Do You Know Eva?

By SeanPowell

Whether it's at home or at school, Eva Lynch is an outcast. Between her abusive and alcoholic mother and deal... More

Synopsis
Do You Know Eva- Chapter One
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Two
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Three
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Four
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Five
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Six
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Seven
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Eight
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Nine
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Ten
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Eleven
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Twelve
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Thirteen
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Fourteen
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Fifteen
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Sixteen
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Seventeen
Do You Know Eva- Chapter Eighteen
Epilogue: Her Name Was Eva
-Dedication-
DYKE? TO CHICKLIT TOP 10!
Review (1)

Announcement: A Woman Called Eva has been scrapped.

10K 233 49
By SeanPowell

Hey you guys. So lately I have been pondering whether or not I should have started a sequel to Do You Know Eva? And today I have come to the conclusion that I am no longer going to write about Eva and her story. It's probably one of the toughest decisions EVER! But I think I made a mistake. 

Basically I am scrapping DYKE Part II. There will be no more updates in the near future. 

BUT:

I can't just delete the four chapters i have up and leave all the wicked people who followed this story with nothing.

From the very first chapter of DYKE I knew where it was going to end- i had the beginning and the ending, I just needed a whole lot of middle and unfortunately AWCE is not part of this middle anymore. SOOOOO, to tie up any loose ends I will be adding one more post, entitled- Her Name Was Eva. This will be after the wedding and it will be the official ending. 

Also, I am going to be doing some rewriting of Do You Know Eva so the chapters are going to change but nothing that will change the outcome. I'm just going to make it better. It still is the best thing I've done to date for many reasons and I am in love with the characters. 

I am VERY, VERY, VERY sorry to all the people who really loved this story- it's actually killing me to end it. But I hope to see you for the, I guess you can call it and epilogue, in about a week or two. 

I love you for all the comments and votes and love you gave me for this story!! 

Thank you all Evattes, and thank you for joining in on the Eva-lution! 

Shaun. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97 0 12
For Tatum, love has always been something to keep at a distance. It was easier and it was safer. As an independent young woman, she is content to enj...
4.2K 277 10
After a tragic accident she needs a distraction. Conviniently her new neighbor becomes a mystery she can't wait to solve. But for someone who's alrea...
243 33 17
Imisi's life is disrupted the day she mistakenly finds out about the BIG SECRET she runs but her freedom is once again lost. She resigns to her fate...
214K 9.7K 40
Seventeen year-old Jade Levinson lives in her own shattered and lonely world where she tends to forget herself. She, above all the people, knows what...