Possession (Editing)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

Rayleen Banks is 24 years old working as an underestimated editor for an Oil company in New York City. Alway... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Code For Chapter 30
Last Authors Note I Swear!
Another A/N
Chapter 30...AGAIN....
Another Freaking A/N
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Code for Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
One More A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Last Authors Note For Possession
Chapter 60
Chapter 61: Russian Roulette Part 1
Chapter 62: Russian Roulette Part 2
Chapter 63: Russian Roulette Part 3
Chapter 64: Russian Roulette Finale
Chapter 65
ALL OF MY READERS MUST READ THIS
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: Now Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Carter
Epilogue
So Long Farewell; To You My Slaves
News(:
End
Merry Christmas Special
Re-Writing Possession
Private Chapters
Impulse is on iBooks & online Barnes & Noble
DMV Wattpad Meetup!
Revised Possession
Second Epilogue

Chapter 54

149K 2.4K 230
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

I felt like challenging him. I waited way too long for him to give me his all. To go crazy.

"You're bluffing." I say simply and he flinches back. Astonished by my words.

"Why would I bluff?" He questions as I turn away from him.

This would be a fun night.

"You're going to end up holding back in some form of way." I say with a sigh.

"Well of course. I wouldn't want to push a limit and go into safe word territory." He explains and I nod. Okay the was understandable. "Okay I understand that, but I can't help but want you to...fùck me like you used to fùck your other subs." I silently admit. For some reason, my cheeks flushed the color of my hair.

I never spoke of this to him and I couldn't dare look at his face. "I didn't know them as well as I know you. They could've been practically strangers." He explains and I turn around to look at him.
"So if we were still on a boss and personal assistant basis, you would fùck me like you did them?" I question. "Absolutely. But I fucked them carelessly. The dirty talk was more extreme. Everything was just for a good fùck." He explains. I squint my eyes together and slip out the room.
"Where do you think you're going?" He calls back to me.

But I'm plotting silently and don't reply.
"Are you seriously mad?" He asks and I hear he's following me as I go into the kitchen.
I still don't reply.

"Kitten, talk to me." He mumbles and I pour myself a glass of water and go outside to get the mail.

I hear he doesn't follow me and I smirk.

After waiting a few minutes, I head back inside and he stops me. He places his hand on my waist and looks at me, "I'm sorry Ray," he whispers and I frown at him. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" I whisper and push off of him.

He blinks at me for a moment, confused, "What are you talking about baby?" Eli questions and I roll my eyes. "Excuse me, but I have a boyfriend." I say scoffing and I notice a slow smirk crawls across his face.

"Oh really? Then what is a pretty girl like you doing here in this big house all by herself?" He questions curiously.

"Just looking for some fun," I say with a shrug. "Do you need any help?" He asks, raising his eyebrow.

I smile politely, batting my eyelashes. "I'm a big girl. I can finish myself off, thank you." I say and go into the bedroom.
I stop abruptly as if I'm surprised by something.
"What are all these toys?" I ask and look back at Eli, who's chuckling.

"BDSM equipment, my dear. Have you ever heard of BDSM?" He asks as I hold up the ball gag. I shrug and bite my lip nervously. "My boyfriend has mentioned it a few times. But he always seemed to hold back. Oh well." I say with a sigh.

Elliot's eyes widen and fill with fury and lust. "You seem like you haven't been pleased correctly," he mutters.
"Oh I have. I just wish I could have more. Oh well. I'll leave you be." I say with another deep sigh as I try to leave the room, but he blocks the exit.
"You're not going anywhere." He says sternly.

My heart was beating fast with anticipation. I wanted to crack him, push him over the edge.

"Excuse me sir-but my boyfriend-" he stops me, dead in my sentence.
"Sir?" He pauses and chuckles, closing and locking the door behind him.
"That's what you are to call me for the rest of the night. Take off all your clothes." He demands sternly.

No I wanted more. "Don't you what to know my name? And I'm not taking off my clothes." I say, crossing my arms over my chest.

