn't love me. Seba...
3.8M 158K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...