Two in a Million || Raura

By rydelly_belly

A famous lead singer in a band. A very popular YouTuber. • • • amazing cover made by @Vivi324 More

1 | I Like Her Already
2 | A Creep
3 | Definitely A Sweetheart
4 | I Enjoy Talking to This Guy
5 | Problems
6 | Is This Friend A Girl?
7 | Hazel Eyes
8 | Spooning
9 | Dinner Disaster
10 | Nicola Talk
11 | Birthday Girl
12 | Favorite Memory
13 | Italy Bound
14 | Birthday Boy
15 | Makeup and Kissing
16 | I Like You
18 | Love? Not Yet.
19 | Goodbye
20 | Pissed Off
21 | I'm Hurting
22 | Love Bites
23 | The Past
24 | First Date
25 |Biggest Flirt?
A/N:
26 | I Love You
27 | Ice Bath
A/N Pt. 2:
28 | Fever and Flu
29 | Anniversary
30 | Bubble Baths
31 | Bye
32 | Slaps and News
33 | Meeting the Cast
34 | Fashion Show
35 | Showers
A/N:
36 | First Love
37 | Dancing On My Own
Epilogue
100k

17 | Kissing Her

6.5K 190 58
By rydelly_belly

Two in a Million : 17 | Kissing Her
| Ross Lynch |

As I finish tying my tie, I grab my red suit jacket and pull it on. New Year's Eve is just four hours away. Right now, Ryland's out killing it with his set. Our show alone won't get over until ten o'clock, then we all head out to the strip behind our hotel and spend the rest of the night till midnight there. And yes, I will be drinking. But most of all, I get to kiss Laura at midnight. I know I know, we made out yesterday, but could you really blame me? I'm a twenty year old horny guy who needs a little kissing.

"Ross, you good?" Speaking of the beauty.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a second!" I shout, running my fingers through my hair a few more times. Sighing, I walk out of the bathroom at the venue and see Laura leaned up against the wall on her phone. "Hey." I say, giving her a smile. She smiles back at me, then looks at her phone again. "What are you doing?" I ask, walking next to her to take a peek at her phone.

"Reading through these comments on YouTube. Lot of people liked our video together. I almost gained over a hundred thousand subscribers in less than twenty four hours." She says, giving me another smile. "Apparently our ship name is Raura?"

Regan Mouler: The way he looks at her 😍😍😍 he's in love!

Michelle B. Ker: OH MY STARS! RAURA FOREVER!

RossLynchUpdates: Ask her out already Ross!

Farar5: They must be dating already!

Lauratics Army: Raura is the cutest 😍. Hope you're happy, Laura! Ross is definitely a keeper 💛

"Wow..." I whisper, skimming over a few more. "Damn, Laur." I add, locking up her phone. She furrows her eyebrows and looks at me strangely.

"Why'd you do that?" She asks. "I liked reading through those." Her bottom lip sticks out as she began to pout. Chuckling, I swipe my thumb along her bottom lip and then reach for her hand. I immediately intertwine our fingers and walk down the hallway. Have I mentioned I love holding her hand?

"Hey, we go on in ten." Riker says, the second we walk into the back room.

• • •

"Day two, VEGAS!" Ellington shouts into his mic. I ditched my suit jacket a while ago and was just rocking the black tie and white button up shirt. "You ready to get crazy!?" I chugged some more water as Ellington began playing a familiar song.

"Where my CALI GIRLS!" Riker shouts. I begin to play the guitar and walk over to Rocky as he begins to sing.

"Drop top, sitting next to Cee-Lo. Pacific coast highway. This happens every day. And our song keeps playing on the radio. Like 20 times a day. Man this is so cray-zay. RIKER!" Rocky and I jog over to Riker's side.

"I see you pretty ladies walking round in high heels in LA.What can I say? Sexy shades, two piece, the girls are lookin fine today. It's getting hot you see." The second I make it to my mic, I look up at the balcony and stare straight at Laura.