In a swift movement, he pushes me on the bed and reaches up and clasps my neck, ripping my shirt off of my body, I pushed at his chest, trying to get him off of me.

Even though I wanted the complete opposite. I enjoyed the thrill of the struggle.

"I'm going to call you whatever I fùcking want." He says as he pins my tiny wrists above my head with one hand and tugging my bottoms off with the other.

"What are you doing? Get off of me." I say, even though my whimpers of pleasure said other wise.

I felt a smack to my face and it went straight to my core.

That's it Carter. Come on.

"Don't make a fùcking sound." He grits in my ear as his mouth attacks my neck. Sucking right below my ear...right there.

I whimpered again and his hand pressed over my mouth, barricading my noises from echoing off the walls. As I continue to thrash against him. He pressed against me and grabbed my knees. He bent them and leaned over to grab rope from under the bed.

That little sneak.

I paused for a moment, watching as he placed my ankle on the bottom of my thigh, my knees completely bent and tied them like that. He did the same with the other leg and pushed me back down.

"Untie me!" I grit through my teeth, my body was overheating. I had to bite my lip in fears of showing the glee I felt inside. I missed this. I need this.
"Shut the fùck up, slùt." He growls and turns me to my side and Spanks me hard.
I cry out on impact and he slips his belt off and folds it.

"What the fùck!" I shout.

But inside I was screaming 'Yes Spank Me!'

"Didn't I tell you to shut the fùck up? Hm? Didn't I, slùt?" He questions and feel the leather of his belt land on my ass.
Fuck! The affliction was amazing. I needed this.
He spanked me again and I moaned out.
He gripped my back and dropped the belt for a moment and adjusted the ball gag around my mouth.

"Do you know what this is, slut?" He asks, holding up the flogger. My eyes widen and I began to move carelessly on the bed.

Without warning I feel it land across my stomach and my back arches up. "Oh God." I moan as I notice saliva is dripping down the ballgag.
"Are you going to be a good and listen to me?" He questions as he brings the flogger across my breasts and my nipples harden immediately. I groan incoherently and he hits me harder.
"What was that?" He asks and I squeeze my eyes together. "Yes!" I cry out. "Yes what?" He questions and I feel a slap in the inside my thigh. "Yes sir!" I scream and I feel my panties being ripped.

I swallow hard and I feel something cover my eyes.

A blindfold.

"I'm going to have some fun with you." He says with a chuckle.
I heard something vibrating and I begin to shake.
He spreads those lips open and gently thumbs my clít.

I feel something familiar and yet different. It feels like the clamp except it clips on the very tip of my clít. The most sensitive part.

I fly back and notice...it's vibrating!

"Fùck." I scream. It was too fast. Too much to start off with. He tips my legs back and spreads my ass.
Oh Lord. I feel a cold plug...there and his other hands runs across my stomach.

"Inhale. Open up for me." He whispers. I slowly do as I'm told and feel it push inside my foreign entrance. I bite down on the ball gag and swallow hard. I feel myself as I tighten around it and I already feel the urge to outstretch my legs.
Between the vibrations and the plug.
I was already set for sexual combustion.

I felt something on my nipples and feel a pinch and I shudder.

Nipple clamps. The pain was sharp but soothing to my masochistic soul.

I silently groan as I wait for what I really long for on my skin.
His hands. His lips. His...

I hear him shift on the bed and his hands moves my body so I'm on my hands and knees.
Which are already bent from the rope. I feel his finger move to the cleft of my awaiting core and I whisper a curse word.
"Your pûssy is all wet for a complete stranger. Such a dirty little girl." He says in a huskily deep voice.
Yes Eli come on. I feel a tug on the nipple clamps and he pulls the chain that holds them and I feel it move on my stomach and between...those lips.

"Do you have any idea what I'm going to do to you tonight?" He whispers.
"N-No Sir." I manage to whimper.

"For once in my lifetime, I'm going to actually tell you what I'm going to do." He pauses and I feel the vibrations on the new clip change to a level that starts off slow and subtle and then really fast and then slow again. My body can't even register all of it at once.

