My Love For You Exploded- End...

By TheYaoi-bulance

Ender, aka Endy, is in love with his best friend Carter Ex. No one knows he's bi except Carter and his father... More

Respect
Buying Costumes
Park Weirdos
This Counts
Take a Hike (A/N)
Love is a Tricky Business
Crush

If Only, Right?

1K 21 11
By TheYaoi-bulance

Schools a butt.
----------------------

"Here should be good." Sam's mom, Stephanie, opened the door to the guest room. "And lay him down gently, his poor broken back must be aching." Carter was still red in the face, seeing Ender shirtless, not to mention carrying him.

"Oh, Carter." Stephanie said as the Creeper laid the Enderman on the guest bed. "Here's some of my famous Bone Chiller Biscuits. Tyler and Cody love them." Tyler and Cody were Carters parents, and don't necessarily mind what their son called them.

"Okay, thanks Mrs. S!" The young Creep couldn't wait to munch on the cookies. Stephanie shook her head.

"You know you can always call me Stephanie, right?" Carter nodded childishly.

Sam and Spencer went off shopping with Stephanie, leaving Carter to his own devices. Honestly, it was pretty boring. The young Creep silently whispered to his unconscious friend.

"If only you loved me back."

-------------------------

Short and sweet. Don h8 meh.

Crafted Writers 5ever,                         Mitchell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 19.8K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
277K 9.1K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
150K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

128K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...