"I like them, Cali girls. Like the way they move. Love the things they do. Keep me up at night. I like them, Cali girls. When they look at me. Not too hard to see. That a Cali girl is what I need. Cali girls when they take you out. Make you scream and shout. Keep you up at night. I like them Cali girls. Cali girls when they look at me, Not too hard to see. That a Cali girl is what I need." The smile on my face never faded, and even if she couldn't see, I definitely sent a wink her way.

"Model girls just hanging out at Venice Beach. The ones in magazines. They're hanging out with me. And Katy Perry wasn't lying when she told you. You know them Cali girls, they really rock my world oh." Rocky sings.

"Short skirts, So hot, lookin right in every way. What can I say? Sexy shades, two piece, the girls are looking fine to say. It's like this everyday!" I point up to the balcony. I could care less if I'm making it obvious that I like the brunette in the balcony who in fact is a Cali girl.

"When you got Cali girls. Like the way they move Love the things they do Keep me up at night. I like them Cali girls. When they look at me. Not too hard to see That a Cali girl is what I need. Cali girls let me take you out. Make you scream and shout. Keep you up at night. I like them Cali girls. Cali girls when they look at me. Not too hard to see. That a Cali girl is what I need." For the bridge, I stop playing guitar and pulled at my hair.

"I can't get those Vegas girls out of my head. I can't get those Vegas girls out of my head." Everything stops. "I like them Cali Girls. Cali girls. Like the way they move. Love the things they do. Keep me up at night. I like them Cali girls." Now the instruments come back in.

"Cali girls. When they look at me. Not too hard to see. That a Cali girl is what I need. Cali girls let me take you out. Make you scream and shout. Keep you up at night. I like them Cali girls. When they look at me. Not too hard to see. That a Cali girl is what I need." Oh, I have myself a Cali Girl alright.

• • •

"I was blown away. Busy disappearing 'til I saw your face. In the shadows fearing, Now I can't escape. The forcefield that we're in got me lightyears away, So out of space, Without a trace," Rocky sang.

"Baby we're going, Baby we're going, C'mon. Ain't no way we're going home.Let's stay on the run forever. Let's go nowhere that we know. Get strange with the stars together.We can do what you wanna do, What you wanna do, Baby, we can do better. Ain't no way we're going home, Yeah, so let's go. Yeah, let's go." I stepped back from the mic and played my guitar.

"Burning air. You lit a fire, feel like millionaires. Blacktop to tires let's get outta here. And you make it brighter, when you can't see the road, Where does this go? God only knows." Back to me now.

"Baby we're going, Baby we're going, C'mon. Ain't no way we're going home. Let's stay on the run forever. Let's go nowhere that we know. Get strange with the stars together. We can do what you wanna do, What you wanna do, Baby, we can do better. Ain't no way we're going home. Yeah, so let's go. Yeah, let's go." The bridge or Rocky's guitar solo had to be my favorite part out of this whole song.

"I'm a light, You're the bomb, We're together! I'm the pop, You're the rock, We're together! I'm the write, You're the song, We're together! Yeah, together, yeah." This is when Rocky broke out in his almost minute guitar solo while I still played the rhythm

"Lightyears away, So outta space, Without a trace."

"Ain't no way we're going home. Let's stay on the run forever. Let's go nowhere that we know. Get strange with the stars together. We can do what you wanna do, What you wanna do, Baby, we can do better. Ain't no way we're going home. Yeah, so let's go. Yeah, let's go. Ain't no way we're going home. Yeah, so let's go. Yeah, let's go." We all finish off.

"WE'RE HERE AGAIN TOMORROW! We're R5, GOOD NIGHT!"

I quickly just rinsed off in the shower and put on black jeans and a white t-shirt. Midnight was approaching close and I was still nervous about midnight. I grabbed a bottle of sparkling cider, just because I know I should at least drink some non-alcoholic beverage just in case police race the strip. And let me just say, Laura looked hot. Ripped black jeans, fucking tall heeled boots, and a cropped black t-shirt that she tied a knot in the front. Not to mention, her hairs down and curled so I can play with it later.

"Ross, we've got an hour until midnight, what should we do?" Ryland asks, putting his arm around my shoulder. Just then, Laura came up on the other side of me and lightly elbowed my side, letting me know she's here.

