My Prisoner // LokixReader

By Ms_SkyeClark

You're Clint's and Natasha's daughter. You work for SHIELD as well, but they don't let you do any of the dan... More

Authers Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 1

33.5K 919 1.1K
By Ms_SkyeClark

You were sitting in your room in S.H.I.E.L.D head quarters where you were currently living, absently scrolling an accounts database when your dad came into your room.

Looking up from your laptop, you smiled at him. "Hi, Dad. What's up?" 

Clint returned your smile faintly and sat down on your bed next to you. "(Y/n), me and your mom got a job. Some alien trying to take over the world. They are calling in the rest of the Avengers, so don't worry. Stay safe." He leaned down and kissed the top of your head, adding, "we'll be back soon."

You frowned at him. "You should let me go with you. I want to help fight. I can hold my own, and you know it. I don't think it's fair that you keep me out of any and all danger like this." 

"We just want to keep you safe. This is a little more than dangerous, kid. He has an army," Clint stated, frowning back at you.

"Well, that makes it worse! What if you and Mom never come back? What if you die out there? And I would be sitting here, helplessly watching." 

"This isn't up for debate right now," he sighed, not wanting to delve into a familiar argument. "We'll talk about it when we get back. I have to go. Deal?" 

You gave him a disappointed glance, but grumbled, "Deal."

You knew he and Natasha would come back. They were the best agents out there, but it still made you mad that they wouldn't let you do anything even slightly dangerous. Occasionally you would get to do some spying, or guard duty, or lookout. . . but that was  all. It made you a waste of potential.

As he left the room and gently shut your door behind him, you sighed, leaning back against your pillows and closing your eyes in defeat. 

After a few hours you got out of your bed and decided you were going to go to the main room and watch the battle, which, as you learned, was taking place in the middle of New York. Wonderful.

As you got there, you found the rest of S.H.I.E.L.D huddled around the screens watching what was going on. You came closer, looking over someone's shoulder. No one seemed to notice you had come in. What you saw made your stomach jump more than a little, and comprehend the distraction everyone else was enthralled in.

New York was a mess, people were running everywhere, dying. Odd monsters were running about killing people, destroying buildings, leaving a wake of horror. It made you extremely worried about your mom and dad. What if they had already been killed? What if they were being tortured by the monsters? Why had you ever let them leave you here?

The video you were watching was being recorded from a helicopter. You anxiously scanned the scene for Hawkeye and Black Widow. Finally, after a few panicked moments, you laid eyes on Clint, shooting aliens from the top of a tower. He looked fine. But what about mom? You thought, biting down hard on your bottom lip. You didn't notice how hard until you tasted blood.

As you stood watching the screen with your fellow S.H.I.E.L.D agents, you heard Director Fury talking to the council. He sounded annoyed and slightly distressed. After a moment you heard Agent Hill tell him that rogue jet was taking off on top. He ran as fast as he could and got a missile and fired it at the jet. Unfortunately, it was  the wrong jet.

He came back down and you took the opportunity to asked him what was going on. 

 "We've got a nuclear missile headed for New York," he panted, hurrying past you. 

"No. . . " you breathed, frozen in place. Your mom and dad were still there. How could the council do this? You would never see your parents again.

You ran back over to the screen you had been watching before. Everyone in the room was extremely tense, but you stood out. You had the most on the line here. Biting your already split lip, you listen as Fury told Stark about the missile. Your last glimmer of hope. You crossed your fingers and watched intently.

A few more agonizingly slow moments passed where you were still unsure as to whether or not you had just lost your only family before you saw Iron Man take the missile into the worm hole. You let out a breath you were unaware you had been holding and everyone in the room dropped their shoulders.

You slid down the side of the desk and sat there on the hard floor for a moment, recovering from your not-so-minor heart attack. You silently and foolishly vowed you would never let them leave you behind again when it was a mission this dangerous. Even though you would probably be dead, anything would have been better than having to sit and watch.

After a few more hours, The Avengers finally came through the doors of S.H.I.E.L.D head quarters. You ran over to Clint and Natasha, wrapping your arms around them, burying your head in between them and mumbling a muffled, "You are never leaving me behind again in a million years ever." 

 They laughed slightly and pulled away from you. You belatedly realized you were probably hurting them with the passion of your embrace.

You didn't notice the strange tall, dark haired man with a human-muzzle on his face until then. He had a terrible limp and a few cuts and scraps on him. He glared around the room at everyone, and few guards came over and grabbed him, pulling him in the direction of the little prison they kept on bored just in case there is need for it.

At the time, you didn't really think much of him; you just cared that your mom and dad were safe and sound. Mostly sound. You followed them to the hospital wing, peppering them with with questions. "Mom, Dad how did the aliens get to earth in the first place? How did the worn hole open? Why earth? Who was the prisoner? He dressed an awful lot like Thor dresses. Was he from Asgard as well? Why did we take him? Where is Thor now? Why did you leave me in the dark about all this? Ho-"

You were cut off by your mom saying fondly, "Jeez, if you would shut up we could answer some of these questions. Just run along kid, we'll talk later. Fury might put you on guard duty." 