"First I'm going to tease you. I'm going to let you feel my tongue on every inch of this wet, pink and insatiable little pùssy of yours." He stops again and I feel his finger twist and slip inside.

I don't know what I'm moaning at more. His words or the fact his finger is going in an agonizing slow pace.

"Then I'm going to take your ball gag off and make you open your pretty little mouth so you can suck me dry." He says in an amused tone as he arches his finger up.
Fùck. Fùck. Fùck. Next I'm going to grab your hips and put myself deep inside you, hitting every spot as I feel you tighten around me."
He stops and adds a second finger and my body's shaking as I feel the plug being twisted.

"You're going to cum for me." He says in a demanding tone.
Holy Mother of the Holy Bible. He wasn't asking me. He was telling me. I had no choice.

"You hear how wet you are?" He asks and as he slides his fingers in and out.
I hear the slushing noises...am I really that wet?
Lord have mercy on my ovaries.

He turns me to my side and begins sucking on the inside of my thigh.
The vibrations were driving me nuts.
"Don't you dare think about cùmmig." He reminds as he nibbles gently.
His tongue swirls to the side of and captures one of my lips.
He sucks it gently and I hear him groan.
Oh boy.
Oh how I wish I could extend my legs!
I feel the clip being pulled away and replaced with his tongue.
He moves it up and down with the tip of his tongue.
I try to grind up against his tongue but he spanks the inside of my thigh.
I moan louder this time as his tongue begins literally moving as fast as the fucking clip. Slipping a finger inside. "You're so tight and taste so good." He says and I hear him as he manages to catch all of my wetness in his mouth.

"Please make me cùm." I beg and his other hand presses on my clît gently as he begins fingering me faster.
"Oh God. Right there." I moan and I feel my body contract as he presses up and my eyes widen.

I was about to squirt.

"That's a good girl. Squirt for me." He orders.
His wish was my fucking command cause now I feel the liquid spill out of me, but usually when I do, he pulls away and watches it explode everywhere but this time, his entire mouth covers my pùssy...all of it landing in his mouth.
As soon as I feel my orgasm begin to fade, he grabs a fistful of my hair and tips the ball gag off.
He puts himself in my mouth and grabs the side of my head, pulling my hair and stroking in and out of my mouth.
Fuck. Yes. Fuck. Yes.

"All of it. I don't care if you start to choke. Put it all in your mouth." He demands hotly.
My legs are shaking in their bounds and I'm making as much noise as him.

I struggle to open my mouth wider as he hits the back of my throat.
I held my breathe as he stilled me, twitching in my mouth. "Oh my God." Eli groans and I retreat my head and he pulls me back, grabbing my throat and ripping off the blindfold and my eyes are matted with tears.
I wanted more.

He pushes my head to the bed and clasps my collar around me.

Shit was about to get real.

He moved me to my side and reached for the plug, gently twisting it as he struggled and then slowly slid inside me.
I cooed in pleasure as I felt him throbbing inside me. He gripped my hip and retreated before slamming back inside of me.

"God I can barely fit inside you." He groans and I swallow hard, "Please...fùck me harder sir." I beg as he moves me to my hands and knees and moves my hips back on him.
"Oh God yes," I moan through grit teeth and I hear him hiss in pleasure as he strokes in and out of me , gradually increasing with speed.
My whole body moving up against him. He reaches up and I notice he has put on the leash, cause he tugs it and my neck flies back so he can cover my mouth.
"Don't make a sound or I swear I'm gonna spank your ass to be the color of your hair."
That was a good one Carter...but strangely that's what I wanted.
"Spank me." I breathe and before I know it, I feel something across my ass.
It isn't the belt or the flogger.
No this man was BDSM R ' US .
It was a riding crop.
I felt them leave tiny long strands of pain across my ass and I bit down on the pillow.