"Mhm... I don't know, mess around I guess?" I suggest. Ryland rolls his eyes and walks over to my uncle Shor. "I think I forgot to tell you this, but you look pretty, Laur." I say, maybe or maybe not blushing a bit.

"Aw, thanks, Ross." She replies, smiling up at me. "Your show was ah-mazing. I always love your poetic speech during Smile. Especially when you mention that working hard at something and putting time into it makes it possible to achieve it. It's always refreshing and good to hear that every once in awhile." She was definitely acting like the dork she is right now, but it's still so fucking cute.

"Yeah, I try and change it up every now and then but still keep the clear message of working hard can make dreams." Poetry is something I love. "You know, there is this thing I've said pretty much since I could remember. Music is poetry with personality. I don't know why, but some of the R5Family has gotten it tattooed and on their walls." Laura puts her hand on my bicep and I immediately flex it, only because it startled me.

"That's so weird! I've been saying something similar to that for ages. Poetry is just spoken music." Her smile was so big I couldn't help but smile right back at her. So fucking gorgeous.

"So I really have to wait till midnight to kiss you?" Her smile went from big to shy within a millisecond.

"I just don't want to get attached to you too soon, Ross." She says quietly, despite the fact loud music was playing and everything. "And I'm afraid if we keep kissing, then I won't be able to go back to Italy for awhile."

"You're right, yeah. It's totally fine. I can wait another hour." I reply, giving her a weak smile. She frowns a bit before cupping the side of my face and bringing it down to kiss my cheek.

"I'm sorry." She whispers.

"Don't be sorry, okay?" She just shrugs and looks around.

For the remaining hour, I was taking sips of my parents', my uncle's, my aunt's and my older brothers and sister's drinks, and dancing around with Laura. New Year's Eve was always fun for me and last year I kissed a random fan, and the year before that. Believe it or not, Nicola and I didn't last till the new year. Thank god.

"ONE MINUTE!" Uncle Shor yells. I look around the small bunch of family and spot Laura standing by Vanni, who in fact, was looking for Riker. With a smile, I make my way to Laura, who had a matching smile on her face.

"Well hello, stranger." To be honest, I am a bit buzzed.

"Are you drunk, Ross?" She asks, the smile still on her beautiful face.

"Drunk? No. Buzzed? Most definitely." I say, already cupping the side of her face.

"TWENTY SECONDS!"

"You prepared for a kiss, stranger?" I ask. She chuckles in response before moving my hair out of my face.

"Eh, I don't think I need preparation. He's a terrible kisser, you know." That little stinker.

"TEN! NINE! EIGHT!" My eyes don't leave hers. "FOUR! THREE!" This is it. "ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" I didn't hesitate to smash my lips against hers, not really caring if it was too forceful. I definitely needed this kiss. Before I could deepen it, she pulls away slightly.

"Damn, your breath reeks of alcohol, Ross." She whispers.

"Don't act like you didn't drink any." The smile was evident in her tone as she spoke her next words.

"Just kiss me again, Lynch." And that's what I did. Kiss her like there's no tomorrow.

What a great way to start off the New Year.

• did ya did ya did ya did ya did ya like it?! hopefully all of you did like it, or else i'd feel like a complete and utter failure. so, to show me how much you enjoyed it, vote, comment something to make me smile, and follow me! love you, babes💜

p.s., updating will be only on saturday's from now on. i've been more busy and haven't had a lot of time to write in my free time. thank you for understanding. and thank you for all of the comments and votes on the last couple chapters. couldn't have asked for better fans!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 588 52
Cleo is given the opportunity of a lifetime - to go on tour with R5. The only problem is that she absolutely HATES Ross. Soon though, their relations...
3.3K 122 34
R5 has this competition where you can win to go on tour with them .  The competition is where you answer a whole bunch of questions that no one...
27.8K 738 40
About Laura the new girl in town. And she helps Ross who is consider a nerd and geek who gets bullied! They get each other and have some things in co...
36.6K 1K 25
laura marano and ross lynch were next door neighbors all their life. ross and his siblings one day covered a song, posted it on the internet and it w...