Announcement: A Woman Called Eva has been scrapped.

Hey you guys. So lately I have been pondering whether or not I should have started a sequel to Do You Know Eva? And today I have come to the conclusion that I am no longer going to write about Eva and her story. It's probably one of the toughest decisions EVER! But I think I made a mistake. 

Basically I am scrapping DYKE Part II. There will be no more updates in the near future. 

BUT:

I can't just delete the four chapters i have up and leave all the wicked people who followed this story with nothing.

From the very first chapter of DYKE I knew where it was going to end- i had the beginning and the ending, I just needed a whole lot of middle and unfortunately AWCE is not part of this middle anymore. SOOOOO, to tie up any loose ends I will be adding one more post, entitled- Her Name Was Eva. This will be after the wedding and it will be the official ending. 

Also, I am going to be doing some rewriting of Do You Know Eva so the chapters are going to change but nothing that will change the outcome. I'm just going to make it better. It still is the best thing I've done to date for many reasons and I am in love with the characters. 

I am VERY, VERY, VERY sorry to all the people who really loved this story- it's actually killing me to end it. But I hope to see you for the, I guess you can call it and epilogue, in about a week or two. 

I love you for all the comments and votes and love you gave me for this story!! 

Thank you all Evattes, and thank you for joining in on the Eva-lution! 

Shaun. :)