"Harder," I whimper and soon the spanks become harder and quicker. My body tightens up against the plug and suddenly I'm clawing at the sheets.
I need him back inside of me now.
"Fuck me. I want to feel you back inside me--Please!" In mid sentence he's filling me again, holding on to my shoulder and hip.

I feel his breathe on my back and he's moaning in approval.

"No one can fùck you like I can." He suddenly grunts.
Damn right Carter! "No one...I'm yours...yours." I say through deep breathes.
But the pleasure is over the top. Out of reach and yet right there.
I'm going to lose it. All the pent up emotion and need was overflowing.
I need more.
My body, high on adrenaline began to shake. My ankles twitched as I felt them break through the rope. I was no longer in control of my body.

To a female who never thought about sex- no indulged in the most intense sex ever. Who knew?
I pushed over on top of him, pushing down on his chest as I began to grind my hips and contract on his length.
"Fùck baby." Eli mutters throwing his head back.
"You like that baby?" I mutter as I claw at his chest and bite my lip.
I wasn't nearly done with him yet.

He moved his hands on my ass and spread them so he could take control and began thrusting into me.
I was out of breathe.
"Fùck. Me. Just. Like. That." I moan between every hard thrust.
My vision was blurred. I saw dark spots in my vision and my body began going numb.
He was going so hard. I could hear the sounds of him thrusting into me.
He held my knees and flipped me back over on my back. Grabbing my ankles and pressing them on either side of my head and angled directly into me.
"I'm gonna cûm." I warn.
God and this was going to be good too. I could feel it in my stomach. My body was on fire. I was tightening around him and felt him pulsating.

With one quick thrust I was exploding around him. My back arching and throwing my head back and crying out, as he put a thumb on my clít, sending sparks of pleasure to wash over me. He pulled the plug out and I tightened immediately. My eyes closed together and I felt him pull out and I opened my eyes and sat up.
Opening my mouth as he shot his hot seed all over my face, aiming into my mouth.

I licked my lips and locked my gaze with him and he sighed and collapsed on the bed.
"Wow." He said through deep breaths.

I sat up straighter and gathered my breath.
"That was .." He pauses and I swallow. "Intense." I finish, rubbing the side of my head.

"You were holding back." I quickly add and he eyes me down intently. "You know my body so well." He mutters.
"No. I know you so well. If you weren't holding back, as soon as I ripped through my barriers, you would have punished me. You let me." I say with a smirk.
"You certainly have become an expert. I guess I'm to blame. I've created a monster." He says rubbing his face and I giggle and lay across him.
"I liked it. You started off all dominant and then you let me take control for a bit." I say with a suggestive smile.

"You like when the tables turn." He states and I kiss his collar bone.

"The sense of role play was quite the turn on." I mumble and he grins.
"Oh really?" He replies. "Up for more Mr. Carter?" I ask, batting my eyelashes.

He frowns for a moment and pulls away. "I'm sorry do I know you?" He asks and I roll my eyes.
"Really. We just fûcked! We're going through this again?" I ask with a giggle.

"I'm sorry but I have a girlfriend." Eli says in a matter of fact tone.
"You don't seem pleased with her, if you're laying in bed with me." I say, kissing down his stomach.
"She doesn't know of my dirty secrets." He says with a groan.
"Well I want to be your dirtiest secret," I whisper seductively.

"Be a dirty little girl for me." He breathes and I moan in approval and wrap my lips around him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I guess I should save the big BDSM scene as a finale. So do t worry. This isn't it.

Anyways...I'm trying to update more often because I've been getting so many complaints.
But here's my thing with it...the more I update. The closer to the end of the book will come.
I'll update regardless of how long my chapters are.

How do you guys like the update?
X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 78.1K 57
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
7.1M 205K 87
Izzy has always struggled with a restless mind. Submission became her haven. But after a life-changing attack, she's left struggling to find her way...
347K 19.9K 41
Love is freefalling into some else's keeping. A surrender of your heart, body and soul. Trusting in Love is accepting that we can be loved despite o...
56.4K 1.6K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...