 You frowned at them, dissatisfied with the lack of answers, but did as you were told.

As you started to leave the room, Natasha called after you, "Hey, (Y/n), if Fury puts you up to guard Loki, don't let him get to your head."

 You raised your eyebrow questioningly at her for a second, not fully understanding what she was saying, but nodded. "I can handle it. Get some rest."

As you went down the corridors to the main level, you went to find Fury to see if he did have something for you to do. As Natasha predicted, he wanted you to sit on guard duty and look after their new guest. Fury filled you in on everything. Loki wanted to rule earth and the army was his and he messed up New York, to say the least, and stole the Tesseract and came dangerously close to success.

Of course, out of all the fun and action, you got stuck with freaking guard duty. Why? Just, why? As you made your way along the corridors and halls, you finally came to the 'secure area' where they were holding him. Showing the guards your I.D, they let you through the doors and you came into the room with one clear cell where they held the prisoner.

They seemed to have drugged him, for when you looked in the cell, he was passed out on the metal bench/bed with two nurses patching up his injuries. You took a seat on the guards platform and watched. It seemed to you that they need not have had doctors look at him, for when they cleaned the cut on his face, it was already in a stage of scabbing over.

After a bit, the nurses came out of the cell and sealed it. They must have used a heavy duty drug to be able to put a God to sleep for any amount of time. You stood on, watching, waiting for him to start waking up. Must suck trying to take over the world and failing miserably and then being put up in a cell and drugged, only to later be questioned and prodded.

He was truly handsome though. His sharp features and long dark hair suited him perfectly. Wait no! You can't be thinking like this, he almost killed your parents!

After a long boring while of doing nothing but looking at his graceful sleeping form and fidgeting with your hands, he finally started to wake up. First his eyes snapped open, then slowly shut, then slowly opened again. He was probably trying to regain his vision from the after affects of the drug. It was another moment before he slowly sat up and put his head in his hands, shaking himself a little, as if trying to get rid of the dizziness that was surely overcoming him from shifting upright.

After a minute of sitting like that, he took his hands away from his face and squinted from the blaring light. He looked extremely disgruntled. You laughed silently and wondered what exactly they gave him and how much they deemed necessary for a God. It was probably twice the normal dose no matter what drug it actually was, which you decided must be a strong one.

Once he registered where he was and took in his surroundings, he stood up, but immediately fell back into his seat and muttered, "What have they done to me? This is impossible. . ." 

Your body shook with silent laughter that you where determined to keep just that. Silent. You guessed he'd never been drugged before.

You thought now would be as good a time as any to make your presence known. Stepping lightly down off your platform, you said in a low voice, "It's the after affects of the drugs. It will wear off, give it time."

 He snapped his head up to look at you. Obviously he hadn't noticed you were there, but he quickly recovered from his momentary surprise and smiled at you in amusement. "Will it?" He questioned in a smooth purring voice.

Oh, okay, wow. Sexy voice much? Why is my stomach flipping? Stop it! He's a bad guy.

You took a breath, gave yourself a small shake, and said, "Yes. How does it feel to be a prisoner to the mortals?" There was a taunting note in your tone.

 He took a slow look around his cell, blinking and squinting, making you stifle a laugh. Note to self, drug him whenever possible, it's funny and adorable. Wait wha? Adorable? No! That was a messed up thought to begin with. . . Adorable may be the least of my problems. . .

"Well, I can't say I will be for long," he said, flashing you a smile. The statement made you a tinge nervous, which you were sure it was designed to do. 

"And why do you think that?" You challenged, stepping slightly closer to his cell. 

 He gave a muted laugh and said, "Mortals cannot keep me forever. You are pathetic beings." 

Now it was your turn to laugh. "Yet you still lost?" 

The smile faded slightly from his face and he fell backwards again onto his bench, holding his spinning, dizzy head in his hands. You bit your lip, aware of feeling sympathy for him. They clearly gave him too much. He rolled over on his bed and passed out again.

You went back to your platform and sat down watching the sleeping figure with interest. He was gonna be interesting when he could stand properly.

YAY first chapter! Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 1.7K 32
You are the daughter of Thor! In this story you will go through many abnormal struggles such as, being a superhero's child, dating a superhero, and a...
608 73 29
AU where Loki doesn't pretend he's dead at the end of Dark World, Odin sends him to Earth to become an Avenger as a part of his parole, and Clint has...
35.4K 744 9
What happens when y/n finds out she's pregnant with the God of Mischiefs Baby, How would he react? Will he leave? Will he stay?
16.4K 552 13
You are an Agent of SHIELD who was given a special mission. You were in charge of watching the God of Mischief himself. But, things get tricky when e...